SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Talking to an Imaginary friend

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Admins and mods have not only been hacking and reading my personal mail, they've done the same with my work mail. And also writing replies, and one of them even prepared a complicated report for me which got me a promotion and a big bonus.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Firehouse
I thought you'd appreciate the report Very Happy Please don't forget to send my part of the bonus.

@Ima
I hope you don't mind, but I mailed back to your mom, asking her to stop all the forwards. It was driving me crazy! Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No look I'm sorry, he/she/it is a really nice person, if anyone pm's me for details I will send a log of msn chats

I'm a rather jaded cynical old fart, I've been involved in what is called in my home country as 3rd level education, people who failed to learn to read/write/maths etc

From being involved in it, I have had my house firebombed, my family threatened, vehicles trashed, my house constantly on 24 hour watch from the security compnay

As far as I'm concerned the person that has had problems with the forum has major problems within him/her/it self

I have had several convs with him/her/it on messenger, this is not the place for someone with problems,

Sort your shite out, then come here with one intention, to learn how to make those mugus work for the joy of losing

To try to cause threads that disrupt and antagonise Baiters? as oh hell, memory fades here, someone said, * you come into a forum with people that are intelligent and bait criminals* and wonder why they see through you?

Hi Bill2

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
...then come here with one intention, to learn how to make those mugus work for the joy of losing

See, that's just it. I came in here not knowing much at all about how to go about baiting. I learned enough in a hurry to know just how little I knew.
My attitude is that the mods are not mods for their charming personalities
Wink but for their experience.
Instead of being insulted when they get corrected, I would think that people would do well to stand corrected and be thankful for the education.
Mods and stickies have taught me a lot. As well as my Mentor (thanks NN).

The whole purpose in coming here is baiting, right? Why would anyone want to hack a catcher account? I mean seriously. And why would they want to hack your baiting account? If a mod wanted in to my catcher account, I would give them the password. Same goes for the baiting accounts. Besides, even if the accounts were compromised by the evil Mods, aren't they disposable? Can't you just create as many baiting accounts as you want to? Can't you just make a new catcher account? It's not like there aren't an abundance of lads to bait. They are in no way a commodity.

The whole thing is starting to sound like a personality disorder.

Oh, and can I have a copy of FalseFlagTripper.PHP and EmailHacker.EXE?

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the Mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Bolton said
Quote:
My attitude is that the mods are not mods for their charming personalities
but for their experience.

I think the Mods are gracious in their understanding, their patience, their never ending ability to inform

I'd really like a pink prancing pony too, but I'd lose it as soon as the next post

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't ask outright for ponies. They're so much more meaningful when they just show up out of the blue and you still have absolutely no idea what they mean or why you got one. ahem. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A good point mb.

Gaining access to a catcher or baiting account would be quite pointless, and if for some strange reason someone did - I'd be more puzzled than concerned.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Toe Hurts wrote:
It was all done via PM and I didn't keep them...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have them. Dare me to publish the exchange?

IIRC you got an email from a shady character called admin@419eater.com, logged into eater to send me a PM asking whether it was legit. So I responded with a terribly insulting "Got your tinfoil hat tightly screwed on, eh? Wink " which was - as I know now, thanks for the clarification - absolutely unacceptable, insulting and generally in bad taste. I should've known better since several members committed suicide after receiving a PM from me. Would you please accept my sincerest apologies? It wasn't my intention to hurt you. Sad

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked I hope the mods never find out I'm getting scam AND spam emails in my catcher account.. Confused

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So? Where do you think we get the "surplus mails" from? It's all for a greater good...

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, who gave me another pony? And what the hell do they mean!?!

@Don: I like living on the edge. Send me a PM! Laughing

Edited to add: I just received a PM from Don. It was a close call, but I am ok. Wink

Also, which one of you mods switched my email settings and filtered my PM notifications to spam? Evil or Very Mad Stay out of my email, damn you! Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any idea where Freewheeling Flakiepicrust has his new site? I'd love to pop my head in, sniff around. You know, the baiter community is OPEN, and it's just fascist MODS who won't SHARE where the site is! I want to know where everyone went in the big exodus of 2007! Where'd they all go? I dunno, but the MODS know! Off they went, FF, Bill2 and, um... anybody else leave? Oh, and FF's unbelieveable, truly (I mean TRULY) incredible well spoken mugu, he's over there too!

Ima, ya wanna share a pony with me? I got nothin....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was fun up to about page 3 or so. Now it is just boring, unless Shiv is gonna share the e-mails he gets from FF.

FF if you are still reading this (and I am sure you are) - remember that arguing on the internet is like winning gold at the Special Olympics.... you fill in the rest (or Tommo you fill it in).

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look what I found in dr williams' email account.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd respond, defending my deep love for weasels, etc, etc, but then one of those fascist mods would lock this thread....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc SW, you have to earn your icons. For example, even though I would dearly love to have this one right now, I know that I won't get one until I have wiped one variety of a certain dairy product off the face of the Earth. Image
Until I do, it stays firmly above the line.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread has served its purpose now. I don't think there's any further need to 'dis a member who may be possibly being fed intentionally incorrect information (which is what I suspect).

Lights out now until the next drama Smile

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...and on that cheerful note, this thread should have just faded into obscurity or been reserved for in-jokes like those used for other former nutters.

But no, Freddy is the gift that just keeps coming back, much like that dreaded Christmas fruitcake from four years ago that you thought you had successfully pawned off on Crazy Aunt Millie whilst she was running naked on your neighbor's front lawn, drunk.

Very soon, Fokker will have his own entry in the FAQ, subtitled 'Fokkerisms'.

Quote:
What is a Fokkerism?

A Fokkerism is an obviously loony statement made by a member of Eater, journalists, nutjobs claiming to be journalists, trolls (often former members of Eater), or lad huggers who may or may not obviously be loony.

Fokkerisms often contain references to 'hacking', 'secret organisations', the Illuminati, vigilantism, or brussel sprouts, and should be taken with a large amount of salt and several shots of tequila.

Here is a fine example of a Fokkerism, from Freddy himself. I have helpfully added the maniacal laughter, since I have every reason to believe that this is what he was doing as he made this very odd threat:

"if i catch you on a lye, you will see why some people tell me i am worse then chewing gum . HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHA! HAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA!"

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What does that mean...worse than chewing gum? is it like having dog shite stuck on your shoe?

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic