SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Talking to an Imaginary friend

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
While we like to keep our house clean, we leave vindictiveness to those 'other' sites.

The lack of bemused facial expression in this post did not reflect the glint of humour in my eyes, nor the sound of my wicked chuckling, all of which is to say, I was joking! Laughing

Speaking of "other sites", where is this twinky's site? Are "Bill" and "Fred" pposting with the "mysterious Lad" somewhere?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hekate wrote:
Yes, I'm another one who used to dress up and go to the theatre to see this - usually went as Magenta!

I once played Brad. Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to be a spoil sport, but how about going back to baiting? Very Happy I cannot stop reading this thread Laughing and it is keeping me away from my lads Sad

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
FF wrote:
I can prove it, and no I will not tell you how I know or what proof I got.

"Tail-gunner Joe (McCarthy)" wrote:

Quote:
"...I have here in my hand a list of 205�a list of names that were made known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Communist Party......If I were to give all the names involved, it might leave a wrong impression...."

Sorry, I couldn't resist, although a run-of-the-mill paranoic will be flattered by the comparison...

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting truly outlandish emails from FF now, so to avoid having my time wasted and my imagination stretched, I've taken to ignoring him.

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I dont know about others but I would actually like to know what he is saying.

To be a fly on the wall Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm fairly certain that it would get old and very, very repetitious after about the 7th email.

Something I always find interesting: Whenever we have troll poking threads like this one we always seem to get a large number of MIA members who haven't bothered logging in or participating in months (or, in some cases, over a year) making special guest appearances and browsing Gen Chat.

I often think that they, just like the troll being poked, have pretty much missed the point. Rolling Eyes

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ As someone who goes through baiting phases (as my life allows) and logs in infrequently, let me respond. Sometimes the threads are so bloody cryptic it difficult not to miss the point!!

And once, when I asked a mod for clarification, he/she/it was most rude and dismissive!! You know who you are...

pony
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though my comment was in no way directed at you, thank you, MTH. Very Happy

The mod in question probably doesn't know that you are referring to him or her, unless this incident happened recently, and may not know that you are upset about the issue.

If it's something you want to discuss, or are still puzzled about, please feel free to PM me.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I'm not sore, and the person involved probably doesn't remember anyway, it was a while ago.

I must admit, the FF stuff was very funny. I think I did get that one.

pony
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Toe Hurts wrote:
I'm not sore

Can't have been that bad then.

My Toe Hurts wrote:
and the person involved probably doesn't remember anyway

Dammit, we want the juicy details! Very Happy I particularly want outlandish emails from from derailed trolling teenagers with psychological dysfunctions - conspiracy theories, hacking, men with black sunglasses, cover-ups...the whole damn scoop!

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don, you forgot to mention anything about fascism.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, yeah. Fascism, too!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Don - my memory isn't great as I drink a lot of red wine, but I thought it was you... Rolling Eyes It was when I got an email from someone purporting to be admin at 419 but it was a gmail account, following the DoS attack and I asked you if it was genuine. You responded with a rather terse reference to tin foil hats or something, which I really didn't get and then just, well, were a tad rude. I did ask someone else (and I can't remember who) for a translation and it was explained to me... It was all done via PM and I didn't keep them...

But as I said, my toe hurts, but I'm not sore. Anymore. Wink

pony
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I've nothing against the person, ok, other than the mass bait for the Youth Conference all I'd seen of him baiting was the hints, and starting threads that I felt were more an attempt cause disruption to the main theme, I can imagine what Shiv is getting in his emails, a lot of my baits end up falling over, mostly because of my RL situation, but ok, I've wasted someones time for a week or so, I'll post what I've got up to with them.

This is an extract from our MSN chat the other day, I'm a bit of a Libran, and I tend to let people rattle on, then go and cognitate about what they have said afterwards.

There is more, but I think this brief bit fits the paranoid schizophrenic outline as posted by Doc above

Quote:
at home i have what is called a decoy machine, to catch intrusions
19/11/2007 12:10:32 p.m. fred Kiwi my mails were hacked
19/11/2007 12:10:41 p.m. fred Kiwi gmail
19/11/2007 12:10:48 p.m. fred Kiwi my catcher accounts
19/11/2007 12:11:05 p.m. fred Kiwi i had scripts...and
19/11/2007 12:11:10 p.m. fred Kiwi the point is
19/11/2007 12:11:24 p.m. fred Kiwi none of it was lad related
19/11/2007 12:11:35 p.m. fred Kiwi im not gonna say this on the eater
19/11/2007 12:11:44 p.m. fred Kiwi but i'm pretty pissed about it
19/11/2007 12:11:46 p.m. Kiwi fred I don't think the couple I had were lads either,
19/11/2007 12:11:59 p.m. fred Kiwi this was the Eater
19/11/2007 12:12:00 p.m. Kiwi fred one was a java script, I found by checking the dates
19/11/2007 12:12:29 p.m. fred Kiwi not cool
19/11/2007 12:13:01 p.m. Kiwi fred I've got 3 sites allowing java script from, one is eater, the others are my photo albums
19/11/2007 12:13:24 p.m. Kiwi fred I put eater on notify before allowing
19/11/2007 12:13:53 p.m. Kiwi fred it pops up everytime I log into premium members area
19/11/2007 12:13:59 p.m. fred Kiwi im not sure if you know all about the eater...
19/11/2007 12:14:19 p.m. Kiwi fred not much more than you find reading in it
19/11/2007 12:14:54 p.m. Kiwi fred I knew about Mike before I joined, had seen his book in the shops here
19/11/2007 12:15:46 p.m. fred Kiwi well lets just say they might have some 'Deep" activities that we should not be talking about
19/11/2007 12:15:56 p.m. fred Kiwi and they have to protect those
19/11/2007 12:16:12 p.m. Kiwi fred have gathered that from some of the posts
19/11/2007 12:16:50 p.m. fred Kiwi there are something you never get to see if youre a normal user
19/11/2007 12:17:08 p.m. fred Kiwi i don't condemn them for it
19/11/2007 12:17:35 p.m. fred Kiwi BUT i am not happy with intrusions on my machine and privacy
19/11/2007 12:17:35 p.m. Kiwi fred I'vegathered there is a tie in with LEO and Security somewhere along the path
19/11/2007 12:18:29 p.m. Kiwi fred some of the mods have resources you only hear hints about
19/11/2007 12:18:54 p.m. fred Kiwi yes...problem is how they are using them
19/11/2007 12:19:05 p.m. fred Kiwi really not cool
19/11/2007 12:19:46 p.m. fred Kiwi like being able to hack into mail accounts
19/11/2007 12:19:56 p.m. fred Kiwi and using it on members
19/11/2007 12:20:06 p.m. Kiwi fred that is the worry
19/11/2007 12:20:51 p.m. fred Kiwi more like a sure thing...i used a "false flag" account to see and sure enough it was hacked

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Java scripts? On the INTERNET?! Say it ain't so! Shocked

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Irish. Have you asked him to up his dosage on his medication? Sometimes that helps.....

Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i used a "false flag" account to see and sure enough it was hacked

Damn those false flag accounts! They trip me up every time!

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
mods have resources

That'll be the drinks trolley. Very Happy Pimms anyone? Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd rather have a nice Jack Daniels, thank you! Smile

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel said
Quote:
Java scripts? On the INTERNET?! Say it ain't so!

I'd suggest a read of the bunker and people who refused to relocate because of the *script* problem, and then suddenly found their way here

But I'm not paranoid

am I?

I'm NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Stop Saying I am

I know who you are, and I have proof

He told me, my invisible friend, you can't see him but he is there watching you, an IP is only an address, it doesn't mean I'm there

So I will tell everyone about you

I'll raise questions in the newsgroups, all the forums

So there, see where that gets you now that I know

Oh God above, I've gone mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"false flag" account

Ah, yes, they can be troublesome.

I used [email protected] and not only did my account get hacked immediately but I had all sorts of offers from people who wanted to marry an Iranian.
And, would you believe it, I got a scam letter from an East African gentleman who was living in Canada.

Now I know for sure that all of that was discussed secretly at Eater; just don't ask me to prove it.
Rolling Eyes

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn! You just can't make this shit up. Where's my popcorn.....

Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's true. It's true.
I can prove it.

But I won't show you the proof.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah! So the admins and mods have been hacking and reading my personal email. Exclamation
Makes perfect sense now. And you're doing this for all of us? Shocked Wow. You must be buuuuuuusy. Have you enjoyed the mails from my sister in law? Don't mind them, we're having a bit of a spat right now. And, sorry about the forwards from my mother. She's a little new to emailing and tends to forward a lot of jokes and spiritual/meaningful stuff. Didn't you love the last email I sent out with pictures of my daughter? She's a cutie, huh. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic