SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Barrister Smith: Slightly Peeved?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tubthumper
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The bogus barrister lets off some steam:

Quote:
you are the most stupid person i have ever meet in my life, DO NOT TRANSFER ANY MONEY TO ME. I DON'T NEED IT AGAIN, YOU CAN KEEP THEM ALL TO YOUR SELF. IF YOU EVER MAIL ME AGAIN, I WILL KNOW THAT YOUR ARE A DEAD MAN...FUCK OFF, ASSHOLE

Laughing

Fiduciary Agent: "junky, donkey monkey aboky na u .............."

Jean Atoh: "You must be a chronic idiot and stupid to the core. I do not want you to email me again, you can go to blazes bloody bastard. A full that cannot even express himself"

Global Service: "You have kept me in total confusion with your last couples of emails and i wish to understand more."

Spain United Kingdom
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No hope of a Christmas card from him then?

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IF YOU EVER MAIL ME AGAIN, I WILL KNOW THAT YOUR ARE A DEAD MAN...

So he believes that zombies use computers! It would be fitting for him to receive a message that just reads "Braaiiinnnzzzz..."

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, "Braaaiiiiinnnnzzz"

Sounds like there wouldn't be much for our Zombie to eat with this mugu.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You really should mail him again anyway. He may threaten you, but for all those millions of dollars, Id say its worth the risk!

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, if you don't want the money from the barrister can you share his e-mail so the rest of us can try to get it? Twisted Evil

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that's sig worthy! Not too often you get a lad saying he doesn't WANT your money. Bravo! You must have pissed him off right good.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Super Siggy! Barristers are rather touchy fellows..hehehe Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Skutt50
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could this be a place to post his name?

http://www.youaredamned.com/?
tubthumper
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad in question is: [email protected]

Feel free to give him shed loads.

Fiduciary Agent: "junky, donkey monkey aboky na u .............."

Jean Atoh: "You must be a chronic idiot and stupid to the core. I do not want you to email me again, you can go to blazes bloody bastard. A full that cannot even express himself"

Global Service: "You have kept me in total confusion with your last couples of emails and i wish to understand more."

Spain United Kingdom
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he's gay friendly, my gay friend Rob just sent him a *hi, I found your address on my gay forum* email.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well lets see how much he wants to work with Mr. Hugh E. Rection and the $25,000 that Mr. B3llo said to send him.... Twisted Evil

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic