SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first lad - Please critique!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
edjones
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been saving some emails that I got until I had the time and (I think) the know how to proceed. Here is my first go. Too bad that his email address was removed. Not sure if he will come back to me or not.

PLEASE CRITIQUE AND HOLD NOTHING BACK!! I cannot be offended - show no mercy! If I need to be doing this differently, please let me know!

Laddie wrote:

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your respnse back in assisting me in this transaction.
I honestly apologize and hope I do not cause you much embarrassment by contacting you through this means for a transaction of this magnitude, but this is due to confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium, sorry my English is not very good. Furthermore, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, and it is imperative for me to know your opinion.

Five years ago, an Iraqi Oil Consultant/Contractor with the Chinese Petroleum and Chemical corporation Mr. Al-Rahman Al Saud made a numbered time(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million United State Dollars only) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Hong Kong Petroleum and Chemical Corporation that Mr. Al-Rahman Al Saud died from a Bomb blas in his country to the war in Iraq.
We later found out that Mr. Al-Rahman Al Saud along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Al-Rahman Al Saud did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million United State Dollars only) is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws of Hong Kong, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Al-Rahman Al Saud so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.
This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin.

We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 50% for me and 40% for you and 10% for Expenses Incurred in the course of the transaction.
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and with my position as the credit officer guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction.Please send me your confidential telephone number, full name, contact address and fax numbers for easy communication.

You should observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
Awaiting your urgent reply.
Thanks and regards.
Mr. Ching Wong

Frank Senbeens wrote:

Mr Ching Wong,

I am saddened to hear of the loss of your friend and his family. You have my deepest condolences in this matter.

I can certainly understand your position being the one responsible for such large sum of money. In my business, I routinely deal with large amounts of cash and credit accounts. Certainly nothing in the order of millions as yourself, but I do encounter tens of thousands of dollars each month. I can imagine that this sum of money is weighing heavily on your mind.

I do have a few questions as to your proposal. I do understand that in business sometimes one must take measures on ones own even if they are not actions that would be condoned by your superiors. In this regard I must inquire as to whom else knows of this money and would be aware that you are performing this transfer? You say that there is no risk, yet as a business man I realize that there is risk in virtually everything one does. In reality, what risk do I need to consider and what would be the best way to avoid any detection from "the man" as we say in my country? I have been waiting for years to "stick it to the man" and this would be the perfect way to do so for me.

Also, I really like to know as much as I can about the people I do business with. Can you enlighten me as to your personal details? Are you married to a wonderful wife and have several rugrats which drive you crazy at times yet are loveable?

I wish that I had such dears in my life...but alas it is not so quite yet. But one can never tell can one? But I digress.

Also can you ask your attorney and anyone else involved in this deal the same type of questions? I find it behooves me to know as much as I can about the people I transact with. I am sure you and your cohorts understand.

In the end I am quite intrigued by your offer and hope that we can transact business as soon as humanely possible. Perhaps afterwards, we can meet in a small cafe somewhere and discuss life together over a lunch prepared by the great chef from my country, Mr. Campbell. I am sure you are aware of his culinary skills.

Your friend (I hope)

Frank Senbeens

Laddie wrote:

Dear Frank Senbeens,

Thanks for your mail. This transaction is risk free and no future problem with all the paper work my attorney will prepare will cover everything as regard this transaction. I will send you all details about me including my passport but, I will want to know precisely the type of occupation that you do, you should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, and I need your total devotion and trust to see this through, I know we have not met before but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

I am now in contact with a foreign online bank; I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank. The money would be transferred to your account which you will open in the bank for both of us, this is the best way I have found, it will protect us from my bank, I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude, so you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also You have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you. I have not discussed this business with anyone except my lawyer and you. I am happily married and with three children. If you are not married I think you should be patient and when the time comes you will have a wonderfull woman in your life, it is not something to rush into.

As result of this you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank, I will obtain a certificate of deposit from this bank, it will be issued in your name, and this will make you the rightful beneficiary of the funds. After this the money will be banked online for both of us and we can then instruct the bank to
transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts, I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right.

I will also send you my international passport . I will need you to send me your contact details before we can proceed.
I will send the name and contact details of the bank and their website to you so that you can commence communication with them. I hope to meet you as soon as we complete this business and we can shake hands.

Ensure that you keep this project confidential and do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.
Please reply soonest.

Thanks and regards.
Mr. Ching Wong
Green Trust Bank Ltd.
Yau Tsim Mong Branch,
One Grand Tower G/F,
639 Nathan Road
Kowloon West, Hong Kong Island

Frank Senbeens wrote:

Mr Ching Wong -

Can I call you Ching? Or do you prefer Mr. Wong? I like to be on a first name basis with those I deal with. My avocation is in legumes. I am in charge of both inspection and distribution of legumes to various food chains in my area.

I have to be honest with you my friend. There are times when the legumes pass before my eyes and they are never ever going to pass any inspection. However, when I am inspecting them there are times when I find not only stones or bugs in them, but $100 bills. Yes, sometimes there is money in the legumes I inspect. Those legumes will almost always instantly pass inspections. So you see I am no stranger to cash, secrecy, but devotion to a job as well.

I received your passport in my email but at this time am unsure as to what to do with it. I will save it until further instructed.

I was delighted to hear that you are married and have three wonderful rugrats. What are their names? And your lovely wife as well? I am sure that with a handsome man such as yourself, she is quite the looker!

I am still wondering about the attorney of yours. I am wondering if he is totally trustworthy. Does he have a name? I would truly like to hear of his personal situation in life as you have shared yours with me.

I plan on following your directions religiously...are you strict in your religion? I try to follow mine with great concern, as it means a lot to me.

You seem wise in the ways of love. Is this from years of experience or were you simply lucky in the right place? I have been trying for many years to find a wife but to no avail. How did you meet yours? If I knew that, perhaps I could follow your path and luck will find me as well.

I remain as always,

Frank Senbeens

Laddie wrote:

Dear Mr. Senbeens.

Good day, thank you for your message. You can call me Ching or Mr. Wong anyone that suits you. My lawyers name is Barrister Thompson Igie and when we meet together you can ask him about his personal life because I do not know much about him.

Please I would want us to proceed with this transaction, I am asking you again to send me your telephone number, fax number and contact address before we proceed. I have to be sure you are ready and willingly to do this business. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mr. Ching Wong

Frank Senbeens wrote:

Mr Ching -

I apologize for not sending this information earlier. Please forgive me. You may reach me at the following:

Frank Senbeens
3692 Lang Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19102
(215) 689-9103

This phone number will receive both fax and voice, so you may use it for either one.

I am somewhat concerend about your attorney. If you do not know him well how can you be sure he is trustworthy? I am sure you are aware of the saying in my country "First thing, kill all the lawyers" While I do not advocate murder, I am wary of lawyers in general. Can you please inquire to him about his personal life so that I may know more about someone with whom I am doing business?

How have you been? Myself, I have been feeeling a bit tired of late. I am wondering if I get enough fiber in my diet. I have heard that fiber is the key to a good health. Do you pay much attention to diet and such in your country? I hope you get enough fiber in your diet.

I remain as always,

Frank Senbeens

Laddie wrote:

Dear Sir,

Compliments of the day. Thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust, I feel much more comfortable transacting with you especially after your previous emails, even though we have not had a verbal conversation; please do not let me down. this should take not more than a day or two. I will say I am impressed with you business experience and I am glad to work with you. I know about my lawyer but I am not suppose to dig into his personal life, it is not normal here. He is married and have 2 kids, he has been my lawyer for 5 years now.

I am now sending you the direct contact of the finance institution so you can have it and make enquiries on offshore/on-line account opening. I advice you like I said earlier that you open an account with the Finance Institution so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer be will seen as in-house (same telex type with my Bank), you can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us. Also after opening the account you will send me the account information's to wire the funds to the bank account.

Please find below the Finance Institution details.

Head Office:

Oceanic Firma van Financin
Amsterdam Netherlands .
Attention: Customer Service
Tel:+31619249831
Fax: +31-84-713-8326
E-mail: [email protected]

You contact their customer service of this Oceanic Firma van Financin in Holland. Please I have explained to you why this transaction should be kept in a low-profile manner so that we can have these funds transferred immediately. Immediately the legal documentations are completed I shall contact you but ,I am very optimistic that before then your account should have been ready so that we can conclude this phase of the transaction this week precisely I am very certain about that. I do not really eat much and I am not concerned about diet. I am not a good eater, I eat very little food and eat anytime of the day.

I shall await an update, please do make contact with the Oceanic Finance so that the account opening can be fast. May God bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Mr. Ching Wong

Frank Senbeens wrote:

Oh Mr Ching!

It is of the utmost importance that you start to pay attention to your diet! Fiber is extrmely helpful to your body every day. If you have ever experienced the horror of irregularity, you would readily agree with me I am sure! I think that what you should do is immediately start a fasting regimen to cleanse your system out. You should only drink fruit jucies and water for about a week or so. After then, you will feel much better I am sure of it. When that is complete, start small to eating again, I suggest legumes in large quantities. I am have extensive experience with legumes and believe me they help! Legumes are very good for your cardiac system.

I am very much interested in the bank you choose. Can you tell me a bit about it and why it will be a good institution for our needs? Also I would like to see the bank's website and read up about the people who run it. As you are well aware, I like to get to know the people with whom I do business and banks are no exception. Often I have dined on legumes with my local banker here. Just last month when he came over to give me the deed to the latest legume farm I recently purchased we had lunch together and he told me that it was the largest land deal he had ever signed on, yet just sitting down and having lunch with me brought him more pleasure in life. I must secretly tell you that the money I made from selling that same farm two weeks later would have shocked the banker. But at any rate we were talking of the Oceanic institution. As I said, I would like to peruse their website if possible - can you send me a link to it? Have you ever spoken to the manager? How well do you know him? I assume it is a man, because as I am sure you are aware, women simply do not have the minds for such complex financial transactions.

Do you let your wife deal with money on a general basis? If so, I would suggest that you stop as soon as possible...you never can tell when she will run out and charge a huge amount to your credit cards. That is how I was divorced from my previous wife. She ran up over $75,000 in credit card debts in only 3 months! Can you believe it? And mostly on nothing other than weird art pieces! Fortunately, when I threw her out, I was able to resell the art and actually put away a nice profit as well. I never did tell her about that - I said that I burned them all - ha ha!!

But again I digress. If you can provide me with the information I request I would appreciate it. Also if you have a nice photo of you and your wonderful family that I could put here on my desk it would fill the empty frame I have that used to have my ex-wife's picture in it. Thanks!

I remain as always,

Frank Senbeens

Laddie wrote:

Dear Mr. Senbeens,

How are you doing today, I hope you are fine? thank you also for the advice towards my health. I live a very healthy life and I do not eat junks alot but vegetables I eat much. I like eating with red wine too and water, I do not drink much juice.

I have told you in my previous message that my bank and this bank operate with the same telex, I have not spoken to the manager just their customer service. When we transfer the funds into the account you can make contact with the manager but I think he is a male not female. It is so bad that you wife misused your funds that way my wife will never do so, she handles only our children funds and she works too but we we do everything together.

Please contact the finance company and request they should send you their website because I can not access it now. I do not have a photo now of me and my family but I sent you my passport so that you can see me. Please do let me know when you contact the finance firm. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mr. Ching Wong

Frank Senbeens wrote:

Mr Chang -

I must tell you that I am thinking there may be an issue with this transaction, as you are not able to even do some simple requests. When I do business with people (in other words, every day). I have some rules that I must follow. These rules have gotten me far in life and to tell you the truth, this transaction is not worth the hassle if I cannot rely on people to so things the right way.

I have plenty of money from my legume inspections and trading deals. The art that I sold when I threw my wife out left me a very nice profit that I have been living off for several weeks and there is a lot more where that came from. So I do not need to get involved with a deal that does not follow my personal rules of business...I simply will not do business unless I feel comfortable with the people involved.

To this end I am requesting some things of you. If you feel that you cannot provide them, please let me know and I will move on to more legume inspections. I have also been made aware of a very lucrative proposition from a person in Germany involving the import of German made hot dogs. I am sure that you are aware that Germans make great knockwurst, so obviously their hot dogs will be something wonderful I am sure. So I need to find out from you if you would be willing to just humor me for a bit to make me comfortable in this deal, or do I need to go and contact the hot dog folks?

Here are the things I need from you. I sincerely hope that you can provide them to me because honestly, my gut tells me that your transaction may be better than the hot dog one, but if I do not feel at ease with the people involved I simply will not do it. The hot dog people are cooperating and if you cannot, then I am afraid we may have to part company. At any rate, here is what I will need as soon as humanly possible.

1. A valid website for the bank in question. I am sure they have one. Please forward me the address.

2. The bank manager's name. I simply must have this information. My personal business experience demands it.

3. A family photo of you and your family. I find it very hard to believe that a bank manager does not have the means to get a family photo. However, my brother is a family man and he has told me in the past that sometimes people do not like photos of their children online. If this is the case I can certainly understand and will not ask for pictures of your children. However, a nice photo of you and your wife could not hurt anything could it? To put my mind at ease, it would be very good if you could make a placard that states "We like Frank Senbeens" and include that in the photo. If I could put this in a frame and place it on my desk, I could see it every day and be reminded of how much we mean to each other. It would also keep in my mind the goal of this money that we have in common...

If you are able to provide these things to me, I will with all due haste proceed to contact the bank you suggested and open an account. I am willing to cover all costs associated with this using the money from my ex-wife's artwork...the amount we will clear on this deal will more than make up for those costs.

I am sure that in the end, we will both sit back at a cafe sipping a pina colada and laughing about this entire matter. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage? Mine is of course the pina colada. I love to drink them in an outside cafe, and get this...I love it when drinking one if it starts to rain. There is something about sipping a pina colada and getting caught in the rain that I just love.

So, here is to you and your wonderful family and sitting in a cafe in the near future. Please do not let me down on this. I am sure you will come through in the end.

I remain as always,

Frank Senbeens

Laddie wrote:

Dear Mr. Senbeens,

Good day, thank you so much for your message. I have just finish speaking the their customer service and they informed me that their Bank Manager name is Dr. Marcus Seedorf. They said their website is currently under maintainance but will comeup soon. The website is www.oceanicfirmafinance.com you can contact them immediately and make enquiry to open an offshore account. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mr. Ching Wong

Frank Senbeens wrote:

Mr Wang -

I thank you that you have decided to work with me on this. I now know in my heart it was right for me to tell the hot dog people no.

I do however still await the photo of you and your wife with the placard. If there is some hesitation to send it along because the first photo with the passport was not genuine, I completely understand due to the nature of this deal. It can sometimes be necessary to not be entirely honest in the beginning in order to weed out those whom would give you problems.

Now that we are past that stage and trust each other, however, it is time to show ourselves as who we really are. Just a quick photo with you and your wife....or even you only....holding the placard that says "We like Frank Senbeens" will be sufficient, and I will proceed immediately to open the bank account with this firm.

I remain as always,
Frank Senbeens

Hotmail Postmaster wrote:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job Ed. Very Happy

It looks like somebody may have reported your lads account and had it closed. Most lads keep a record of you in another account too, so hopefully he'll be back for more punishment.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work Ed Thumbs up

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic