SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Weird Asem

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just keep straight baiting him, you are doing a good job at that. Delay him whenever he asks for something or get him talking about other things. To me it looks like you are doing awesome with him, that is part of the reason I dumped him for a bit. Plus I have another lad that is needing some more special care. Like I said before, I will come back to him, I already know how to get him back together with my original character I wrote him as.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Ook! It might be kind of fun to compare tid-bits of information we get out of him. Together maybe we can put together a personality profile of who he really is and nail him to a wall.

Those pictures he's sending out are three different guys, but the last one I posted, he sent just moments after it was taken. I think that's him messing with a new camera. Ewwww . . . it was too freaky the way it was so huge. I never want to see a mugu that close up again. Nearly tossed my cookies!
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back for more. Gawd, he expects me to have babies until I'm 58?!! I told him women don't usually have babies after 50. WTF??? I don't think that's even possible without medical assistance.
Quote:
Dearest Reggie,

I need four babies two boys and two girls, God will give us whatever we want. If you reach 50 can't you give bith again? I was wondering if you can give birth to four children, God revealed to me that your menopause will stop at the age of 58.

Engilsh translated in Ibo.
What is your name?---Kedu aha gi?
Where are you going?----Kedu ebe ina aga?
Who are you?---- Oney ka ibu?
I love you----Ahurum gi na anaya
I want to see you----Achurum ihu gi
I am your husband----Ibu dim
I want to eat----Achurum iri nni
I am bathing----Anam asa ahu
I am working----Anam aru olu
I am cooking----Anam esi nni

My heart is just overflowing with joy this evening. I had the most wonderful time with you. Being close to you fills my heart with contentment. Touching and caressing you, in completely innocent ways, comforts me and my heart. Feeling your gentle touch on my lips made me feel desired. Feeling you gently touch my face made me feel loved.
(stolen from here: http://www.romanceforeveryone.com/love-letters/my-heart-overflowing.html My Heart Overflowing)

This is waht you have to tell my father whenever he is connected to you, You have to greet him because he is more than 70 now, Tell him you are the right wife to , that I asked you to greet him, tell him we have known ourselves for so long and have agreed to marry. Say the same thing to Mr&Mrs . When I ask you to communicate them, this is what you have to say. Tell them you are happy to be part of the family.

I love you!!!!!
Lover,
David.

He's also written nasty Ch4rr0n:
Quote:
Dear Charron,

I can keep you going all night, I don't have any photo nacked and I have not tried it before but I have whatever you want.

I want you to send me the Gsm phone or you give me $100 dollars to purchase one here I really want to talk to you, I mean business. I also need your phone number too.

I want to see your seriousness.
Yours one in heart,
David.

Anybody want to talk to him? I certainly do NOT!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

God sure has some crazy conversations with this lad.

Quote:
God revealed to me that your menopause will stop at the age of 58

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Incoming! I hope I'm not boring you all to death with his lengthy posts. I have quit adding mine to save you the reading, but I think his posts are fairly interesting with cultural information AND I want to demonstrate how really good lads and vlads can easily suck in someone with this kind of stuff. I am playing a straight vic, just as I might have been had I not already known about romance scammers. I am not asking for trophies or proof and am gradually accepting his love and terms. I did tell him last night that I didn't want to have any babies after age 50 so he better get to work soon! LOL

Here's this morning's mail:
Quote:
Honey,

Glorious morning with glorious love to you. Immediatley you get to 50 we shall stop having babies, I will not stress you, it is not proper, I read biology. I was just trying to let you know my revelation. I feel you all the night, I imagine having you near me when I turn in a deep sleep.

Honey this is the translation, (I asked for some basic conversational words)
I am your wife: I bu wiye mu.
Hello: Kedu
How are you?: Ole otu idi
Please: Biko
Thank you: I mena
Yes: eziokwu
No: Mba
What time is it?: Gini ihe na ku
What do you want?: Gini ka ichoro
I want to make love now: Achorom ira otu.

, it is pronounced as Chee boo ikee, try to say and David. This is what you have to say, May I be on to , she is always at home in the evening, I want you to start with her because she will understand fast, when you get connected, you have to say again, I am the wife to your younger brother David or , that I ask you to call and greet them, Tell her, David is making arrangement to wedd me in sort time. Tell her again that you want to speak with Mr. Geoffrey the father of David to greet and let him know about our marriage proposal, Then extend greetings to the husband to Mrs . Immediatley they hear about it, they shall communicate all our family members.

I want you to call them today because I cannot be waiting for the person that want to buy the car, he is not responding. (let's hope it's really that none of his vics are paying) I don't want you to be much in a hurry about the house, God is in control. The house should be sold at it's real cost to help us cover other expenses, When I start work you can then rexlax at home with your pregnancy.

I cannot stop loving you, you makes me fell high, remembering you in the morining brightens my day, calling your name brings life to me, you are my only queen on earth. May the grace of God be with us.

R3ggi3 my love,
David.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OldBaglady wrote:
Incoming! I hope I'm not boring you all to death with his lengthy posts.

Not at all! This has been fun to follow. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Advice wanted! Help! Two new incomings!

First:
Quote:
Honey,

Is it my family marring you or me? What I want you to do is establish communication, nobody has to object unless I said no to the marriage. I want you to be strong with me as I have concluded and decided to be yours. Tell them I have proposed to you period. I know how you feel but you have to be courageous. We are wedding next year, God is with us. Please do not weaken my heart. It is ok to tell them that you have been in long term relationship with me, that we mate online and you love me and want to marry me. Do not shake or panic, I really want to marry you instead you come over to nigeria.

I am your husband and you are my wife.
Yours Lover,
David.

And a few minutes later:
Quote:
Honey,

If you don't get them in the evening you can call them now it is afternoon to see if they are around. I normally call them in the afternoon. Please do it immediately. I want everybody to start knowing you. I am wedding you next year probably january/febuary.

I so much love you my . I cannot go back from loving you. You are the kind of woman I really want in my live.
Yours lover,
David.

I can't shake the feeling that I'm really scamming the scammer. And that makes me a . . . scammer! It feels awful. What do I do? Do I call them? If I call these people, who may be ITP's and represent myself to be someone I am not, does this not make me as bad and wrong as the scammer?

Last edited by OldBaglady on Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Get an email address from him....tell him you're more comfortable contacting them this way first, to break the ice. The family may be part of the scam and this will give you an opportunity to feel them out.

As I mentioned before, if he really has family here legally, he does not need to marry you to come over. They can apply for a family member.

And no........you're not scamming the scammer, you're baiting him Wink

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now what do I do?? I chatted with another baiter and we went through the pros and cons. The conclusion I reached was that I should call, so I did.

I had a delightful conversation with my lover's brother-in-law. He is so not a scammer and a VERY, jovial, kind and sincere man. There were children playing in the background and his wife, the scammer's sister was egging him on in the background, excited that her little brother was getting married finally. I feel terrible!

I kept in character, answered his questions about my life and family which loosely parallel my own life and family, so basically all I lied about was my name and my age. He now has my baiter phone number in his caller ID, but it's an untraceable phone that I use for baiting all the time.

The other baiter I discussed this with is certain something is not right. He's only been romancing me for two weeks. I agree it stinks to high heaven for my culture, but the brother-in-law assured me that if it was meant to be, it will happen this way.

David's brother in law told me he has been here in the US for 20 years. He said he got here much the same way. He fell in love with a pen pal from Germany and tried to get to Germany. He ended up only being able to get a US visa and the German girls didn't want to come to the US so he came here alone, worked for 5 years and then brought David's sister over from their village to marry her here. He is here legally.

His family are thrilled he's marrying and don't care that I am an older white woman! This is not normal for my culture here, but he says it's ok for their customs.

The thing is . . . what I'm afraid of, is that in order to appeal to him, I've been flattering, submissive, cheerful, adoring and buttering him up like crazy. I think I might have pretty well romanced scammed a scammer.

In one way this would be somewhat satisfying to me because to hurt him like I think it might, would certainly teach him a thing or two about what he's doing to others from his side of the scams. And I do believe he's working with a gang . . . he named them in one of his letters above . . . to scam people and this is how he's making a living and planning to pay his way to the US.

I think the differences in the photos that he's sending out are the different members of his gang and I suspect that the person who's writing my other naughty character is one of the gang also. I don't think he's working solo. I would bet that they're all hoping to someday find a love they might be able to live with and a way out of scamming.

I will keep playing with this one and see if he doesn't eventually hit me for money to get him here or some such thing. He wants to get married in January or February. That gives me a couple of months to mess with him and then die or something. If he asks me for money, I'll get ugly. If he never does, I'll kill myself off. I have done nothing illegal or immoral. I'm ok with it - and I won't call his family again.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha! It is actually a relief! Finally the moment we've all been waiting for! Can anybody tell me how to say, "When monkeys fly outta my butt," in Ibo?
Quote:
Honey,

I love how you behaved like an Ibo woman, it gives me courage. They called me very late in the night. I told them everything about our relationship, how you have respect and love me. They demanded for your picture, I sent them the one I have this morning. In fact we need to be fast, you need to be pregnant for me now, every body in my family loves you, only just the way you speak with them, they are willing and ready to see you soon. They asked us to stay in maryland when I come over, I told them we have conclude to stay there already. They want me to go school over there, Can I go to school and at the same time work? My In-law told me my sister and my father was very happy to hear that we are ready to marry.

I still need to communicate them more, even my family in nigeria need to know about you, I need to call them as soon as possible. Honey do not be offended or think negatively over my request, can you help me with $200? to cover my internet cost and my telephone communication soon. I really want to speak with you soon. The person I waited to help buy a car have not yet contacted me. I need to call you on monday and relate the whole of my family over our relationship.

I love you soo much
Lover,
David.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See. All it took was for you let it play out and the inevitable request for money came. I had a reply off him today too, so we'll have even more fun with him Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right Wayne, but you've got to admit that this guy was a bit over the top on our run of the mill scammers. If he had me totally unsure, you can see how easily an inexperienced or naive computer user might get sucked in.

I still think this is several guys and their names are listed in one of his letters above. I'm going to give him a bit of a hard time about the money, certainly question him about how he proposes I become pregnant now and carry on innocently with the bait.

I am also going to start mentioning friends and maybe ask if any of his friends are single and the ages of my friends. I wonder if we can get a group thing going with his buds and keep them all busy with baiters. Anybody interested? You can be my friend. LOL!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's exactly how they operate with real victims, OBL. Love scammers generally work slowly, grooming a victim sometimes for months, before asking the money. They wait until they are comfortable that the victim is in love with them.

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right Lotta. That's why we should really screw this one over. He so deserves pain.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They all do OBL, it is a bit depressing that there are so many of them out there. I will keep dealing as much pain as possible though.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The little snot is keeping tabs on my computer hours.
Quote:
Honey,

I have been expecting to hear from you. My fahter arrived on the 28th safely, He was happy I told you. Every body is interested in the married, I wonder how God connected us, I wait for your mail, I came in the morning you didn't write,I was sad and wanted to sign out, I began to read your past mails, immediately I saw one unread mail and it was you. I began to wonder the time you were writing this mail because you surposed to be sleeping at that time.

Honey I love you and trust you, this is what i told my in-law and he confirmed it to me that you looks nice from the telephone conversation he had with you.

I don't have enough access in the internet, I have to stop.

Yours Husband,
David.

I wrote him:
Quote:
LOL! Honey, I am losing lots of sleep thinking about you! You asked me if I can send you $200. , my love, I cannot at this time. But don't be impatient. Like you said, God will provide the way. I have faith. And please don't be in too big a rush for me to be pregnant. I don't want to start that without YOU! hehe.

I've got a busy day today. I'll write more later tonight. Love you!

Your R3ggi3
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote him again in the evening that I had to be short with my messages, my daughter is getting married and we are getting invitations out. I told him I'd send him one.
Quote:
Honey,

I love you so much and I wish you and Mel Good luck over the weddig ceremoney. Is it not better you send it to me by attachment? Sending it through post will take alot of time here. If you insist, I shall send you the church address in my next mail.

I cannot stop loving you, you are so precious to me, I told you I have not fell in love for the first time, I only makes friends and leave them but you have come to move my spirit in love, I cannot sleep without thinking about you, immediately i wake it is R3ggi3 that will come to my mind.

I love you from the buttom of my heart.
Lover,

The buttom?? Very Happy That like the ass end of it? LOL!

Ch4rr0n ticked him off:
Quote:
Dear chxxxxx,

You should understand that we are african, we are not familiar with this nacked stuff but I am shy and don't know if you are taking me for joke that is why i was not fast over it. I am not impressed, you called me a scammer, is that the way you address people? Well this is my photo nacked. I am ready for the movie and want to come over to states. Send the money I want to speak with you on phone.

Your one,
david.

Notice the third person 'we' and the more frequent grammatical errors from R3ggi3's David? I still think this is a group of laddies. Oh and his photo 'nacked' he attached . . . a botched .dll file probably. Didn't open.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More drivel. I think he's looking to get a little frisky. LOL! I should have written him back, "Not tonight honey, I have a headache."
Quote:
Honey,

May the Almighty God guide and protect you in Jesus name. I really wonder how I came to know you, it is just the work of God. My family in maryland were very happy to hear from you. My family called and told me they love you so much, I want you to keep calling them at your own leisure time. My family want you to be communicating, all they wanted is you being a christian of which they confirmed it on their own after your telephone conversation with them. They even want you to come to maryland, they will welcome and take good care of you pending when you will be leaving, you can spend weeks with them. I told them today how you loves me and how you gives me respect in the mails you wrote to me. I want you to give them invitation card over your daughters wedding

I feel you so much, any day I miss to read your mail I will be uncomfortable. I shall take you to bed and control you, I will make you ache, shake and sweat until you grunt and groan, (what happened to the sweet stolen poems I baited him for???) I am looking forward to
holding you once again in my loving arms. You are beautiful. You are wonderful. You are special. You are mine!!! R3ggi3 my wife.

From a loving and longing heart,
David.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's:
Quote:
Honey,

I like to ready your mail always, you makes me feel high. This is a relationship that has the attraction of God and nothing can hinder it. I like snow but we don't have it here, I like to see it live and touch it. Is the temperature there below zero degree centigrade? I wonder how cold it will be over there.

I like your advice, I am working towards this money of a thing, I am putting more effort to make sure I save some money this time. Ok I will be writing you once a day but I will like to see your reply whenever I write you because you have taken over my heart, my spririt, body and soul, I think nothing but you. Remember me in your prayers as I do here. I will come over with the help of God. As God have connected us so shall he make us meet in short time. I am happy when you said you have faith. God is with us and God will make provision for me to cover.

I want to gently touch your face and cup your cheek in my hand as I look into your beautiful blue eyes. I want to snuggle and cuddle with you, to just be close to you. I want to rub your leg and stare across the
couch as we talk of our feelings for one another. (He's recycling stuff now.)

Lover,
David.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kinda boring this morning:
Quote:
Honey,

I will join you soon to enjoy the snow, It will be my first experience in life and it's going to be wonderful. Honey even before you said something bout
the saving money, I have it in mind only that I don't make money on daily basis, rather I make my money by commission which is not constant, It is once in a while but whatsoever happens I will try my best.

I hope the marriage celebration it going to be great. How I wish I have the opportunity to witness the whole thing. I will still watch it over the video when I come over. I love you so much. You said you don't have sex outside marriage, I hope you still maintain it.

I promise to make you happy all the day of your life, The happiness the locust and the cankerworm have taken away from your life I will restotre it.

Yours husband.
David.

Ya gotta wonder what goes through their little flea brain heads. All I wrote was a chit-chatty little paragraph about how to make a snow angel.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The happiness the locust and the cankerworm have taken away from your life I will restotre it

So does this mean he is going to send you locusts and cankerworms, I am not sure what customs is going to say about that.

Nor do I know how that will bring you happyness Confused

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^It does make a nice mental image, though. puke

I think I will write him today and restart my bait with him. I keep saying that I know but I really will do it this time. Since I last talked to him I met someone here but that relationship just went sour, how sad, and I want to know if he is still interested.

pony Mortar x4
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You baiting him as male or female, Ook?

This one's either a give me money or go away lad or a in for the long haul romancer. Take your pick how you go at him. He's asked me for money twice now, but in a very hesitant manner (compared to other lads) and both times he's taken my refusal well and I think has decided to patiently wait until he believes he has me hooked past the point of no return. Calling his family was one hook.

He and I have both agreed to no more than 1 email a day now so he can save internet costs, so he'll have plenty of time for any of you now.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He skipped a day in emailing me. I suspect the ploy is to keep me a little desperate and insecure. I did what any vic would most likely do and that's fire off two emails saying, 'Honey, what's happened. I'm worried.'

He wrote back today and said he's having a hard time finding a net connection and had to borrow a friends. Of course I keep a log of IP addresses and know that's not true. This boi is still at his same cafe, twice a day, alternating between computers 1 and 2, once he used 3, and 4 and 6. His favorite seems to be 4. Five is either broken or he doesn't like it for some odd reason.

Today's incoming:
Quote:
Honey,

Sorry I could not respond your mails, I don't have any internet time and I working to reactivate it. This time no business no money because of the coming christmas holiday. I will respond to your mails as you have sent it one by one but be patient with me. I just wrote you through a friends internet time.

I love you,
David.

Honey,

I love to see snow but I wonder how it would be. If other africans came and stand it, I will also be use to it.I really want to school over there so that I can get a lucrative job to take care of you but if it is expensive I can adjust. I am much interested in computers but I have no resume. If I come over there I shall start with the computer institute. I love you so much everthing is going to be alright, take life easy, God has taken control of Mel's wedding. I really miss you too.

Presently, I have to be frank to you because we are one blood, one spirit and one soul, I am not ok for now, things are not moving well for me, I am not surpose to hang in a pastors house for now, I cannot boast of good living. If I need to move from this city I need money to ply but business is not responding. I am not saying you should carry my problem honey but please understand me. If you don't have a university cerificate it will be very difficult to get a lucrative job here, some of the univeristy graduates are here without job.

Honey, If things were ok here, my plan is for you to come over here for the wedding after the marriage we can go back to the states. Whatever may be the case God will direct. I am willing to teach you everything I know. You will enjoy having me if we meet. I cannot hold my peace, I want to write you, a friend gave me only 30 munites from his internet time, I have to write you. I long to see you.

I love you,
David.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the late reply OBL, but I am baiting him as a male. I don't think he realizes it yet though.

pony Mortar x4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic