SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Weird Asem

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PRS Girly Girl wrote:
IMO, the lack of a money or gift request does not disqualify him as a scammer. You have to look at the entire picture. Dishonest actions, lies and deception are all forms of scamming.

I couldn't agree more with you.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I quite agree with you both. I know he's a scammer but I also have a pang of conscience considering I might actually hurt him. I know he has no regard for those he hurts - and that's why I've kept up the bait - but there have been times through this when I have wanted to literally send him a link to these posts (don't worry, I wouldn't) to smack him in the face that the scammer has been scammed. I want him to hurt and know how it feels to be on the wrong end of the whip.

But today I went kind of soft because of Christmas and all . . . I thought I might just let him off the hook easily. I know I have waffled all through this thread. I'm still a noob, really! But now I'm ready to torture him.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Torture him until he cries. Twisted Evil

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Oh, why stop there? Twisted Evil

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suck at Bridezilla! I complained and whined about the Christmas gift thing and tried to get bitchy and this is what I get:
Quote:
Honey,
I want to express my feelings since all these days, It is like you really love me with all your heart but sometimes you ask yourself questions, Would it really come to pass that David will marry me? Is David going to be sincere to me? Will David be humble to me? Can David and I make up a happy family? I know all these thoughts may come from your past and recent experience over life and it have been making your love for me 70 percent instead of 100 percent. I want to reasure you once more that I will be yours and yours forever. I will make you my blood and my flesh as long as you are faithful to me of which I have confirmed it. Honey, I don't want to worry you over what you will buy for me but buy whatever you wish that will make your husband happy. I really know what you wanted, Being happy with you all the time, telling you good stories when you lie on bed for rest, kissing you beutiful eyes and hairs, I will even be bathing you the way I wanted it becasue you are my own, given you satisfactory actions on bed when making love, responding to you whever you wanted it and you have to respond to me when I wanted it also, taking you out for good times and being caring to you. I will have it at every coner with you be ready.

Honey, I am tired of being alone, I wanted you close to me, you are so sweet to me. Somebody wrote me and told me she want to send us wedding gift, I don't know what to say, I asked her to send it if she wishes
though we have not yet fix a date. Honey, I lost weight and I don't like to take picture the way I am looking, it is sometihing to keep so it needs to be beautiful. I want to know your mind over this. Honey, I love you for everything and you have the qualities but if situation changes we shall stay in nigeria for so long so that you can know much about you country.

I miss you, Honey, I am shading tears you are not with me.
Yours husband,
David.

I hope it's another baiter here promising this douche bag money.

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was me with the wedding gift Razz

I sent you a pm about it Wink

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

pony

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheGreatOok wrote:
That was me with the wedding gift Razz

I'm still sort of a noob. Tell me, do they come any dumber than this?
Quote:
Honey,

I am very happy when I saw the content of your mail and the asurance you gave me over our love and wedding which optimized my feelings. God bless you and Melanie. Tell her God will connect her in no distant time and God loves her. God have given us grace already from the day we were born but what I require now is God's Perfection. We did not connect ourselves rather God did it. I was moving and crying yesterday, I said God, you have connected me to R3ggi3 my wife, please bring us together with your own perfection.

This woman wrote me her name is but I cannot explain how she got in contact with me, I am confused, she said some thing about marrige and things like that, that she had a fiance but the person later went for another girl, that if I shall respond to her that we can go on, she said she is 35 years from Ohio, I told her that I already have a wife not even a finace, I told her about you, she want to know your
name and all the rest, I told her to stop severally but she keep on writing,I told her my family knows about you and wants you, even my father is very interested about R3ggi3, at a time I told her that I am wedding you soon so she said she don't want to hamper our relationship rather she wants to help us, I told her you are there for me and I am there for you.

She said she want to send us wedding gift, she aked the kind of thing we want, I told her to buy wrist watch for me and my wife whenever she is ready, that I will give her your contact or mine so that she can send it. This is the gospel truth. Should I tell her to go away with her gift? or should I tell her that we have not yet fix a date that I will get her informed
later?

Honey, It is very good to experince church wedding but I have to be there or you over here before we fix a date for a condusive atmosphere. Hopefully there must be a big church wedding. Instead we have to register
with our commuinty meeting over there in states if the wedding it is to hold there to enhance an effcetive activity. I am very happy you said your former husband and melanie is willing to contribute, that means there is no problem. Sometimes I feel your ex-husband might hurt me because we don't really experience divorce here in Ibo land. Honey, I never wanted you to have another man, I want you to reserve yourself for me as I have kept myself over here.

My relationship with you is not just like that, it is ordained by God and has to be effected generally. Honey, I am not the type that worries over things, whenever you want to send gift notify me and send it I am here for you all the time, if really you want to send it and it will cost much both shipment, you can send the money to me I will buy one here. I want you to do it at your own liesure time. Have you heard from my family since then?

I long to kiss you very hot this night for the sweet asurance you gave to me over our wedding.

Yours husband,
David.

He's going to be sorting through a lot of bridal fru-fru pretty soon, thanks to PRS-GG

pony

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wished him a Merry Christmas and told him I'd gone snowboarding with my daughter, my ex and my ex's new wife. I sent him a pic I scrounged off the net. It was far off so he would have no way of telling that the woman I said I was wasn't the same woman I'd sent him one picture of a long time ago.

Of the people in the pic, the daughter stands about 5 feet 5 inches, the woman next to her (supposed to be me) is about the same. The man is probably about 6 feet and the woman next to him is almost the same hight. No one in the pic is really overweight, they're just wearing ski coats.

My husband to be thinks I'm taller than him and fat!! Wahhhh!
Quote:
Honey,

I so much love the picture, I would love to be there before the snow gets off, I do watch the snow games in olympics and the unfortunate once in crash zone. I would like to do the game with you over there. Honey, it is like you are a bit taller than me, I can identify my wife even if I am sleeping, you wore an army green jacket close to you ex-husband. Honey, you are so plumpy and looks under 20, Honey, are you sure you are up to 42?

Honey, I thought you gave out my email or someone take it without your consent but from your confirmation I will not respond to her again and I don't need her gift. (All I said was it was no one I knew and I didn't ask that he not write. Seff, did he really refuse your 'gift'?) If we fix our wedding my community is enough to give us gift. I want to say happy christmas to you. I love you so much my wonderful wife. I feel like holding you and feeling your warm sexy body. I will communicate if I buy time.

Yours hunband,
David.

Later he sent me a scanned pictures of a Christmas card, inside and out and a picture of the front of a hand made Christmas card laying on a table. He must have Googled for pics of cards. Weird.

Quote:
Honey,

I just want to say happy christmas and snow greetings to my wonderful and loving wife.

I love you so much.
Yours husband,
David.

He is going to pay for calling me fat!!

pony

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Jeez louise . . . one of the first things they teach you in man school is never EVER EVER mention that she might be plump . . . Go get him OBL

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey, you are so plumpy
Evil or Very Mad
If you need help tearing into him, I'll be happy to assist. Twisted Evil

How dare he refuse a wedding gift without asking you first. He needs to learn his place.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was accidentally nice to him over Christmas. Embarassed Oh well, may as well prolong his agony. I did ask him to set a date in June for the wedding so I had 1) something to shoot for, 2) an end to my torment in sight, and 3) a date for him to solicit gifts from rich benefactors (or bait-efactors) and a target for getting him off his butt in that internet cafe.
Quote:
Honey,

I am niether christmasing nor celeberating because you weren't with me. Everything is odd to me over here,if I am to be happy that means my R3ggi3 has to me here with me or I will be there with you. I accepted June, it is very ok honey, God will help us with his compassionate mercy, I want you to be very strong, I am with you, I love you so much.

I long to have a warm sleep with you.

Your husband,
David.

And another:
Quote:
Honey,

You are my Diamond, you are my Gold and you are my silver and every other precious thing on earth, my love for you flows like a river and lands like an everlasting water falls, I feel like rolling you all over the bed with gentle kisses and gentle love making. I thing about you every day. Honey, by the grace of our almighty God I will be there before June. I lond to eat with you, I long to play with you and I long to take you out.

My only love R3ggi3.

Your husband,
David.

And he included a .jpg of a bunch of exotic flowers. I'll spare ya.

pony

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been almost lad-lazy this holiday and neglected my poor husband. Thanks to PRSGG, I have loads of wedding pictured to torment him with. My plan is to become intolerable . . . but not until I've wasted an enormous amount of his time and thoroughly soured him on the idea of romancing women under false pretenses.

After not writing him for 2 days, I sent him a story about slipping and falling on ice and dislocating my shoulder . . . something I actually did do a couple years ago. I don't drink any alcoholic beverages what-so-ever so the pain pills were fun. I wonder if his sure cure is half as nice as Vicodin?

I also sent him a lovely dll file disguised as a jpg for him to toy with until I feel like dumping dozens of wedding dresses on him to choose from.

Today's:
Quote:
Honey,

When I saw the subject "bad news" I got shocked, I was saying, I hope you shouldn't have any problem but it still happened. Honey, please take it easy, I don't want to come and see you injured. I am feeling the pains with you,I know what dislocation means and what you are passing through over there. I pray for instant healing in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. I was crying here that I am neither christmasing nor celeberating, all to hear that you had dislocation. Honey, be strong from
today God is with you. I love you so much to the extent that I don't want dent in your body. The wonderful hand you will use to hold me from back
across my neck region when I will be telling you exciting stories of africa. I know of one fast reliever, the name is "nerve and bone" search for it
and use it, rub it gentlly all over the affected part morning and evening.

Honey, sequel to your mail as regards to our impending wedding celeberation, I advise we choose the 14 of June for the Godly and wonderful activity, What do you think? Honey, I could not open the attachment, please give me the site so that I open myself but I searched with www.gowns.jpg, I saw one but I don't know if it was the one you mean. I love whatever you love, decide and I will follow but we have to be close to God in everything we do. You are truely amazing-and I owe everything to you!!!! Stay strong and I look forward to more of your writings. Please type a little with your left hand to make me happy. I long to be rubbing you right shoulder with medications every morning and evening following the hot kisses all over your body when you will be feeling the pains. Change the subject bad news to good news because you are well in the name of Jesuschrist.

I love you so much.
Yours husband,
David.

What?? Am I a magnet for religious nutters?

pony

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He might be losing interest in me (I can only hope at this point). He's really slacked off in writing and gone a couple of days without any messages at all. Of course he could be just celebrating the holidays, but who knows?

This one was 2 days ago:
Quote:
Honey,

I have been longing to write you all this while but I don't have internet time, whenever you don't hear from David do not be afraid, David is for you and only you forever. I still cannot open the file hear, I contacted the manager of the cyber cafe, he said the program to open the file is not installed in the system. I am not happy, I really want to see it. Honey, coming to the wedding gown, choose the one you wish that will be ok with the church. We have to be perfect and work in line with the church. the Ibo's accepts all depending on your own style and the way you want it.

Honey, I believe the nerve and bone will be a medication for nigerians but why I asked you to search for it is because it is manufactured and licensed
under an overseas medical company. Honey, my great healer Jesuschrist will heal you perfectly.

I remember you always in my prayers and God will give us the best.

I love you so much,
Yours husband,
David.

I'm still messin him with bloated dll files. The last one I zipped three of them in an rar file.

He sent me another one just after that one, after I wrote him that I was concerned about his absence:
Quote:
Honey,

Nothing is wrong. I want to start by kissing you hot, I really feel you morning, evening and night. I don't know what to do, I feel like staying with you this time you said you had pains all over your shoulders, Honey, I would have been the best doctor to take care of you but my Jesuschrist is there already healing you perfectly. Honey, I want to say happy new year. Honey, our motto: is "LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY" I wish you good health.

I want to make love with you, I am hungry over it, I need you around me, I cannot hold myself but I am trying my best to hold my peace. Honey, this time I don't have money but when you don't see my mail so soon just wait I will write. My greetings to M3l4nie.

Your only husband,
David

This time I sent him 4 real pictures to choose one from. Then following the format of PRSGG, I'll start harassing him over which model he likes best and why and then accuse him of wanting her more than me.

My trouble is, I'm actually feeling a little guilty for jerking this guy around and I'm feeling sorry for him. Somebody slap some sense into me! Please!!

pony

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL. Guilt be gone! Quit it! (I mean that in the nicest possible way). Pretend he is the worst "ex" you have ever encountered whether one of yours or someone else's. This lad does not deserve any compassion or sympathy.

Do not allow him to put planning the wedding back onto you ("choose the one you wish that will be ok with the church"). Insist he helps and do not take "no" for an answer. Tell him it has nothing to do with the church, but something you want to do together. Do not discuss anything else with him until he complies. Ignore everything he writes that is not about planning the wedding, and keep asking for his wedding dress selections. Once he gives in, you will be able to prolong the torture with the shoes and flowers. Twisted Evil

All of my romance lads tried to get out of the work and I got each one to give in. Be strong and patient.

Mortar x3
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've told you this time and time again. The fact is, he's a scammer. Everything else is unimportant. [/slap]

Last edited by wayne on Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Consider yourself slapped OBL,

The time you have spent with him has kept him away from many real vics, think of the people you may have saved next time you start feeling sorry for him.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Owww! I knew I could count on you guys. Thanks, I needed that.

Ok, PRSGG . . . what do I do now? He seems perfectly willing to be fully engaged in wedding preparations and arrangements. Sad This is no fun anymore! Maybe what I need instead is an alien abduction?
Quote:
Honey,
I have seen the wedding gowns, I like the ones with single hands, the one of 04 and 19, that is exactly the way I wanted you to make our native clothes, it must be with single hands and sleeveless, whenever we visit nigeria that will be the clothe you shall be wearing. I shall put on black or blue suit then you shall put on the the weding gown of 04, I wanted it to touch the ground. It is going to be a great day and a great celeberation because God is with us.

Honey, I really miss you, I cannot hold myself, I long to be sleeping with you all nights. I long to hold you very close, you makes me feel high all the time. Honey, how is your hand? I wanted to know if it is improving. Honey, I hope it will not be disturbing when you do something with you hands. I want to sleep with my wife and put my head across your breat region. Shocked

Your husband,
David.

pony

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he is willing to be fully engaged in wedding plans then bury him up to his neck in it. It is time to get indecisive and obsessed with tiny details about the dresses. If he likes dress #4 the best, claim that it is your least favorite and tell him to pick another. Pick any two dresses and ask him which he likes the best then pick another one and keep doing it. He will eventually grow tired and frustrated with it. Remember you are a flighty and dizzy female. Jessica Simpson should be your role model. You still have the shoes, flowers and hair styles pictures to go through also. Bridesmaid dresses are another possibility and you will need the exact measurements of his sisters, aunts, etc.. so they can be made.

You are in control and do not let him distract you. One idea that just occurred to me is to introduce a wedding planner character. PM me if you would like for me to take on that role. I'm sure we can make this fun for us and painful for him.

Mortar x3
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An update for anyone interested in this little gem of a lad:

I truly was (and am still) feeling a wee bit sorry for screwing with this guy. I don't believe he's actively scamming anyone else even though I do believe he's not as invested in his love for me as he claims. But my convoluted sense of decency is screaming at me to just drop the whole thing.

PRSGG has gently slapped a modicum of sense into my pea brain and is now on board to rev up this bait to where it should have been all along, I am certain. She promises to be the wedding planner from hell. Twisted Evil

Meanwhile I haven't posted a bunch of his emails, but suffice to say, I completely believe his story that he's ill and he's left Lome, Togo to go back to Lagos, Nigeria for medical treatment (verified by IP addresses). NO doubt once he's recovered enough to work, he'll go right back to his scammy business. I'm growing a spine in anticipation, to deal with it.

Today's incoming:
Quote:
Honey,

I arrived safely on sunday but very late about 5,30 pm in the evening. It was a very smooth journey but there was a lot of stop over as a result of custom agents, immigration agents,quarrantine agents,police agents, human trafficking agents, medical inspection agents and drug law enforcement agents. Honey, when I was traveling I was thinking about you with a lot of immagination, how it is going to be, what will I do to meet you soon, infact I can't sleep anymore because there was a lot of thoughts coming through me.

I read a mail from your friend Katie and I made choise from what she demended from me about the wedding gowns. I still hope to hear from her. Honey are you ok? I know you weren't happy because there was no time for me to chat you that day, I felt it seriously but I had no option. I long to see you facially and start having good times with you. I long to sleep and open my eyes seeing you behind me with a wonderful smile. Honey, you are too sweet to me. (I probably am.)

I love you so much

pony

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cant believe you still have him going, I just stopped emailing him. If you need anymore help with him let me know and I can play a cousin or something from elsewhere, but I know you have PRS and Wayne still helping you.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Ook, he was yours to start with. LOL, I have you to blame for this mess.

Wayne wants me to step out of it for awhile cuz he's worried I'm getting to maybe care about the sucker. I honestly don't think I have any real feelings for him other than human compassion, but I do have to admit that I am finding it next to impossible to stop being 'nice' to him. I believe he is really sick.

Perhaps you could be a member of my church clergy and harass him about his relationship with me? Tell him you believe he's a bottom feeding, scum sucking scammer? I actually DID send him an address for a branch of my RL church in Togo where I know beyond a doubt he could have found help for his ailment. He refused but in his defense, he was in the process of leaving for Lagos.

Have you done a google of his name? Be careful about saying you found his email address in a search. It would only have to come from me and I should probably set him up for that. Let me know if you want to, but don't feel like you have to. The thing will prolly die out soon anyway, over this wedding business.

pony

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He responded very quickly and made an attempt to pick some wedding dresses from the 30 pictures sent to him.
Quote:
The one of 04 has almost all the things I wanted both in the waist, hands and the length. I believe you really understand what I wanted. I shall be glad to respond on more questions.

He did not follow the instructions so he was kindly and gently told to do it again. So far he has been dealing with Katie, the sweet wedding planner. I predict he will eventually deal with Katie Kaboom, the evil wedding planner, especially if he does not respond fast enough for her. She can be so fickle and temperamental some times. Twisted Evil

Mortar x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic