SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Weird Asem

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't know where else to put this, it seems to be the start of a love scam by asem. Anybody else seen anything like this.

Quote:
Dearest one,

I adore you. I long to hold you close to me. I feel
such warmth and comfort when I am in your arms. I am
relaxed and content when we sit on the couch and talk.
My heart is at peace when lay on the floor and
cuddle. My heart quivers when you touch my face and
my passion flows when you touch my lips. I get
immense pleasure from gently touching your face and
feel tremendous yearning and passion when I touch your
lips. I long to be near you. I want nothing more
than to be close to you.

With a passionate affection,

David.

It is not from a lad I am baiting, and I do get some catcher stuff in this account. I just found this to be a very odd Asem and don't think it would work on anyone. Plus my character is male and I don't think my character's name is ambiguous. Oh well I plan to write him if I can think of something to say back.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you google the email addy to see what types of hits you get?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No hits on google with email address. It is coming from Lome, Togo according to IP.

Nothing just searching his name too.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm.

Well, write him back, ask him where he's been and that you miss him too, and then ask if he likes 'The Wiggles'. Laughing

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for you TS, I sent this back:

Quote:
Oh David, the words you express are so deep and move me. I too want to be near you and embrace you. I want you take in every part of me and we can make love all night long. I want you to be near me and to press your lips against mine. Tell me what you want to do to me. Talk to me about The Wiggles and how they inspire you. I want to hear so much more.

Edit: Oh i found the same email in a different account of mine so it is definitely a scam, how he is going to move on from this I don't know.

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Thanks!

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang Ook! Is he gay. My hetero romancers don't write that well! Pass him over to me when you're done with him. Smile
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an F.Y.I.

Here's where he stole the text: hxxp://www.romanceforeveryone.com/love-letters/i-adore-you.html
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he is a live one, I just got this back from him:

Quote:
I am from Lome Togo, Please do not be offended, I am
30 year old, I saw you contact from penpal guest book
and i was moved that is why i wrote you. Infact I love
you and want us have a long relationship. I am serious
and i mean what i am saying. I want to more about you.

I expecting a sweet mail from you.

This should be fun, not sure if he realizes I am a guy or not yet. No mention of The Wiggles, so I will have to push for that.

He also sent back a reply to an insult I sent from another account will post that in the proper thread.

pony Mortar x4
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

41.207.162.4 Togo, Lome

Wow! He's honest! He must really love us!!!

I wrote:
Quote:
Roger, you know ass kissing won't work with me and neither will coming at me from a different name and email address. I'm not sending you another dime until you apologize.

He wrote:
Quote:
I am not Roger. I am from Lome Togo, Please do not be
offended, I am an able young man, I saw you contact
from penpal guest book and i was moved that is why i
wrote you. Infact I love you and want us have a long
relationship. I am serious and i mean what i am
saying. I want to know more about you.

I expecting a sweet mail from you.

David.

I have an ethics question now. This guy is obviously mentally
deficient. Seriously, what chance does he have of becoming proficient
at scamming if we leave him to his own methods and devices?

I'm still baiting Wayne's (he was mine first) infamous Bananaboi. It
is obvious to me that his skills have gotten progressively better and
might very well be at the point now where he could attract a real vic.

I'm questioning the time I'm spending playing with idiots and
wondering if I should go back and focus more on the ones I know have
managed to score with real vics?

This is what I wrote back:
Quote:
Oh, I am so sorry. Roger is my ex boyfriend. He was working in
Nigeria and sent me love poems and letters all the time. He needed
money really bad so I sent him $100 like he asked. Then he told me he
needed more and got mad with me when I told him I didn't have more.
He's not speaking to me now, I guess. I really miss him and his sweet
emails.

David, do you have a picture? How old are you? I think I might be a
lot older than you. I am 42, divorced and my daughter is 21 and
getting married. I will be all alone soon. Sad

Hope to hear from you soon,
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^He is getting money to pay for the cafe, which means he is getting money from somewhere. It is also amazing what people will fall for, even if it appears to be stupid, there is somebody out there that can, and possibly will fall for it. Also lads have scammed money from people who are mentally challenged. I hope that helps recharge you. Smile

As for this chump, he just sent me back this:

Quote:
Please can i see your picture? I have no recent
picture but i have a passport photo but have no
scanner, i have to sent it you later. I have two
nationality, Nigerian and Togolese but presently i
stay in Togo.

I long to have you if you shall be relaible to me.
there is no diferences in our age or colour what
matters is being reliable. I will be that man for you
if you will be the wife for me. Understanding really
matters. I have not yet married but if God will bring
us together i will be glad.

I love you.

Well, I guess he doesn't realize I am a guy. I am going to have to inform him that I will be the top and he can be the bottom.

pony Mortar x4
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him this.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Only thing more perfect would be to have that picture chopped into one with The Wiggles.

pony Mortar x4
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been a busy boy with me. He's an idiot but his English skills are pretty good compared to most. I will work him over because even though his initial approach is lame, I can see someone falling for it if they believed he was coming off a post of theirs where they revealed personal details or put up a photo.

Sorry for the long post, but I'll include all his letters so far - and his pic.

Quote:
Dearest Rxxxxx,

I have a picture but it is not my recent picture. I am 32 years old. I will be glad if you are going to be sincere with me. I am not yet married and i will like to know your nationality.

I am interested to know you more, so do not be offended as i ask this questions. The Roger you are talking about, is he a Nigerian? Please what is his nationality?

I adore you. I long to hold you close to me. I feel such warmth and comfort when I am in your arms though we have not yet meet.

Yours one,
David. Image

I wrote:
Quote:
How old is that picture? You look like you're only twenty. My
daughter Mel would probably be interested if she weren't engaged to be
married. How can you love me without knowing me? Did you know I was
white when you first wrote to me? Does that bother you?

Yes, Roger is Nigerian. He sent me another email yesterday, begging
for more money. I can't believe I was so dumb. He said he'd pay me
back. Do you think he will? I don't.

I am in the US. Right now I am in the US in Utah, but when Melanie
gets married next month, I am taking a job in New Jersey. Mel's
fiance is going to school in New York, so I will be close to them but
far enough away that I can start fresh with a new life. Melanie's
father is a prominent physician here in Utah and he left us for a much
younger woman. The divorce has been bad but he's paying for it now.

Well David, this is exciting for me to find a new friendship - maybe
even a lover - but how do you feel about our age difference?

Rxxxxx

He wrote:
Quote:
Dearest Rxxxxx,

The picture you saw is when i was 22 years old, and i have it in my box that is why in sent it to you. Presently, I have bears and more matured, i don't have any recent picture but i have a passport photo but there is no scanner to send it to you but that should be later. I choose you by instinct and it never failed me. I believe you were white from your name so i
wanted to confirm from you that is why i asked you but it never border me because i love whites who are relaible. If you want to be my lover stop further communication with Roger, it doesn't gives me courage. I have two nationality Togolese and Nigeria but i stay in Togo for now.

What i want you to know is this, age diferences doesn't matter, what matters is being sincere. If you can show real love to me i will respond.

I saw you picture.
I love you,
David. cel
(I left his number for Wayne. I know how he likes to tease the lads with his Jewish Sex Hotline. LOL!)

I wrote:
Quote:
Hi David. I am happy to know that you're not as young as that picture. I hope you're still as good looking though. You were very handsome at age 22! I am still quite a bit older than you but everyone tells me I look 10 years younger, so maybe it won't look like I've been robbing the cradle when we're together.

My, my, you work fast hon. I am through with Roger no matter what, but I don't know yet that I will be your lover. I really would like to know you better. And you really don't know me either, do you? Yes, we can operate on instinct and intuition but there's logistics to work out, dear. I want to physically be with the one I love. That would mean either me coming to you . . . which I actually would consider . . . or you coming to the US to be with me. Maybe both. But whichever, we should meet face to face, don't you think?

Tell me what kind of things you like to do for fun?
~Rxxxxx

He wrote:
Quote:
One in heart Rxxxxx,

I don't know you better but i wish to know you more. It is necessary we have to meet and stay together but how do we start working on this?. Are you a christian? I am a christian. I go to church to worship on sundays, do you?

I am not a difficult man. I like social drinking, I don't smoke, I like going out for good time but not always, I like watching movies, I always pray in the morning and night, I love having good relationship with God. I like ecouraging people with broken heart, I love those that love me.

I want to be with you and hold you. I want to gently touch your face and cup your cheek in my hand as I look into your beautiful blue eyes. I want to snuggle and cuddle with you, to just be close to you. I want to rub your leg and stare across the couch as we talk of our feelings for one another. I want to hold your hand across the table at a restaurant. I want others
in the restaurant to be jealous of our intimacy and our tender affection for one another. I want to lie next to you in front of a fire and gaze into your eyes while I rub your back. I want to romance you. I want you to know how beautiful you are in my eyes. I want you to know how much I cherish and adore you. I want to give my heart to you. I want your heart, I want it all.

Yours,
David.

I wrote (sorry for the chatty drivel guys. It's what I do best):
Quote:
Oh David, you write such beautiful words, you make my heart skip
beats. I could really fall for you but please forgive me for wanting to go slowly. I have been hurt before. I am too tenderhearted and trusting and easily taken advantage of.

Yes, I am a Christian and I do go to church on most Sundays, but I am
also searching to deepen my faith and gain a better understanding of
God and Jesus Christ. My current religious affiliation was chosen for it's close proximity to my home. As I will be moving soon, I will be changing churches for sure. The church I attend is Catholic, but I have never been baptized and it seems so cold and impersonal. What religion are you?

I like that you consider yourself not a difficult man. That is what I am looking for; one who is intelligent without arrogance and respects the loving, tender and compassionate nature of women. I seek one who does not want to possess me but wants to share my life with me. I want to give my love to a man who's eyes light with a smile when he sees me.

I do not smoke and prefer to be with people who do not as well. I hate the smell. I am happy you do not smoke. I do not drink either. I like to have fun with people who are happy without smoking and drinking. Things I like to do for fun: I like to go to movies and theater productions. In the summer we have an outdoor theater that is wonderful. The actors are all semi-professional and amateur but are always good. I am an artist so I worked with the theater company for many years, donating my time to design and paint their sets. When my ex husband had his affair with one of the young actresses, I quit the production. I miss that more than I ever did him.

Tell me all about Togo. I've never been anywhere in Africa but would love to go there someday. Send me pictures of your country. I want to know about the people and your family. You write English very well. Is it your first language? Do you speak other languages? I would still like to see a more current picture of you when you get a chance. It is a bit awkward writing to someone who looks like a teenager.

Well, I guess I'd better get back to work.

Fondly yours,
Rxxxxx

He wrote:
Quote:
Lovely Rxxxxx,

I was baptized in Anglican church, it is were i was born and the whole of my family attends this church. I stated pentecostal church when i came to Togo. My family is from Nigeria but i stayed in Togo for a very long time. I have international passport and other valid identities in Nigeria. I don't speak french much because i studied in english country. When i was a small boy i live with my aunt and she takes me to Catholic.

Togo is a very cool country, i like it more than nigeria, The problem we have here is that the country is very poor, no job opportunties but it is peaceful. The first language here is french but people here love to speak english, I will send you pictures but you have to give me time because i am not use to taking pictures. Rxxxxx you have taken part of my heart. Let me promise you, i am ready to be yours if you will show me true love.

You are the woman that loves and longs for my warm hugs. You are the woman that I long to love until the end of my days. You are the companion that I have wanted for so long. You are the woman that I long to share life's adventures with. You are the companion that I have wanted for so long.

yours loving,
David.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Presently, I have bears and more matured

Where does he keep his bears ?

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you thougt of "Euclptinazation".

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not needing to really comment, it is my 400th post, but I would say something about his biceps.

Just my thing.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Incoming! Updated pic. He scanned this one and sent me the whole page with his pic in the center of it. This guy looks familiar! I know I have seen this pic somewhere before, or someone who looks very much like him. And I don't believe this pic is the same guy as the first.

He's also sent me pictures of romance cards and flowers but I am not going to bother posting them.

New email:
Quote:
Dearest Rxxxxx,

I want to tell you about my family, My father is living but my mother surffered hih blood pressure and died at the age of 47, she left six of us in this earth, three boys and three girls, all the girls are married, but in the boys, it is only the most senior that have got married remaining the youger one and I. If you are to come, it have to be in Nigeria, we shall
arrange ourselves, have a court wedding and go to united states. Formerly, I buy car from Togo port and sell in Nigeria but for some time now things have been so difficult after a serious political crisis that happened in Togo 2005 that led to mass killing and devastation of government and individual properties. You might have heard it over the bbc news. Presently i am not doing any serious job in Togo.

This is my recent photo, I searched in my bag and saw it, so i want you to delete the teenager picture, then have real look on me. I want to make you happy. I thought I would let you know that my love for you is burning very brightly this afternoon. My heart longs for you. My heart longs to leap at the sound of your voice. My heart longs to be filled with joy by your smile. I am looking forward to holding you once again in my loving arms. You are beautiful. You are wonderful. You are special. You are mine!!!

From a loving and longing heart,

David.

Ook, are you still doing this guy? RedShoes? He sounds so pathetically desperate I could almost feel sorry for him, unless I knew he was doing someone else at the same time he's doing me.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yeah I am still baiting him, I just haven't had a chance lately because I am having problems with my computer. Hopefully will be able to shoot him an email today.

pony Mortar x4
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too late y'all. We're engaged to be married. hahahaha!

Quote:
Dearest Rxxxxx

I was worried when i did not see your mail this morning, I don't know what is happening to me, I don't feel comfortable if I don't read your mail first thing in the morning. You have taken the whole of my heart, I thinks nothing but about you. I have not been in serious relatinship with a woman but I know what a woman wants. I am a gentle man, I don't need to explain much, seen is believing. You have to educate yourself much about Nigeria because Nigeria is my country of origin but i am a Togolese by nationality i told you in my previous mail. I sell cars before but lost most of my things from the crisis but I help people to sell now to earn a living but there are a lot of dealers so it is not constant and easy for me now.

I am up to a man, I have to take decisions on my own, what my family needed is just giving me surpport. It will be difficut for me if I have a wife here but since I don't have, I have no question to answer. What I can only do is to send them money if they ask from me. I will connect you to my family soon, do not worry, let's proceed.

When you will come to Nigeria we have to spend days in Togo before we go to Nigeria.

My heart longs to be calmed and comforted as I lovingly kiss and caress your bare arms.

One in heart,
David.

Hmm . . . should I be planning a trip to Togo?
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect he's cut and pasted verbiage about his country, from a web site somewhere, but there are misspelled words, so not sure. On a scale of 1 to 10, how honest do you think he's being with his personal information?
Quote:
Dearest Rxxxxx,

As i am writing you now i am enjoying the music you sent to me. I am not use to the music but i enjoy it, it make me feel you. I like Michael Jacksonewwwww!, it makes me feel high and African High life musics.

Federal Republic of Nigeria with capital Abuja, The national flag consists of three vertical stripes. The green outer stripes represent Nigerian agriculture. The white center stripe represents unity and peace. Nigeria's size approximately equals the combined areas of New Mexico, Arizona and California. A coastal state on the shores of the Gulf of Guinea in West Africa with population of about 129,934,911 muslem 50 percent christian 40 percent traditional 10 percent. Nigeria is known as the giant of Africa. located in western Africa, is the most populous and populated country in
Africa. Nigeria consist of thirty-six states and a federal capital located in Abuja. The country lies on the west coast of the African continent and has a land mass of 923,768 square kilometers (356,700 square miles).It is a temperate region but not much. The sun is hot as from noon 12.o'clock till 4pm. It is always cool druring the christmas era from November to march.
I am from Okwelle in Imo state. Togo is about 5 million and some fraction people with muslems,christian and traditioanls. It's capital is Lome, It has thesame climate with Nigeria.Togo has a border with Ghana but it is just that it is like only two states in Nigeria in size. The country lie very close to the shore of west coast.

Since the adverse effect of the crisis here in Togo I lost most of my things, I live with a pastor working heard to get my own apartment. I wake up 5:30 or 6:00 am, pray for 15 muintes do some home works go to the port were I sell cars for a friend, I am not been paid weekly or monthly but I take commission whenever I sell a car sometimes we sell in group and share the commission but it is not all that easy because of the there are a lot of dealers. It is from this place I raise money to write in the net,clothe and feed. I will come back 6pm. I will visit people or watch films get to bed 10pm. some time midnigt prayer and live goes on.

I care for you with all my heart. I adore you with all my heart. I have cherished and adored all that you have shared with me, the gentle touch of your hands, your warm hugs, your loving and sensual kisses, the feel of your soft and smooth skin, the thrill of holding your hand. blecch! I so did not share all that with him.

I need you!I need you!!I need you!!! Uh huh. Sure ya do, baby.

David.

I've been mulling over where I want to go with this one. Since I ASEM'd his ASEM with a lead in about my 'previous' bf Roger, I'm thinking about getting a warning email about Roger being a scammer and offering me services to get my money back and prosecute Roger. I'm tempted to get David up on a white horse to come to my rescue, all the while becoming suspicious of David's intentions as well. I am not in the mood to be writing mooshie drivel back and forth (got one like that going already) and I am not ready to get into banana sex like I know some people here enjoy. hehe! Any thoughts on this?
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been keeping track of this guy's IPs and the time he writes. He seems consistent which would go along with his story about writing in between working hours. He is also using one of three computers in the same net cafe, consistently - again this goes along with his story.

I decided to hold off on bring back the other scammer bf and accusing David of scamming too and instead suggested that we meet over the Christmas holidays. Here's what he wrote:
Quote:
Dear Rxxxxx,

presently I am not bouyant Oh no! He's sinking! for now but I am willing to come over to spend the holiday with you. How do we do it? I don't know what to do for now. I want to see you face to face this time. I don't want to disturb you in financing me but I have no option. If I come over and get a job I have to workout the money. I am
not a lazy man.

You have not only been willing and interested in opening the bottle, but you have joyfully been surrounded and enveloped in the love that flows from my heart. You inspire and fully embrace the romantic man inside me.

Happy weekend I am not going to write you on sunday, expect my mail on monday.

Yours one,
David.

Ook? Have you gotten anything from him? Anybody?
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sure would feel a lot better baiting this guy if I knew he was working you too Ook, or anybody else for that matter. Somebody please confirm to me that he's not serious!!

He said he didn't email on Sundays and then he did anyway:
Quote:
Dearest Rxxxxx,

I don't have the intention of writing mail today but due to the love I have for you, I could not hold my peace, I need to ready and reply your mail today, it gives me joy. How is the sunday over there?

If I have avenue to raise money I will not hesitate. Togo is a very poor country, it is not like America, we don"t have borrowing opportuinties here. I told you earlier that I live with a Pastor, I sold most of my properties during hard times. I working hard here but there is no money, please understand me. You want me to come over during the vacation and I am willing to come. I am doing nothing here. I am ready for you now,
everything is in your hand. I should have traveled to Ameriaca since if I have the money, I applied for visa lottery last month but it takes time and luck. Rxxxxx, you are too different, that is why I love you, your explanations and the way you place things suits me, I have seen that you are not the rough type. This is one thing that scares African from the whites. You said I will not sleep with you if we were not married, you
knows the best, I have no objection. I want you to trust me.

I want to give my heart to you. I want your heart, I want it all. I wish success in your daughters marriage and extend my greetings to her.

Yours,
David

I just sent him a reply that in summation says, "I want a real man that doesn't need to be supported by a woman. You're intelligent, well educated and physically attractive. If you are a real man, you will come to me. I am a treasure worth the journey and sacrifice to obtain."

Maybe that's the end of him?
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yeah I am still working him, but real life has been busy. I will mail him today, he is not serious he just wants money. If you ever wonder just email him from a different account.

pony Mortar x4
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he was only about money, too. And obviously too lazy to try and convince me otherwise. I twigged him with this:
Quote:
"I want a real man that doesn't need to be supported by a woman. You're intelligent, well educated and physically attractive. If you are a real man, you will come to me. I am a treasure worth the journey and sacrifice to obtain."

I haven't heard a word from him since.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic