SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What do Lads view as "normal" ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad wanted my charcacter to go and meet him in Greece. Obviously, being a fictional character this was not possible for the following reasons...

Quote:
Dear Mr Clark,
Good day to you old chap! I assume all is well in the world of international finance?

Well, may I say that I do understand that it would make life alot simpler if I were to travel to deepest darkest Africa to complete the deal, but alas, at the moment I am unable to travel outside the UK.

You see, Mr Clark, a few months back, I was involved in a business venture where I opened the spare bedroom at my house as a sauna for the local schoolchildren. I was only trying to earn an honest living, but the local Police obviously have some kind of agenda against hard-working local businesspeople such as myself, and arrested me, accusing me of all sorts of filthy goings-on! Can you imagine the humiliation that this cost me?!

Well, thanks to those brainless buffoons, I am currently on bail and therefore am unable to leave the country, nor am I allowed within 100 yards of any local schools or youth groups. I really do feel quite ashamed having to tell you this, but Im sure that you can see that this whole mess was just a huge misunderstanding on behalf of the local Police, and alas, Mr Clark, I shall prove this when my day comes in court.

But until then, I have to stay here in merry old England. Is there anyway around this? If not, then I am afraid you may have to find someone else to help you with this business transaction. If that is the case, then I wish you luck on finding another business partner.

Please get back to me at once.

Peter Andre

Luckily, my lad appears to be very understanding...

Quote:
Hello. Peter

I am very sorry for your services to humility, especially the children have turn out to be liability against you, obviously the local police are to blame for lack of understanding you are suppose to be awarded for your charity.

You couldnt make these things up! Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That sounds perfectly normal, given that the lad does not know (or care) what a sauna is, and has only given the most cursory attention to the story.

He read "blah blah business venture blah blah police harassment blah blah", which probably sounds perfectly normal to him, given that he considers 419 to be a business venture, and he has to deal with police harassment.

On the other hand he is trying to steal your money, not be your business partner. Even if he understood what you were saying, it probably only made you a better (and more moral*) prospect. If you were stupid enough to think the sauna was a good idea, then you'll fall for the scam too.

-------
* The lads don't worry about morals at all, but they might possibly enjoy more ripping off someone they know is evil.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am very sorry for your services to humilty...hehehe Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like how quick your lad was to put the blamw where it belongs: on the police..... Now, I bet he moves on to the most important part: the fees!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic