SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

All good things come to an end - or do they?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Kess Cole has been providing me with amusement for over a year, sending lads to meet me on several occasions. He has reacted badly to the inevitable problems that arise, particularly the ones where I claim that his agent took my briefcase full of money and ran off. Doubly so when I have photographic proof that I actually met the agent concerned (through a very long zoom lens - no closer!).

It is getting harder to convince Mr Kess Cole that he should support yet another meeting, as we both know it isn't going to turn out well. Lately, the problems seem to be the result of another scammer muddying the waters...
My character wrote:
Prof Charles Soludo's role includes authorising payments from your Lottery (by issuing an Anti-drugs and anti-Terrorism Certificate) and that is why I have agreed to meet his representative to hand over the cash to pay the legal fees for obtaining the Certificate. I have already spent a lot of money (over $70,000) on this transaction, so I am not going to cancel this meeting.

I rather hoped that Mr Kess Cole would be interested by the hint that I have already paid out tens of thousands of dollars (none of it to him!) but he is made of sterner stuff...
Quote:
Please I am not aware of any dealings with you or anybody. I do not know if you are made any payments to any body as I know quite well that all your stories are madeup stories because I do not know who give you instruction to start paying anybody any money or with whose consent you did that.The last time we had any arrangement with you was when our representative was suppose to meet you on board the ship by name Mr. Paul Anderson and you ran away according to him.You can meet with anybody you want to meet with and pay any amount of money to anybody you like.We are not aware of all this and dont even want to deal with you anymore as we have found out that you are a man of questionable character.
Goodbye and Goodluck
Kess Cole.

Of course, I did not actually meet Mr Paul Anderson and I certainly did not run away! - although I did make several tactical retreats to sip beer while Mr Anderson waited for me on the bridge of (the most exposed position I could find - unfortunately it wasn't raining).

I am naturally disappointed that he thinks our correspondence is over, as I have not received my lottery win yet. Just to rub in the "fact" that other scammers are getting rich while Mr Kess Cole remains poor, I plan to accept an offer from Barrister Woods Samuel to sue Cole's "Jumbo Lottery" and force him to pay me. Barrister Woods Samuel will be on a retainer of $5,000/month until we see some results, and I won't hesitate to tell Mr Kess Cole that he is up against the highest paid barrister in Lagos!

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas

Last edited by Zen on Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well then, of course your lawyer is going to contact him regarding YOUR prize money that HE isn't giving you Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I get it right (limited English language knowledge)
He doesn't trust you or that Prof Charles Soludo.
So clear up the air and have Prof Charles Soludo phone him or supply him with the phone number of Prof Charles Soludo so he can talk to him in person and hear about the transactions that have been paid. Then suggest a meeting with all three present to solve the trust and financial problems once and for all, he brings proof of your lottery money and you bring the remaining sum. Easy, now how do we do this in a convenient way for all parties? (That should take three weeks at least) No nonsense, plain business, if you have to, you pay his airplane ticket to ��.too, that�s okay.
Pity that the plane leaves in that other town just x miles away, but he can show his good intentions by showing up there anyway. And then he finds out that the ticket was cancelled (none existing). Twisted Evil
This isn�t over yet, but to make sure that he keeps in contact with you; you introduce a new character to him to start the whole scheme all over again.
A good lad is worth his weight in WU transfers Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Zen: You are a real NIGHTMARE for these lads Wink

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
markmywords
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Prof Charles Soludo's gets around, ive just told my bait whos awaiting a laptop that the prof called me and stated to send it to him which i did Razz my bait is not happy hahahaha said that Prof Charles Soludo's could be a "fraudster haha"

Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not taunted this lad for over 2 months, but he is obviously brooding about my money (just the result I wanted!). He sent this message 9 times, just to emphasise how badly he is brooding Smile
Quote:
BIG FOOL!!! big thief how are U TODAY.I have waited for your lawyer to come and arrest me and take me to court but have still not heard anything so I am now confirming to you that you are a BIG FOOL!!! big thief,you are a BIG FOOL!!! big thief,you are a BIG FOOL!!! big thief,you are a BIG FOOL!!! big thief,you are a BIG FOOL!!! big thief,you are a BIG FOOL!!! big thief,you are a BIG FOOL!!! big thief,you are a BIG FOOL!!! big thief,you are a BIG FOOL!!! big thief,you are a BIG FOOL!!! big thief

My reply was calm and measured - and mentioned a further cash payment to the rival oga
Quote:
I know now that the legal system in your country moves slowly and that you are probably bribing someone to block the case. However, Barrister Wood Samuel has explained to me what you did. Now I have my own contacts in your country's political elite and the $10,000 that I donated last month getting your influence squashed is money well spent. I have time on my side, and I know that the monthly retainers to Barrister Wood Samuels will bring me what is rightly mine.

This lad will send someone for yet another meeting, or I will eat my hat. I already decided how I will re-hook him Smile

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I'm not mistaken, I would say he is calling you a big fool and a big thief, am I correct? Laughing, he's definitely pissed about something, must be the money, good work, Zen Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggest you tell your lad to ask his doctor for a prescription for Benicar to keep his blood pressure in check. He seems just a tad upset about something. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
he's definitely pissed about something, must be the money

I think you are right, SP, it must be the money.

It's comforting to know that I can still ruin his day, without doing anything

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, I love that he thinks you have been paying someone else a pile of cash.... That has to irk him terribly.

Can you rebait this guy from another addy/character? A gem like him seems a shame to lose in the sea of scarmers.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic