SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I had a very bad dream last night

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I woke up at 4am this morning in a real start! Shocked
I was dreaming that i was at my computer, baiting, and a message came up on my screen saying, "Due to the fact that your usage of your account is far above the average, we are denying you further access to your account for the rest of November. We are sorry if this inconveniences you, but we are forced to do this." And i was thinking damn! what am i going to do with these baits? Mad

All you dream interpretors out there, what does this really mean?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too much che*se before bedtime.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to disagree with my esteemed colleague. My opinion is not enough cheese before bed time, or, too much bad cheese.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either way, Doc SW, we know what the underlying source of the problem is.

But... most people now know my opinions on this matter and this is the last time (probably) I'll mention them in this thread.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you mix Mozzerrella with gorgonzolla? Cheddar with Brie? Did you add sliced red onion and Kalamata olives to your midnight snack? The possibilities of an overdose of lactic bacteria may have triggered a severe attack of ethics.

Possible cures involve sending pron pics to your pets, mass baiting your loved ones, sending large jpeg images with a few lines of code deleted,

If all else fails, contact R8 for some recreational substances to help you through the turmoil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will take the diet advice with a grain of salt. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can get strange dreams from Mexican or Italian, or anything spicy.

The only lad-related dream I can remember was that I was walking around Lagos, looking at the people, and wondering how many of them were "lads".

Not sure though about the cheese. I have a weakness for smoked jack, and have been having a few bits of that these past few night for a bedtime snack.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otter, only you, with a little help, of course, could hijack a whole thread about dreams into a cheese thread. We need a gent now to turn it into an ethics thread, just to make it all cozy...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well to get this off of cheese and onto something else......

......anyone ever have any dreams about lads?

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Barry is it ethical to dream about lads? Wouldn't they be considered an ITP in that sense?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By definition, any lad you dream about is not ITP.

1st party = you.
2nd party = the lad(s).
3rd party = everyone else in the dream.

Easter Egg
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that is if the dream is about the lad, if the dream is about something else and said lad comes in then lad is ITP.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Freud said all of the characters in your dreams portray a part of yourself.

Kind of takes the fun out of sex dreams.

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Freud had trouble keeping his Little Hans to himself, that was his problem.

Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I didn't say I dreamt of lads, i said that I got a message on my computer from my ISP that siad they were shutting me down for a month...jeese... Rolling Eyes

Safari Issac to Chad
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If we take Freud's contention at face value, your ISP in your dream is your guilty conscience telling you that you are spending too much time on your computer. You are conflicted about the other things in your life that need attention, and you feel you must punish yourself by staying away from the computer for the remainder of the month.

Simple. I'd tell you the rest, but I'm afraid we're out of time. I'll see you next week, please bring your payment in cash.

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just been watching Gardeners' World and Monty says you need it in at least six inches. Freud would have been proud! Ain't daffodil bulbs brilliant!!!

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
... you need it in at least six inches. ...

And how does that relate to making love to a beautiful woman? Wink
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^hehehe Very Happy
Hey, luckey, is MoneyGram ok? I guess I'll have to stop baiting for awhile, then...NOT. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
...I woke up at 4am this morning in a real start! Shocked

I know the feeling! My elderly female next door neighbour has taken to banging on the walls and windows at even earlier hours ie 2.15 am the night before last and 5.15am this morning and wandering around in her dressing gown. So far, I have managed to resist her advances. Shocked She has also set fire to her house, which is scary given that it is attached to mine.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
troglodite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dreams like this are known as occupational dreams. You worry that something bad will happen to your occupation, and baiting is actually your occupation. This worry is manifest by the cut-off message from your ISP. You can avoid this by getting a backup Internet connection, and then baiting 24/7. Remember to get a PC that can withstand the bath or shower.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tommo I guess I don't feel too weird, then. At least I'm not setting fires to my own house. Smile

@Troglodite I found just the thing to go fulltime...even in the shower!!
http://www.marinevision.co.uk/product-overview-hardware.html

Safari Issac to Chad
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy. At least your dream did not have scenes with trains entering tunnels or rockets blasting off.

I rarely remember my dreams and the ones I remember are usually boring. Confused

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least you didn't have the dream where you met Kleindoofy in "real life"..

I never woke up in such a sweat before, it was horrid.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Radden,
Oh, come on! Kleindoofy seems very sweet to me.

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic