SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I have been dealing with a devils in the past

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is too good! Unfortunaely I have so many baits going on from the same e-mail address that I am not sure which one this is referring to.

The fake imposters have done so much havoc with my payment file, oh dear!

UNITED NATIONS FUNDS CLEARANCE AUTHORITY INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE & CERTIFICATION DEPT.
125 HOLMEAD RD, PADDINGTON, SW6 2JD
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

CHAIRMAN; United Nations Funds Clearance Authority (UNFCA).
TOP URGENT ATTENTION OF:George Herman Ruth
RE: SAFE-GUARDING YOUR US$15,5MILLION; COMPLETING YOUR SUCCESS.

This UNFCA WARN that you must STOP every communication with all the impostors and fraudulent Hoodlums that have been contacting/deceiving you in the past.

After receiving your email in which you mentioned that you have had enough of scam before, I quickly contacted the Legal Council in Nigeria which is popularly known as the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) and enquired whether to findout the Names of those that you have been dealing with before. They informed me that the people that you have been dealing with before is FAKE. they never read Law. note, that the Police is presently tracing the hide-out of theose imposters because they received several Reports complaining that they has defrauded several Foreigners.

After confirming the fact that you have been dealing with a devils inthe past, I personally contacted the President of African Union Office. because I know his direct telephone number. I met him face to face in Geneva, Switzerland few months ago during an International Financial Summit which he was present. When I called his direct telephone number and asked him about your payment file, he told me emphatically that he never heard your Name. Also Professor Charles Soludo the Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria, confirmed to me that his office does not effect transfers of Funds anymore because the new RULE stipulates that all Funds moving from the African Continent shall be certified and released by the President of African Union Financial Regulatory Office (AUFRO) which is the person of Dr. Patrick Thompson.

Immediately, I got that clue, I contacted Dr. Patrick Thompson on his direct telephone number: and Reported all the Fraudsters that have been contacting you. he has promised to carry out legal disciplinary actions against them.

SOLUTION: I want you to understand that all the fake impostors and thieves that had been contacting you in the past have done so much havoc to your payment File.

However, this United Nations Funds Clearance Authority (UNFCA) have resolved to official CORRECT, Repair and Redeem your File from all the irregularities that was caused by the IMPOSTERS because they was contacting you from diffrence Fake Banks and Fake Offices and many other blacklisted devilish people that have been deceiving you in this transaction.

I thank God for his Love towards you and his mercy that has now led you to the way of light and successful recovery of your success from the hands of evil doers.

Now that you are Going to Receive your Funds Successfully you have to Stop any Further Communication with any Group of people that you have been dealing with before. everything shall be concluded in your favour from this United Nations Office.

Congratulations for magnificient success. Awaiting your fastest reply today.

Yours Faithfully,
UNITED NATIONAL FINANCIAL REGULATIONS FORUM.

United Nations' (UNFCA) Secretariat Office in UK

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic