SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tund3 L3m0 tries 1TV5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another boob tries 1TV5. This guy must have logged on at least 20 times and gone through the whole 50 questions at least 3 or 4 times, for what? $90!!!

I've had this guy going since Oct 8 for about 15 e-mail exchanges and one phone message. He started by asking $650 in courier charges but I whittled him down to $90. I find it a challenge to see how small an amount of money I can get these bastards to work for. Twisted Evil

He's a bit of a whiner which gives me the chance for a few good slaps:

Tund3 L3m0 (scammer)
George Herman Ruth (me)

Attn: George ruth,

i have done it and there is now way someone can pick
the number the way it blinks. if you can do it and
send me the number i will be greatful to you. after
answering the questions the number just blink and
disapear.

Dear Mr. Lem0,

You moron! That is what it is supposed to do!!!! That is why it is a security system! You have to do it again and watch very carefully so that you can get the number right ok. I DO NOT have the MCTN number. They will not give it to me. It has to be gotten through the web site.

I have never seen anybody like you. How did you get to be in charge of a bank?

Attn: George,
The MTCN number we were able to get from the security verification code was not acceptable to my secretary for the payment of the $90 so I don'r know what to tell you until monday morning.

Lem0,
What do you mean the MCTN number was "not acceptable" to your secretary? Why would your secretarty not accept it? YOU march yourself down to the WU office yourself with the MCTN and demand that they give you the money. It is YOUR money, Lemo. Be a man and go get it. Don't come back without your $90.

Those WU agents are thieves. You have to yell at them to get their attention. Read this newspaper article I am attaching.

I attach my standard "newspaper clipping" about the problems WU has been having with crooked agents in West Africa.

Attn: George Herman Ruth,

Since my secretary was unable to claim the money you
sent through western union due to the problem with the
security verification code and there is a question
that specify if "security verification required before
the MTCN can be given and the two option are YES or
NO"

I would want you to go back to WESTERN UNION office
from where you made the payment and tell them that you
do not want the security verification required before
MTCN can be given so that they the WESTERN UNION can
give you the MTCN and you send it to me immediately.

Fat chance. Mad

What was the problem with the security verification code? I checked with Western Union and they said you DID complete the questionaire and you were given the MCTN number so what is the problem?

The lady at WU also said all payments to Nigeria now must be verified by v3r1fys3c.

Now you must be a man and use the MCTN number you received from v3r1fys3c and claim the payment. Stop blaming others for your own incompetence, you lazy banker. Go to WU and SHOUT at the agent and tell him or her that you will not leave without your moneys.

Well, this is getting to be too much fun. Twisted Evil

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Double-O
419Eater General Counsel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that is nifty!!

"Never trust atoms, they make up everything"

United Kingdom x 3 Nigeria x 4 Netherlands x 4 Spain x 3 United States x 3 Canada Burkina Faso Safari
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him from me that there is no option to avoid 1TV5. It's hard-coded in the form!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, well I've already told him that all payments to Nigeria require 1VT5. Thanks for your great forms! Very Happy

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've still got this idiot trying to log on to 1VT5 and answer questions. Now he's also e-mailed their "customer service" and got this great response (thanks, Mike): Laughing

> Dear Customer,
>
> We have determined the cause of the problem. It is
> your answer to question #
> 17
>
> Question: Do you send e-mails to people as a
> surprise?
> Answer: I DO NOT SEND EMAILS
> This answer was obviously false since you sent us an
> email today and we were
> surprised to get it. You should answer the questions
> again and give sincere
> answers.

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This gets better all the time. This guy loves abuse:

Tund3 L3m0 (scammer)
George Herman Ruth (me)

When we verify the security code what we got as the MTCN is 756493262A and western union number should be ten digits before you can claim any money sent to you so my secretary was refused the payment for the $90.

You should go back to where you sent the money from and tell them that you do not want the security verification code to be verify so that they will give you the MTCN.

Lem0,

I am sure that I sent you this new clipping earlier. READ it this time instead of always being so lazy. It will explain why the MCTN number ends in A instead of a number.

I told you, you IDIOT, that all payments to Nigeria must go through this security process. DO NOT EVER ask me again to go back to WU and try to avoid this security process. I could get arrested by Homeland Security if I argue with them.

Re-sent "clipping" about crooked WU agents in West Africa and customer who got his money by shouting at the agent.

Then I got a little impatient waiting for a reply.

Lem0,

Did you get the moneys yet, you stupid, incompetent, lazy banker?

I hope you read the newsclipping I sent you and did what the man in the story did.

Lem0,

Where is my payment? Surely you have gotten the moneys from WU by now? If you are still having trouble you might try e-mailing their customer service.

I expect my payment by the end of the week.

And finally he responds:
Attn : George Herman Ruth,

Thanks for all the insult. Since you knows better than
we that are here and mark you we have been receiving
payment through western union from other clients we
have never had such difficulty as your payment pose
and as such, we advice you to go back to the bank or
the agent from where you make the payment and claim
your money $90 back since we are unable to verify the
security code due to your blunt uncompromising
attitude of tellung them to discard the verification
code and issue you with mtcn

Dear Lem0,

You are welcome for the insult.

I told you I will not go back to WU as their direction was very clear. You cannot get MCTN without going through v3r1fys3c.com . Contact their customer service if you are still having difficulty you stupid, lazy banker.

George Herman Ruth

Too much fun.... Laughing

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It just gets better:

Tunde Lem0 (scammer)
George Herman Ruth (me)
1TV5 Customer Service

Dear Lem0,

I contacted customer service at v3r1fys3c since you were too lazy to do it yourself and they told me what the problem was. They said it was the way you answered question number 17 (I didn't even know there were that many questions). I don't know what question 17 says but it must be something about sending e-mails. They said you did not answer this question truthfully and that caused them to flag your MCTN with an alphabet A, which means a slight security risk. You have to show the number to the agent -- but remember the WU agents are criminals and thieves in West Africa so you may have to shout at them in order to get our moneys.

Get busy and collect your money, you incompetent banker.

George Herman Ruth

Hi Mike,

I am not satisfy with your explanation as you
requested for the code and i was thinking you will use
it to send me the mtcn

Dear Customer,
You should answer the questions again to obtain the mtcn. It appears that you are a Security Risk. You should contact the sender to advise him. If you can't obtain the mtcn from the 1TV5 Questionnaire system, then perhaps we can arrange for you to submit a Security Photograph in place of that.

Mike

(Apologies for the sexist comments. They are big insults to the lad)

Lem0!

What in the world is taking you so long this time??? Why can't you simply take that MCTN number ending in alphabet A to the WU office and demand that they pay you? Why are you letting the WU agent steal our moneys? Be a man, Lem0. Go into that WU office and SHOUT at the agent you incomeptent womanly stoopid banker.

A woman could do a better job than you!

OK, Lem0, Listen and listen good. There may be one other way but it involves taking a security photo. I called v3r1fys3c again and talk to some customer service guy named Mike who said he had received an e-mail from you. This is a possibility since you are too stoopid to be able to get the MCTN and you have probably make them think you are a security risk already. This is an option but it could be very embarrassing for you because this will not be an ordinary picture.

Sincerely,

George Herman Ruth

Hi Mike,

Since i can not obtain the mtcn and i am not ready to
go through the questionaire all over again i would
prefer to send a scan copy of my international
passport which i hereby attach for your perusal.

Dear Customer,

It is not a matterr of what you are ready to go through or whether you prefer to send a passport. You should realize that passports are not acceptable since they can easily be forged. A Security Photo amounts to a pose that a terrorist would not undergo. You should contact your sender immediately.

Mike

(Lem0 to me)
You should know that you made the payment and it is
your money so go back to them and demand for the
refund of your money as i am not ready to release your
payment of $20MUSD as you refused to adger to our
instruction

Listen Lem0 and listen good --

It is not I that must adger to your instruction, you womanly little pipsqueek. You have to adger to my instruction, you coward. You owe me the $20 million. Now either get over to the WU office and start shouting at the agent there until you get you moneys or else let's find out what sort of security photo is necessary, you imcompetent little banker.

Sincerely,

George Herman Ruth

Any suggestions for the "security photo"?

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"I am an incompetent little banker" sign held up next to a (any) real bank.

Of course that is a homorable title where ever you are. Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one! If you can get the photo with the sign, all is good! I like how you slap him over and over. Good work!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's amazing isn't it what this mugu puts up with for $90! I love slapping this guy all around. Dr. Frank D0n was great fun but I think this guy takes the cake. Big thanks to Mike at 1TV5 for stringing him along! Very Happy

I like ParaNoid's idea for the sign next to a real bank but Lem0 has displayed such a lack of manhood that I think he should be wearing women's clothing. I doubt if I can get him to do that in public though. Hmmm. Maybe 1TV5 has decided that he needs to submit TWO photographs!

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears Lem0 finally got fed up with me. Couldn't resist a parting slap, though:

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? GO BACK AND RECALL YOUR MONEY
$90 IF YOU KNOW U MADE ANY PAYMENT. I HAVE OVER
15CLIENTS THATI AM DEALING WITH NONE HAS EVER INSULTED
ME AS U HAVE DONE MAY THE GOOD LORD HAVE MERCY ON U

Lem0,

What the hell is the matter with you? I am not going to recall my moneys. You are going to send me the security photo like I asked so that we can get on with this transaction. I have never met anyone as stoopid as you.

Get busy and send me the photo.

George Herman Ruth

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice work, bunnyrabbit! Very Happy
you did a very nice job stringing along your pet banker. clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit wrote:
I HAVE OVER
15CLIENTS THATI AM DEALING WITH NONE HAS EVER INSULTED
ME AS U HAVE DONE MAY THE GOOD LORD HAVE MERCY ON U

I think that this lad needs mass baiting to educate him that is the rule not the exception. The security photo should contain special security objects such as security cucumbers, security pineapples, and special security clothing. Laughing See the work of others in this area

Mod Edit: Quote tabs fixed [BB]
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post his email, pretty please Laughing

We'll gladly teach him that is going to haunt him wherever he goes Twisted Evil

lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I'm probably done with him anyway.

Here is his e-mail: cen_bank_nigeria2-at-yahoo.com His name is Tunde Lem0.

Have at this incompetent little womanly banker! Twisted Evil

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job bunnyrabbit!
These lads usually define their own mode of treatment, and Tund3 deserves only the best (worst)!
I sent him my standard abuse asem demanding he send me a package in return for the rest of the money. I'll post any thing interesting.

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lem0 has dropped me completely now. Anyone else having fun with him?

wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rinse and repeat...

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic