SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So, he's real after all??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this instruction from a lad today:

CONTACT INCHARGE OF THE TELEX DEPARTMENT ON THE
> CONTACT BELOW
>

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he found you then why aren't you running Wink

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chances are your lad didn't write this email himself. Cool

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How the mighty have fallen. Shocked Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to admire him, though. From such lofty heights to acting as manager of a telex department all for the sake of chopping some more dollars?
"He has the strength, the strength to do that. If we had 10 divisions of those men as baiters, then our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have a man who is proud and powerful and at the same time who is able to utilize his primordial instincts to chop without feeling, without passion, without the shame of working as a telex operator..."

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dark Spirit wrote:
If he found you then why aren't you running Wink

Ladies of my stature don't run, because when we do, men crash cars and/or faint and fall over in the street! Razz

I have, however, arranged to stay at a different address for a while!

@Otterfan - if this is not the Axeman himself, I hope he finds out some minion is taking his name in vain, and reacts accordingly! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a simple explanation Hekate, but if he told you... he'd have to kill you.

It's also possible that this is indeed the work of some unsuspecting lad trying to impersonate he who must not be named in which case look out for newspaper articles about lad beheadings... I've already said too much... Shocked

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Teh Str4y 7
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad who decided this would be a good name to use obviously has not done his homework...Make sure you introduce this lad to every other mugu who has had his dolla chopped by U5m4n. With love. Twisted Evil

"THE GOD WHICH I WORSHIP DO NOT CURSE HIS OWN, BUT I PRONUNCE YOU CURSED FOR EVER AND EVER AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE MIGTHY NAME OF JESUS WHOM I WORSHIP. AMEN." george kabia
"LET THE UNQUENCHABLE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST BURN YOU FOREVER AND EVER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEND." george kabia (again)
"GO BEHIND ME SATAN."--Benson Obagha
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so glad to see that, even while busy turning in Chinese disidents to the government, Yahoo is now working to employ degenerate thieves in places where they can be productive to society. I didn't even know Yahoo had a "telex dept"!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic