SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THIS is FUN !!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
forfuningeorgia
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had a BLAST with a real LIVE one ... I've been chatting with this one for several days now - and each time it would get close to referencing money, I would have some excuse to have to leave ... But I requested that "she" send me a photo with a piece of paper with My name on it (she'd already sent lots of pictures of who she supposedly is !) ...

Finally, we got to the MONEY need today! For various reasons, I couldn't go to Western Union so we agreed to send $100 online. When it came time for the contact information, this beautiful Blonde became a name of MICHAEL ..... H-E-L-L-O ??? "she" explained around that, and I played dumb. When it got time to actually send the transfer - I sent a few quick messages saying something to the effect that (a) I've saved the information, (B) I'll watch for her email with my special photo in it, and (c) as soon as I get it, I can complete the transfer .... then went to "invisible" on IM .... Oh what fun! Baiting is a Blast !! Does it get any better than this?
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only if you actually GET the photo Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be Hilarious !! Shocked Then I'll have to figure out a way to keep this one on the line even longer ... maybe I can get my name in another color ..... Rolling Eyes
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Glad to see your enjoying yourself.

To get your name in a different colour you need no particular skills, just $20 US.

Take a look in my siggy line to learn how to get your name in Mugu Gold

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Murry - Is Shiver paying you commission for signing up premium members... Laughing

@forfun - Glad to see you are enjoying yourself!!! It's always fun when you are in control and the lads fall for your story hook line and stinker!!!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone's had too much tartrazine. Laughing

jump_4_joy
jump_4_joy
jump_4_joy

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can never have too much Tartrazine in your username.

Quote:
@Murry - Is Shiver paying you commission for signing up premium members...

No, but thanks for the idea, I will let you know what he says but I think I know the answer allready beating

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic