SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Arrogant crap your pets wrote lately that made you boil

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It never ceases to amaze me how bad the people skills of your average lad is. I can understand why they are scammers because with an attitude like most of them have no company would employ them in a million years.

I'm a straight baiter my tactics are very sober and methodical, I never make outrageous demands to win trophies that isn't my style. A lot of my baiting therefore revolves mainly around asking questions with the kind of healthy scepticism they must receive from victims a lot of the time. It makes me wonder how they manage to con anyone at all if they can't remain professional and feign a polite manner whilst taking money from victims, they are after all confidence tricksters not muggers.

This is a response from a lotto lad, all I asked was couldn't the insurance fee be deducted from the prize money. It is not even as if I have been waisting his time for months this is only my third Email to him. Their arrogance really p's me off! Mad (Bits that really tick me off in bold).

Quote:
In regards to your recent letter. It is not appeared in the Form that you will pay the Insurance Fee, but you should know that we are acting according to the normal procedure of this Transaction to make your winning money transfer to your noted account without any hitch. Again,you are not going to pay any charges to this Organisation again apart from the INSURANCE FEE of 600 Dollars we requested from you.

You better send the Insurance Fee as soon as possible to enable the lottery organisation issue your winning Cheque in time.

The name of whom to send the money to is MR. HUSMAN ALI.
He is the Officer in charge of collecting every Insurance Fee, after you made the payment to the Board, the board will sign off your Clearance Certificate of Legality from the high court of justice here in Burkina-Faso, then I, the Claimming Manager ( Mr. Husman Ali) will take your Winning Cheque to the Bank in order to Transfer your winning money to your nominated bank account under 48 Hours.

Look my friend, The money you won is (850,000.00 Euros Eight Hundred and fifty Thousand Euros. we are not joking here. The lottery Board of control wish you to know this:

- Are you ready to receive your winning money into your noted bank account or not? Update us as soon as you are through with this mail.

NOTED: It is legal you pay your Insurance Fee.
For any winning prize or money from any Legal Lotto program registered to the Government through Ministry of Business and Others.

Sometimes, the Tax Fee included 10-30% lump sum of winning money and we have paid the Tax Fee, but here in our notable organisation it is legal to pay only 600Dollars as your Insurance Fee. And this organisation did not have time to pay Insurance Fee for any lucky winner.

Since the Lotto program has registered to the Country 's Government through Ministry of Business, and Game Board Organization, or any related Ministry with the scope of the lotto program on email address users all over the world, the notice of winners and issue of certification for the winners certainly be approved. And the winner should pay his/her Insurance Fee related to receive the said amount won.

Mind you, we don't talk to lent with our clients, to the extent that you are telling this organization that offer you such huge amount of money to deduct the Insurance Fee. We already told you that we have our modules of operation to curb any wrongful actions over all winning money here in this organisation. Are you telling us what to do ???

The organisation nominee ( MR. HUSMAN ALI ) to collect every Insurance Fee Via MONEYGRAM TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to avoid complication & contradiction over all winning money. Yet, you are telling us what to do.
This is an Organisation not individual.

Furthermore, the management now advice you to stop mind your speech otherwise we will not attend to your transaction anymore.
For your information, this organization is registered and well recognized. So don't ever think like that again.

Following your previous mail. We wish to assure you that you are not going to regret of sending the requested Insurance Fee of 600 Dollars. As soon as this Insurance Fee is made, just consider your winning money transfer to your noted Bank account under 48 Hours as promised.

However, bellow is the direction on how to made the payment. Period.

Kindly send the Total sum of 600Dollars as instructed to this name bellow:

NAME: MR. HUSMAN ALI.
STATE: OUAGADOUGOU.

After sending the money, forward the control number to this E-mail address or through attachment file then the Bank can transfer your winning fund to your nominated bank account under 48 hours.

Nevertheless, we bring to your notice that, we don't have much time to waste, we are very busy with the other lucky winners, also we treated other clients as well as you, so if you are not ready to pay your Insurance Fee as instructed for the remittance of your winning money you stop,

Best Wishes.

The Management,
Lottery Organisation.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him for a copy of his organisation's Registration Certificate as you personally have never heard of it until they contacted you.

I hate arrogant lads and find lottery lads in particular have a low tolerance level of their marks.

Quote:
Period.

Tell him to get back quick with the documentation or else you will report him to the Lottery Ombudsman. Period. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, some of these lads seem to get so wrapped up in their own stories that they take any skepticism as a personal affront. But this is a Good Thingtm. These are lads who are going to keep failing as they alienate real victims, and the more they fail the angrier they will get, and the more insulting to victims.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic