SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Shuttle

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LQQK
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay guys, I am as new as new can be.

Ive read a whole of the stuff Shiver has done, sat up til 3am Sunday morning laughing my socks off, so funny. Good on that man, someone needs to shake him by the hand Laughing

Anyway, Ive been browsing the forum, trying to learn up on this stuff. Feel a little lost to be honest, but this has caught my eye, can someone explain a little further how this http://bravodelta.servemp3.com/viewtopic.php?t=100952 works ?

Is it that a mod collects a shed-load of e-mail addys (from you guys) and forwards them to a known scammer, under the alias of ANOTHER scammer, in the hope the first one will bite and start firing off scams?

Harry

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not quite sure how it works, just that it does work. It will inundate your desired catcher baiting email account with plenty of lads to chose from. It's not surprising to feel overwelmed with all this stuff, so I would suggest signing up for a mentor by signing up for one here.

And welcome to Eater! Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Harry, say goodbye to all your spare time if you decide to join us. You will spend hours dreaming up new ways to frustrate and annoy the lads.

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry,
There's a good sticky at the top of this page on the Lad Shuttle. The overview is that you sign up with a 'catcher' account that will be used to sign guestbooks, that will generate plenty of responses. I would advise using a new catcher account, even if you already have one, just so you can track the effectiveness of the shuttle on your 'new business'

Oh, and btw, welcome!

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
LQQK
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys, appreciate, I have actually got me one tonight, just sat down and the little bleeder returned my e-mail Shocked Shocked

Its like fishing when you was a little kid !!

I fished his e-mail from some Mugu site, actually I think it was scamletters.

Anyway, Im using gmail at hte mo, seems fairly easy to post previous e-mail details from the header into that and fire away; I just teased him with a couple of $$ symbols and some dross chat. Hes interested. I dont think I'll reply immediately, let me go to work tomorrow and think of some angle to approach him from.

I WANT!! the US Immigration form filled in, god that'd me amasterpiece to see done 'Why do birds suddenly appear?' Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
DEAR HARRY

I WILL LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM VERY MUCH READY TO RECEIVE THE MONEY AS LONG YOU ARE READY TO SEND IT .

KENT EFENAME
- Hide quoted text -

Harry Half-Inch <[email protected]> wrote:

Kent, I am e-mailing you because we I have been waiting for you to get
back to me, did you decide that you didnt want to continue with our
transaction, I look forward to hearing from you, I thought I told you
the money was ready to be sent, perhaps I had forgotten, but anyway,
it is ready?

Harry Half-Inch

Harry

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry, 2 quick notes. 1) You might not want to use your forum name in your baits, as it doesn't happen often, but on occasion the lads have googled names and brought them here to read about themselves, killing a bait. 2) Don't make the rookie mistake (did it myself too) and try to get a trophy out of a lad too soon. 99% of the time they will not do anything like a 50 page trophy after an email or two. They won't usually do neat tricks until they really believe they'll get the treat after performing for you.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic