SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Russian anyone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have recently started getting russian emails sent to me on my personal account ???? anyone know what this is about????

Quote:
Здравствуйте!

Пришлашаем Вас принять участие в однодневном семинаре на тему:
Иностранные работники-особенности трудовых отношений и налогообложения. Новшества в законодательстве

Семинар пройдёт 13 ноября 2007, г. Москва

Программа:

1. Статус иностранного гражданина в РФ. Резиденты и нерезиденты. Регистрация по месту жительства.

2. Участие иностранцев в трудовых отношениях в РФ. Кто может быть работодателем.
Новый порядок оформления разрешений на работу для иностранцев, прибывших в РФ. из "безвизовой" страны.
Льготы в разрешительном порядке приема на работу.

3. Ответственность за нарушение миграционного законодательства.

4. Договорные отношения с иностранными гражданами.

5. Документы, предъявляемые иностранцами при приеме на работу - перечень необходимых документов и требования к ним.

6. Социальное страхование иностранцев.

7. Обязательное медицинское страхование гастарбайтеров. Добровольное медицинское страхование.

8. Пенсионное обеспечение иностранцев в России.

9. Особенности уплаты НДФЛ и ЕСН за иностранного работника (в том числе, новое с 2007 г.). Особенности уплаты ЕСН и НДФЛ за белорусов.
Освобождение от НДФЛ дохода нерезидента, полученного за рубежом. Избежание двойного налогообложения.

10. Приобретение услуг по предоставлению рабочей силы.

Продолжительность обучения: с 10 до 17 часов (с перерывом на обед и кофе-паузу).

Место обучения: г. Москва, 5 мин. пешком от м. Академическая.

Стоимость обучения: 4900 руб. (с НДС).
(В стоимость входит: раздаточный материал, кофе-пауза, обед в ресторане).

При отсутствии возможности посетить семинар, мы предлагаем приобрести его видеоверсию на DVD/CD дисках или видеокассетах
(прилагается авторский раздаточный материал).
Цена видеокурса - 3500 рублей, с учетом НДС.

Для регистрации на семинар необходимо отправить нам по факсу или электронной почте: реквизиты организации, тему и дату семинара, полное ФИО участников, контактный телефон и факс.
Для заказа видеокурса необходимо отправить нам по факсу или электронной почте: реквизиты организации, тему видеокурса, указать носитель (ДВД или СД диски), телефон, факс, контактное лицо и точный адрес доставки.

Получить дополнительную информацию и зарегистрироваться можно:
по т/ф: (495) 543-88-46
по электронной почте: [email protected]

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No

but there are tons of free translation sites on Google
Do a search you will find heaps. "free translation".

If that doesn't work I cant help.

If it wasn't so late I would take a look myself but I need to get to bed

Goodnight all

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you do! Prishlashayem you to participate in the one-day seminar on the theme: Foreign worker- special features of working relations and taxation. Innovations in the legislation Seminar will pass on 13 November 2007, Moscow Program: 1. status of foreign citizen in RF. Residents and nonresidents. Registration on the place of residence. 2. participation of foreigners in the working relations in RF. Who can be employer. New order of the formulation of permissions to the work for the foreigners, who arrived in RF. from the "visa-free" country. Privileges in the authorization procedure of method to the work. 3. responsibility for the disturbance of migratory legislation. 4. contract relationship with the foreign citizens. 5. documents, presented by foreigners with the method for the work - the enumeration of the necessary documents and requirement for them. 6. social insurance of foreigners. 7. required medical insurance of guest workers. Voluntary medical insurance. 8. the pension for foreigners in Russia. 9. special feature of payment NDFL and YESN for the foreign worker (including new since 2007). Special features of payment YESN and NDFL for the Belorussians. Release from NDFL of the income of nonresident, obtained abroad. Avoiding the double taxation. 10. acquisition of services on the assignment of work force. Duration of the instruction: from 10 to 17 it is hour (with the interruption to the dinner and the coffee- pause). Place of the instruction: Moscow, 5 min. on foot from m. academic. Cost of the instruction: 4900 rub (with NDS). (into cost it enters: distributing material, coffee- pause, dinner in the restaurant). In the absence of the possibility to visit seminar, we propose to acquire its videoversiyu on DVD/CD disks or the video cassettes (it is applied author's distributing material). Price of videokursa - 3500 rubles, taking into account NDS

Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It�s spam.
Specifically, it�s an invitation to a seminar in Moscow on 13th November.
1000 - 1700
The subject is �Foreign Workers in Russia� and many associated matters.
Cost is 4,900 rbl.
This includes an information pack, lunch and a �coffee-pause�.
If you can�t make the seminar you can order a video course on the subject for 3,500 rbl

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@flushmynutz

WOW, thanks for the translation,,,so you are either Russian, or very clever,,,, or BOTH, either way thanks again. so it's an invite to a seminar in Moscow? ok so nothing to think about then but as I said this is about the 3rd Russian email I have recieved in the last week Smile
Guess it is just a delete as with the others Cool

EDIT Breddan Butter, thanks I see it is just span now but what with the recent problems and having never gotten Russian spam before,, I did look twice at it Smile

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony

Last edited by Dark Spirit on Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ What they said.

Babelfish is your friend

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
so you are either Russian, or very clever,,,, or BOTH,

Nope, nope and nope....

Quote:
Babelfish is your friend

Yup! Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic