SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Darn, I was looking forward to murdering my ex-wife

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raven
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been playing with my very first lad for about a week now. He's posing as a puurty young girl who needs my help moving $8 million of her late father's money out of the country...and of course as the attorney, too. I'm posing as a deaf man...dumb as dirt...but no matter, she will trust me to invest all of that money (minus my 10%) *AND* she's going to come here to live with me. So, first I'm too stupid to understand their instructions unless they repeat everything ten different ways and then I'm just a liiiiitle bit short on the money they want for the legal expenses. Once I get them to send me official looking documents and we finally agree on an amount I plan a trip to Western Union but...wouldn't you know it...my attorney calls me to inform me that my evil ex-wife has had my bank accounts frozen! Shocked Turns out she knows the score...claims I'm hiding overseas funds...hacked into my email account and changed the password! So I quickly change accounts and inform my sweetie that I can embezzle funds from my company. No one will know...I'll just replace it with my share of that 8 mil. But the exwife wants in and she's ranting at both of them from my original email acdcount. She wants a guarantee that she'll get some of that cash or she's going to inform my business partner and I'll go right to jail for cooking the books I've already cooked. The attorney is mad. I suggested that I murder her...had some really great ideas of how to do it and explained them in great detail. The lad says no, (s)he'll try to sweet talk my exwife. The attorney is REALLY ticked. So, we wait while I think up more twists and turns for this guy. Think she'll still want to come here and live with me?

"This is to inform you that the Office is going through an Audition of the last year`s Account,as a result of this, all transaction are paused till Next week Monday when the audition must have been completed. I here by imploy you to keep any payment you might receive today on hold, by keeping them save with you till Monday when I shall email you on how to go about your duty. And if you could not get any payment today, you do not have to worry as payment will come by on Monday. Please be patient as everything is under control.
I look forward to working with you.

Have a nice day.
John Bill."

GLOBAL BASIC COURIER
Motto: Honest & sefty.
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

None of that has anything to do with it. I think she'll still want to come live with you until she receives her Western Union payment - which, I know, she is not going to receive.

However, it sounds as if you have plenty of fun planned in the meantime.
Raven
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My poor girl is suddenly in grave danger from her family members who know about the money. The attorney is threatening to pull out and, if that happens, my sweetie will surely die because she will have to come out of hiding to get a new one. Meanwhile, back at the office, the evil ex-wife is camped out in my partner's outer office using his secretary's computer, keeping an eye on me and insisting that the attorney send her the documents he already sent to me. She's being really nasty, too. I continue to suggest that killing her is our only option. I feel that soon I shall lose it, make an attempt on the evil ex-wife's life but, unfortunately, she will escape...gravely injured...and I'll have to go in search of her....

before going to the bank. I wonder if I'll have to run from the law.....

"This is to inform you that the Office is going through an Audition of the last year`s Account,as a result of this, all transaction are paused till Next week Monday when the audition must have been completed. I here by imploy you to keep any payment you might receive today on hold, by keeping them save with you till Monday when I shall email you on how to go about your duty. And if you could not get any payment today, you do not have to worry as payment will come by on Monday. Please be patient as everything is under control.

Have a nice day.
John Bill."

GLOBAL BASIC COURIER
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Raven - And your lad is falling for all this? hehehe Smile
Welcome to eater! Have fun, and good luck with this guy.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Raven
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome. Smile So far (s)he seems to be falling for it. (S)he definitely doesn't want me to get arrested for murder. We'll see how long I can string her/him along then it's on to the next. I have three others in the beginning stages...one just like my dear Grace and two others wanting me to forward checks for them.

Have a nice day.
John Bill."

GLOBAL BASIC COURIER
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Raven,

I hope you find thrills, chills and vibrations in this activity here with us at this facility. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Raven
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Corona. My imagination runneth over and I just love it! Very Happy

Have a nice day.
John Bill."

GLOBAL BASIC COURIER
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic