SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

For my mentor....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weasy, I have started inserting weasels into my baits, and have one of my baits agreeing to start mating weasels... Shocked

Me, to my potential weasel breeder:
Quote:
Weasels are small animals, and can be raised to be tame, like a cat.
Many peopple in America want to get a pet weasel, so I was thinking
you could buy a place and use it to mate some weasels

My lad replies...

Quote:
Now I can understand your meaning for Weasels, Well, I always said you know more than me, my problem is to invest my money in a good business, if you prefare to invest my money in Weasels, I agreed. hence we can make enough profit from it.

I am not sure he really understands what my meaning for weasels....

Well, now he has to run to ITV5 for his WU transfer to get him out of the refuge camp...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You my friend, are a nutcase.

Laughing

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, I just might be.... but the lad that wants to rent a place to mate with weasels isn't?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Just make sure the lad does not harm the weasels. Very Happy

Otherwise, i go carry him.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doctor

Respectfully, sir, I must tell you that your obsession with your mentor is a bit scary. While 419weasel is obviously a phenomenal baiter and mentor, your stalkish-like behavior that started as a cute joke is now slightly creepy. Please disassemble the shrine on your computer desk, take down all the weasel posters from your walls and start appreciating her in a more normal fashion. Wink Laughing Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Since my mentor isn�t active here anymore, can I stalk you instead, Ima? Laughing Laughing Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Besides, stalking the hot eater chicks is my job....

Or Breadcrumb's, I suppose. Laughing

Edit: Or Ook's...

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24

Last edited by B.L.Z. Bubb on Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Breadcrumb, Your mentor is still active, just does not want to talk to you anymore (who can blame them?) Weas.......can I still keep my "Weasel shrine"?
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are starting a Weasel Fan Club, can I join?
bow_down

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
@Doctor

Respectfully, sir, I must tell you that your obsession with your mentor is a bit scary. While 419weasel is obviously a phenomenal baiter and mentor, your stalkish-like behavior that started as a cute joke is now slightly creepy. Please disassemble the shrine on your computer desk, take down all the weasel posters from your walls and start appreciating her in a more normal fashion.

@Ima: Respectfull, um, I thought I already did.... Long ago I stopped burning candles and nag champa incense while staring at her avatar.... this, now, here, above, is not stalking, it's more like what we'd call sucking up, or, perhaps, if you wanted to hurt my feelings, ass kissing....

@ Prostetnic
Quote:
f you are starting a Weasel Fan Club, can I join?

Yes, as long as I am President for Life and you pay your weekly membership dues to me, and I don't do EUFANANFA or ITV5!

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

breadcrumb wrote:
^^^ Since my mentor isn�t active here anymore, can I stalk you instead, Ima? Laughing Laughing Wink

Umm. . . I prefer to be worshipped over stalking. Does that work for you? And, does this have anything to do with my obviously dirty mind at work with my sex fiend lad, Raymond? Laughing Laughing

Edit: @Doctor: I used to be a suck up to my mentor. I started a thread thanking him when I was relatively new. Notice, I started *A* thread. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/me crawls into her hole and hides.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Share the love!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes

edit to lock.

Please chill out with the 'Weasel can do no wrong and can walk without leaving footprints on rice paper' threads- we all know this, which is why she is a Mentor to begin with.

Thank you.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic