SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cali. Fires - Mass Bait This Scum

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A barrister working at the weekend? Wonder what his fees are.
4lice online too
Just had a request for money for sisters meds

No reply from C@l fire scammers as yet
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working with Ladywolf's lad.

I've already gotten one of his bank accounts BBQ'd and now he's working on a 17 page security form for the wire transfer.

I'm committed to inflicting maximum punishment on this lad. I had friends in CA evacuated with these fires so it's personal Twisted Evil

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I swear, the schools in California today just don't teach kids -- or lawyers -- how to write properly. Sheesh. Laughing

As I've posted earlier I'm not comfortable about this woman in Arizona being her (apparent) mule for WU transfers. I'm ignoring that question and keeping doggedly off-script, trying to help her through a friend who works with Children's Protective Services. She's obviously not happy with that idea:

scummy lad wrote:
Mommy Susan
Thank you for your email. I don�t know what I will do if not for your assistance.
I don�t think calling the police will help the situation coz I have taken refuge at the California north police station but there protective measures was porous. My step mother knows his way in and out of police. Laughing

My late father attorney was the person who took us to this place to hide out from my step mother. I and my sister is currently in havasu city in Arizona. Please keep it secrete

I will love to arrange with my attorney to fly down to your city to stay with you since you can guarantee our safety.

Please, please mommy, I and my sister need your help with little money since we cannot change our cloth, buy medications, and eat food.

Any amount will be ok for now while the arrangement will be made. Please mommy we need to eat food first.

I'm continuing to ignore the money demand.

my character wrote:
It's not a question of calling the police, it's a question of getting you safe! If that requires hiring security, that's not a problem. Lake Havasu is not safe for you. There are many iconoclasts and superannuated people in that region. I want to get you out of there immediately, if not sooner! Give me your exact location. I will immediately arrange for private security to take you out without your wicked stepmother knowing anything about it. I can guarantee you that she'll never be able to trace you. Get back to me right away. Don't delay, this is extremely urgent.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip

Last edited by Juan Freizwidatt on Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been giving Mr. 1gwe a difficult time. As requested, I provided my name and address (fake), but not my identification and bank information. I asked the reason for needing the identification and told him it would be unsafe for me due to identity theft problems. To make me feel more safe, I requested a copy of his law credentials. Also, I would only release my bank account information immediately before the funds were ready to be transferred. Finally, I've asked several times for more details about the transaction which he has not delivered. A gentle slap has been applied for this oversight. If he twigs, I bait him again as another character.

My spell check program suggests "ragweed" as the first replacement choice for "1gwe". Smile

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Using headertool.apelord.com I get the ip ( 82.128.27.189 ) as

surprise!!!
Nigeria

I'm baiting straight, as ever, but have offered a refuge in my remote Scottish farm

If there is a poor wee woman heading toward W U in Arizona maybe she'll give up or twig when there's lots of wrong MT thingy numbers (or silly question and answers) Just a thought.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't joined in this, I have a few Rl probs to deal with, but have been following it

So far, several people have got the little lady in AZ, with the IP back to Nigeria, (hardly a surprise)

If the possibility of the person in AZ is real, either a mule, or a drop box, could this be better handled by passing to the legals?

ok, it's not a terrist thing, but could this be passed onto whoever is meant to be in charge of internet fraud in the USA?

Done correctly, it may lead to the people at the top end of this

my thoughts anyway
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it true that with WU you can pick up the money anywhere in the world if you have the question and answer? Regardless of what city and state they sent it to?
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4l1c3 is asking me for a few hundred dollars for medicine. Apparently, her sister L0r4 has a cough and a cool. (I don't know what a cool is; maybe it's a very mild cold.) Anyhow, that sounds like one expensive cough to me.

I asked her what kind of medicine L0r4 needs. (Of course, I'm just stalling.) She responded quickly: "Medicine for c0ugh and c00l." (DUH!) Should I play this as long as I can (perhaps warning of a USFD4 recall of certain "c0ugh and c00l" meds) or should I agree to send the money and then begin stalling? Any thoughts?
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be after sending the money, as an urgent through WU v3ifys3c, or a bank transfer though someoneorothers bank

you don't want the little child dying on you

and keep going for a bank acount for 4l4n
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got emails at the back of 7 this evening.
Busy little burgers aren't they.
Slightly diffrent IP ( still Nigeria )

Still same script as everyone else , including the "curt " and "cool"

Of course theres no W U office on my island so we'll see what they make of that
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest stall didn't hold her back, she's still pressing for cash (though she's dropped the demand from $1000 to $100). I guess it's time for me to write a check. I'm a confused elderly widow, I've never heard of Western Union...

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I offered to meet the barrister in San Francisco:

Quote:
I receive your email and thanks for your effort in helping these little children.
I am sorry we are not able to meet in San Francisco this weekend coz i have a business meeting in London and I will be very busy.

You can contact me further via email for details.

Barr Cole

His IP address is of course Amsterdam.

Does anybody want to bring him to London?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
You could always have a brother/cousin etc who happens to be in London and will meet to hand over loads of money

BUT
I get the IP addys coming out as Nigeria
82.128.27.189 and 82.128.5.230 are the ones I've checked.
Are they the same ones?

Are there more experienced members than me that can check or explain this?
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ARIN at Whois.net gives me Amsterdam for 82.128.5.230.

Is there some other source to verify?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
I still don't care for this business about a WU payment to Arizona,

I get a Nigeria IP# too. I would bet they are just saying Arizona to make it look more legit. You can pick up a WU payment from anywhere in the world so they say Arizona and pick the actual payment up somewhere in Nigeria.

Bullwinkle wrote:
I asked her what kind of medicine L0r4 needs. (Of course, I'm just stalling.) She responded quickly: "Medicine for c0ugh and c00l."

Have you suggested she get off her lazy little butt and trot down to the local convience store for some Tylenol Cough and Cold? That would be about $5 not $300. Really, something needs to be done about those greedy US drug companies. Very Happy

I'm baiting this one pretty straight. I'm going to point out all the real avenues someone in her situation would have available if they really lived in the US. I just want to see what excuses she can come up with. Last email suggested she get a restraining order against the evil step mother. Sheesh, you'd think her "Barrister" would have advised that. I guess that's what comes from being a barrister in the USA. Must be some kind of legal exchange program or something. Laughing

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
Queen Tika
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go Tuco. By the way Tuco is my alltime favorite character. Twisted Evil
82.128.5.230. NIGERIA - - MULTI-LINKS TELECOMMUNICATIONS LIMITED

Just Google "ip lookup" and you'll get more lookup sites than you'll ever need. Is it possible for someone to WU money to one part of the world and have it picked up in a different country than what it was addressed to. Can WU be that unconcerned Mad Yeah, I've been in on this one since day one and dealing with the barrister in my own special way Twisted Evil
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Had email from 4lic3 at about 7.30 this am,( kind girl gave me link to W u so I understand what its all about )
Replied just now but its bounced back.

Will try the barrister
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just tried sending 4lic3 a message, and got a bounceback, too.
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister is demanding $3500 from the nun. Wonder why the inflation? Getting Amsterdam ip too

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP address location & IP address info:
IP address [?]: 82.128.5.230 (Copy)
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Ogun
IP address city: Abeokuta
IP address latitude: 7.150000
IP address longitude: 3.350000
ISP [?]: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Organization: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Host: ml82.128.5.230.multilinks.com
Local Time: 2007-11-04 14:11

IP address [?]: 82.128.27.189 (Copy)
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
IP address latitude: 6.453100
IP address longitude: 3.395800
ISP [?]: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Organization: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Local Time: 2007-11-04 14:14
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, someone must have reported her to Yahoo and the account is closed. Since she never put me in contact with the barrister I can only wait to see if she kept written records of magas and get back to me with a lame excuse.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just heard from Rub!n. He's upset that someone told him that they'd paypaled 1K and he isn't seeing it in his account. He's demanding to see a copy of the confirmation page.

Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent an e-mail to the barrister. Maybe he can help me to find the Cr33p sisters.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I got your email and there is no need filling out a form when i have your contact address. I have attach a copy of the deposit certificate but i need to obtain some other legal document like affidavit of ownership, power of attorney, and release of fund order on your behalf before the bank will release this money to you. This documents will cost about 3500$ to obtain.

Be advice that as soon as you obtain the entire legal document, I will forward all the documents to the payment bank for immediate transfer of the fund to your bank account.

I will mail you the payment details depending on when you are ready to make the 3500$ payment for the legal documents.

Keep me posted as we are about concluding this transaction.

B4rr C0le

This is the last message from the barrister. Al1ce immediately referred me to him and only mentioned her evil step mother in passing. There is $10.5M waiting for me at the bank. I refused to send identification and my bank information, and as noted above it did not cause any problems. I am currently demanding his law credentials and more information about the transaction.

I'm assuming a WU request for the $3500 is next. When that does not work, I'm aiming for a bank account. I will ask for his address and see if he provides the same one in Sacramento, California. If he does, I have contacts in Sacramento and will use that to wind this lad up some (e.g., offer to deliver a check in person).

The IP for Al1ce is 82.128.27.189 and 82.128.5.249 for B4rr C0le. Both trace to Nigeria.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to give Rub1n the good news that many congregations of our church donated heavily to the cause today. Of course, there's an IRS Tax-exempt Donation form to fill out for each chapter of the church that donated............

@ SisterSuzie: Check out this link for some usefull bank confirmation forms, etc.
http://www.esnips.com/web/MikeHawksPilesofPhiles

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic