SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cali. Fires - Mass Bait This Scum

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
I still don't care for this business about a WU payment to Arizona,

I get a Nigeria IP# too. I would bet they are just saying Arizona to make it look more legit. You can pick up a WU payment from anywhere in the world so they say Arizona and pick the actual payment up somewhere in Nigeria.

The likelihood that the receiver in AZ is in-state is very strong.
I just called a WU agent (really) and they told me that because of foreign currency exchange rates, that money sent to AZ cannot be received in Nigeria, or even anywhere outside of the state of Arizona.

Still don't know whether that makes her a mule or an accomplice........
I'm still dealing with the Barrister, but maybe if someone can convince Al1c3 to get the old lady to send an email from her own account, see if the writing patterns are similar?

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
JDanielsTN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I exchanged a couple messages with 4l1c3, and got bounced on my last one. I immediately wrote the b4rr1st3r, terribly afraid that something had happened to the poor dear girl. It looks like I'm not the only one.
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just hope that poor L0ra didn't catch the Big Bus from her c0ugh and c00l!
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hold the presses, I have information about Mr. (Al1ce's dead dad) that could blow the whole lid off this thing!

Well, no not really, but I've always wanted to say that Laughing

Anyway, I have information that did not die in the fire a few weeks ago, but died in an auto accident 4 years ago!

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2007/10/homer-simpson-gets-some-documents.html

Laughing

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2007/11/hamilton-creek-is-still-dead.html

I tried asking Al1ce if her father ever visited Springfield because I'm sure that my friend Homer mentioned something about a to me, but as you guys have already said, it bounced Sad

Two baits, same dead guy name, love it Cool

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hurrah for getting the barrister email address before she counced, now i wait desperately for news of poor alice, i hope her evil step-mother didn't succeed in offing her
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stop the presses, "Alice" has a new email. So 'she' did keep written records.

Quote:
I receive bad emails last week and I decided to get hold of the email.
You can contact me now on my new email address at [email protected]
I will wait for your assistance as well
I am very much ok and safe.
Alice

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Teh Str4y 7
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Heh..."safe."

Not for long... Twisted Evil

"THE GOD WHICH I WORSHIP DO NOT CURSE HIS OWN, BUT I PRONUNCE YOU CURSED FOR EVER AND EVER AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE MIGTHY NAME OF JESUS WHOM I WORSHIP. AMEN." george kabia
"LET THE UNQUENCHABLE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST BURN YOU FOREVER AND EVER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEND." george kabia (again)
"GO BEHIND ME SATAN."--Benson Obagha
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the same, Jf, word for word AND the barrister gave me her new addy too.
So here we go again.....
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make me the third. Same email, word for word but I did get a new one from the barrister, not addressing any of my questions but just advising me that poor old A1!ce had to get a new email addy because 'bad people' had been chasing her.

On the C@l F!re front Rub!n kept demanding copies of the Paypal receipt or some other proof that 1K had been donated so a quick Paypal receipt was cobbled together from a three year old one that leads to a long closed account and forwarded to him. No response yet even though he has to know it's not the real deal. He never bothered contacted the others to whine that his account didn't reflect their small donations, he was just worried about the thousand bucks.

JDanielsTN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I got a new email, too. Same one.

Anyone want to team up on this one? I'm still a little new, so I'd love to work with a master in the field.

-THE SPURITY (spirit?) OF JACK WILL NOT HOT ME FOR ANY WARE BECAUSE I DID ALL I PROMISE TO SEND THE CHEQUE TO HIM (Also 'Pastor' Fr4nk B3n)
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the barrister needs $3500 to get the legal documents.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More Good news for Rub1n!
It seems that 3 more chapters of the Sacr3d Church of H3rp3tol0gy have come up with an additional $8900 in donations, bringing the total up to about $19,600!!
Of course, each donation requires the beneficiary organization to complete a detailed IRS form for tax-exempt charities, and there will be mandatory state forms as well......

Where Al1c3 is concerned, The good Rev has informed the Barr. that the church requires a "Suitability Evaluation" for any charitable organization (or person) directly involved with housing and feeding minor (underage) beneficiaries.
I'm hoping "T@r@" will respond eventually, and confirm my suspicions that "she" is a separate lad based in AZ/CA area.

@ PRS GG: Any (further) word on the Sacramento meeting?

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Barr. has sent me a copy of his ID card proving him a liar, opps, I meant lawyer..

Did anyone else get this? My religious organization had been asking for his credentials, must have those credentials..Professor Harold Hill..

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ No, but that is a good idea. As the lads have taught us, we should always ask for I.D..

I wonder if we can get one from Al1ce?

SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a request to send the $3500 via WU Moneygram to a "Peter J0hns0n" in "Br00klyn, NY" so poor A1!ce can get her inheritance.

Luckily I have a fake blurry WU MG receipt all ready for him..

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received the same new e-mail address for Al1ce. It had to be changed because of threats sent by the evil stepmother.

As requested, I also received an identification card from B4rr C0le 1gwe Ch4mbers. The Ch4mbers is a new addition to the name. He claimed "My credentials got burnt in this fire wild as my office was crush down too." It shows an address in Sacramento, California which is 100s of miles away from the actual fires. Instead of using WU or a bank account, I'll first offer to drop a check off in person at his new location and see what kind of excuse he comes up with.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
TJ Hooker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there

Fairly new to scambaiting, but have been giving the old 'back and forth' between myself and the sisters/ barrister since the email popped into my inbox last week. I find it odd that Alice and her Lawyer always email me within a couple of minutes of eachother... You dont think there'll be some huge twist at the end of this where the Lawyer was her dad all along, and who she thought was her dad was a cyborg?

Anyways... I too recieved a copy of the barristers id as well as a copy of the certificate sent by Alice. In my 'professional' opinion, i cannot see how either of these could be considered 'fake' Wink
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received a response from "T@r@". IP resolves to Nigeria (no surprise).
The lad is probably playing this out:
1) He is playing that role while keeping a silent confederate in the US,
2) He is wholly based in Nigeria and does not understand WU's policy on location of recipient,
3) He is wholly based in Nigeria and has bribed a WU agent to let him cash a payment circumventing WU's foreign exchange regulations (agent could lose his job in any other country)

I'm going to play out some Q & A with T@r@ concerning the environment, etc, and then maybe get her hooked up with ITV5 Smile

Edit: Just recieved the Barrister's email saying T@r@ will contact me. Same IP as T@r@:
82.128.18.139 Rolling Eyes

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My father has not travel to spring field. Please i need your little assistance with 200$.
I need to get some medication for my sister coz she is having little cough and cool.

Send via western union to
Please do keep me posted if you send any money to us and don�t forget to keep in touch with the attorney for the inheritance fund transfer.

God bless you
Alice

Quote:
Dear Alice,

Wow, that is weird. My friend Homer knows a guy who died in Nigeria about 4 years ago with the same name - . Oh well, I guess it must be a common sort of name.

I will see what I can do about the $200. Do they not have any medicine in the refugee camp? You can get some Nyquil for like $20 if you get the big pack of pills.

I just got an e-mail from the attorney so I'll go read that now.
Sincerely,
Stewie

SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The b@rrister has been a busy boy this afternoon. Funnily enough he was unable to read the convents WU transfer receipt so the nuns are getting ready to say that the money was swiped by their illegal handyman/paid killer (I think unless I can come up with a better story. Suggestions?)

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told her I was outraged when I learned that she has an attorney, and that he has done nothing to move her out of that dangerous city, Lake Havasu. I demanded his email and phone number so I could set him straight. She sent me both. The phone is a K7 number. Looks like lads are stealing our tricks....

I wrote the honorable barrister and said that I immediately noticed that his area code shows he's in the Seattle area, and by golly, what a coincidence! That's where I live! (Of course, I also have a k7 number...) So we'll see how he tries to weasel out of a meeting at his office, my rich widow character is ready to see him in person at the drop of a hat. Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wrote the honorable barrister and said that I immediately noticed that his area code shows he's in the Seattle area, and by golly, what a coincidence!

Ha!! How convenient! So is the convent! Perhaps he should chase the handyman for the convent?

MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
Stop the presses, "Alice" has a new email. So 'she' did keep written records.

New email is bouncing now. That's one busy evil stepmother. I sent an email to the good barrister saying I was so worried about Alice now that I can't contact her. Her and her sister don't have anything to eat and her sister is sick. I made arrangements for three meals a day at one of Lake Havasu's finest restaurants and now she's blown the coop. Ungrateful little retch.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
mindgames
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is switching e-mail addresses out of frustration of too many "bad emails". I got this one from a new address. Let's bait it too...

Date: Sun Nov 4 22:41:29 2007

I receive bad emails last week and I decided to get hold of the email.
You can contact me now on my new email address at [email protected]
I will wait for your assistance as well
I am very much ok and safe.
Alice
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ that e-mail address is bouncing now too

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic