SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stephanie (AKA "Making a lad female")

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cosalt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For my first semi-straight scambait, I decided to take on a well-known joke name. All instances of the scammer�s name have been replaced with the initials <A.M.> in order to protect this bait-in-progress. All colours have been completely preserved, and readers will find out why soon enough! My personal comments will be in red.

+FROM THE DESK OF:MR.<A.M.>,
    BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
    OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,
    WEST AFRICA.

My dear

I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.
    PROPOSITION; I discovered an abandant sum of $15.5M(FIFTEEN MILLION Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. I cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.

Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds $15.5M(FIFTEEN MILLION Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin.It may interest you to note that I have secured from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries. Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of my mutual business endeavour by furnishing me with the following;

1. Your Full Names and Address.
    2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers.
    3.Your Occupaction.
    4.Company names.
    5.Your age and status.

These requirements will enable me file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can be made. I shall be compensating you with 40% percent on final conclusion of this project, while the rest 60% percent shall be for me. Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for me for investment purposes in your country.If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you.

waiting to hear from you urgent.

Regards to your family

MR <A.M.>

Craven is simultaneously interesting in the prospect of making millions, and offended by the subtle attack on his sexuality! Oh dear!

Dear Sir,

I am actually a man, and therefore do not feel comfortable with you calling me "dear". However, as a man, one being never wrong in fact, your offer is not only manly, but very pleasing. I would be very interested, in a manly way, to hear more about this offer. My manly name is Craven. Please address me as such, man.

Not a girl,

Craven A. Moorehead

I think that should do it. The lad wastes no time in jumping on Craven�s positive response.

Dear Craven A. Moorehead,

Thanks for your mail together with your understanding , be inform that this transcation will fesh us money and not only that it will bring our family together as one,just fill this application and send to the bank, I promise you that if you follow up my instruction this fund will enter your account within 6 working days without delay and dont forget that i will come over your country with my family as soon as i hear from you that the fund is transfer into your account for the investment of my own share of the fund .Please off your mind for every negetive feeling because i'm working for the bank and i will use my possition to back you up for everything.I want you to understand that this transaction is 100%risk free,but don't tell any body about this transactio till yoiu receive the 15.5 miilion into your account to bit peoples imagination when the fund transfer into your account.Don't waste any time to fill this application of claim and send to the BANK OF AFRICA to procceed the transfer without delay and i will be happy to receive your private number for easy communication as you requested and also send me your picture and this is my number you can call me +226 76035007.

Waiting to hear from you urgently in success.
    Hoping to meet you very soon
    Thanks,
    <A.M.>

Bogus Application letter attached

I�ll save you the trouble of reading the application letter, as I�m sure you�ve seen plenty of them. I just put Craven A. Moorehead at the bottom and forwarded it as I was told. Craven sends an update to <A.M.>, waiting for a pat on the back.

Dear <A.M.>,

I have just sent the Bank the form you wrote for me.

I wanted to update you on my progress.

Craven

And here it comes!

Dear Craven Moorehead,

Good Day!

I receive your mail and i'm extramely happy to hear from you that you have send the application text of claim to the bank as the next of kin. Now you have apply as the next of kin i will advice you whatever you receive from bank quickly forward it to me for my advice before you reply because bank will be mornitoring to know if you're the next of kin by sending similar mail to you,but do not reply any mail till you forward to me for my advice before you reply and i want you to understand that this is not just a business but it will fesh us money and also brings our family together as one.You need to understand that this transaction need trust and understanding to aviod implicate our self's, i promise if you follow up my instruction accordly this fund will remit into your accoun within 7 working days and try to mantain the secret till you receive the fund .Veiw the attachment of my family picture to know who i'm and also will be waiting for you to send me your own family picture too in order to recorganize you when i come over your country with my family for my own share of the fund.

Regards to your family.
    Thanks
    <A.M.>

Craven is getting a bit suspicious of <A.M.>s intelligence�hmm! I know, it�s unfathomable, since his emails are free of spelling and grammar mistakes! Time to test the waters.

<A.M.>,

I will make sure to forward you any mails from the bank as per your request.

I honestly can't believe that something this lucky would ever happen to me! Surely, a divine presence must be at work for both of us! I don't know if you're religious, but Jesus himself must have looked down upon you and seen how badly you were fornicating with strange men for this fund. Surely your trust has paid off, and with any luck the adolesants you've laid will not cause your phallic possessions to wither away.

I will let you know what happens on my end, as long as you keep me updated (but not too updated) on your end.

Craven Moorehead

Nope, this lad�s got nothing on the English language. Excellent!

Dear Craven Moorehead,

Good Day!

This is to inform you that i'm extramely happy when i receive your previous mail.Thanks for your promise together with your effort, i promise you that this is not just a business but it will fesh (what the hell is this? He must think that fesh and fetch are the same word.) us money and also brings our family together (Afraid not, lad! I�ve got to straighten this out too.) as one.Please make sure that you did not tell any body about this transaction till you receive the total fund into your account to bit people imagination when the total fund transfer into your account.Understand that as soon as you comfirm the total fund into your account then i will be coming over your country with my family for investment project and you will help me look for house.

Waiting further to receive your mail and your picture together with your telephone number for easy communication as soon as possible.

Regards to your family.

Thanks
    <A.M.>

Craven replies with mixed signals.

<A.M.>,

Though I have to respectfully refuse your offer of marriage, it's good to hear from you! I would be glad to help you look for a house over here, but only if it's on the other side of the country. I'm sending off the information to the bank that they requested, so I'll update you later today.

Craven.

Time to add a little something to this bait. I�ve been playing it very passively until this point, and I�ve got a good hunch that he�s thinking I�m serious enough that he won�t turn me down a simple request�

<A.M.>,

I almost had a mishap that would have Jeopardized this transaction. I can only write to you from my office, as I do not have internet at home, and a fellow worker happened to look over my shoulder as I was typing. I had to explain to him that this is an in-joke between me and a friend, as he became very suspicious.

<A.M.>, the blunt nature of our correspondance might not pass very well in this office.

I think that, perhaps, we would be able to communicate considerably more securely if you did not sign your mails as <A.M.>. I know it's a bit of a bother, but I do not have any friends with your name, and people who know me better might catch on to the fact that I'm hiding something.

If you could sign your emails as "Stephanie", which is the name of a person everyone knows I talk to, it would be most beneficial.

Sorry about this,
    Craven Moorehead.

Whoops! Forgot something. Maybe two requests.

<A.M.>,

I forgot that Stephanie emails me in pink font. Please use pink coloured text in your emails if possible.

Craven

And in comes a response from the bank. Unfortunately, I�m less interested in dealing with the bank than seeing if <A.M.> would buy my �camouflage� gambit.
    DEAR MR:Craven Allot Moorehead,
    YOUR INHERITANCE FUND HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR PAYMENT. THEREFORE, YOU ARE LEGALLY ADVISED TO SEE THIS ATTACHED FILE AND AHEAD TO THE INSTRUCTION THERRIN.
    KINDLY CONTACT CITY TRUST BV FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASED OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING CONTACT:

Tel: +31-626-303-661
    Fax: +31-847-534-882
    [email protected]
    Postbus 750 1217 ZL Schipol
    Amsterdam,The Netherlands.
    (Head Of Account Dept.).
    THANK FOR YOUR ANTICIPACTION CO-OPERACTION.
    BOA MANAGEMENT

So I send off:
    Mr. Landman Anne,

I have just been authorized to contact you regarding my fabricated inheritance. Please let me know how to proceed.

Craven

And ignore this, which came minutes later:

DESK OF HEAD OF ACCOUNT DEPT.
    CITY TRUST BV
    Tel :+31-626-303-661
    Fax: +31-626-303-662
    [email protected]

Our ref:CityBK/vol13/xxp08/207.
    Date:30/08/2007.

Attn:"Craven Moorehead.

UNCLAIMED FUND IN YOUR FAVOR
    Sir,

This is to inform you officially that this office is in-receipt of
    fund,from our correspondence bank,received from Africa, to this
    office,CITY TRUST BV,AMSTERDAM in our suspense bank account in your favour
    going through our bank here before final
    crediting/Transferring of your fund into your nominated bank account, in
    your country.

Meanwhile The cost of our administrative chargesclearance,Insurance fee of
    8,500Euro's to be paid inour desk as your presence is highly needed,the
    new beneficiary (you)officially endorse all the release documents to the
    fund for reference and security purpose. And official receipt obtained
    before the final release document to your Fund/Credited /Final Transfer of
    your fund into your bank account without any delay.

You are please advice to proceed to Amsterdam Netherlands ,as an
    official appointment has been scheduled for you on 4/09/2007 ,to clear
    your funds from our accounting department with the following;

1,A valid Identification proof (i.e.International Passport or
    Driver's driving license)

2,You are therefore you are advice to come down with your fee of
    8,500Euro's as the cost of administrative,clearance,Insurance fee.

You are please advice to send your to this office,your flight itinerary to
    enable our protocol officer meet with you at the schipol airport Amsterdam
    Netherlands, and bring you to the our office for the final release signing
    ceremony to your fund, as this will enable this office put the needful in
    place for hitch-free payment of your fund immediately into your nominated
    bank account within 48 banking working hours and all the transfer document
    will be handed over to you before your departure from Amsterdam
    Netherlands.

We await your immediate response, while we thank you for your patronage,as
    we assure you of our professional assistance always.For more information
    call Tel :+31-626-303-661

Best regard,

MrLandman Anne.
    Head of Account Dept. .

City Trust Bv
    [email protected]
    Amsterdam, Netherlands.

I�ll just use the fact that I �didn�t receive� this later. Meanwhile, <A.M.> gets back to Craven, and guess what!

Dear Craven,

Good Day Friend!

This is to inform you that I receive your mail and the content is well understood, i will do as you said for the secrecy of this transaction because it will help us alot.Meanwhile did you hear from bank? also did you receive my family picture as well.Please i need your reply immediately and also send me your own picture.Again tell me much about your self's and your family backgrand is very important because we're like one family and i need to know everything about you. As i told you before that this is not just a business but it will fesh us money and also brings our family together as one.You need to understand that we don't have enough time to waste in this business, i want you to write the bank and ask them what is holding your fund not to transfer into your account if you did not hear from them and don't forget to forward any message you receive from them to me for my advice before you reply to aviod mistake .

Waiting to hear from you in success.
    Thanks
    Regards to your family.
    Stephanie

Unfortunately, Craven is home for the day. Stephanie expected an immediate response.

Dear Craven,

I'm very happy as you maintain the secret of this transaction and i want you to still keep this transaction tight secret till the total money is transfer to you.I will advice you stead people will be aware of this transaction i will advice you to stop reply me in your office.You look for any cyber cafe out side and reply me because those people will be monitoring to know much about this business and you know that we don't need to tell anybody about this till the money is transfer into your account because this money is not our own to avoid implicate our self's and don't forget that your worst enemy is your best friend and the person will not allow you to be richer them him/ her bear it in mind.So please make sure that you did not tell them about this transaction keep on telling them that we're just playing on to each other.

Waiting to hear from you in success.
    Thanks
    Regards to your family.
    Stephanie

And again! Unfortunately, it�s back to black.

Dear Craven,

Good Day!

Why did you keep silent? Please tell me the development of this transaction,did you hear from bank or receive any massage from the bank because our manegement committe had an emagency meeting this money and the content was your case with our bank.I need your urgent reply

Thanks
    Your good Friend,

How forgetful this lad is! When Craven comes in the next day, he sends a gentle reminder, and more reinforcement.

Step,

I may have mentioned earlier, but I'm not currently able to check emails from home, so I haven't had access to my account until this morning. You'll hear from me Monday thru Friday.

I've recieved email from BOA, along with the certificate, and forwarded the information to another person they wanted me to send it to, but I've also recieved another email from a Bank I've never heard of? I suppose that may be the person I'm supposed to contact, I'm not sure.

I really appreciate the fact that you are helping me out with regards to secrecy. Please keep sending your mails in pink font. Not only does it make it seem like I'm checking mail from my friend, it makes it much harder to read should someone try to look over my shoulder.

I'll get back to you,

Craven

Since I �didn�t receive� the last message from the bank, I send another message.

Mr. Landman Anne,

Just to let you know, this is the second time I've tried to get in touch with you. Get back to me.

Craven

�Stephanie� is on, and a �litle bit comfuse� about my actions.

Dear Craven Moorehead,

Good Day!

I receive your message and i'm litle bit comfuse, dId you mantion that the bank reach you and you don't want to forward the message you receive from them to me for my advice before you reply.

Anyway i want you to forward me the message you receive from the bank and also the message you receive from the person the bank ask you to contact immediately because our bank here is very hot towards this transaction and i don't know what will be their next action .

so please i need your urgent reply so that i will know the progress of this transaction ok because we don't need to waste any time for this transaction to aviod bank suspect.

Waiting to hear from you soonest and also make sure that you did not tell any of your friends about this transaction till you receive the money.

Regards to your family.
    Your Good Friend.

Time to start showing the ugly side. Craven sends these curt letters:

Steph,

I didn't send you a copy because you didn't ask for it. I'll forward it to you.

Craven

Forwarded the above mentioned letter.

Steph,

Contact the bank and let them know that this is a time-sensitive transaction. I've tried contacting the Landman Anne twice, and the bitch hasn't had the gall to respond yet.

Craven

In response:

Dear Craven,

Good Day !

Thanks for your mail together with your effort in this transaction; it�s my pleasure to have you as partner and I�m extremely happy to receive this approval documents from you. Please don't waste any more time to contact Mr.Landman Anne.(Head Of Account Dept.) from Amsterdam payment bank, ask him what was holding your fund not to transfer into your account, if possible call then on phone to show them that you�re very serious and anger to inherit your fund.

Please write them immediately and get back to me urgent because our board of director had an emergency meeting this morning and the content was your case with our bank and I�m so worried because i don�t want the bank to return the fund back to our bank treasure account.

Understand that this is the final stage of this transaction and we need to be very serious to avoid bank�s suspect, as I told you before that this is not just a business but it will fesh us money and also brings our family together as one, i told you before that the moment I hear from you that the total huge amount of money has been transferred into your account then I will come over your country with my family for investment project of my own share of the fund and don�t forget that you will help me invest my money and also help me for nice accommodation in your country.

Therefore I will advice you to call the payment bank in Amsterdam and also draft of message to them and get back to me as soon as you finish with them and Try to maintain the secrecy of this transaction till you receive the total fund transfer into your account , please don�t tell any of your friend about this transaction in order to bit people�s imagination when the fund transfer into your account .

Thanks
    Regards to your family.
    Your Good Friend.

Again, Craven is gone for the day, so here come more letters from �Stephanie�.

Dear Craven,
    Good Day!
    I receive your message and the content is well understood bby me and I want you to contact Mr.Landman Anne. for immeidate release of your said fund.Please do let me know the progress of this transaction without wasting of time so that this fund will been transfer into your account this week.

Below the is payment bank in Amsterdam contact:

Tel: +31-626-303-661
    Fax: +31-847-534-882
    [email protected]
    Postbus 750 1217 ZL Schipol
    Amsterdam,The Netherlands.
    (Head Of Account Dept.).

I will be more them over happy to hear from you that you call the payment bank on phone.
    Regards to your family.
    Your Good Friend,

And again.
    Dear Craven

Good Day!

Just Contact him and be very happy because we're victorious already.

Regards to your family.
    Your Good Friend,

The next day, Craven sends a token letter.

Steph,

I've contacted him twice already. I'm expecting a mail from him soon.

Craven

More ugly! This time at Anne, who�s been ignoring my mail requests! I CC�d a copy to �Stephanie�.

Anne,

For the third time, I'm contacting you on behalf of my inheritance. I am an extremely busy man, and require a PROMPT response when it comes to my business affairs. To be quite honest, you're lack of professionalism has gotten me quite annoyed, so I'm going to request your help ONE MORE TIME, and this is it.

You are to contact me immediately regarding my family's money. I will not repeat myself in this respect. I understand you may be busy, but you are here to facilitate ME, not for me to wait for you. I expect your positive response within the next day, or I will seek legal action, and they will put the proverbial foot in your ass.

Craven.

Just an update.

Steph,

I sent Anne another message, and cc'd it for you to see. I can't afford to lose much more time over this, and it seems like the bank may need a kick-start.

Craven

And it looks like I�ve pissed off the bank. Oh no!

DESK OF HEAD OF ACCOUNT DEPT.
    CITY TRUST BV
    [email protected]

Date:4/09/2007.

Attn:Craven Moorehead.

This is to acknowledge receipt of your message, we will like to inform you
    with the authority invested with this institution to behave and mind the
    words you use for the officers. Is better to be wise than to be foolish. A
    mail was sent to you 1st may 30th and 31st, 2007 as forwarded on the
    attached below.

I advise you to act as instructed to enable us put all the necessary
    logistics in place.

From my point-of-view, it seems the bank is at fault, so I send this.

Anne,

I did not recieve any such message on the 30th or the 31st. I advise you to be more careful with your correspondance, as I have emailed you thrice before recieving any response. Wouldn't you be annoyed if you were ignored for 4 days? It's highly suspect.

Nonetheless, I've read over your mail and it seems almost completely acceptable. The ninth of September is, however, too close a date for me to travel to Amsterdam. I will not be able to keep the appointment at that date. If possible, I will need a week at the least to take a period of time that would allow me to travel, so please reschedule my appointment.

Thanks,
    Craven

Another update to �Steph�. I�m keeping her in the know.

Steph,

The Landman Anne finally got back to me. I guess that flexing a little muscle gets the job done! He wants me to travel to Amsterdam, but I can't get there by the ninth, which is when I'm scheduled to be there. I told them I need at least a week.

Craven

Well, look at that! They want me in Amsterdam more than they want me to send money! Maybe I can use this later.

Dear Craven,

Good Day !

This is to inform you that I receive your message together with the message you receive from payment bank in Amsterdam and the content is well understood by me and I�m extremely happy to hear from you, please you don�t need to waste any time to travel to Amsterdam to receive our money.

But if you can not afford to travel their then you ask them if there�s anything you need to do before your fund will be transfer to you in order to know if their will accept to transfer the money without your present there in Amsterdam . You need to write him as soon as possible so that he will know that you�re very serious and anger to receive your fund.

Understand that this is the final stage of this transaction and you need to be very serious so that this fund will been transfer into your account, as I told you before that I will come over with my family for my own share of the fund and you will also help me invest my money in your country.

Therefore I will advice you to write the payment bank and update him when are you going to meet them or you ask them what will be the need fully thing to do in order to receive your money this week without you come over their in Amsterdam, but if you�re capable to travel to Amsterdam, i believe that should be more better so that you will witness everything, I want you to go ahead to update them when you will be coming over to meet them because we don�t need to waste any more time because delay may be very dangerous in this transaction as you know that this money is not our own and we�re claiming it from bank. Please do write the payment bank and get back to me.

Waiting further to receive your positive reply.
    Thanks
    Regards to your family.
    Your Good Friend,

You�ve guessed it, I�m out for the day.

Dear Craven,
    Good Day!

I have seen the message you receive from the Amsterdam bank and I want you to travel Amsterdam immediately with delay so that this fund will be transfer into your account this week.

But if you could not make it then you send the clearance charge of (8,500Euro's) to them in order to release the fund transfer into your account without delay, but if you're capeble to travel Amsterdam i believe it is more better so that you shall witness our fund with the payment bank.

Please you don't need to be wasting time because time is not in our side any more to aviod implicate our self's,and make sure that you did not tell any of your friend about this as you know very well that as soon as you travel to Amsterdam or send the required things to them, the fund will been transfer into your account without delay.

Please mantain the secrecy of this transfer till you receive the money to bit people's imagination when the fund transfer into your account.

Waiting to hear from you soonest in success.
    Thanks
    Your Good Friend,
Craven drops a subtle hint of things to come.

Steph,

As you suggest, I plan to travel to Amsterdam as soon as my company allows, which is in no less than a week from now. Please rest assured that I will make every effort to be there with the fees. After the money has been transfered into my account, I will be able to quit my current job and live comfortably, so there will be no hurry to get back to the states. We can make a vacation out of the trip.

I have a pretty busy day lined up, there's a company meeting at 8:00 am, and depending on how well that goes, I have an appointment with a councilor to determine whether I can get my operation. I'll let you know how it goes.

My friend, you've been very faithful to me, and I just want you to know that I appreciate all you've done for me this week. I don't know if you were planning to be in Amsterdam or not for the transfer, but it would be an honor for me to have you there.

Your friend,
    Craven

More coming.
Lady Wolf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fun read so far, although the pink text is a serious eye sore to read against the white background. Perhaps this shade would be easier?
Teh Str4y 7
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Easier, perhaps, but not nearly as funny... Laughing

"THE GOD WHICH I WORSHIP DO NOT CURSE HIS OWN, BUT I PRONUNCE YOU CURSED FOR EVER AND EVER AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE MIGTHY NAME OF JESUS WHOM I WORSHIP. AMEN." george kabia
"LET THE UNQUENCHABLE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST BURN YOU FOREVER AND EVER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEND." george kabia (again)
"GO BEHIND ME SATAN."--Benson Obagha
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic