SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Shadrack is back!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red:

When is your private jet going to London? If you are starting from the US we should coordinate so we can travel together and thus lower our carbon foot print!

Bait safe and bait green that is what I always say!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

Well, my character is already in London, which is convenient and even greener!

Perhaps you would like to stay with me?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know if I should Stay OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Are you going to write me back my friend? Christmas presents await you! Do you want them? Computers and Rolex's? If you do not want expensive gifts, just tell me so, OK? I can line up some orphans real facilities to accept these gifts with a 1,000$ voucher. The choice is yours Radshakher,
H.Q.Z. President,
Nigeria Helpers of Toledo, giving well deserved gifts to people in need.
> Sincerly Horatio Quiznos Xtracheezes,
"We spread Cheer, and a way of Life to our friends!"
Good day my specimin!

All I really want to do is spend an afternoon testing steel toed boots.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe:

I got no problem with you baiting shad while we are. He is so pathetic he deserves what he gets!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, he's ignoring me. Lazy jerk. Get him Ninja's! All guns blazing!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic