SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Letter to the dead

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JDanielsTN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad on the hook calling himself B3n Fr4nk. I baited him for a bit with my 'main' character, Jac0b D4n1els (call me J4ck). Things started getting a little intense, so, unfortunately, J4ck had to die. His best friend and roommate, T0m C0ll1ns, took over, and basically restarted the bait. Well, of course, T0m was notoriously unhelpful and stalled the lad for a good couple months, until recently J4ck received a letter in his email box...the lad wrote to a dead man to tell him how unhelpful the best friend was being. The letter follows:

MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PLICE SINCE AFTER YOUR DEATH YOUR FIREND TOM DID NOT WANT TO HAVE THIS YOUR CHEQUE BUT I TOLD HIM VERYTHING ABOUT THE CHEQUE AND ALSO TOLD HIM THAT I WANT TO SEND THE CHEQUE TO HIM SO THAT HE WILL USE THE MONEY FOR THE BERIAL AGRAGEMENT AND ALSO FOR THE CHRITY HOME SINCE THE CHEQUE CANNOT BE CASH IN THIS CONUTRY I WOOD HAVE CASH THE CHEQUE BUT THE CHEQUE IS INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT,

I JUST LETING YOU TO BE AWARE THAT I HAVE TRY MY POSSIBLE BEST TO SEE THAT THIS CHEQUE IS CASH BY YOUR FIREND TOM AS HE TOLD ME THAT YOU TOLD HER TO HELP HIM CASH THE MONEY BEFORE YOUR DEATH,

AND NOW I HAVE MADE SOME CONTACT OVER THERE TO CASH THIS CHEQUE BEFORE THE CHEQUE EXPRIE, SINCE TOM DID NOT WANT TO CASH THE CHEQUE I JUST WANT YOU TO BE AWARE BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO HOT A DEATH MAN THAT IS WHY I TRY TO SEND THE CHEQUE TO TOM,

THINK YOU FOR YOU UNSDERSTAND, GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL,

YOUR IN CHRIST,

Now, up until this letter to a dead man, Mr. B3n Fr4nk never introduced himself as a pastor. Perhaps if he had, T0m would have been more helpful...nah. Doubt it.

Mod Note: Masking reduced to just the names. [BB]
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a nutter. There's one born every minute. Rolling Eyes Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the dead shall rise and email him on Halloween? Man,the timing couldn't be more perfect. Only question is, vampire or zombie?

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is absolutely hilarious!!!
Laughing
We all know that dead bodies can't send email though. (see my sig line) Wink
They CAN certainly haunt people. (and ride swings?)
I agree with OD, the timing for day of the dead/halloween/all souls day is perfect!!

Who had the site that sent emails from satan to our lads? Holy Ghost Fiiire!!! Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
mindgames
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OxygenDeprived wrote:
Maybe the dead shall rise and email him on Halloween? Man,the timing couldn't be more perfect. Only question is, vampire or zombie?

Zombie sounds like fun. You could play off one of those video games, or maybe a movie, and make it seem like it's going to turn the lad himself into a zombie. Can't hurt to have the lad too scared... At least in the case of a vampire, if the lad caught it, he'd have some powers, but he'd be completely miserable as a zombie, at least I thing he would.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps the spirit of J4cob D4niels is now trapped in the body of another person due to a mishap at the funeral or embalming. Having a new character possessed with the spirit of two people creates all kinds of interesting possibilities to mess with the lad.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM me the lads email and I will arrange for Satan to email him on Jack's behalf if you want.
Twisted Evil

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe an interpol agent should ask questions regarding his relationship with the deceased...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
MikeHunter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if Worcestershire sauce is used as an embalming fluid, it does cause the deceased to rise from his grave....

First char rises and attacks the second.... second one dies and becomes zombie.... both come for the lad.

Do they have south park in Nigeria?? Naaa Prolly not.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JDanielsTN wrote:
... J4ck received a letter in his email box...the lad wrote to a dead man ...

Ahh, you could have great fun with an automatic 'out of the office' response:

Quote:
Sorry I can't receive your email just now. I'm smoldering in my grave.

I'll get back to you as soon as possible after the Day of Judgement and the Ressurection of the Flesh.

Have a nice day.

Wink Wink
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funniest. Mugu. Email. Ever..

Thanks for sharing! I needed the laugh.

I think someone possessing the spirit of the dead man needs to be emailing that mugu and showing off some haunted split personality just in time for Halloween. They may not practice/celebrate Halloween but I'm guessing that there would have been enough old line Catholics there that they might have heard some of the All Hallows Eve tales of the dead.

MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he is a Pastor. Laughing

Why do I never get the stupid lads? Sad

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I got one asking me if I was dead or not. In part:

Quote:
The said Mr. P3t3r W00 is claiming to us that you are dead and he will like to change all your Informations regarding your funds as the bonafide beneficiary.This development is coming now that the Ministry want to offset all the out-standing payments to all our legal foreign beneficiaries arround the world, and your payment file was affected.

As you may known, the total amount in your favour is a total sum of $30Million Dollars. We need to confirm from you if it's really true that you are dead and by virtue of claim, Did sign any Deed of Agreement in favor of Mr. P3t3r W00, thereby making him the current beneficiary of your total inheritance with the following account details:

My reply was:

Quote:
I regret to inform you that I passed away three years ago of pneumonia, complicated by aggravated elephantitis. My funeral was a major event in the social calendar of the year, and was extensively reported in Vogue and Marie Claire. I am surprised you missed it.

However, if the 30 million is still available, I would be interested in receiving it, having recently reincarnated as a middle-aged businessman. I signed no agreement with Mr. W00, and indeed, never knew him in this life or any of my previous lives.

Ask a silly question...

PS the thread went dead after this.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
JDanielsTN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've just contacted the lad with my second character; I made him wait a bit, and now it seems that my second character was arrested in conjunction with the death of my first. But I've dangled a rather juicy bit before my lad - because of the Wrongful Arrest, Mr. C0ll1ns has recieved a $15,000 settlement from the local police department in exchange for agreeing not to press a wrongful arrest lawsuit. This lad is pressing hard for me to send money; I've tried the 1TV5 route, and he just wouldn't have it. EVery time I insisted he needed to fill it out, I got a basic 'Send the money now' response. Suggestions?

I do know that I got at least a little under his skin, though, because one of the 1tv5 session that he logged into, under the first question "What is your name', he writes "F*** you". Haha.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

someoneorothers bank handles this sort of transaction so well

and you get the bonus point of getting a bank account out of the lad as well

Which alan is so good at closing
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
AND NOW I HAVE MADE SOME CONTACT OVER THERE TO CASH THIS CHEQUE

Is he referring to the "afterlife" as "over there"? Laughing

As far as the bait is concerned, maybe T0m went to a medium, and she established contact with [email protected] could be a nice conversation............the medium channels J@ck thru his email...... Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic