SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lost love has returned and she forgives me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of you may recall my adventures with maria from here . I gave her bank details to Alan for "processing" and never heard from her again until now.

She has sent me this

Quote:
Hi my dear,

Excuse that I for a long time did not write to you. I shall explain all to you. Remember I spoke you, that
I have problems with money. I did not have not enough money to fly to you. You could not then to me to
help. I am not offended on you for it, I understand you!!! The matter is that I was in Moscow, it is
completely another's city for me. In me all money came to an end and I could not even reach to the house. I
have decided that I should get a job. I
Moscow worked as the waitress in one of bars. I earned money to reach the city and to try that would be
to think out what to meet you. Now in me all is good also I am with mum. I am not offended on you for that
that you could not help me. I understand you. I thought of you and our meeting much. I still very much want
to meet you. I very much hope that you too still want a meeting with me. It
So???? I spoke with mum on the account of money. My mum has told that she can help us. She spoke me that
has the insurance in one of branches of the European bank. Recently she strongly damaged a leg. To it
should pay the big sum of money. But bank account St. George is necessary for this purpose. You understand
it??? Russia has no similar bank. But this bank is in Australia. You should open bank account St. George
for the name. You can
To do it as soon as possible??? Then you should send the data of the account in St. George. After that on
your account the sum of money which you should remove and send or me or my mum through branch Western Union
will act. You understand it???? All is very simple. From you it is required to open only bank account St.
George and in us will be money. As you should send money at once as will receive them through branch
Western Union. And we
We can meet. I very much want to you. You should answer me, you can open bank account St. George as soon
as possible. Write to me the answer as soon as you can. I wait for the answer.

Maria.

I am guessing she wants me to open an account then send me a fake cheque and sent her money by WU leaving me holding the can with my new bank account.

I have a huge lack of experience with this type of scam so any ideas on where I can go with this and what I can expect. of course if anybody wants a go themselves feel free to jump in.

Email address will be provided upon request

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about this... why would you need a new account at St George for her to send you a cheque? Cheque baits usually don't care what bank account you have. The last vlad I baited wanted an account so I could send her the card - is it going that way?

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I dont know yet what she is up to, I was holding off on a reply to get an angle on what she is up to.

I think I know how to play it so i will respond to see if it goes the way i expect it to.

BTW your probably right about it not being for fake cheques

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Harrya

Thanks for the tips and info that will come in the second or 3rd email. I dont want to seem too eager

For now this

Quote:
Hello my dear

When you stopped emailing me I thought that you must not care for me any more,
I tried to get money into your bank account but for some reason it did not work

Since then I have been very upset that I had lost you
I didn't understand why but it upset me to think that you would not care for me enough to write when I did so much for you

You really hurt me and I dont think my heart can handle any more of this from you so please I hope that you are not trying to hurt me any more

I need some time to learn to love you again

I have deleted all of your photos thinking that I had lost you so you could start mending my broken heart by sending me some photos of yourself

Kind regards
Barton

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The bank will be fake. You're supposed to sign up at the fake bank site for an account, and there'll be an activation fee or something. Alternatively, a large amount of money might appear to be waiting in the fake account for you, to encourage you to send some dosh to your swetheart.

When the vlad gives you the link to the fake bank, please post it here or at aa419 so it can be zapped.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ @Psychedelia

I am not saying your wrong on this but she has not given me a link to get the bank account, just asked me to open one, St George is a bank and as it turns out I do have an account there, (obviously I wont be sharing the details) so I am not sure where what you have said would come in.

Either way I will post any updates for those with more experience than myself to guide me on the best way to do maximum damage to this obviously well set up group of Vlads.

If you are correct I would presume my next email will be giving me a link to open the account

If your intersted the email address is [email protected] I will keep the 4s in there for the moment I am sure you can work out what they are. If anybody is sending an email to Maria please make sure you tell her you are from Australia

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Murry, what if someone from the 'bank' contacted her saying that they're the branch manager and a personal friend of yours and that they'll help her establish a joint account with you? This branch manager should not only demand, full name, address, phone number, date of birth (birth certificate maybe?), current identification, license number, make & model of car, employment & income status, credit history, next of kin, 3 references (only one can be a relative), with name addresses and phone numbers and even more, the branch manager should also demand these things faxed to the bank.

Maria could email them to you and you fax them or deliver them if faxing is a problem and your bank manager will let you slip around the protocol of needing live signatures and seeing original documents because you're a personal friend.

Then somewhere around, http://bravodelta.servemp3.com/viewtopic.php?t=122647, there's a noob who's a geek programmer who's written some code to make it look like your lad is really accessing your bank account with account and pin numbers, but it will repeatedly give them error messages. Don't know if you'd want to go that far, but you might want to look at what he has. It could be fun maybe.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally I get a reply

Quote:
am very glad to receive your letter. Thanks for what that you understand me.
You should open bank account St. George as soon as possible. After that
As you will open the account, you should send me all data of the
Accounts. I very much miss on you. Please write to me more often. I very much need
In you. Do the account as soon as possible and we shall together very soon.
Write to me as soon as you can. I wait.

Maria.

Answered none of my questions so I will persist a little longer to try and find out exactly where she is trying to take me

My reply

Quote:
Hi Maria,

i will go and get a bank account but please explain why it needs to be
StGeorge bank, and not another bank

Please also send some photos, as I mentioned I deleted all of your
photos when I thought you had dumped me

Regards
Barton

I will keep ye all posted on any progress.

@ Harrya

Your plan is waiting for the right time to put into action

@ OBL

Probably a good idea ^^^, but to be honest I am too lazy to do it and I would first need to understand what that noob (allbeit with apparent computer skills that i will never have) you mentioned was saying, he may as well have been speaking Umper lumper to me.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Harrya

Your plan is now in progress, details have been given, lets see how we go

She sent me another photo which was very decent of her

interesting the photo was titled B_tyan, I wonder if I can get a google hit on that

Yes 3 hits all Russian sites, takes forever to load the translated page but the untranslated page is here It seems to be a catalogue of some sort

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again the electrical sockets in the picture give the game away.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I was trying to find the flaw in the picture. I wondered if they actually had coin operated scales in public restrooms in Eastern Europe. I had not gotten to the electrical part of the picture. I was gettig there! Really! Laughing

The things I learn to look for here on eater! Very Happy
So much to learn, so many opportunities.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a Wal Mart loo in Kentucky. Good thing she's holding up that Wal.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic