SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I won the W.H.O. sweepstakes!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe it!

Quote:
WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
Dr. B. Sadasivan, Chairman
E-mail: <removed>
Clearance Number: WHO1000909

This company or this e-mail address, attached to this (your) IP Address, "has
been given" the 2006/2007 designated Award of "Six million, Six hundred
thousand Great British Pounds" equivalent to " Eleven million, four
hundred and
sixty four thousand US Dollars" In award Credited to file NO: M154S/WL04. As
part of our International "Help the less privileged program". Please, confirm
if you received the parcel sent to your address, in case you did not received
the parcel sent to your address, please, contact the office below (The two
email addresses below) for more details with the below information's for
confirmations and necessary proceedures.

1. FULL NAME:
2. ADDRESS: CITY: STATE/ZIP CODE: COUNTRY:
3. PHONE NUMBERS: / FAX NUMBERS:
4. E-MAIL ADDRESS: ALTERNATIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS:

907 Strand Street, London WC2R 0QS
Hon. Kelvin Lavita,
LandLine: 009 44 207 060 0938 Ext; 008
Office: 009 44 207 060 0938 Ext; 007
1. E-mail: <removed>
2. E-mail: <removed>

Secretary

Mr. Marshall Haines

NOTE: Please, be informed that the said W.H.O Award is not an open Award for
the main time keep it kool and calm. Make sure this award is used to help the
less priviledged.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think his exchange rate calculator is a bit out of date! Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
keep it kool and calm.

That's an even better line than "100% Risky Free". Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Make sure this award is used to help the less priviledged.

What's the point in winning it then ? Very Happy and aren't the WHO better set up to do that - that's what they are set up for, after all.

I don't think most Lads understand the formats they are sending out. Rolling Eyes

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don't think most Lads understand the formats they are sending out.

I'm certain they don't understand them. Most probably cant read what's written. They rely on what someone else has prepared for them.

Quote:
Mr. Marshall Haines

Marshall of where? Dodgy City?

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weasy, you get such interesting letters. WHO sweepstakes? Win a trip to see a genuine malaria ward, with a chance at catching gastroenteritis! This particular lad will be easy because he already has no clue.

If you need a Doctor, I have two you can depend on for medical advice....

(no innappropriate smoochie noises here),

Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh.

I replied:

Quote:
OMG! OMG! I can't believe I won!! HOW KOOL! I promise to use this for charity. Wink

Felch

And got some goofy automatic vacation response:

Quote:
E-mail: <removed>

Thanks for contacting World Health Organization,agent Kelvin Lavita, will be in touch with you in ashort while, please, be patient. Due to the timedifference it might take 1-2 hrs to get a replyresponse from us, it could be lesser. Take this awarduse it from your heart, travel round and changepeople's life.

"Helping The Less Privilege is our duty"...Lets put hands together to help people, who really need it.

Thanks,

Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! I get a headache just trying to read this reply I got.. Shocked

Quote:
Oct 21
Dr. Balaji Sadasivan, Chairman
Hon. Kelvin Lavita, CEO

MORE ABOUT WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION. ONLINE AWARD.

On June 6, 2004, 58% of the World Health Organization official voters approved Proposition 39, of the USA, Europe and Asia World Health Organization fund raising. This Act provides that at least 39% of the World Health Organization revenues must go to the public health and health education. This supplemental funding provides Tv Adverts, schools and less privilege with additional resources to meet their locally determined needs for good health. The act specifies that the Award is to be operated and administered by a Commission appointed by the Chairman of the World Health Organization. The Legislature has the authority to amend the Award Act if, by doing so, it furthers the purposes of the Act. We are in the process of implementing a new system for answering public email and to make known to the public about the World Health Organization online Award. Each individual who wins World Health Organization online Award must file for claim with the World Health Organization headquarters to receive his or her Award. Since there are not tickets for this Award, the World Health Organization decides to look for 5 prominent winners world wide as a new invention to promote the World Health Organization and to also promote the reason for the help of the less previledge. Be informed that the Award presentation and claims centre has been approved to be in the SCOTLAND, United Kingdom in conjunctions with the World Health Organization United Kingdom division. A cheque of �6.5, Million Pounds has been approved and issued already for each lucky winners and as it is everything is under control.

Your privacy is important to the World Health Organization. Employees of the World Health Organization are prohibited from disclosing any information you provide, except as provided by law. No personally identifying information (such as your name, address or phone number) will ever be captured by visiting our Web pages, unless you voluntarily choose to provide it. The National Association of State and Provincial Lotteries recently alerted the World Health Organization and every other online organizations to get clearance nunmber before having any online promotions or Awards, as there are too many scams going on online. So if by chance you recieved or you have have received any mail of such do not be reluctantant to ask for the Clearance number, they are always 10 digits both alphabetical and numerical numbers take note. You will find our's on top of this page. We hope and will believe that you will file for claims and use these funds to help the less previledge, you have been choosed just because, we know and accept the fact that you are liable enough to handle this. We also believe you will give it as an oppurtunity to show how you care about the Less previledge. You will have to put in your own quoter of this award, helping the less previledged is our duties in life as the saying goes "all finger are not equal" So do all you can to claim this award and make sure you help the less previledge. If there is anything you will have to do to make sure this award meets it purpose we will most appreciate it.

As we have said above we will need the following informations below to set up our websites for past winners gallery. Do fill in the complete necessary information's needed, as it will be confirmed by the Net Detectives if they are truely the correct information's and truely you are the actual person in contact.

CLAIMS REQUIREMENTS:

1. OCCUPATION
2. NATIONALITY: SEX:
3. DATE OF BIRTH: AGE:
4. E-MAIL ADDRESS: ALTERNATIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS:
5. FULL NAME:
6. ADDRESS: CITY: STATE/ZIP CODE: COUNTRY:
7. PHONE NUMBERS: / FAX NUMBERS:
8. CLAIMS OFFICER: MR. KELVIN LAVITA
9. PREFERED PAYMENT OPTION:

MORE ABOUT CLAIMS OPTIONS

Basically, there are two options for you to get your Award/money World Health Organization of �6,500,000.00 GB Pounds, equivalent to, ($11,464,000 USD). You are only allowed to use one of these two payment options. The two options include the Bank wire transfer and the second option is by a courier delivery either by (FEDEX, DHL, EMS and UPS). The bank (Coutts Private Bank) is reliable for both bank SWIFT wire transfer, online bank wire transfer, diplomatic bank transfer and inter bank transfer world wide. The delivery company, you and I know that this company's are reliable in any form of delivery. These two options has been the best reliable ways of getting drafts, funds, documents accross to people, mostly international winners who can not make their ways to our cash presentation award center. Below are the three options please, choose the best option that best suite you. See how the payment options work below:

MORE INFORMATION'S ABOUT THE PAYMENT OPTIONS:

(1): Coutts Private Bank, this Bank is reliable and has been one of our 2006/2007 major sponsors. They are fast in any form of transfer with the minimum of three days and maximum of five days your funds will appear straight in your designated account. Do make sure you send the reqired bank wire transfer information needed for the transfer with no mistakes. This Option "MIGHT" require and Aviation (Tax) clearance charge.

(2): The use of our designated courier firms FEDEX, DHL, UPS and EMS, this option is often preferred by most international winners. In this option the delivery firm will courier directly to you or your local bank any where you want it the verified and certified parcel. The courier charge is normal with little insurance, local Inland revenue tax and administrative charges. You are to make sure the address of where you want your parcel couriered to is correct with no mistakes. They do not allow deliveries to P. O. Box in cases like this. NOTE: You might be required to pay for the delivery charge upfront before delivery.

You are to choose one out of these two pre-requisite of transfer of the aforementioned options or procedures above that best suits you. In your next mail you are expected to indicate to us your preferred choice of transfer along with the well filled information�s above. We do understand how you feel, due to the present situation of the internet, due to the increase in the rate of internet scam, Identity theft and hackers it really calls for skepticism, but We assure you that all is well, We give you our words on this, and I assure you that there wont be any further problems claiming your due Award.

Best regards,

Secretary
Ms. Monica Ragav Hijah @

Me:
Quote:
I'm sorry, that's too much to read.. Can you put that in layman's terms?

Felch

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love your brief, curt and short reply....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Mr. Green
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That�s fabulous � I love how someone from WHO spells "cool" like the brand of cigarettes! Rolling Eyes

... in fact, as a WHO staff member, I wonder what he thinks about implementation of the WHO's Framework Convention on Tobacco Control. No doubt he also has something to say about avian influenza. Razz
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My short reply got a vacation responder. Rolling Eyes

He'll get back to me soon, I imagine.

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he's off celebrating World Mugu Day.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, Weasel- Get some great audio for us to listen to. This guy sounds
like he might be funny. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

errrm, could I ask you to clarify a point with him.

Option 1 -
Quote:
This Option "MIGHT" require and Aviation (Tax) clearance charge.

SWIFT wire transfer by plane?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic