SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SC^^

The laptop saga continues. He has told me he sent an email to inquire as to the whereabouts of them. I have them showing as in transit over at PD but I dont think I believe him. I think the lazy arse is just sitting at home waiting for them to arrive. I am going to have to light a fire under his butt and get him moving. Twisted Evil

^^ALL^^

Has anybody entertained the thought of getting Ray arrested? With our UK members assitance maybe we could get something done? A badge in all of our siggys would give me a nice warm feeling. Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@music man, thanks a lot, Luton sounds perfect. It's about an hour from London, which is a good jaunt for a mugu. I found a couple of WU locations there that sound real secure and official, unlike "Harry's Fish & Chips & Cheque Cashing."

I don't ever tell lads that I picked the location where they have to collect the money. I want them to believe that WU automatically sends to the closest location that is capable of handling a WU Secure transfer. If he thinks I picked the location, then he is sure to whine at me to change to a more convenient location. This way I can just shrug and say "Do what WU tells you and go get the money." Or they can call WU Secure customer disservice (me) and get a fun runaround.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A victim character named V@lenci@ is ready to send money. Just not quite the way Ray wants.

I wrote:
The money is in my account and I am ready to send your balance. Please give me your bank details so I can do a transfer.

Ray wrote:
You are to send he money Via Western Union to me here in UK
Please kindly go to any Western Union Location and do so
Please split the money into 2 different places and send it from 2 different locations

I wrote:
I'm sorry Raymond, but I just don't trust those western union places. My brother-in-law got ripped off sending money that way. Give me your bank information and I will be happy to send the money immediately. I have donated to charity that way and it is easy and quick.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Ray wrote:
I am not located in USA
I am in UK presently and the only way i can accept is by Western Union
I assure you its save and secure. and moreover my account is not domicilary so i cannot receive funds overseas

Just go and use Western Union
I received from others with it last week

I wrote:
It does not matter where you are. Domicilary is irrelevant. I have donated money to charities in Nepal, Tibet, Serbia, Sudan, and Ghana - in other words, on every continent. The system is very easy. Please understand, I simply cannot use one of those western unions. I have the money and I am ready to send it, but not that way. I am sorry.

Ray wrote:
When reading your proposal and i am sure you read it carefully that you will be sending thee money to us via Western Union and Not abnk transfer
If we do accept it, there wont be any need for giving out employments opportunities

We implore you to please send it via Western Union. I wonder why you are scared of going to Western Union to send Money to me?

I will appreciate it if you can please think about it and go send the money to us Via Western Union

I get the feeling he prefers Western Union.
I wrote:
I already told you why I am scared of using western union. I simply cannot stomach the thought of it.

If you refuse to accept a bank transfer, which is easy and fast, I will write you a check and mail it. You will have to wait for the mail to arrive, but that is the choice you have made. What is your address please?

Ray wrote:
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN RECEIVING A CHECK
I WILL GET YOU SOMEONE WHO YOU COME OVER TO YOUR PLACE TO GET THE MONEY FROM YOU
HIS NAME IS B0V1S
YOU CAN GIVE THE MONEY TO HIM IN CASH SO HE CAN SEND IT TO ME HERE
I WILL GIVE YOU HIS NAME AND ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER

WHAT ABOUT THAT?

I wrote:
First of all, you need to cool off. Typing in all capital letters makes it seem you are yelling at me. I do not appreciate being yelled at.

Is this some sort of a threat you are making? Are you sending a mafia enforcer to collect the money? Is that what you are saying? Spell it out, Raymond, I'm dying to hear what you are trying to do.

Ray wrote:
i made a mistake putting the CAP on. and when i realised it was late so i typed on. I dont treathened People and why should i send you a Mafia or enforcer?
You are making things funny. who do you think i am? a Terrorist or what? please be cool with me we are talking business here and i am not sending a mafia or a cops to you and moreover, can you do Western Union or Money Gram to the person if you dont want anyone coming to your house?

Be cool with me

I wrote:
OK, Raymond, I'll be cool with you if you'll be cool with me. I just couldn't believe you would send a person to my house to collect the money every time I get a check. It seems like such a gross waste. It would be like the electric company sending an agent to every person's house to collect their electric bill every month instead of letting them mail checks. But it's your business and you can spend your money as you please. If you want to have someone come to my house and get the money, go ahead. If you want to come here in person and collect the money yourself, you are welcome to do it. I'll even bake you some cookies.

Ray wrote:
You are indeed a nice and funny man [Especially funny since the name is V@lenci@]
You know how busy i am and how many people working for me in UK, the factory is there and production is always on during Mondays to saturdays and the best thing i could do is you sending me Western Union or Money gram to Uk but since you insist you can send it to me what can i do? cos you just made things a bit difficult for me. firstly, you agreed to do a work for me and you said you understood what your duties are but here you are not doing it i am sure you know it..

I fulfilled mine by making the payee sending the check to you and you cashing it and also you taking you % from it, i wonder why you just decided not to send the money via western union to me. you are making things more difficult for me. the person who will come said he is kind of busy throug out this week [B0v1s never said any such thing] that can you send the money to him Via Western Union or Money gram. He is in Atlanta in USA [close enough, only 3,000 miles off]

Please if you can send the money to me or Him i dont mind giving you a toking either 100$ bonus

I am begging you to please re-consider so i can make the textile shipment to the payee this week

I wrote:
Thanks Raymond, you might as well have a pleasant time while you work. As you must now understand, I just won't use western union. I am happy to do a bank transfer to you. That is by far the easiest, and it makes no sense that you refuse this fast and simple solution. If you want to send someone to get the money, that will be fine with me as well. Let me know when to expect him.

Ray wrote:
I understand your principles
But can you use Money gram?
Its different from Western Union

AHA! Ray may never give me a bank account, but I see a slight crack in his armor. He's willing to entertain the thought of maybe considering possibly accepting MG. Oops, maybe not. 4 minutes later, he wrote to B0v!s with instructions to go collect the money from this "fellow" V@lenc!@.

Sorry for the lengthy post. I won't do this for all my characters.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^DD^^

No problems on the lenth. I like the updates. I guess he went w/Bov1s instead of Ol1v3r because I am on my way to the big state of Texas with Trinity to have a chat with L@mbert.

^^SC^^
Trin and I are on our way . . . want to meet us for breakfast some day this weekend? After our last meet and greet I think this time around should be more gentleman like. Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray's line,
Quote:
Be cool with me
really made me crack up. He does not like turmoil. And he's getting plenty right now. hehehe Laughing
I love the long posts, too. I want to know how he is suffering, and see his frustration. This guy is a real menace.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
This guy is a real menace.

That's for sure. For the second time, Ray sent me info for a compromised bank account. He bought or stole the login info for someone's online bank account, and used it to order blank checks to be sent to my dispatcher character. I am to fill them out and mail them to check victims. He also got the bank's scan of a real cancelled check, including signature and social security number. That victim is being warned.

Yeah, Ray, I am being real cool with you. Twisted Evil

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JBD, Sadly L@mbert has had to go in search of the guy who chopped Ray's Dolla. I haven't told Ray yet.
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having an ongoing dialog with Ray, and I've got him totally confused. I'll post it later, but I thought that this was funny.

Quote:
NOTE:
There is a man trying to steal my money he has contacted 2 poeple and has gotten the cash from them, i dodnt know how he came accross their email, may be he was the one who planted the virus the other time. But please do not reply to him. he was claimming we worked together or probably my boss

Do not contact him and if you have, you will be in a shame

Shame, shame, we know your name!

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things are happening faster than I can post them. Twisted Evil Embarassed Here's an exchange between Ray and one of my victim characters N@t@sh@.

I wrote:
Hi Raymond,

It's nice to finally complete my first assignment. I waited so long for my first check, I'm really happy that I finally received it, sent your money, and earned my commission. Mr. Bello said you would be in touch about my next check. When can I expect that?

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate the work your company is providing me. I hope the next check comes faster than this one.

N@t@sh@

Ray wrote:
WHo is Mr Bello
I gave you instructions of who to send the money to which was me
how can you send Money to someone else

Please reply asap

Ray wrote:
I gave you orders not Bello
This is weird
Where dd you send the money to
You are to send the money to me Here in UK
I gave you instructions

OMG. were you scammed
Please what information did you used in sending the Money and what information was giving to you be the so called Mr B3ll0w

Please respond at ones

I ordered you to send the money to me No MR Bello cos i dont know Who Mr B3ll0w was

Ray wrote:
Let me Have the information you send the money to
You have been scammed N@t@sh@
I warned and told you to send the money to me and me alone
you must get the money back from Mr. Bello

I wrote:
You are worrying me by saying I was scammed. That can't be true. I sent the money to your boss Mr. Bello, just as he instructed. Didn't he tell you? He told me he got the money and he says another check is coming soon. He said I should communicate only with him, not you, which seems strange, but I don't see how it will hurt to tell you. There isn't anything wrong, is there?

Ray wrote:
I dont have a Boss
I am the Boss of my company
Oh My God
how could you just be scammed
have you not been reading my emails
I sent you an info
Receivers name more than 3 times
didnt you read it
Let me know how you sent the money to Bello so i can call the Police to help you but you are going to find my money

I have no boss
I employed and give you orders

How long has Bello been mailing you ?

I wrote:
I'm sorry Raymond. I got an email from Mr. Bello about cashing checks. It sounded just like your job, so I told him I was already getting a check. He said he is your boss, and you are overworked and I should only email with him and not you. He told me to send the money to him because he had to buy some raw materials or something. What is going on? Is he in trouble? Are you? Am I? This is getting very confusing.

Ray wrote:
i think there is a big problem here
I dont hav a boss
Since we have been in contaact since last year. did i ever mentioned that i had a boss?
I beleive Bello is a thief, a scammer and you have falled a victim
How did you send him the cash?
Please let me know asap so i can call the Western Union or Money gram to stop he payment and you can also do that

I wrote:
Raymond, this is terrible. I feel awful. The man's name is J0seph Bello. I sent him the money by Western Union. He already told me he got it. It is too late to stop the payment. Oh my God, Raymond, what a terrible man he is. How can there be thieves like that who prey on innocent people? He should be ashamed of himself. I feel violated. I have to apologize to you. I have let you down.

Ray wrote:
You should have mailed me to let me know someone else is contacting you
let me have the information for western union that you used
you will pay for this

I wrote:
I am really sorry about all this. I feel like a failure. I feel terrible and I must apologize. You placed your trust in me to work for the benefit of your company, and instead I was duped by a fraudstar. I don't know what I can say that will make it better. There really is nothing that will make it better. What is done is done. I wish I could go back in time and undo my mistake, but that is not possible. All I can do is promise to do better next time. If there is a next time. I don't know if you want to continue to work with me after this. If you don't, I understand. But if you do, I promise to keep working until I have made it up to you.

The name of that awful man is Joseph Bello. His email is xxx@xxx. He told me to send the money to him and I did. Oh, just thinking about it again makes me so ashamed. How could I let someone take advantage of me like that? I feel violated, and used, and stupid.

I'm sorry Raymond, I have to stop here before I begin to cry. Please tell me if you will have any more to do with me. I send you my best wishes and sad apologies.

Ray wrote:
let me have the Western Union Information
I want to know where you send the money to
do you have the scanned receipt
why dont you try tracking it
when did you send the money
we can still get him before its too late

Ray wrote:
Also do not email him till i get intocuh with you or else he will know we are tracking him

Ray wrote:
I need the Western Union Receipt
send it to me asap if you knew you did sent money to Bello
i want to track him down

but if you are unable to send me that that means there is a problem somewhere

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DD- top quality baiting man!!! Raymond has all but given up on me! I'll have to rebait him from a new account. Evil or Very Mad

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray sent this to the chopper J0s3ph B3ll0. He wants to do business.

Ray wrote:
Subj: CHIARMAN SIR

Baba

na my new email address be dis ooo
dem steal my phone yesterday
abeg shey u fit gimme your phone number. make i cal you
i have many jobs avaialble now

Minutes later, he followed up with this.

Ray wrote:
Subj: Chairman Sir.. Reply asap

Chiarman

I ost my phone yesterday man, but i go try arrange another. Please
send me your phone number and how far how many you don collect from
that raymond box?

Please lets work man
i have many deal

reply me asap

B3ll0 hasn't replied yet. I think I'll let Ray stew through one or two more chops. Meanwhile I can figure out what "Baba" should say. Or maybe he'll never reply and be the invisible threat like Keyser Soze.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How could N@t@sh@ get scammed like that!!
hehehe Laughing
What you are doing to him now is hilarious!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are my exchanges with Ray over the last two days. I omitted who said what, but it should be obvious.

Quote:
Raymond,

I went to the bank today, and I think that something strange is going on. I went up to the teller with a withdrawal slip, and then she entered my information into her computer. She gave me an odd look, and dismissed herself to see the bank manager. I watched as she entered his office and closed the door. I could see them through the office window, looking at me and talking. The bank manager picked up the phone and dialed, but he kept his eyes on me the whole time. This made me very nervous, and I told another teller that I was in a hurry and would be back shortly. I then left the bank. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but a police car pulled into the bank's parking lot as I was leaving.

I've been thinking about this, since I was last at the UPS depot, and I've been losing a lot of sleep over it. What if the UPS investigators didn't buy my story, and called in the FBI! All they would have to do is compare the check that I cashed at the bank with the one they confiscated, and they'll know I was lying. What if the try to arrest me for trying to defraud UPS, since that guy at T@iw@nF@br1k was using fraudulent accounts!

Maybe I'm just panicking, but I don't have the courage to go back to the bank. I don't know what to do! Do you have any suggestions? Please get back to me quickly!

Regards,
Joe

Quote:
wait
may be you got the wrong check
My check is a bank check
not a cashiers check

Quote:
I'm sure it was a bank check, unless I don't know the difference. All I know, is that it was the same as the one that UPS confiscated. I deposited it last week, and there was a 5-day business hold. I was just trying to withdraw the cash from my account. I wasn't trying to cash any new checks.

Quote:
What name was on it
who issued it
Let me know asap

Quote:
There were two checks. I cashed one, and UPS confiscated the other. I don't know what name was on either or who issued them, because I don't have either! As I said, I already deposited the one sent USPS into the bank on 2/9, so I know longer have it in my possession. The money is now in my account at the bank, but I didn't like the way they were looking at me when I tried to make a withdrawal.

Quote:
Hello Joe

I dont really understand your mail
Listen to me. DId you have the money with you? Just tell me so i will know what to do
and also i am sure you still have the information i gave you the other time
this is it again
Receivers Name: Raymond james

Try to split the money into 3 diffirent places and send it at diffirent location. you can as well ask any of your friend to help in sending it
then you send me the MTCN and the senders name

Also let me know asap
NOTE:
There is a man trying to steal my money he has contacted 2 poeple and has gotten the cash from them, i dodnt know how he came accross their email, may be he was the one who planted the virus the other time. But please do not reply to him. he was claimming we worked together or probably my boss

Do not contact him and if you have, you will be in a shame

Thanks

Quote:
Raymond,

Your money is safe and is still in the bank. Please re-read the first email that I sent to you yesterday, and that should explain my problem. I need your advice!

Joe

Quote:
Thanks so much
you can go to the bank and with draw it but dont withdraw all at ones
withdraw it 3 times

---------------

Has anyone else contacted you
Please reply me asap
If anyone has contact you please let me know the name and the email address and also the information he gave you
please go to your bank now and get 1,500$ and send it to this name

Raymond James
London, UK asap

Quote:
Raymond,

No one else has contacted me. Please re-read a prior email that I sent to you. I have included it below.

I am deathly afraid to go back to the bank, because I think that th FBI may be investigating me over the UPS incident. I think that they are just waiting for me to withdraw ANY of it to arrest me. If they compared the check that I cashed at the bank with the one that UPS confiscated, they surely can put two and two together. Do you have any supporting documentation to send me that would clear this up? Anything would help. As soon as I get something that would clear me, I'll send any amount you want.

Regards,
Joe

----- Original Email ------

Raymond,

I went to the bank today, ...

Quote:
There wont be any problem if you get to the bank
All you need to do is to withdrawl 1,600$ and as soon as you do that, you can go to Western Union and send it
It was probabaly when you wanted to withdraw all at ones that was why they were looking

Moreover i have contacted the payee and he said there wont be any problem

Quote:
Raymond,

Please have the payee send me a copy of the invoice first. It will put my mind at ease, knowing that if I get arrested, that I can prove my case.

Many Thanks,
Joe

Quote:
He didnt scan the check he sent to you
You can go
why will you be arrested? did you stole the money ?

Quote:
Raymond,

No, I didn't steal any money! UPS told me that the check that was sent was charged to a fraudulent UPS account. They said that a large number of checks were sent using that account, so they confiscated all but one. Don't you see Raymond! It was a sting operation. I think that they're just waiting for me to get the money, and then I'll be implicated in some sort of attempt to defraud UPS. Right now, I can claim that I had no knowledge of the deposit in the first place, but once I withdraw ANY of it, it would implicate me. Trust me, I'm a second year law student, and I know what I'm talking about!

I desperately need your UPS documentation that shows your account was valid. It must be some sort of mistake, and I need to clear it up now. If I'm incarcerated, I'll never be able to post bail, and clear my name. I need for you to prove me innocent now, and not after the fact!

The only other option for me to clear this up is to go down to the bank, and tell them that it was deposited in error. They would then debit my account for the amount of the check, and I would be free, since they could no longer tie me to the UPS check.

If I don't get some supporting documentation in 48 hours, I'll have no choice, but to do that. I would hate to do this to you, but if you're not willing to help me by satisfying a simple request, then my conscience is clear.

Regards,
Joe

Quote:
Joe

The account was singed for online
its was not a frud account, and moreover the accout was for a cleint, he has no fund in the account when we used itthat was the main reason why the account had a problem
we used it to send out many check not knowing we can only send few.

I guess i emailed you to explain. there is no document when you register for an account online
so what else do we do ?

I am sure there is no problem as we have resolved everything here.

Please reply asap

Quote:
Raymond,

Okay. The banks are closed now, and I have a big test tomorrow. I'll go to the bank on Friday, and try withdrawing it again. In the meantime, send me the name and a phone number for the client. If I have any problems, I can have UPS contact them directly to resolve it. Does that sound like a good plan?

Regards,
Joe

Quote:
okay good
i will as soon as i get intouch with him

If you can't convince 'em, confuse 'em! Twisted Evil

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great, phantom_duker. I can feel the fear while the bank manager's beady eyes are on you. Poor Ray is getting attacked from all sides. I wonder if he's earning any revenue at all.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray is hiring B0v!s the dispatcher to go and collect money from a couple of people. I won't bore everyone with the incoherent back and forth argument about how much I will be paid, but here is one email where Ray lays out his woes.

Ray wrote:
the charges for you to visit the 2 client who has money with them is 400$ each making 800$
thats how we pay 0l!ver and he has never complain
Its just that he is out of the contry for his Honeymoon with his new wife

Please 0l!ver [poor Ray doesn't even remember who he's talking to] lets make this work out. I recomend you and you are going to enjoy working with me. remember i told you that
Please help us out
we are begging you and you have always been nice
If i should tell you have have loss over 40,000$ will you beleive me?
some screwed things up
N@t@sh@, J@mes and M!ke were scammed last week
someone named B3llo J0seph contacred them falsely and they went ahead to send the money to him
SOmeone by the name P3t3r gr@ves went to contack G@ry l@mbert and g@ry gave the money wrongly think i sent him
well g@ry has travel to go get the money back as he promised to do

Hey 0l!ver, you are undercutting my prices! Good thing you are enjoying your honeymoon so I can earn some money as a collection agent.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And the plot thickens or perhaps congeals. Ray has now suggested my dolla chopping character P3t3r Gr@ves kill my hapless check-mule G@rry L@mbert.

Thanks Ray, for the further illumination of your detestable true self. I am gonna aim for a trophy out of this bait.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@p_d - Nice work getting Ray all confused, and desperate for your money.
He's so damn paranoid of that mean dolla chopping oga, J0s3ph b3ll0, too. I wonder if mr b3ll0 could get your money from you??

@DD - Glad to hear that Bovis has something to do now. Once you can prove yourself loyal, maybe you can get a higher pay rate. Oliver has been very reliable in the past, although he does have a bit of a temper. Very Happy

@SC - So, let me get this right...G@ry took off with money or sent it to someone else? And of course, P3t3r is bing sent to kill him? This is all getting hard to follow. hehehe Laughing What kind of "trophy" do you think you could get out of him? I'd like a picture of his head on the end of a pointed stick.

I sent an email to David in Nigeria, but he hasn't gotten back to me. Maybe it's because I mentioned that I have money, but just not how much. I guess I'll have to decorate another email with dollar signs. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI...you guys are GREAT!!!
This thread is as good or better than a safari thread.
I've just read the entire thread AGAIN and pissed myself a dozen times.

R4y is an absolute goldmine of fun.

Well done once again... clapping

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, asiaguy! We are enjoying this one immensely, too. This is the funnest bait i've ever been in. I might have to reread it, too, because P3t3r Gr@v3s was shot by Oliv3r way back in the bait, recovered in the hospital, and is now a hitman for Ray? Did he not realize that Ray was behind this? Confused Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I chopped Ray's dolla a third time. This time the victim is V@ff@n Kul0.

I wrote:
Hi Raymond, J0seph said I should contact you about the next check if I don't hear from you. I haven't heard a thing from you since the first check arrived. Now that we are finished with that one, can you give me an update about the next one?

Ray wrote:
my box is been hacked
i will contact you from my new email asap

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD - You b@st@rd! hehehe Laughing I had a little chat with Ray before i read this. So, it was you! I should have known!
Quote:
[12:20] ray: hello wayne
[12:20] ray: box is hacked
[12:21] me: hi ray
[12:21] me: what? who's box?
[12:21] ray: this AOL
[12:21] ray: the person hacked me and collected all my cash from clients
[12:21] *** "ray" signed off at Thu Feb 21 12:21:33 2008.
[12:21] me: no way! by who?
[12:21] *** Error while sending IM: This user is currently not logged on
[12:21] *** "ray" signed on at Thu Feb 21 12:21:48 2008.
[12:21] ray: i am doomoed
[12:22] me: what do you mean?
[12:22] me: who did this?
[12:22] ray: an hacker
[12:22] me: bastard!
[12:22] ray: i dont know him
[12:22] *** "ray" signed off at Thu Feb 21 12:22:47 2008.
[12:23] *** "ray" signed on at Thu Feb 21 12:23:05 2008.
[12:23] me: ray i'm having problems getting david to email me.
[12:24] me: maybe he doesn't want to be my guide??
[12:24] ray: i was crying manbadlyi lost a whole lot of money man
[12:24] ray: he called me today saying you contacted him
[12:24] *** "ray" signed off at Thu Feb 21 12:24:30 2008.
[12:24] ray: he wanted to confrim
[12:24] *** "ray" signed on at Thu Feb 21 12:24:43 2008.
[12:25] me: ok will he write to me later, then?
[12:25] *** "ray" signed off at Thu Feb 21 12:25:21 2008.
[12:25] *** "ray" signed on at Thu Feb 21 12:25:38 2008.
[12:31] me: you keep dropping on and off line. is there a problem with your connection today, ray?
[12:31] ray: the hacked is watching man
[12:32] me: can you change your password?
[12:32] ray: i am siging up for a new account
[12:32] ray: wait
12:45] me: will you contact me later on the new account, ray?
[13:00] ray: i will contact you on the new account
[13:00] ray: please do not mail the old acc anymore
[13:00] ray: ok
[13:00] me: ok.
[13:00] ray: for security reasons
[13:00] me: ok
[13:00] ray: thx Pal
I'm glad to see Ray and I are still Buds. And hopefully, his friend David will get back to me. I'm itching to see a hippopotamus. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ray: i was crying manbadlyi lost a whole lot of money man

of this entire thread, i think that is my favorite line of all! You should told him to get a hold of himself and act like a man Laughing

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray wrote:
the person hacked me and collected all my cash from clients

Ray is such a drama queen. He said the same thing to one of my characters. It's not true that I got the cash from ALL his clients. Only 3 so far. There are still a bunch of clients left to chop. Twisted Evil

Ray wrote:
the hacked is watching man

It's wonderful to see paranoia in a lad.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now, this just in, for your added amusement is another short chat, as I caught Ray right in the middle of setting up his new email account. He trusts me implicitly, and I asked him to send me a message after it got up and running. He sent me a real gem of an email!
Quote:
[13:33] ray: did u got my email
[13:34] ray: i send you a new email now
[13:34] ray: from my new email
[13:34] me: i'm just reading it now ray
[13:34] ray: ok
[13:35] me: hey do you think you could make your way to Africa to go on the safari with Weezy and me?
[13:35] ray: i dont have any cash
[13:35] *** "ray" signed off at Thu Feb 21 13:35:45 2008.
[13:37] *** "ray" signed on at Thu Feb 21 13:37:40 2008.
[13:43] me: jesus, Ray. this hacker is a real bastard! why is he doing this? do you know who he is?
[13:43] ray: no
[13:43] me: how will you catch him then?
[13:44] ray: we will track him with Western Union
[13:44] me: oh, i see.
[13:44] ray: he has been collecting cash with Western Union
[13:44] ray: thats where to get him in Ghana
[13:44] me: is he in Ghana?
[13:44] ray: yes
[13:44] ray: he is in Ghana
[13:45] me: how do you know that?
[13:45] ray: all the information of western Union he gave to my client was in Ghana with 3 different names
[13:45] ray: why are you asking ?
[13:46] me: i just want to know how you are to find him then.
[13:46] ray: the security told me not to tell anyone this but i just broke the rules
[13:46] ray: cos you are a friend
[13:46] ray: plase dont tell anyone
[13:46] ray: ok
[13:47] me: i won't ray. maybe i could help when i go to africa in a few weeks.
[13:47] ray: ok
[13:47] ray: thx
[13:47] ray: brb
[13:48] me: i don't know what i could do though. i'm no detective
[13:48] ray: lol

========

REPLY ASAP.. CONTACT ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MAIL

Date:Thu, 21 Feb 2008 1:29 pm

Hello there

I am sure you have been contacted by the hacker who hacked my email and lied he works with me. Some of my clients has been victimized by him and sent the money to him.

I am using this opportunity to let you know that you have or might have been scammed.
My real Name is Raymond James and i own a textile company. i don't have any associate in Ghana or else where. I gave you instructions not anybody.

Please do not reply to any email send to you by anyone. even if you received from any email except this email that i am using now. The [email protected] has been hacked and hijacked from from now on. DO NOT CONTACT ME THERE ANYMORE. You can contact me from this mail i am using as from now on.

I have loose over 40,000$ to this so called hacker, but he is on the track and soon we will get him
The next check is available, kindly forward your information to me asap to this email so i can update it and get it across to the Payee.

Please i am repeating this, do not reply any other email from this that i am using except i ordered you to mail someone.

I am happy you all got the checks and to those who were unable to get, they will surely get their own this time.

Please reply with your new information.
Name
Address
City
State
Zip Code
Phone Number

This will be giving to the New Payee to send new checks

Thanks so much for working with me
I just love this bait! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"ray" signed off at Thu Feb 21 13:35:45 2008.
[12:21] *** "ray" signed off at Thu Feb 21 12:21:33 2008.
[12:21] *** "ray" signed on at Thu Feb 21 12:21:48 2008
[12:22] *** "ray" signed off at Thu Feb 21 12:22:47 2008.
[12:23] *** "ray" signed on at Thu Feb 21 12:23:05 2008.
[12:24] *** "ray" signed off at Thu Feb 21 12:24:30 2008.
[12:24] *** "ray" signed on at Thu Feb 21 12:24:43 2008.
[12:25] *** "ray" signed off at Thu Feb 21 12:25:21 2008.
[12:25] *** "ray" signed on at Thu Feb 21 12:25:38 2008.

Convince Ray that every time his line drops it is the "hacker" disrupting his service and accessing his private mail and communication.... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic