SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde wrote:
But does this mean that he's going to ignore all his previous employees and friends?

I have the same worry. Ray is focussed on getting that large sum of money from B0v!s, and he hasn't sent out any more checks, so what roles are there for everyone else to play? Except for P3ter of course, who will be trying to intercept the money any way he can. And those who are trying to track down Peter.

I previously told Ray I'm out of checks, but I could tell him that I found a few more in a drawer and sent them out to deserving people, such as J@ck G0ff who I know wants another check. I fear that even if I send a $10,000 check to J@ck and he keeps it all, Ray won't be bothered much because he'll be so fixated on the $120K.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dog Dine. It's good to hear that Ray is still intent on getting that last piece of the pie. The last message that P3ter sent to Ray indicated that I may just make arrangements for some colleagues to collect further monies from his mules as I owe a few people some dollars.

This allows the chop to go any number of ways but more importantly P3ter would like Ray to believe that he really has skaken off this dreaded scourge that is P3ter Gr@ves and feel complete certainty about getting his hands on that $120K. Then at the height of his optimism, another chop (from someone or other) and his whole world comes crashing back down again.

But this is a group bait so I'm throwing this idea into the air to see how it lands.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ After all he's been through, I don't think poor Ray will feel complete certainty about getting that money until he has it in his muddy paws. And maybe not even then, given the global reach of the dreaded P3te.

When Ray calls in about 6 hours, both he and I will have new computers and new email addies, so we'll supposedly be hacker-free. Despite our clean start, I suspect he will have me do a bank transfer of a small amount as a test.

My idea is that P3te will chop that. At that point, Ray will have no choice but to bring me to London in person with the money. I can be attacked by P3te's agent at the Bristol airport, narrowly escaping and going on the run. I'll hide the money somewhere but naturally I won't be free to tell Ray where it is. He or his people will have to find clues which will lead them further and further away. How far? Scotland? France? Australia?

Well, that's my fantasy. As you say, it's a group bait so other ideas are welcome. Also, when Ray calls, his plans may send us in a completely different direction.

In the meantime, I'll tell Ray I discovered I had a few more checks which I sent out a few days ago while Ray was AWOL. J@ck G0ff (Yousa_Sakashite) got one for $10,000, which lets him whip up some new misery for Ray. My own victim characters will dutifully pay, which will swell the coffers even further. If anyone else wants a check, let me know. To maintain credibility, you have to be someone B0v!s already sent a check to, and you have to have paid. Sorry, G@rry!

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm enjoying the new developments on this thread. It's quite the mystery novel. Keep up the pain. Laughing Thumbs up

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few days ago, Ray gave B3n the dispatcher some names of people to send checks to. Arranblonde's fake Ray also contacted B3n and insisted HE was the real Ray. B3n told the real Ray the only way he could prove he is real is by sending new checks. Ray refused and dropped B3n.

To rub some salt in Ray's wounds, B3n wrote Ray a final note this morning:
B3n wrote:
Thanks a lot for making it so clear that you are not the real Raymond. Which means I know who the real Raymond is. I told you that you couldn't fool me again and I was right.

The real Raymond sent me a list of people, and I sent $5000 checks to them. I am now out of checks and Raymond will send me more. I am a loyal employee and I refuse to betray my boss to a stupid fraudstar like you. Good luck playing tricks on someone more gullible than I am.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, even though you have new laptops and email addresses, one of you (Bov1s) at least will likely as not have the same IP as you're connecting via the same ISP and the same connection as before. P3ter might like to taunt Ray's dead account with that - I can't imagine Ray not checking at least once - and that one single connection might be all P3ter needs if $120k is at stake. Perhaps p3ter will track B0v1s down in person. Who can tell which way this adventure will turn out?
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a call from Ray, or one of his cronies S0lom0n or D@v!d, the line was so bad it was hard to tell who. He asked me to call him back and I did, but the line was still bad. I don't mind making a Skype call now and then, but at 0.25/minute I don't want to make it a habit.

All we were supposed to do was exchange our new email addresses, but the connection was so bad we couldn't even do that. I demanded that he call me back from a good phone and he said he would. Almost 2 hours later he still hasn't. Come on, Ray, this is getting annoying. I'm late... I'm late... for a very important bait.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray finally got back in contact with me about an hour ago. Same yahoo email addy. IP's resolve to Kenya and the UK. Poor little Ray tells me he's been in hospital. He's borrowed some money and he'll get the trophy's to me tomorrow. Yeah right!

I plan to leave him hanging for a few days. I think we've got him pretty well covered. P3ter already knows where B0v1s is which is why Ray warned B0v1s to get out of his home. Are you back home yet B0v1s?

Personally, I'd like to see the little git go on safari, even if it is just in the UK. Sounds like B0v1s is keen on this too.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a nice safari might be if we can
1) get him out to Bristol (100-odd miles and I can get him on film) then
2) get 'diverted' somehow (or change the flight last minute) to Cardiff (not much further, but via a �5 toll bridge, or another huge PITA to sort by train) or Birmingham (kinda a backtrack, kinda close, but not really - and if $120k is at stake...)
3) dammit, he missed the rendezvous.

Some coordinated phone calls would make this plausible (delayed at Schipol, US mobiles don't work in Europe (partly true, they never used to), couldn't work out international calling on payphones, had to wait to get to Birmingham (after I've posted here that we have photos) before calling? Something like that would make everyone a winner!
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back in contact with me as well. Wonder where he's been?

Anyway, some pages back, Harry got some blank checks from Vera who was running scared of some thugs turning up at her door. Harry promptly cashed them and bought a few new cars with the proceeds. He has now fallen on hard times and thought he'd ask Ray for some more cash ....

Harry:
Quote:
Dear James or Raymond or whatever you call yourself,

Is there any chance you could send me more checks? all the money I got from before is spent and i need more. $150K doesn't last very long.

Just send them to Vera.

muchas gracias,

Harry

Ray seems a little rattled:

Quote:
Very funny
Someone is coming after you
name P3ter Gr@ves
he is gonna kill you if you dont pay all the money back to him
You bastard

Interesting he said to pay all the money back to P3te ... it wasn't P3te's in the first place? Perhaps Ray is becoming conditioned to think that all the money that should be coming to him really belongs to that wiley P3te.

@SirCumfrence - you wouldn't kill a fellow baiter, surely ? Very Happy
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile ....

Nick has been trying to get the right signature from Ray:

Nick:
Quote:

send me the right signature. You are taking me for a fool and still you are not sending it.

Ray:
Quote:
SO sorry Nick
i need That Bastard [that's P3te by the way!] Location and phone number and then i will give you the right signature

Nick:

Quote:
wrong decision bro, wrong decision.

Signature first, help second.

Ray:
Quote:
What do you mean wrong decision?
please explain

Nick:
Quote:
you have delayed. You are not serious. You think you are in a position to demand help from me without providing what I need. All are wrong decisions.

You have shown that you don't want to work with me. If you had sent the right signature, there would have been money available now and you could have a %. That would have been a lot of dollars. You didn't and that is a wrong decision.

I have no money coming in because you can't provide a simple signature. I have to take matters into my own hands. I don't want to but you have forced me by all your wrong decisions.

My informant tells me one of your dispatchers has a lot of cash.

Make the right decision and send my the right signature NOW. I will then leave your business alone. If you make another wrong decision, I will go after that cash.

Make the right decision bro. Its easy.

And then nothing for 4 days until an hour ago when he chirps up again:

Quote:
Look Nick
I have to send another checks to you cos i cannot login into the account again
let me know if you want that
you wont do what i wont like will you?
if you go after him it might be worse and you know we are becoming friends Shocked

SO tell me what to do

ummm. Good that he can't get into the account Very Happy
I'll get him to send me more checks ... and bleedin signatures this time.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
P3ter already knows where B0v1s is which is why Ray warned B0v1s to get out of his home. Are you back home yet B0v1s?

Ray told me to go back home but I haven't told him if I did. I think I'm still playing it safe, living in my undisclosed location.

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
Personally, I'd like to see the little git go on safari, even if it is just in the UK. Sounds like B0v1s is keen on this too.

Yes indeed. I wonder how far he will go for $150,000 (I'll have that much when the latest new-found checks pay off). Ray certainly is hooked, and the prize is large. He should be willing to slither through the Chunnel for $150,000, IMHO.

manbiteslion wrote:
1) get him out to Bristol (100-odd miles and I can get him on film) then
2) get 'diverted' somehow (or change the flight last minute) to Cardiff (not much further, but via a �5 toll bridge, or another huge PITA to sort by train) or Birmingham (kinda a backtrack, kinda close, but not really - and if $120k is at stake...)
3) dammit, he missed the rendezvous.

I love it, and if he follows that trail of bread crumbs, it's only the beginning.

Ray wrote:
name P3ter Gr@ves

That's funny. P3ter is the all-purpose bad guy. Ray thinks he can scare anyone by mentioning P3ter's name.

N1ck wrote:
one of your dispatchers has a lot of cash.

Oh no! Now I have P3ter AND N1ck after me. I'm definitely staying in my undisclosed location. If those villains want to chase me down, they'll have to chase me all across Europe, with Ray always a step behind.

Ray and I finally told each other our new email addresses. Thank goodness, now we can email and IM instead of having garbled phone conversations.

Quote:
Me : I think when I do a wire transfer to your new bank, maybe we should do a small test first. Not all the money at once. What do you think?
Ray: yes
Ray: not all the money
Ray: we will wire a little for a test
Me : OK. Smart thinking. I feel secure on this new computer and new email, but still that bastard P3ter is lurking.
Ray: we will win
Ray: i assure you of that
Ray: may be tomorrow. you can send me WU or MG. i want you to find out about where you can send and they give you MTCN instead of the WU S3CURE or MG S3CURE. the locations are too far from where i am
Ray: will youdo that for me please ?
Me : Sure. But we've been through this several times. If you want MG or WU, you'll have to use their secure mode. They don't give me an option. That's the way it is.
Me : I'm happy to send some money, but don't complain about the secure method.
Ray: SOl0m0n receive WU today from his old school mate with the Local WU. and he was giving MTCN . thats why
Me : Well, all I know is from my own experience. I don't know about S0lom0n or his school mate. Around here, it's secure or nothing.
Ray: you know i have limited time here and to go far is going to be a problem or else i have to find someone in ABUJA maybe tomorrow to help me
Me : All right, bro, I have to run. We will figure it out tomorrow.
Ray: i will locate someone in ABUJA or BENIN to help me get the cash then

It looks like I'll be sending 2 payments that can be chopped soon. Our test bank transfer and a WU or MG payment.

arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DogDine wrote:
Oh no! Now I have P3ter AND N1ck after me. I'm definitely staying in my undisclosed location. If those villains want to chase me down, they'll have to chase me all across Europe, with Ray always a step behind.

@DD - you can run but you can't hide - not from both of us. We want that cash!
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde wrote:
@DD - you can run but you can't hide - not from both of us. We want that cash!

And you will get it! Very Happy But first Ray needs to get out and see the world. Twisted Evil

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course you could offer to send him a cheque for the cash too...after all, they're good enough for his business deals... :-$

Or send the cash through the post? That'll go down well, especially with a customs declaration sticker saying $150,000 in cash (3kg) value $150,000 (gift). Can't imagine that not making it to its destination through one of Africa's more corrupt countries Very Happy
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
Or send the cash through the post?

now that's a good idea ... considering his company is supposed to be in India Very Happy

@DD - You are right. Ray needs to travel to broaden his horizons. I've become worried about him sitting in that cafe all day typing e-mails. He needs to get out more Cool
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde wrote:
@SirCumfrence - you wouldn't kill a fellow baiter, surely ?

I wouldn't, but P3ter has no scrouples.
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I'm gonna sleep well now Very Happy
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, J@ck cashed the check, but can't seem to get in touch with B0vis right now. If R@y ignores him, maybe J@ck will resign and keep the money.

Quote:
R@y,

You really puzzle me. You ignore me and then you send me a check for $10,000. I have cashed it and am awaiting instructions from B0vis on how to send the money to you.

R@y, when will I get my next check? This one is a good start toward the money I am really looking to make, but I need some consistency.

Talk to me R@y. I am finally going out to my birthday dinner tonight, so Thanks!

J@ck

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought Ray had written off the $40,000 that P3ter stole, but apparently it's still bothering him.

Quote:
Ray: B0vis i want you to do me a favour
Ray: I want you to go to your bamk and get the print out of the tracer and the account summary of how the money was sent. The bank requested it . i think they can help us
Me : You mean the two for $40,000?
Ray: yeah
Ray: exactly
Ray: Please do not wire any money yet until we talk on phone

He's talking about the two $20,000 bank transfers that P3ter chopped using his computer genius L@rs in Liechtenstein. L@rs is so good, there is no trace of the theft, and my bank thinks the transfers went through normally. I have no idea what tracers for bank transfers look like but I created a couple anyway using Excel and Photoshop. They have all kinds of official looking thingies like a bank logo, transaction numbers, confirmation numbers, and bar codes. I hope Ray will enjoy them. But he doesn't get to see them yet. He's a scammer so he has to work harder for everything. Twisted Evil

I wrote:
Hi Ray,
Here are the tracer reports the bank gave me.
[I attached 2 junk files.]

Ray wrote:
The attachments are blank
Please can you try to check them and resend them

Please?

I wrote:
That's strange, they look fine to me. What version of Windows do you have on your system?

Ray wrote:
I have windows XP
i hate Vista
please try to resend it maybe in PDF format or Jpeg

I wrote:
Oh dear, XP is the problem. My computer has Vista. You need to upgrade.

Ray, did you really get a new computer as you said? They don't sell computers with XP any more. They all come with Vista. You must be using your old computer. Please, we agreed that we would only use our new computers with the new email addresses. You are violating our security. A lot of money is at stake and you can't afford to cut corners like this.

Ray wrote:
Yes my system was with WIndow Vista Home Premium Edition. I dont like Vista so i chaged it to XP. but if you insist i can. i didnt come with my old laptop. its still In UK. I got a New Computer as we concluded
I will try to work things out again maybe by reloading it to Vista but please just try to send it to me again
Thanks

I wrote:
Your new computer came with Vista, but you wiped it clean and installed Windows XP instead? Wow, what a lot of work. I understand that if you have an old version of Windows, you can sometimes have difficulties opening attachments sent by people who have Vista, which is the latest version of Windows. Here are the tracers again. If you continue to have problems with attachments, you should upgrade to Vista.
[I attached the same 2 junk files again.]

This kind of document attachment game is baiting 101, but even in a 5-month-old bait you can't forget the basics. Very Happy

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The very first chop I did to Ray was done by my J0seph B3ll0 character. Since then he seems to have forgotten about J0seph because P3ter Gr@ves became the bigger villain. But a few days ago Ray sent J0seph an Easter greeting. We hooked up today for a chat.

Quote:
Ray: hello bro
Ray: how are you
Me : Quite well thanks. And you?
Ray: i am good
Ray: But please i dont know you. Please do you know me?
Me : You sent me Easter greetings.
Ray: do you mind telling me your ASL [Anyone know what ASL is?]
Ray: yes you were on my MSG list thats why
Me : Why was I on your msg list?
Ray: i dont know, i cant remember ... i am not mysekf at the moment. i cant really think straight. Please i am sorry
Me : You should learn to think straight in your business.
Ray: i am just recovering from a brief illness and moreover, i am having some difficulties with myself
Ray: Please i am so sorry to bother or disturb you
Me : I believe I chopped some of your dollas, sir.
Ray: oh yeah, i remember now from peter Graves, But that is gone bro. Please
Me : Please what?
Ray: just forget it. is there anything i can do for you sir?
Me : I don't know. Is there? If not, I think I will chop some more.
Ray: you want me to work for you or you want to hurt me like you have been doing ? Please who are you? Please help put a stop to this
Me : Why should I stop?
Ray: I am begging. i am sobber. i have made a lot of mistakes in the past. i am changed. Please just help me
Ray: Please. i am still very small. i consider myself to be a kid
Me : You sure do act like a kid. But I don't understand begging. Begging doesn't put food on the table.
Ray: i am ruined already. nothing on me. i am without anythig, no cash no nothing.
Me : And why is that?
Ray: i guess it was my mistakes.
Ray: i worked so hard to earn somethings to help my family and myself but i failed
Ray: now all blames are on me
Ray: no way forward. all blocked
Me : What can you do for me?
Ray: i dont know bro. presently i am with nothing. nothing to work with sir. sold my laptop to pay some debt and my hospital bills. i am using my juniors computer
Me : You're in a net cafe.
Ray: no sir
Ray: i am using my juniors computer
Me : Send me some bank accounts.
Ray: you mean bank accounts in USA ?
Ray: waht do you want it for?
Me : Don't anger me.
Ray: sorry for asking sir
Ray: sorry for asking sir
Me : Where can you get bank accounts? USA and where else?
Ray: only if i spam
Ray: presently, i wont lie to you. there is none with me. i have none cos i am just recovering
Me : God damn, man. How long you been doing this?
Ray: please sir. i am not clear with the question sir...
Me : How long you been doing the 419?
Ray: i am a kid sir
Ray: very small lad sir
Me : That didn't answer the question, did it?
Ray: meaning not quite long sir
Me : I expect precision, not vague bullshit.
Ray: ok
Me : Do I have to ask again?
Ray: not quite long
Me : NOT QUITE LONG? That is not an answer!
Ray: i dont keep diary,
Ray: i dont have dates but last year. late last year cant reember
Me : DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN? Have you been doing it 1 month? 1 day? 10 years?
Me : No wonder you can't make any money.
Ray: all the money i made was collected by you people. Peter Graves and his people. Please forgive me if i did anything wrong to you people. Please let me grow. i am ruinned
Me : Apparently you have nothing to offer me. You are pathetic.
Ray: thanks for knowing bro
Me : Then I will take the rest of your magas money.
Ray: I am tired. sick and frustrated inclusive. i have many issues on me
Ray: Please For God sake, let me have them to clear up my debts and mess. please for God sake
Me : Why should I pity you? Do you pity your magas?
Ray: you should be able to help me not kill me more
Ray: but we are both Black bro. we are meant to cover and help each other not exposing each other
Me : I don't care about skin color. I make money. If you want to worry about pity and trivial bullshit like skin color, get the fuck out of 419.
Ray: You are superior and older than me, age and work wise, you should be able to help me.and a good leader do not underate people. i might be of help to you . i am sure you know it. Please help me and consider me
Me : I asked you what you can do for me. The answer is nothing.
Ray: i can do anything if i am capable of doing but not killing or shedding bloods. i was only telling you i am cripple financially at the moment
Me : You don't even have a single bank account. What good are you?
Ray: i cant work becasue Peter is my treath. he is on my neck. if you can help me beg him. i can be helping you with accounts when i get back freely.
Me : I have more important things to do. I have to go. If you have anything of value, let me know. Otherwise I'll pick off you magas and you can get into a better line of work.
Ray: Bro. Please have mercy. i know you are kind and can help me. Please help me and i will rapay you back. my help today might be meaningless but the future can tells
Me : I have to go. You know where I am if you have anything useful for me.
Me : Bye.
Ray: Please wait and talk to me
Ray: Please
Ray: what do you want me to do
Ray: you didnt specify
Me : I have to go. I can't decide for you.
Ray: how do i know what you want me to do? i am not God. Please specify. what bank account do you want me to get. and what do you want to use it for so i can help work it out or get from friends
Me : You said you have no bank accounts and no money to buy bank accounts. Don't bullshit me.
Ray: i dont buy
Ray: i spam . i also have friends that spams that i can get from
Me : what's your format?
Ray: formats? EMployment
Me : employment don't get you bank accounts.
Ray: i dont think you know what i mean?
Ray: Spamming to get Bank logins... bank account details is deffrent from Bombing
Ray: i know more than you do.
Ray: i can be of help and a good friend if you give me a chance
Me : I am late now. Think about how you can help me, and we'll talk later.
Ray: ok
Ray: when can we talk
Ray: let me know so we can
Ray: can i have ur number
Ray: maybe to call you when i am online?
Me : No. I don't do phones with bois.
Me : Be online and I'll contact you. I'll email you or IM you.
Ray: ok for security and also i am still a stranger
Ray: sorry
Ray: ok good
Ray: Please email or IM
Ray: also
Ray: Please i will need you to help me Beg Peter Graves to free me
Me : God damn, I can't stand begging.
Ray: thats the ony problem i have
Ray: Please
Ray: i know for me to work effectively well
Ray: they have all the passwords to my emails. cos they hacked me. if i spammed they might spoil the logins
Me : I'll contact you later. Think hard about what I've said.
Ray: i know what to do for you
Ray: but you need to help me too
Me : Later.
Ray: bye bro

I have to admit this was a little creepy. He seemed genuinely afraid and helpless. I did my best to keep up my Darth Vader imitation. I was wracking my brain about what I could demand from him. I couldn't think of anything but bank accounts. I wanted to be demanding, but I didn't want to reveal my ignorance, which I apparently did a little anyway.

I'm still not clear what he thinks my relationship is with P3ter. Am I P3ter under a different name? Am I P3ter's boss? A thug acquaintance of P3ter? That's why I didn't say anything about P3ter.

arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The whole Ray:Pete relationship thing took a weird turn in this e-mail exchange with Harry.

Ray:

Quote:
Very funny
name Peter Graves
he is gonna kill you if you dont pay all the money back to him
You bastard

Harry:
Quote:
I don't know no P3ter Gr@ves. Sounds like a pussy.

Send Vera more checks - I need cash to put gas in my brand new cars

Quote:
You said Peter sounds like Pussy
How dere you
i think you are really sick
You abuse the man i respect most in my life

You gonna pay for this ass hole

Eh? Our P3te is blamed for anything that goes wrong and now Ray comes out with he totally respects Pete and I am now gonna pay ? I think Ray was dropped on his head as baby - he doesn't make a lot of sense at times ... well, most of the time Very Happy

Harry:

Quote:

How am i gonna pay for this? Any Pete fella coming around my gaff will get a good whack.

Look buddy - just send on some more checks
i need more money to put gas in the cars i got
Harry

@DD - Ray also e-mailed Nick about sending new checks. He also mentioned sending spam to get logins. Apparently, Nick needs to be patient Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I will spam and get logins tonight or probably tomorrow
i am just recovering from illness please be considerate
I will let you know asap

Please

Thanks for understanding

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't be sure but it's begining to sound as though Ray cannot cope with the concept of having more than one enemy out there to chop his dolla so he blames P3ter for pretty much all the bad luck he's been having. I'm begining to wonder if he really is a young fella. That picture he sent to me with the really, really fake tattoo was a young guy.

But this should definitely not stop up from baiting him. Ray proves to us time and time again that he a lying, calculating, heartless schmuck. I have as much pity for him as he has for his magas.

@ Dog Dine, Damn I wish I had your ability to twist the lads. I thinks it's because you keep plugging away at them. I tend to get bored, especially with the whiny ones like Ray.

@ arranblonde, Is Ray still sending checks to N1ck, even though all that money is being chopped as well?
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SirCumfrence - he's sent me - well, I'm assuming he sent me (not my real addy) some books of checks. Problem is he sent the wrong signature. I'm keeping the pressure on him to send me more but he keeps whining that he has no more and everything is so difficult .... simple answer is not to be a thief then eh? Rolling Eyes
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine wrote:

Ray: do you mind telling me your ASL [Anyone know what ASL is?]

It's a chat thing. Means Age/Sex/Location. Or, it did about 6 years ago.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic