SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sir Cumfrence, I agree, fair is fair. My goodness, you lost your home in that ghastly fire. I'm sure Ray will understand your position.

Ray asked me to call a bunch of people, including you, to find if their checks arrived and to remind them to WU the money to me. Should I tell him your phone is disconnected (because of the fire, though I don't know that), or it rang with no answer, or I left a message on your machine, or anything else?

By the way, Ray's incompetence continues. On the list he sent me of people to call:
- 2 names have the phone numbers omitted
- 7 people who have been sent checks are not on the list at all
- 5 people were NOT sent checks but are on the list

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb -
Quote:
BTW - "he is from the Militia... Like a CIA or FBI.." I never told him that!
Ray makes stuff up all the time. It might be good in your case if he really thinks that, as it increases his paranoia and stress. As long as you don't threaten him directly, he will warm up to you and start to work with you. Take it slow. Laughing

So Bovis is the only person in the USA that Ray trusts right now...I love it!
Keep him happy, DD! Laughing You gotta try and get some of those phone conversations recorded for us!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
You gotta try and get some of those phone conversations recorded for us!

My favorite part of that mostly pointless and incomprehensible phone conversation with D@vid was this...
Quote:
yada yada yada <click>

...followed by this on my AIM chat with Ray:
I wrote:
We were in the middle of talking and he hung up.

Ray wrote:
He didnt hang up.. he sent me a txt msg saying his credit got exhusted

Music to my ears.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he sent me a txt msg saying his credit got exhusted
Pity... Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this message to Ray from Vl@d1m1r L3nsky:

Quote:
Let I tell you about me. I assistant to friend of ours. You look for same man I look for. If it contact you, tell it you have data on T@ty@n@[P3t3r G's mistress]. Man be interested in data but tell it nothing. You tell me when you talk to man. You need not more data now.

Ray may just be the most gullible man on the planet. Laughing

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vl@d1m1r L3nsky!! I need a 3-dimensional spreadsheet to keep track of all the characters in this bait! I swear I am wiping tears of laughter as I read L3nsky's email, phantom_duker. Laughing

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD - Glad you got a laugh out of it. I knew something good would come out of baiting all those Russian vlads. Now there are plenty of playmates for 0l1ver and the infamous Mr. Gr@ves when they converge in Flagstaff.

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray wants to know how I'm doing. And Ad3tunj! D@vid tried to call, but I let him go to voicemail. He left a message asking me to call him. I don't think so.

Ray wrote:
Hello B0v!s

How are you today
I am just getting back from the factory,did you call Ad3tunj! D@vid today ?
Please reply asap

I wrote:
I didn't call D@vid. I have no reason to call him. I'm busy untangling the mess you made.

I called Wxxx Ixxx, and found you had already emailed her. Why am I wasting my time contacting these people if you have already done it? Then you sent me her phone number, when I already had it. Why are you wasting your own time getting phone numbers for people I already have phone numbers for? You should be putting your energy into getting phone numbers that I don't already have.

Cxxx yelled at me because you emailed him and asked him for his phone number again.

And what about the people on the phone list that were not on the mailing list? They never got checks, so why am I calling them? It makes them angry at me for calling them and asking if they got a check, when there is no check on the way. It makes me angry, too, and it's embarrassing as well. Not to mention another big waste of time.

Why are you treating me this way, Raymond? I just can't believe you run your company in such a bungling manner. I'm beginning to understand how you let yourself get ripped off so easily.

Ray wrote:
Its not that
i taught you said they will get the check today that's why I sent them an email that you are going to call them

I dont understand whats is going on. If they had gotten the check they will not be that way
i am so sorry B0v!s. I never meant that and i never knew they are gonna yell at you i swear

Why will i do something to hurt you
remember they are to send you the money as soon as they got the check

Please B0v!s i am very sorry
Please reply

I wrote:
Raymond, pay attention! Mxxx, Kxxx, Mxxx, Dxxx, and Lxxx are on the list of people to call. But you never had me send them checks. Go back and look at your mailing list, if you haven't lost it already. They didn't get checks, yet I am calling them. Were they supposed to get checks? Please wake up and start running your company like a business.

Ray wrote:
yes
they will get check
i have made orders for next check
you should get the next check by Monday remember you told me the check are finished

Please come to AIM so we can talk

I wrote:
If you know those people have not been mailed checks yet, then why are you having me call them and ask if their check arrived? That shows a complete lack of consideration.

I don't have time for AIM right now. I have to go out and do some errands. When I get back we can use AIM.

Meanwhile I want you to decide if you're going to run this company with professionalism. I want to work and you know I want to do a good job. I have to feel some pride in the work I'm doing. Right now I feel like I'm working for little children who have no idea what they are doing.

Ray wrote:
I have so much on me.
I need to employ more labour but i am short of cash
I am so stressed and Fl3tcher here is also complianning

understand what you mean and what you are doing

Just lets make so cash and you will see everything will be alright

I will wait for you
when you come back, drop me a mail and i will tell you when to meet me online

thanks so much B0v!s
Have a nice day

Ad3tunji D@v!d even told me he dropped a voce mail
did you get it?

budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

at first I was wondering why you pointed out Ray's mistakes but the more I read, the more I realized that by doing so you are just mixing him up even more. I can't believe how long you have all been able to keep him (them?) on the hook!

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

budanzig wrote:
at first I was wondering why you pointed out Ray's mistakes

That's a really good point which I have to constantly remember. Ray makes so many blunders that I always want to whip the living sh!t out of him for being so f***ing stupid. But I have to remember that I don't want to educate a scammer. Hopefully this latest mess of his is confusing him more rather than educating him.

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray's response to L3nsky:

Quote:
Thanks so much
Please send me your phone number so i can call you

They are ruinning my life and my business
they got 100,000$ from me and still wants to get more

Please help me

Thanks

L3nsky's response:
Quote:
You hear from man? Say T@ty@na to man. Man be interested. Phone doktor Ch@pm@n. Leave message that say man know about T@ty@na. I get message. You need not more data now.

doktor Ch@pm@n phone; xxx-xxx-xxxx

You need not more data now. Twisted Evil

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

phantom_duker wrote:
You need not more data now.

Jesus this is funny stuff. I'm imagining a caveman holding a big club in one hand and punching out emails with the fat fingers of the other.

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray's having trouble following L3nsky's instructions. I wonder why? Laughing

He called my k7 number and left an unintelligable message.

Quote:
I have been trying to call
but the phone was not going
i am still going to continue trying

thanks

L3nsky's response:
Quote:
I not speak English good. Not talk on phone. You get message to man you want catched. Say to it you know T@ty@na location. Say no more. Man be very interested in T@ty@na location then I find man. See? Phone doktor Chapman when you tell man you know T@ty@na location. Leave message. I tell you what you do next. You need not more data now.

arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vera still has some blank checks and Ray is stalling on telling her what to do. If you snooze you lose ...

Vera:
Quote:
I'm so scared.

I've just had another message from Anelka telling me to send the checks
out. He says he knows where I live. What do I do? He said this was my
last chance otherwise something tribble would happen.

Help me. I only did this to help you out because you are a nice guy. Now
this stranger is threatening me.

Vera

Ray helps his employees a lot:
Quote:
He cant do anything
He is only treathening you

call the caps to be on a look out for you
He cannot hurt you

trust me

Yeah right, Vera Trusts you:
Quote:
he's sent me another threatening mail. He knows where I live. I'm really
scared.

I'm going to call Harry - he'll know what to do.

Vera

@DogDine - I hope you are updating that tracking spreadsheet because enter another baiting character .... Honest Harry, Vera's manager!

Quote:
Vera

Dont be scared, ha can not do anything
he is making you get scared. he has your address means
nothing.
remember he hacked my email and he got your
information. Just report to Harry and the Police.

He is located in Ghana. an African. he is only
treathening you.

Reply him back and scare him back. he will not cantact
you again

Trust me

From Ghana? No No No Ray ...

Quote:
he said he knows where I live. He said he is Russian and knows people in
San Francisco. He said he'll send someone around to visit me. I'm still
scared.

I'm going to give the blank checks to Harry for safekeeping and to
protect myself.

Vera

Any idea what Harry is going to do with 25 blank checks? Very Happy
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my dispatchers received a bunch of blank checks from Ray a while ago. But Ray repeatedly failed to come through with the mailing list he promised.

arranblonde kindly lent me the chopper N!ck An3lk@, who stepped into this perfect opportunity. N!ck wrote this email to all my dispatchers trying to fool them:

N!ck wrote:
Let me introduce myself. I be N!ick An3lk@ and I work for Raymond J@mes and his Indian textiles company. Mr J@mes is the boss of the company and I work for him. He is a nice man.

Mr J@mes is not well at the moment. He is working lots of hours and is tired. He should be back in few days. Meanwhile here is a list of names and addresses. Please go ahead and send all the checks out as soon as possible and let me know.

N!ck's list has 35 recipients. Ver@ previously fell for this large scale chop, and now my dispatcher B3n has fallen for it too. He naturally assumed N!ck was finally delivering Ray's overdue mailing list.

B3n wrote to Ray today:
I wrote:
I sent out all the checks as N!ck instructed. I haven't heard from you in a long time. I hope you are feeling better. Please let me know when you will be sending me more checks to mail, and another list.

Ray wrote:
Who is N!ck?

I wrote:
What do you mean who is N!ck? N!ck An3lk@, your employee. He sent me the list.

Ray wrote:
OMG
ok i know what to do
I will mail you later

I wrote:
What is going on? Is something wrong?

There goes another $100,000 out of Ray's pocket. Too bad.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A little amusing snippet from an AIM chat with Ray.

Quote:
Me : Are you originally from India?
Ray: Yes
Me : Do you miss India?
Ray: yes i do
Ray: I am planning to go on vacation after i got some cash. just 1 or 2 weeks
Ray: I understood English very well
Me : What is your native language besides English?
Ray: buddish
Ray: we speak Buddish in my native

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a suitable pause...

Quote:
My associates have reported no success to date. This does not bode well for you. Payment is contingent upon success.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ray: I am planning to go on vacation after i got some cash. just 1 or 2 weeks

haha Laughing
I wonder if he's talking about his vacationing with Wayne and Weezy. To tell you the truth, I hope he doesn't come up with the cash to go. I'm enjoying the choppings and the pleadings. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait just keeps getting more fun and confusing all the time Smile

PD,
Ray wanted me to maintain my place in Austin but I was already on my way to Flagstaff. I am going to tell him the address here is a bust, nothing available. I was thinking about telling him it is just a big abandoned warehouse. Is that alright with you?

ALL,
If you have any ideas for the rogue Oliver, feel free to throw them up here. I kinda feel like the joker in the deck. Ray knows I will burn houses down & hurt people upon his request. Any ideas on how we could use that????

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know, I hate double posts but I just caught this on CNN and thought the "Russians" amongst us might make use of it. Enjoy.

Wanted Russian Arms dealer Viktor Bout was just arrested in Bangkok.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

justicebdone wrote:
ideas for the rogue Ol!ver

1. A "Midnight Run" type situation where Ol!ver competes with the Russian mobster to find the elusive Gr@ves/P3trov!ch.
2. Ol!ver takes one of Ray's dispatchers hostage.
3. The CIA/MI5/Interpol/EFCC recruits Ol!ver to take down Ray.

I admit these are probably dumb ideas, but maybe my dumb ideas will trigger a better idea in someone more creative.

----------

On a completely unrelated topic, Ray's IP address is now in Germany.

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from Ray to L3ensky:

Quote:
I am in Danger
they have all my data and they are treathening me
i am scared
Please help me

@justicebdone - You can tell Ray what you want, but if the location is the heavily fortified compound of P3ter Co3lho, that may add to the Russian mafia mystique. You can't burn that down! Here's what I've been trying to set up so you know the method to my madness. I'm trying set it up so Ray tells P3ter Gr2ves that his beloved mistress T@tiy@na now works for Madame L@rina, at a less than reputable residence. That's supposed to bait P3ter into going to Flagstaff. Then, all the characters are in place. I think I'll have to get a translator for L3nsky before Ray knows what to do to save his ass. Madame L@rina's is known for the hottest Russian babes in the Southwest, so 0l1ver shouldn't be too bored hanging around!

@SC - Based on what I read on this thread, Ray knows how to contact P3ter Gr@ves. Correct? Maybe you can send a taunting email to Ray for him to reply about the whereabouts of T@t1y@na.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PD,

Great idea. I will pass onto Ray that the location is a walled housing area with large men, possibly with concealed firearms, working the gate.

My Trinity GF character is an ex stripper and loves me soooooooo much that if we needed to infiltrate the house of ill repute she would surely take one for the team. Wink

BACK the ATTACK
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully, Ray will now understand his marching orders.

Quote:
Mr. L3nsky asked me to translate this to you from him, because he is not sure if you understood his instructions. He does not want me to use names, so he assumes that the person we are both looking for has stolen much money from both of us. He also assumes that you know how to contact this person using email or phone. Here's what he wants you to do.

Contact this person, and give him this message:

"T@t1yana now works for Madame L@rina."

The person we both seek is very jealous, and he will now doubt go to Flagstaff to find her. He knows the location of Madame L@rina, so you don't need to give him that. If you really want to make him angry, tell him that the last time you were with T@t1yana she said "Ya tebya lyublyu." He's a very jealous man, and he will do something stupid, and then we will catch him. Do you understand what you are to do?

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Message sent to Ray;

"What is going on? The address in Flagstaff is a walled compound that has some serious heavy hitting men guarding the gate, and I know that bulge under their jacket isnt a bible tucked into the pocket."

BACK the ATTACK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic