SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Talk about pathetic...

Quote:
What do you want me to do?
to start bargainning?
where will i get the money to pay
I dont like oweing people
If you can get him and get my money from him, i can
pay you 40% from it
Let me know and i need a phone number to reach you on
Thanks

K0sch31 isn't impressed:

Quote:
What I wish you to do is to cease your constant reiteration of your poverty as that is not the issue under discussion. What you should focus your attention upon is the detail of how, when, and where Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch stole from you, so that I may formulate a plan of action. Should you have any current information as to his whereabouts, then perforce that should also be included.

You state that you will give me 40% of the money that he stole from you. I regret that $4000 is simply not a sufficient sum to excite my interests. I had assumed that you were in the higher echelons of your profession; I am surprised indeed that Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch would give attention to one of your low stature.

If you supply a number to call, I will call you when it is possible. This is a matter of my personal security, and is not a subject for compromise.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb, yee haw, I love it! clapping

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb

Nice modality!! If Ray gives you his +4470 number i think another slap is in order. He's taking the p*ss if he thinks that a man like yourself isn't fully aware that such a number is disposable. Only a proper mobile/landline number will do!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And again:

Quote:
Well
i think i have made myself clear to you
i dont have anything on me
he ruined me
If you want to help me let me know not charging me
How do you want me to know this is not scam?

I dont think i am in support to this
I asked you some questions and you failed to reply

How did you get my email address

Who are you to Him?
Send me your phone number so i can call you

Thanks

I'll let K0sch3i speak for me:

Quote:
I do not want your money. I have never asked you for any money! What could conceivably have given you the impression that I wish to charge you for anything?

I would also repeat that you are in no position to make demands of me. I will grant you this; I am a member of an organised crime syndicate in Russia.

If you send me a secure telephone number, then I will call you at a time suitable to me.

You state that you are without money, yet you decline the chance to earn up to $US70,000. This is inexplicable, in my view. I would welcome an explanation for this inaction.

He hasn't taken the bait... and I don't know why.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied within minutes!

Quote:
I dont think you understand what you are saying
How will i decline the offer of making cash

I am asking you a question

How did you get my email address

I am Happy you told me where you are from

I need money badly. Your Pest has ruined me
Go and get your pest to leave me alone
He has been pestering my life and has got all i have
worked for

I need help and asistance

advise on what to do

K0sch31 will let this one stew for a bit before replying - this Lad is very impertinent, talking in such a way to a dyedushka (grandfather) of the Russian Mafia!

Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb, you're killing me! I'm peeing in my pants reading your brilliant letters to Ray. This is just sublime. Thanks again.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick review: Ray is using a new scheme with dispatcher B0v!s to avoid getting chopped again. Ray asked B0v!s to enclose a letter with each check sent. The letter asks the recipient to cash the check, send money via WU to B0v!s, and notify Ray of the MTCN at a new, presumably unhacked email address [email protected]. B0v!s will then send the money to Africa. B0v!s sent out the checks as instructed.

In true Ray fashion, he found a way to f*ck it up. Here is what he has now sent to the check recipients.

Raymond wrote:
How are you doing?
The check has been mailed and you should be getting it
as from Tomorrow Upward. Please there was a letter
enclosed with it and there was an error in the email
address I sent the email to be [email protected].
the original email address is [email protected]
Please bear with me. do not send any mail to
[email protected]. the account was a mistake

please reply to [email protected]

The amount on the check is 3,500$ and as soon as you
get it you are to send it to B0v!s. His information is
in the letter sent to you with the check.

Also in true Ray fashion, he sent the above email to some but not all of the check recipients. Ray really doesn't need to be baited. He brings his own chaos and confusion to everything he does.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the check mules asked Ray what is happening.

I wrote:
I want to work, but your company seems in such disarray that it's very difficult to have faith in you. If a new check really arrives, I will be happy to continue working.

Ray wrote:
FOr security reasons
I have changed my new email address
You can always contact me there
I have emailed your information to the payee.
You will get the check this week unfailingly
this is my new email address
[email protected]

Please reply me there now so i can add you to my
address book and moreover

If anyone else contact you either B3ll0 J0seph or
P3t3r Gr@ves, Please let me know.

You are o report to me on daily basis and not to
anyone so as to avoid being scammed by a thief like
what happened in the past. I employ you not then so
please take note

I wrote:
For the love of God, Raymond, what the hell is going on over there? How many email addresses do you have? If you want me to use this new address, why did you email me from the old one? It's like a big puzzle you are making me solve. I'm getting confused and tired. Are you going to send me a check or are we going to play email games forever?

Ray wrote:
This is what i was adviced to do so as to avoid loosing money.
If you dont know i lost clost to 100,000$ last transaction to those theif who hacked my email
SO i am using this as my private email
No one knows this but you and 3 other clients
My yahoo.co.uk is their target.
SO i delete all my replied emails and read emails instantly
Enz0, please always be care when you are replying my emails. always check the emails you are replying. they might sign up for a new email on my name and contact you
Please don fall for it. and also if anyone of them email you saying they are working for me or probably i am sick, please do not reply them. they are bunch of scammers
In the letter coming with the check which will be send to you tomorrow, will include the receivers information, including his phone number.
As soon as you get the check just sent me a mail and i will reply you immediately
I am always online to read your reply

I have an image of Ray as the Gene Hackman character at the end of the movie The Conversation. He is glued to his computer 24x7, terrified to take so much as a bathroom break lest his email be hacked in his absence.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray's begging is becoming pitiful. He used to ask me for $1,000, now he's down to this.

Ray wrote:
Please do you have any antivirus on your system?
i am trying to buy escan but my credit card is bad. can you buy me the product key?

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More fine detective work by the 2nd year law student.

Quote:
Raymond,

I pulled some reports on P3ter C03lho, and it appears that he was 0n3gin/Gr@v3s' legal council while he was running the prostitution ring. He's been charged himself with tax evasion and money laundering, but was acquitted on both charges. Since he's an attorney, I was able to do a search on his name in several legal databases. He appears to be in private practice, and hasn't really done anything other than file several K-1 VISA applications over the past year. Most have been denied, but a woman named T@t1y@na Vl@d1m1r0vna N3tr3bko was granted a VISA on Feb. 4, and entered the US at the Port of San Francisco on Feb. 18. Her address is listed the same as his. I don't know if any of this information is useful, but you never know if it could lead so something.

Joe

Lazy SOB still won't even forward an email to 0l1ver.

Quote:
Hello Joe

Thanks so much for the information
Please let Oliver be aware of this

Moreover, please can you let me know what is
happenning with your bank and the money

Thanks

What's happening to your money, Ray? I think I need to inform him that the "Freedom of Information Act" does not mean free information. These reports cost money!

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
He hasn't taken the bait... and I don't know why.

Quote:
My yahoo.co.uk is their target.
SO i delete all my replied emails and read emails instantly

I reckon he skimread your email, saw $70k, whined about being poor, then deleted the email pronto so PGr@ves didn't read it...
Spell it out in words of 1 letter or less for him...
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An31ka is also getting in on the act. This to Ray:

Quote:
tell me where that Russian bastard is. I will then stop interferring with your business. I already know about your new e-mail account. Tell me where he is and all will be well. If you do not, I will continue to take your money. Easy choice.

Meanwhile, Vera seems to have kept her job despite sending 35 checks of $5000 each to a fraudstar Rolling Eyes From Ray:

Quote:
Hello Vera

You have the choice of working with us and making good
cash and i even gave you a big oppourtunity but you
screw it up

The choice is yours if you want to stay or go. I have
Thousands of People working for me and i sure you knew
it. let me know if you change your mind

Thanks
Bye for now

Vera is begging for the "big opportunity"

Quote:
Dear James,

Like I said, I'm really sorry about what happened, and I do want to
carry on working for the company. I won't mess up a second time.

Lots of love,

Vera

and this just in from Ray:

Quote:
Hello Vera

Thanks so much for the reply
I will get intouch with you asap

Please send me your private phone number

thanks

Very Happy
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^PD^^

I will advise Ray that I am on my way to Flagstaff.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

music man wrote:
If Ray gives you his +4470 number i think another slap is in order. He's taking the p*ss if he thinks that a man like yourself isn't fully aware that such a number is disposable.

EEEEK! Please don't tell him about those numbers.. That's what my character Liz (B3tty S Wa11s) gave him. A man of Ray's considerable cognitive skills will surely fire me on the spot..!

Or she'll just spin him some bull about her Ex-husband being a stalker.. I'm giving 10 to 1 on him even noticing... any takers?? (no you can't wire me the stake money:)

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am being so very patient...

Quote:
I have offered you money in exchange for information. Is that not sufficient?

To answer your question - your address came to me via a former associate of Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch; one P3t3r C03lh0. I do not know his source.

If you wish me to put an end to Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch's depredations, send me the information that I require. I suggest you consider the sum that I have offered.

I await your decision.

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yousa_Sakashite- Welcome to the home team! I think musicman is giving out the pom poms. Have fun with your new boss, and work real hard, now, and Ray will reward you. Very Happy

@yastreb - I love the new twist your character is putting into this tale.
Ray is real paranoid now, and it will be interesting to see where you are able to take it. Good luck! Very Happy

Looks like David in Nigeria will be expecting some WU payments from Bovis soon. Maybe he'll be able to get a bigger car for our trip. Not too much going on in that front, as you guys are taking up all his time. Smile
Quote:
Wayne Dwops to David
show details 4:24 am (0 minutes ago)
Dear David,

I'm not sure if that will fit into our plans. When are you going? And for how long?

Wayne
- Show quoted text -

=======
from David hide details Mar 1 (18 hours ago)
to Wayne
date Mar 1, 2008 3:07 PM

Hello Wayne

The date for the trip is March 18 and we are spending just 1 week there
No problem if you are not going i can as well cancel mine too
Please reply asap
=======
from Wayne hide details 9:21 am (0 minutes ago)
to David
date Mar 2, 2008 9:21 AM

Dear David,

I'll have to talk to Weezy about it. What method of travel are you going? Bus, airplane, car?
Let me know, ok?
Regards,
Wayne
========
from David hide details 10:12 am (33 minutes ago)
to Wayne Dwops
date Mar 2, 2008 10:12 AM

Hello Wayne

I guess its going to be by Car or Bus
I will find out and let you know and you can also let me know when you talked to your wife

Thanks
=======
from Wayne hide details 10:49 am (0 minutes ago)
to David
date Mar 2, 2008 10:49 AM

Dear David,

Weezy wants to know if it's car or bus? Then she will decide.
Regards,
Wayne
====
from David hide details 11:32 am (4 hours ago)
to Wayne
date Mar 2, 2008 11:32 AM

I will let you know by tomorrow
I cannot say for now

Thanks

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i am in big trouble now

Quote:
WE MIGHT HAVE TO GET THE FBI INTO THIS IF YOU DONT SEND US OUR MONEY BY TOMMORROW.WE WILL ALSO HAVE REPORT MADE TO YOUR BANK THAT YOU HAVE CASHED A FAKE CHECK AND SHOULD HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT FROZEN,REMEMBER WE HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

fake cheque
Shocked

FBI

Cool

yeah rite oh pal

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some progress - a little, but better than nothing...

Quote:
Hello there

Please what do you need from me?
Please tell me
DO you need his information?
I dont really know how to get him but i know i can try
to help

So...

Quote:
I need to know where Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch has been, and any indications as to his current location. As stated before, you need to supply me with details of how, where and when he stole from you, so that I can assess his likely actions.

If you prove to be of significant assistance to me in finding Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch, you will receive the sum that I mentioned previously - although any assistance given will result in a significant reward.

Will that he enough to make him tell all about what his nemesis has done to him?

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Will that he enough to make him tell all about what his nemesis has done to him?
Well, yastreb, that depends on how much more pain he has to go through, and how much time he has left to spend it in rehashing all the chopping he's endured. And he has changed emails so many times now, i doubt he even remembers all the who, what, wheres!!
Laughing Be patient... Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's whining to lots of people. An31ka got these two e-mails from him today ....

Quote:
I dont know
i also want to know where he is
Please help me
he has ruined me
Please help me

and
Quote:
Do you think i am working for him?
Bro he is ruinning my business and my life
he got all my cash the other time
I didnt get a dine

Please bro
Help me stop him
please have mercy

I know you are blac and i am too please help me

please have mercy ... that'll be right Twisted Evil
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray wrote:
I didnt get a dine

Oh goody, we're taking the food out of his mouth as well.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The paranoid-o-meter is moving up a notch. I had a long AIM chat with Ray today, as well as a phone call with his man in Nigeria, Ad3ntuj! D@vid. They are desperately trying to avoid getting hacked and chopped again. They think using IM and the phone will keep hackers from spying on them. Here are some excerpts from the AIM chat.

Quote:
Me : How are you today?
Ray : I am not happy the way things are going on with me and my business
Ray : DO you realised i lost a lot last time and today i still lost 3,000$ again
Me : Shit. How did you lose $3,000 today?
Ray : Hello R@ymond J@mes

This is S@m. HA HA! You are a fool aren't you!!!??? I have hacked into T@b!tha's email without her knowing. I work at the museum in online security fraud. It was very easy to hack into her account. You haven't heard from her because I keep deleting your emails to her and her emails to you! I created a fake email address to email her at and now I have all of your money!!! Oh you sap. What are you going to do now!?

HAHAHAHA!
Me : wtf?
Ray : Thats the mail i got from Tab@tiah Sm!th. she was also hacked. so the guy named sam lied to her i had an accident that sh sould send the money to him for my treatment and she did

[D@vid said on the phone that Ray is being attacked by a Russian terrorist.]
Me : Raymond, I am concerned about this Russian terrorist. What is his name?
Ray : his name is y3vg3niy P3tr0vitch
Ray : he is using a fake name called P3t3r Gr@ves
Me : Oh yes, you have mentioned P3t3r Gr@ves before. I haven't heard of this p3tr0v!ch guy.
Ray : A man has been emailing me . thet he wants him to. so he is trying to help me by getting him

Me : Tell me more about this guy who is trying to find p3tr0v!ch. What does he want?
Ray : My dear Mr James,

I need to know where y3vg3niy Petr0v!tch has been, and any indications as to his current location. As stated before, you need to supply me with details of how, where and when he stole from you, so that I can assess his likely actions.

If you prove to be of significant assistance to me in finding y3vg3niy Petr0v1tch, you will receive the sum that I mentioned previously - although any assistance given will result in a significant reward.

Regards,
K0sch3i Sukh0tov!tch B3ssmy3rtn!kh
Ray : thats the guy who is finding him
Me : Do you know who this K0schei is?
Ray : No i dont know him
Ray : do you know him?
Ray : ch3rn0khnizhnik
Me : What?
Ray : i mean have you ever heard of the name before
Me : No. I didn't mean do you know him personally, but do you know who he is? Why is he trying to find p3tr0v!ch? Is he a cop?
Ray : he is from the Militia in Russin. Like a CIA or FBI.. they are trying to get him to.
Ray : i dont know him in person... i have not seen him facially and i never gave him anything about my information. but he is giving me an offer. but i think it might be a trap so i dont want to jump into it... Ad3tunji D@vid has a friend in University in Texas name Joe M@m@. he is a law student so he has so many friends in the information technology so they are also trying to get me information about him

Me : Russian terrorists are not good people. Terrorists of any kind are very bad people to get tangled with.
Ray : yes
he wants to ruin me
Me : Frankly, I want p3tr0v!ch off the street now.
Me : If you are in danger, so am I.
Ray : i also do more than you... He got all my money close to 100,000.00$
Ray : Thanks so much for being my friend.. You are more than a friend. I swear i am gonna make you a rich man... very rich
Me : Thank you, Ray. You really are a kind man. I have to admit that right now, I am worried about this terrorist.
Ray : You are the only one i can trust in USA
Me : Thank you, that really means a lot to me. Your friendship is a great comfort.
Ray : DOnt worry soon we well prevail and everything will be alright
Ray : Thanks so much for the conversation
Ray : i am so much happy about it and also you worth more than money to me.. i was very sad today but you really made my day blissful and happy
Me : That's very kind of you to say. I am glad to raise your spirits.
Me : I have to express something. I am worried about that terrorist.
Me : It's terrible to lose all that money, but personal safety is even more important.
Me : You need to do all you can to get rid of p3tr0v!ch.
Me : He is a menace.
Ray : Do you have any idea of how to get the terrorist to? maybe we can also use it to get it... i am trying all my best and i know sooner we will
Me : Terrorists do not respect life. Are you going to help that mascha whatever his name is to get p3tr0v!ch?
Me : Sorry, k0schei.
Ray : i will forward P3t3r gr@ves former address to him now may be he can try to do something
Me : Please do. At this point, I feel your life is in danger. And so is mine. If a terrorist is targeting you, he may take more than just money.
Ray : i will now
Dont wory everything will be in order. We are going to be save

Me : By the way, where are you going for dinner?
Ray : i want to go to a resturant near by with Fl3tcher. He is saying Hello
Ray : ok good. you can always call him. he has access to call international and receive not like my phone here
Me : I know someone who lived in London once. He says they have awesome Indian restaurants there.
Ray : yeah, many and pretty ones. also the best is the chinesse resturant. have you ever been to any
Me : Not in London. Hey, which restaurant are you going to with Fl3tcher? I'll tell my friend and see if he recognizes it.
[There's a 2-minute time delay before he answers. Is he doing an online lookup of London restaurants?]
Ray : sorry i was cleanning up, the one clser to us is , Ch@rlton Ind!an T@keaway
[That's a real restaurant in London. It's at 3 Well!ngton G@rdens]
Me : Cool. I'll mention it to my friend and see if he knows it. Of course London is a giant city so I don't suppose he knows every restaurant, lol.
Ray : lol
Me : OK, bro, all this talk of food is making me hungry. You go get dinner and I'll grab a sandwich. See you later.
Ray : lol, take good care of yourself
Ray : Bye
Me : Bye.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray gave me a gold mine today. He gave me the names, phone numbers and email addresses of a list of check recipient victims. Shocked He wants me to phone them all and make sure they understand where to send the money, and not to answer any emails from choppers, hackers, terrorists, or fraudstars.

The bad news: The list is almost entirely baiters. The good news: If he continues to trust me through the disasters to come, perhaps next time he'll send me similar info about real victims.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the latest:

Quote:
Hello there

i think i can get you some information about his
formar location
I was told he is in Utah

let me check his former address and send it to you

He then quoted this:

Quote:
Name: P3t3r Gr@ves
Address: 1198 Th0mas Br00k Way, M@gn@ UT 84o44 USA

=============================

Raymond,

I found out something interesting about N@t@ly@
P3tr0v@, Yvg3ny On3g1n's commonlaw wife. In 2007, a
US K-1 VISA (fiancee VISA) was applied for on her
behalf by someone named P3t3r C03lh0. It was denied
because of her criminal background. P3t3r C03lh0's
address was listed as:

1650 S. M1lt0n Rd.
F1agstaff, AZ 86oo1

What makes it even more interesting, is that P3t3r C03lh0
also posted bail for Yvg3ny when he was arrested.
If indeed Yvg3ny On3g1n is P3t3r Gr@v3s, as
I believe he is, then P3t3r C03lh0 may vary well be
one of his associates, and it may be worth checking
out. Can you pass this information on to Oliver to
see if he thinks it's worth pursuing?

What might K0sch3i's associates discover?

BTW - "he is from the Militia... Like a CIA or FBI.." I never told him that!

Sand Timer x 7
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dog Dine,

Ray has quite recently sent this (below) to G@rry L@mbert

Quote:
I have instructed B0v1s to direct you
You are to send the money to him as soon as you cashed it
call him and let him know how you will send it
i will want you to send it to him via western union
then you give him the MTCN and all via phone for security reason

Thanks

Just letting you know that G@rry will not be making contact with B0v1s due to the fact that G@rry feels that the paltry 10% of the $3,500 payment represents barely enough to cover his expenses in trying to locate the ever elusive P3ter Gr@ves after the first chop. Ray will be made aware of this on Friday evening Texas time.

0l1v3r has already burned down G@rry's home so Ray now has no idea where G@rry resides.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic