SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="flippingsweet"]I got three more accounts set up with him a night or two ago[/quote]
@flippingsweet
Good job, keep him hopping! Can you do me a favor and PM me the names of your 3 new vic characters? Ray's about to give me a list for mailing checks. When I turn over the list to be warned, I'll remove any known baiter names.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vera has just received some blank checks so you lucky employees may be getting another chance real soon to pay Ray the money he so richly deserves Twisted Evil

If you've not done so already, please PM DogDine if your character is employed by Ray's wonderful disorganisation. We can then filter real vics out.
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@flippingsweet - you're not the only one vying for Ray's affections here you know Laughing Vera has his best interests at heart:

Quote:
It must be real late where you are right now. I do hope you are not
working too hard. I worry about you.

to which Ray responds ...

Quote:
I have been working lately
I am damn tired
Please make sure they are all sent out tomorrow

Good job everyone!
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone using the baiting name of B3nny H!ll? If so, you're on my mailing list to get a check soon.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sir Cumfrence,
Quote:
As P3eter Gr@ves, I have been drilling into Ray that I find it very easy to hack his accounts and chop his dolla and will continue to do so till he gets a real tat. If Ray�s dispatchers (Dog Dine in particular) would like to volunteer some info that would not implicate or cast suspicion on themselves but would bolster the belief Ray seemingly has that his messages are being monitored, Mr Gr@ves would be truly appreciative and would use the information most constructively.

Perhaps this info will be useful to you. My dispatcher B0v1s drove to the home of M3l@n!3 Thr0ckm0rt0n in Phoenix to collect $6,300 from her. By the time I arrived at her house on Saturday Feb 23 around 2pm, someone else had already gotten the $6,300 from her.

I never told Ray anything specific about who got the money, no name or description or anything. If Mr Gr@ves wants to be the guy who chopped the $6,300, then bon appetit! Ray probably already believes you did it anyway. I can give you M3l@n!3's address and phone in Phoenix if you want.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Dog Dine,

Thank you for that info. I reckon Ray's guys (I think we can assume now that Ray is more than one lad) are willing to believe that every chop that happens now is down to P3ter. I was prolly a little pre-emptive a little earlier when I asked for hints from you guys. Ray's getting himself into quite a lather anyway. I will only hint at that information as this method seems to be working. It's bound to elicit some response.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Super job, everyone! I can see things are well in hand, and I can feel relaxed on my vacation in Africa. Smile David finally emailed me back. I guess the Hotmail being down was the cause of the delay from him.

--
David to me
show details Feb 27 (16 hours ago)

Hello Wayne
I used a Mazda 626 1993 model and my Mum has a car Maxima QX 1995 model.a right hand drive but its not legal to drive the car so we are looking for a way to get cash and convert it to Left had drive. i am a good driver. i can take you anywhere if you dont mind. Its gonna be a privilege for me to

Petrol is 70naira per litre and the weather is suppose to be rainy by April
==========
from Wayne hide details 6:58 am (0 minutes ago)
to David
date Feb 28, 2008 6:58 AM
subject Re: our trip

Dear David,

Thanks for your response. I later found out that hotmail system was down, especially in the USA, so that's probably why you didn't respond to my previous message. Gas prices look about the same as here in the US. I don't really mind the rain too much. I'm getting pretty used to it here in Seattle. It's been raining since October Weezy tells me, and normal for around here.
I'll make sure we bring high quality Gore-tex rainwear and boots, and headgear.
I have to get ready for work, so I'll let you go now. See you later, David.

Best Regards,
Wayne and Weezy
----
@DD - You can use Audacity to record phone conversations.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
a right hand drive but its not legal to drive the car so we are looking for a way to get cash and convert it to Left had drive.

That is classic Lad logic... Laughing
Why did you buy the car in the first place?Laughing
I'm sure that converting the steering wheel on a 1995 Maxima would cost more than just buying a 1995 Maxima with the steering wheel on the legal side of the car. Shocked

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^@asiaguy - Not if they steal another left hand drive vehicle! They buy a right hand drive vehicle, steal a lefthand one, and convert it. They got chop shops all over the place. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SC^^
I posted yesterday but just as I hit post my server froze up. I wasnt sure if it had posted or not. By the time I got back on a couple hours later, I saw your reply but not my post Shocked I was using my phone to check in, so I couldnt post a reply until now . . . man this hurts my head . . . Anyhow, as soon as I sign out today I am emailing Ray that I burglared and then burnt your house to the ground, there is no peace for a company thief, lol. I will mention that you had a dog that attacked me while in the process of the burglary, he can live or perish in the flames, I will leave it up to you in your email to Ray.

Have a great day everyone, I am sure ours is going to be better than Ray's Twisted Evil

Edit for email sent to Ray:

Quote:
SHIT SHIT SHIT, why did you not get back to me sooner, I broke into Mr Lamberts house yesterday burlarized it then put the torch to it. His damn dog attacked me while I was in the house, thats what pissed me off, I hit the dog with a kitchen chair, knocked him out cold. Then took some jewelery, laptop, and about 3000.00 in cash I found in the freezer. I found about a pound of marijuana, I didnt take that, but I bet the firefighters got one hell of a contact high while fighting the flames. LOL I didnt stick around long but it was burning like a mother when I heard the firetrucks and bolted out of the area. I love a good fire.
Anyhow, where is Mr Graves??? I want to fiinish the job I started with him. All company thieves should get what he is gonna get.
Trin and I will start back to PA later tonight, with a stop in Graceland to see Elvis's mansion as for now I am going to go love Trin tender. Please get me Mr Graves location.

Regards,
Oliver

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SlapHappy,
Quote:
@DD - You can use Audacity to record phone conversations.

I tried that, but it only recorded my half of the conversation, not the other person. Maybe I have to play around with a different recording source.

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After about 24 hours of the silent treatment, I thought is was time to toss another grenade. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Raymond,

I'm sorry that you were upset with my last message, but you have to tell P3t3r to stop harassing me. I'll pay you once I have the money, and then I want nothing more to do with this. There are laws against this kind of harassment in my country, and I will seek a restraining order at your expense if it doesn't stop. IS THAT PERFECTLY CLEAR???

Joe

Quote:
Joe

Please i want you to do me a favour
The so called P3t3r was the thief who employed the hacker to hack my box.
Please try to find out his location for me

DO not answer him and if he tries to do anything stupid to you, call the caps to lock him up. he is a thief

Please reply asap

And then a 2 minutes later:

Quote:
Moreover, I am also sorry for what i said, i have to apologies because the welfare of my workers is my joy

Please do not disclose this email to P3t3r

P3t3r Gr@v3s is a THIEF, i repeat a THIEF. if you can get him locked up i will be glad. do not give the money to him
i have giving you the information to send money to in Africa

Thanks

Don't you remember Ray, I quit! I guess you can't quit or be fired from this company. Laughing

Update: More correspondence.

Quote:
Raymond,

Well I'm glad to hear that he doesn't work for you, because if he did, he should be fired. He is being very persistant, and I'm getting fed up with it. If I can help you to pinpoint his location or get him arrested I will.

Is he a disgruntled former employee or something? Do you know what he looks like? Is he working with anyone else that you know of? These are the types of questions the police would be asking me in trying to apprehend him. Anything that you can tell me about him may help.

Regards,
Joe

Quote:
He worked for me last year and run away with the money. He was busted so he came for help. and i decided to help him, so when he saw i was making good money he decided to get an hacker, he employed an hacker to work for him to run me down and install some spy-ware and trojan virus into the system and start getting all contacts. but the most recent one he did was to contact all my clients and got the total amount of 60,000$ from 20 clients.

He his currently in Utah. i dont really know his location i am also looking for him that why i need your help. since he his disturbing you i want you to handle him.

He also stole some precious stuff from a friend Name 0l1v3r and 0l1v3r wants him locked up.

I will email ol1v3 soon and tell him we can locate him. 0l1v3r know the way he looks very well. I will tell 0l1v3r to contact you cos 0l1v3r is presently in Texas. so i need you to resend me your address and phone number.

So when next he calls, You will also tell 0l1v3r to be with you so, you will tell him to come meet you in a specific location hereby 0l1v3r will be there to and then you can burst his ass

Please do you understand what i meant?

Please reply asap

Time to burst some ass!!! Laughing

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^PD^^

That is frakin priceless. He didnt steal from me; I shot him, stole laptops from his home and burnt it to the ground. It was a good day, I remember it well Laughing
Well Trin and I just left Austin, TX. Ray told me I can go back to PA but I think if you get me an address from SC, (SC you there) I will be headed to Utah instead. Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
P3t3r Gr@v3s is a THIEF, i repeat a THIEF. if you can get him locked up i will be glad. do not give the money to him
i have giving you the information to send money to in Africa

hahaha Laughing

Hey, P_D, if he gives you the name of the guy in Africa, let us know. Gee, I sure it's not my driver, David, as he sounds like a straight up honest kind of guy to me so far. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
call the caps to lock him up

CAPS LOCK, ANYONE?

I absolutely admire you fellows and the fresh grief you bring Ray every day. Such excellent creative writing too.

Oh, one last thought, in Ray's Sharpie tat piccy, 'he' would appear to be a darker-skinned gentleman, not the colouring one would narurally imagine for the owner of RaymondIndia. He's clearly forgotten his character, in case anyone wants to pull him up over it.
Fredd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
call the caps to lock him up

Funny typo - CAPS LOCK - how appropriate!

Great bait.

By your atitude, you're frustrating my future and my life.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Glad you two guys are enjoying it! If you want to join in on the fun, it seems like Dog Dine, MusicMan, and our lovely Vera hold the reins and pursestrings of this company together, and seem to be able to add more employees at an alarmingly high rate. If you want to apply, PM DD for the most recent address to contact our employer, and join the team! Ray has boundless energy and drive, and we must find his limit, and help him to dig his own grave, or at least send him to the poorhouse. Note* if you sign up, please remember to let DD know your baiter name and address so he can keep track of the real vics. Very Happy Onward and upward, ladies and gentlemen!

Safari Issac to Chad
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SH^^

The guy in Africa is:

Receivers name: P3T3R F0L4S4DE

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray or one of his cronies called my WU customer service phone yesterday about the payment from T0n!. He said he was in Newcastle, so I was kind enough to relocate his secure payment so he can now pick it up in Carlisle (60 miles away). He wrote to T0n! this morning.
Quote:
I was at the Western Union S3cur3 office today
But i was unable to get the money
I am not a Citizen of United kingdom
I called them they told me to contact a Man called Thomas C00k.
They require me to Have a Driving License and also My British Passport before i can get the money. I do have a driving License but not a British pasport

Please T0n!, i know this is bad, i want you to go and get the money back from them today and send it to B0v!s. he will send me the money. I dont mind sacrificing 100$ again for stressing you

Please help me out here. i really need the cash

I wrote
Quote:
Now I see you're not even trying. There is no "man" named Thomas C00k. Thomas C00k is a huge company. Are you really pretending that you did not know that? Your childishness is trying my patience.

Ray wrote
Quote:
If i didn't call will i know Thomas C00k?
Please T0n!
I know its hard please i swear i will compensate you
just do as i said please
get the cash back and send it to B0v!s.
Please i really need the money. I knew you have tried so hard.

I am gonna pay you extra cash of 100$ from it
Please i need it sent to B0v!s
Please T0n!, i know you are a kind man, please do this for me and help me out please

I wrote
Quote:
Raymond, what you say makes no sense, and I am sick of your crying. So I called the western union s3cur3 service number to find out the facts for myself. Keep in mind I am at work now. My boss was looking at me with an evil eye while I was making the phone call. He hates people making personal calls at work. Hey, it was my lunch hour, so piss on him.

I talked to one of the wu agents and found out what is going on. They said you called them yesterday and complained the pickup location was too far away. To accommodate you, they changed the pickup location to be more convenient for you.

I asked if you have to be a UK citizen to pick up the money. They said of course not. Foreigners use wu to send and receive money all the time. All you need is one form of ID and the password they gave you, so you are fine.

Honestly, Raymond, what is your problem? Everyone is trying to please you, and still you are acting like a pathetic crybaby. I just checked my messages and that guy named B0v!s called again. He said you told him to call. Raymond, be a man, stop begging, get off your ass and get the money.

Ray wrote
Quote:
Thanks so much for calling and i am so sorry to be disturbing you
If the money gets here i will still send it back to B0v!s

Please i know why i am saying this and i Understand what you mean. please Just get the money from the Western Union when you finish and send it to B0v!s

Remember to deduct your 100% for the stress. Please just help me out by getting it from them and send it to B0v!s

I wrote
Quote:
I have work to do. I don't have time for your sniveling. Once you get the money, I don't care who you send it to. That's your business. But the money is waiting for you, so it's up to you to get it. You told WU to change the location and they did. There is nothing more to be done for you if you insist on being a spoiled brat. If you don't get the money by the time it expires, you are absolutely right, I will keep 100% for my troubles.

Ray wrote
Quote:
Please i am begging you
I know my trouble is more than what you can take
Please get the money for me
Please, when you are through with your work for the day, go to WU and send it to B0v!s

I mean you can have 100$ for your trouble not all
Please try and understand me. Please i am begging you like a baby....
i will be busy for the shipment tomorrow and Saturday.

Please i want to buy new textile product because more clients are demanding. please i promised you in the next check coming to you, I will make sure you get 20% the check is up to 30,000$ can you cash that huge amount?

Is this guy the most unrelenting whiner ever? (Well, other than all the other whining lads.)

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My driver contacted me yesterday. Smile
Quote:
David to me
show details Feb 28 (18 hours ago)
Hello Wayne

Thanks so much for the reply
I have good news for you. The department of Law in my school is have an excursion for a trip to Ghana by March
I have rergistered to go there and i also told them i have 2 important guest coming with us. so i have booked 2 sits extra for you and your wife

Please tell me you gonna go cos its gonna be funn

Please reply asap
I don't know if I want to sit in a dirty bus, bouncing down dirt roads in Nigeria from Lagos to Ghana, though. I'm
too old and rich. That sounds like kid stuff to me. Interesting, he is going to Law School. What a bright boy! I'll have to ask him about that. I'm not married yet, either. Weezy's just my GF now. Why do the lads always upgrade you to married status, when you never said you were married?
I hate that sh!t! Not "being married," for all you girls out there, just the lads referring you as being married when you aren't!

@DD - Nice to see you still have him "begging like a baby." That just killed me! hahaha Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh dear one of my cheque lads is getting real pissed now about my delay
in sending him his money

Quote:
you really dissapiont us
in the development of our firm, we have protocools that we follow,or if
you dont want to send us the payment kindly let us know so that we can
contact our uk branch office for interogation

just what are protocools???

and he wants to get me interogated,bring it on

Twisted Evil

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

R@y is getting lazy or brighter. I have tried to contact him from 3 different accounts over the past week to 'work from home' with no success.

Any suggestions?

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have tried to contact him from 3 different accounts over the past week to 'work from home' with no success.

@Yousa_Sakashite,
He has been through a lot of trauma recently. I wonder if the email addy you wrote him at (which I gave you) is not listed on any of the job offer spams he sends out, and he's smart enough to know that, which makes him suspicious of you.

I suppose you could try writing him at one of his older addresses which we know WERE given in his spams. However I don't know if he monitors those old addresses anymore.

Another option is to pretend you signed up long ago and tell him you're getting impatient. I believe he has lost a lot of addresses, so he'll be glad to "restore" you to his mailing list.

PM me if you want to try option 1, and I'll give you his old addresses.

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dog Dine - PM Sent
@FlippingSweet - You have a PM as well

Anyone else that has been able to introduce new characters to Ray recently, please PM me with how you were successful.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sir Cumfrence, there's another crime P3t3r Gr@v3s can commit if you want. You can chop the money T0n! sent Ray to be picked up in Carlisle. The transaction expires tomorrow Mar 1, so the pickup must be done today or tomorrow. I can PM you any details you like, such as the amount, password and pickup address.

As you say, even if you don't say anything, I'm sure Ray will assume you did it anyway.

I may also have my original chopper J0s3ph B3ll0 email Ray with a vague taunt just to toss in some confusion. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic