SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another of my victim characters is annoyed at Ray for not communicating about the next check.
I wrote:
Once again you abuse me with your rude silent treatment. Will there be another check? Do I have to be the one to initiate communication every time? Are you capable of basic human interaction?

Ray wrote:
For God sake, exercise some little patient
you will be amazed to get a check soon
I am just recovering from a big loose
i am sure you knew i was hacked and i had to fight to get the bastard and fortunately i got him locked up

I wrote:
Who was the bastard?

Ray wrote:
His name is P3t3 Gr@ves

Hey P3t3, did you know you were in jail?

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy sh!t, this guy really does trust me. Here's what he said to one of my dispatchers.

Ray wrote:
I have an idea,
i was thinking of making an arrangement of sending the checks with a letter.
In the letter we can be adding the information for payment there instead of giving clients online and also to avoid loosing the money and being hacked.

I will always tell them to pay straight to you either By western Union or Money gram and you send the cash down to me

What do you think about that?

Ray wrote:
When you send the check you will include a letter that i will give you and i will call them and they will also call me as soon as they sent the money.
I will now update you on how to get the money

i am trying
thats why i need money badly to get new computer and new server

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
flippingsweet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow dogdine! You're the man!

Question though: What advantage could a gal have being Ray's sweetheart? Just wondering because I happened to know her...*wicked laugh*

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

flippingsweet wrote:
Wow dogdine! You're the man!

Ha ha, thanks, but good ol' Ray almost baits himself.

flippingsweet wrote:
What advantage could a gal have being Ray's sweetheart? Just wondering because I happened to know her...*wicked laugh*

I'm not sure what that evil laugh means, but if things keep going as they are, Ray's sweetheart will have the pleasure of dropping his sorry carcass at the closest psychiatric facility.

flippingsweet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has had such a hard life though...I think we all need to give Ray a break.

*wipes tear*

Apparently at the age of 21 he had to take over his Father's business, that is, right after he finished his Masters. Then, he was being a stubborn old needle noggin and made his bride to be come and visit him in London instead of him taking time out of his rigorous schedule to visit her.

And she was killed in a plane crash...

So please all, take a look at Ray's personal side and cut him some slack...

*snort*

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@flippingsweet, is this a sob story that Ray told you? I bet his fiancee had some life insurance Ray should collect... just as soon as he fills out a few dozen forms...

flippingsweet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes that is totally the SOB story he told me! And it was dramatic too...I could hear his tears dripping from my basement.

I doubt she ever existed and even if she did she prolly just broke up with him because of him loosing so much money to the "hacker" that ripped good ol Raymond off!

But all is well, because her "death" brought all the more room for his new gal!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh! And he called me twice tonight to leave me love messages on my "voicemail."

I will have to try to get them online. My favorite part is when he announces to me that he is a strong handsome Indian man. And I am a fine fine woman!

Ha ha!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why flippingsweet, you sly vixen. Wink

I'll give the little bastard some credit. Even with all of us baiting leeches biting his ankles, he still soldiers on, collecting victims, stealing checking accounts, and making up stories. Sometimes I wonder how much damage we're really doing in the grand scheme of his whole business. Perhaps we're about to find out, since he has now hired 3 check mailers who are baiters.

flippingsweet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I truly am amazed at his fortitude. Even while he seduced one of my characters, I baited him with two other accounts that were NOT happy with him! With one he begged and pleaded for his money, the other he stomped and threw an angry fit!

AND he was obviously corresponding with you as well! How he does it I don't know! But I guess he must not be doing well if he lost $50,000.00 like he told of my characters....

Ray needs to go into theatre with his easy range of emotions! He would make thousands then! The dirty bastard!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine, you have got Ray wrapped around your pinkie, Respect..

Dog Dine wrote:
Hey P3t3, did you know you were in jail?

Good �ole Ray. P3t3 is gonna have to twist the knife a little more now.

phantom_duker wrote:
...It would be a shame if poor Mr Lamb3rts got whacked at the ATM after withdrawing his money. Very Happy

Poor simple Mr Lamb3rt only ever �received� one payment from Ray which was promptly chopped by Mr Gr@ves. Ray hasn�t sent any pay-up-or-die messages to Lamb3rt.

As P3eter Gr@ves, I have been drilling into Ray that I find it very easy to hack his accounts and chop his dolla and will continue to do so till he gets a real tat. If Ray�s dispatchers (Dog Dine in particular) would like to volunteer some info that would not implicate or cast suspicion on themselves but would bolster the belief Ray seemingly has that his messages are being monitored, Mr Gr@ves would be truly appreciative and would use the information most constructively.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is becoming a real multi-part mini series. I continue to be amazed at the 2 pages per day stuff going on with this guy. He must be popping bennies or doing meth to be able to have the time to do what he's doing.
I don't know if this guy even sleeps anymore. When flippinsweet asked if Ray would like a girlfriend 2 pages ago, i thought, "No way this guy has no time for women. He's going broke." Was I wrong! Anybody with any audio of him, please post it up here for our amusement. We would really like to hear what you got.

@Yousa_Sakashite - Contact DD. I'm sure he could provide the latest email address for Ray for you to become another "vic." Welcome aboard!
Try whatever strikes your fancy with this guy, and above all make sure it wastes him time! Post what you are doing to him, too, and if you have any questions, being a n00b, just let us know. Very Happy

@MDX - Glad you are enjoying the read. Better read faster to catch up, as this bait is really going fast, now! hehehe Laughing

@justice - I knew Cowboy fans all have a screw loose somewhere. You have really turned into a psychotic Berserker. Wink

After a couple more weeks of torture, Ray might need a real vacation. Hopefully, he will be able to scrape up enough money to meet me in Kenya. I got lots of money to blow, and I'm a very generous sort. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yousa_Sakashite, PM sent with Ray's latest email. Welcome to the bait!

@Sir Cumfrence, let me think what info I could give you that won't implicate me but still give you something good to increase Ray's paranoia.

We are making progress on the WU S3cur3 payment T0n! sent Ray. After all Ray's whining that the transaction is fake, and secure passwords don't work, and Luton is too far away, and he needs an MTCN, blah blah cry cry, I finally got him to call WU S3cur3 customer disservice.

I'm sorry I haven't figured out how to record calls, because I couldn't place his accent, and I bet some of you would recognize it. I got 2 calls, from 2 different people. I'll call them R1 and R2, for Ray #1 and #2. Neither had the west African accent I'm accustomed to. I believe I'll be hearing from one of them again, so perhaps before then I can figure out how to record. Here's the gist:

Call #1
R1: I'm calling for a friend who can't collect his WU payment.

Me: I'll be happy to look that up for you. What is the password?

R1: I'll have to call my friend and call you back. [Dumbshit, you didn't know you were going to need the password before you called?]

Me: Certainly, sir, goodbye.

Call #2
R2: Hi, I need to confirm a WU payment. Can you give me the phone number of a location here?

Me: Sorry, I can't give you a phone number, but I will be happy to confirm a payment. What is the password?

R2: [A long string of letters/numbers with many B's, D's, C's, Z's, 8's, and H's that are easy to mix up on the phone, requiring many clarifications and repeats.]

Me: Let me look that up for you, sir, just a moment [sound of keyboard clicking...] Ah yes, I see the payment was made by a T0n! V@ll@n0v@ to R@ymond J@mes on Feb 23, and it must be picked up by Mar 1 at Th0m@s C00k at xxx xxx in Luton. The amount is 1474 GBP.

R2: [Incomprehensible] not England.

Me: Oh, I see, you are not in England?

R2: No, [Incomprehensible] Moscow.

Me: Oh, I see, you are in Moscow?

R2: No, there are many Thomas Cook locations in the UK. [Tho-Mascook sounded like Moscow to me.]

Me: Yes, but you must pick up the payment at this particular Thomas Cook location in Luton. The address is xxx xxx -

R2: Yes I know the address. That is very far away from me.

Me: I'm sorry, but that is the only location in your area that has secure facilities.

R2: But I'm not near Luton. I'm [incomprehensible] not England.

Me: OK, you are not in England?

R2: No, I'm in north England.

Me: Ah, I see, NORTH ENGLAND!

R2: Yes. I am in Newcastle.

Me: OK, I think I can help you. I can reset this transaction, assign you a new password, and find a secure location that is in your area. Please hold.

[Long hold time while I look up Newcastle on Yahoo maps, and then decide on a suitably inconvenient place. Leeds? That's 100 miles or 2 hours, that's too far. Edinburgh? That's far and across a border, maybe he won't go. I finally settle on Carlisle, which is 60 miles, or 1hr 20min. Damn, now I'm thinking I was too timid, I should have gone for Leeds or Edinburgh.]

Me: Are you still there, sir? I'm sorry for the delay, it will be just another moment [while I search the WU web site for a location in Carlisle].

Me: OK, thank you for waiting. I have reset your transaction to this location: Th0m@s Cook, xxxx, Carlisle.

[Lengthy back and forth to tell him the post code.]

[Lengthier back and forth to tell him the new password.]

budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

now T0n! should tell Ray that she decided afterall to try call back the s3cure payment and they couldn't locate the payment at all. That would have to get a good rise out of Ray

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@budanzig, I enjoy doing a variant of your suggestion. Ray will whine that he still can't get the money, and will demand that T0n! call back the money and send it some other way.

T0n! will finally agree, and will then write to Ray "Hey, Ray, what the hell are you trying to pull? I tried to get my money back from WU but the money was already collected!"

Ray will call customer service (me) and I will confirm it was collected. Ray will suspect his own buddies of double-crossing him, or a WU employee of stealing, or P3t3 Gr@ves of hacking him.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little extra info about the phone call. The caller's caller ID was blocked, but there were several attempts to call me before I answered. Among those attempts were 2 different numbers in the UK (44). There were also a couple of attempts to call me WHILE I was talking, with caller ID from Nigeria (234). Apparently this is a gang with members all over.

budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One other suggestion that i think could be fun is that now that Ray has told people that Peter was arrested, they should go back to sending e-mails to his old e-mail address and see what he says. If he goes crazy, you can slap him around for being parnaoid since the chopper was caught.

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

budanzig wrote:
go back to sending e-mails to his old e-mail address and see what he says

Ha ha, true, except Ray is so disorganized he probably wouldn't notice. He didn't tell all his vics about the new email address, and I'm sure he doesn't know who he told and who he didn't.

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray ticked off Jo3 M@m@ royally today. Nothing like a disgruntled employee to stir up the pot. Mad Laughing

Quote:
Raymond,

I went down to the bank and signed the necessary paperwork for the UPS transfer authorization. I will be contacted by them once UPS vacates the lien. Unfortunately, I don't have any contact information for the UPS legal department, so I don't know how to expedite this. I hope they respond soon. In the meantime, I've opened up another bank account at a different bank, so if you send me another check, I shouldn't have any problems with it like I did with this one. I hope you don't blame me for the mishap, and we can continue to work together. I want to be your most loyal employee.

Also, I learned a lot about how the US legal system works when it comes to freezing peoples bank accounts when they are in debt to you. It's a simple process, and the paperwork can be filed for only about $100. If you have any problems with collections over here, I may be able to help you by using the legal system. All I would need is a name and address, and the amount owed. [my plug at becoming the corporate attorney]

Regards,
Joe

Quote:
Hello Joe
You can sign the papers there
and by the way when are you sending the money
you are wasting some time i am sure you know that
Please reply asap

Thanks

Quote:
Raymond,

Not to be rude, but WHERE THE F**K do you come off telling me I'm wasting time. If you think you can do a better job, then you call UPS at 1-800-742-5877 and ask for the legal department. The reference number is 080217W3384. Maybe they'll return your call, because they sure as hell haven't returned mine.

Better yet, why don't you fly to Atlanta and visit their corporate headquarters, because I sure as sh*t am not going to travel 1000 miles to sign some papers to recover $1440! Here's the address.

UPS Corporate Headquarters
55 Glenlake Parkway, NE
Atlanta , GA 30328
United States

And don't bother sending me anymore checks. I quit!

Good luck, and I'll send you your f**king money as soon as I get it. I'll be glad to wash my hands of this whole mess anyway!

Regards,
Joe

P.S. Don't bother to reply!

Quote:
Joe

Why did you say such words? i dont meant to be rude
our languages and interpretations are different

I am sorry if you get mad. i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad

Yes, I am so "very very bad". Maybe he needs the silent treatment for awhile!Twisted Evil

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@phantom_duker, good thing I wasn't drinking anything, because it would be all over the screen now. Laughing

flippingsweet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if anyone has ever gotten a picture of Ray? Or even a "fake' picture from Ray of himself?

He sent me one and I am trying to figure out if its real!

Ha ha!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frankly I'm not sure I want a picture of the dickwad.

Speaking of dickwads, it appears Ray has lost his mailing list! Or at least part of it. He asked 2 of my dispatchers to send him the list of people I sent checks to last time. He says he lost it when his email was attacked.

I didn't want to help this thief by replacing his list, so I hemmed and hawed and said I didn't think I had it. Now he is sending emails asking people to reconfirm their addresses. Which means he didn't lose all the email addresses. So far he only seems to be writing to recent hires, so maybe he only lost the latest people to sign up.

flippingsweet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got three more accounts set up with him a night or two ago because he wrote one of my characters an email that stated he had lost some information. Ha ha! Anyone could basically email him, and if they acted pissed off about him not having their information or about not getting their check, he'd not even know the difference...I think he is loosing his mind!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JBD,

Gee, sometimes I think there's an budding arsonist within you trying to bust out. Twisted Evil

Burn away Company policeman. Ray certainly has been very kindly towards poor old G@rry of late so his disappointment will be great. He only told me a couple of hours ago that he was gonna get a new payment to me. FYI G@rry has two young daughters and his wife is away in Washington. Please don't kill my kids. What's my dogs name? This is actually opening up even more ways of torturing Ray. I like it.

Edit: ??? JBD's post disappeared. The above now makes no sense.

Last edited by Sir Cumfrence on Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic