SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Matt

Nice modality!! Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Matt, Nice work! I have just sent a .dll for a passport jpeg, unopenable, etc, so when he complains, I tell him Homeland Security says passports are not to be scanned and sent to Abidjan. Thank you! It's in my file of tools now...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehehe... I emailed Raymond begging for a lucrative job from several of my alter ego boxes and he only responded to one of them, the male alter. I'm explaining to him that I'm poor and uneducated so I don't know nothing about bank accounts and transactions and that the phone is temporarily out of order. Let me see how long I can string his ass along before he becomes weary of me.

Suggestions? Advice? It's been about a year or more since I worked a bait.

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond has told me that there is a $5000 cheque on its way to me. Pity its going to a non-existent address!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LCpl Ol1v3r N3kk1d has recieved the bank info and name please email . . . should be fun. I want that check Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed Raymond today, and got a reply in 3 hours!
I'm now going to be a registered textile rep! Making easy money!
I can't wait for my check! Christmas is coming soon! Very Happy

EDIT: He asked for ID and the same name, address etc. So, I said,
Quote:
I already sent this info to you.
Do I get the job or not? If not, then I will have to accept the other work at home offer I received.
Please let me know soon, as i'm broke

He replied:
Quote:
I am sorry for the email
you already have the job
soon you will get a check from a payee and i will update you asap

Thanks
Raymond

Quote:
Raymond,

Alrighty then, keep me posted. thanks.

Regards,
That was an easy job interview! I guess he thought someone might chop his dolla! Very Happy

EDIT: 10-6 more from Raymond:
He didn't like my address. I wonder why? Smile
Quote:
from Raymond James hide details 4:44 pm (42 minutes ago)
to Wayne
date Nov 6, 2007 4:44 PM
subject Re: job offer
mailed-by gmail.com
Hello Wayne

They tried to write an online chck like bill pay to your address and
it was saying address error

please confirm this address
NAME: Wayne xxxxxx
ADDRESS: 666419 Durdirangebum Drive, Lago, AZ
SEX:m
PHONE #: 206-888-7344
[email protected]

Please check it very well and let me know

Thanks
Raymond

Oh, I forgot to tell him one little detail. Maybe this will help him.
Quote:
Raymond,

I checked my typing very well, and it is correct.
My address is a suburb of Tucson, Az, and I live on a newly built street. That's probably why it doesn't show up on your "bill pay" check. Your bill pay database must not unclude my new street, yet.
I will await a paper check from the client, sent via USPS. They know where my street and suburb are.
crossing my fingers...

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond is a real swell guy. I applied for jobs as 9 different baiting characters, and he offered jobs to all of them. Here's an exchange with one of them.

I wrote:
Hello Raymond,

I haven't heard from you since you welcomed me to your team. When will I start working?

Thank you

Raymond wrote:
Hello xxx,

Please can you resend me your information with phone number?

I wrote:
Hi Raymond,

This is a disappointment. I thought you had a real well-managed company there. Did you lose all the information I sent you?

Raymond wrote:
Hello xxx,

I did not loose any
i need it again for a client who wants to pay so you can get paid

Thanks
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's promised me a cheque today!! Don't hold your breath waiting for it though!

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is also known at these addy's

[email protected]

[email protected]

My cheque from him/her got stopped by UPS, I've heard nothing since. I must get in touch again

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

quick double post, I sent an e-mail saying that for some reason I have received some checks and I don't know why, can anyone pm me with some names off checks if they have received any? I've been asked to send him back the details and I want to sound like I've really got some (thanks)

He is using K@t1e H0ll1s as the name and as the e-mail addy

I'll string him/her along, for some reason I don't trust him/her and need him/her to prove he/she is who he/she says he/she is. (wut?)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately I can't help as my cheque is being sent to a non-existent address Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Raymond bought my address excuse above^^.
We exchanged multiple emails yesterday, and I'm buggin the crap out of him.
Quote:
Hello Wayne

I will update them
I also tried to call you but you did not pick up the phone
why ?

Please reply
Raymond
----
Raymond,

What time did you call? Maybe I was sleeping. I'm in Pacific Coast Time.
What timezone are you in?
I didn't have any message on my answering machine.

Regards,

Wayne
------
Raymond,

Any new information for me on my check? When can I expect it? I'm getting a bit
worried about this.

Regards,

Wayne
------
I will update the payee
do not panic

Thanks
Raymond
-----
Raymond,

I'm just very concerned, because my mortgage payment on my house is due on December 1st,
and I really need the money, you know?

Regards,

Wayne
-----
Hello wayne

DO not worry
you will get cash soon
Thanks
------
Raymond,

Whew! That sure makes me feel alot better
-----
thats is better
thanks

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys must be keeping him busy Twisted Evil as I hadn't heard anything from him for 4 days until this morning. After I sent him another email wondering if this handiable LCpl had been fired from my post. I got an email back saying that his connection has been down and he had just been reactivated. Sounds llike I am back in.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't heard anything from him since October 30th. Back then he sent me a notice that a check was being sent to me, but I had never officially agreed to accept his job, so I ignored him. He never emailed me after that to see if I even got the check. It was going to a fake address anyway, so too bad for him. I figured I was done with him and planned on getting back to him with another fake name and address, but forgot.

Today I get this:
Quote:
Hello there,

I am glad to let you know that another check has been sent to you
your tracking number will be emailed to you later today or very early tomorrow
you will get the check tomorrow or day after tomorrow

Please as soon as you get it, take it to any bank or any cashing point for cash out and pay the tax and deduct you 10% commission from it
will you update me and i give you the company's representative in
US or UK to send the money to

I will be looking forward to reading from you

Thanks
Raymond

Should I respond with, "Excuse me, but I didn't even know I was working for you?" or just keep ignoring him, or try to string him along some more?
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
You could say you live out in the sticks, and there's no postal deliveries at all. The nearest post office is 20 miles away, and you have a po box there, which you check every day after work. The bullshit possibilities are endless.

Brilliant. I know for a fact that in some rural ZIP codes (Wyoming, Montana, the Dakotas) the mail must be picked up at the post office, sometimes every second day as the mail trucks from the regional center only bother to make the trip every other day. If they don't deliver to your door, you get a free PO Box.

Unless you absolutely must have the check as a trophy, send it to a "safe" address that will look like a mailable residential address, but in reality is something humorous or undeliverable.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I received the same message as OldBagLady today. Mine is being sent to a fictitious address, too. He titled the message "Another check"
so I must ask him about this...am I getting one or two checks??

Safari Issac to Chad
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote him back this:

Quote:
Holy crap! I am sorry I didn't let you know sooner, but I didn't
realize you'd sent me any check. I didn't think I told you I'd take
your job. I haven't been checking this email account much because
I've been offline a lot.

I took a part time job working at 7-11 just after I emailed you last.
I got evicted from that place I was renting before and now I'm living
with my parents until I can get back on my feet. They helped me get
my car payment caught up, so it didn't get repo'd.

Please tell me you can stop any checks that were sent to that old
place. It wasn't in a good neighborhood.

And he wrote back:

Quote:
Hello XXXX

May be when i get the tracking number you can go and take it there or go the fed ex to cliam it thats the only way to stop it

I got a feelin he was just testin the water. I doubt I'll see any FedEx tracking numbers.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay- Raymond is getting his act together!

Quote:
i am so sorry for the late reply, we had a problem with our fedex account so we had to open a new one and waited for 24hrs confirmation before we starts to use it

here is your information

Gene Hunt
Address Apt 642
XXXXXXXXXXXX,
Toledo,
OH 43614

$4200 american institute of foriegn study
Fedex tracking-8609-9732-xxx0

Unfortunately the tracking number doesn't work Crying or Very sad

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of the 9 characters I'm baiting him from, he has now emailed 5 with Fedex tracking numbers. The numbers don't track on Fedex's site, but perhaps he hasn't put them in a Fedex drop box yet.

In the email to one of my characters, Raymond accidentally gave me someone else's name and address. It's a real address, so I assume it's a real vic and not a baiter. I'll contact a mod about warning the vic.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you know it's a real vic? It might be one of us other baiters. He says he's sent me two checks (I don't believe he really did) and he gave me two tracking numbers so far. Neither of the tracking numbers work. My address is fake anyway. I've told him to put a stop payment on the checks cuz I'm not living at that address anymore.

I can't figure out what he's up to with fake tracking numbers but they're not even fed ex numbers.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OldBaglady wrote:
How do you know it's a real vic? It might be one of us other baiters.

You're right, I don't know for sure it's a real vic. I'm assuming it's a vic, since the address is a real residential address and I assume baiters are using fake addresses. Also, the area code of the phone number matches the location. I turned the info over to mod Nurse Nasty.

I would post the person's name here to see if it's a baiter, but in case it is a real vic, we're not supposed to publicly post innocent people's names, are we?

Is it possible the tracking numbers are not fake, but numbers Fedex preprints on envelopes? They don't track yet because the envelopes haven't been put in a Fedex drop box yet. Just a guess. I'll try tracking my numbers again later in the day.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just curious DD. I gave him a real looking address but it is not real. I also used my baiter cell phone number so I could actually talk to him if he ever calls. My area code would match the fake address. Was it an 801 area code?
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a 901 area code. I checked the address on Yahoo maps, and it's a real address in Tennessee. The satellite view shows it's a house, not a business.

If a baiter gave the mugu this address, either it's the baiter's own house, or he gave the mugu an innocent person's address. I hope no baiter would do either of those. But you never know.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not me then, but I hope it's still a baiter. The addy I gave him would still show on Yahoo maps though. It's a big empty lot and abandoned gas station south of my place of business. I was afraid Raymond would do just what you did and verify my address.

I'm still pretty sure that the FexEx tracking numbers he's giving out are fake. I get FedEx shipments all the time and the tracking numbers never have hyphens in them and they're 15 digits. Here is the number he sent me: .
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Raymond were really smart, he would check addresses on the USPS web site. From what I can tell, even if an address is real but has only an empty lot, the USPS site will tell you that it is an undeliverable address.

You're right, a 12-digit tracking number doesn't seem like a real Fedex number. But so far yours and the 5 numbers he gave me are all different. If they were fake, why wouldn't he just give everyone the same fake number? Unless he knows we're all baiters and he's baiting the baiters.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic