SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD - You seem to know more than our incompetent boss! Are you bucking for a promotion? I'm jealous because you're going to get a big fat bonus, and I can't afford to replace my stolen cell phone until I get paid! Mad Laughing

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

phantom_duker wrote:
You seem to know more than our incompetent boss! Are you bucking for a promotion?

Very Happy You're right. Several times he has pleaded with me to tell him what to do because he's so confused with UPS shutting down all his accounts. He's the boss, isn't he supposed to know how to handle shipping issues? I laid out his options, including calling UPS and clearing up the big misunderstanding that makes them think he's a fraud star. He doesn't want to do that for some reason.

I've tried to get him to let me use plain postal mail so there won't be tracking, which means check cashers can pretend to get checks and start having fun - and you can replace your phone. I guess he really likes tracking, because he just sent me yet another UPS account, and a Fedex account. He also likes using stolen credit cards to pay UPS fees, rather than laying out real cash to buy postage stamps. Oh well, here we go again...
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine, I think your competance and MM's has reduced Ray from a halfway decent check scammer, to a "begging lad." hehehe Laughing Here's what Ray wrote back, finally, to my last message. His emails are getting short, with very sloppy english. He's one hurting dude. Once all these baiters get their checks through post, if you can convince him of that, we might just break him in two. Very Happy
Quote:
Re: i won, ray ray to you
Date:Tue, 5 Feb 2008

i did and i asked you to bet for me cos i got now money but you didnt
i have no money presently
can you help afterall i did helped you ones
Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to pause and give some recognition to the mods. Specifically Breddan Butter. They do hard, thankless work. It isn't glamorous and funny like a lot of the stuff that's posted, but it's vital nonetheless. clapping

I'm reminded of this because I have so far given Breddan the names of 45 of Ray's victims to be warned. There will probably be more. Somehow Breddan has to research them and turn the info over to the proper authorities for action. The ones without phone numbers are a particular pain in the a$$ to research. If any of you turn over victims to a mod, phone numbers are really helpful if you can get them.

Thank you! bow_down
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD

Nice work with the vic stuff!! Baiting him from 9 different addies can't have helped our boy out much either!! Very Happy

On the down side he still hasn't completed the report for the bank Crying or Very sad

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received this from Ray about 15 minutes ago, and this time he gave me a valid UPS number to track. According to the UPS site, it was sent 2/5, and is out for delivery to the Austin address I gave him. I wonder what the University of Texas campus police will do with it? Confused

Quote:
Hello Jo3

i am glad to let you know your check is closer by

Log on to UPS and track it

I am sure you should be able to get it today

Thanks

Jo3 M@m@, Jr.
The University of Texas at Austin
1 University Station E4500
Austin,
Texas
www.ups.com
1Z654AA00195564799

Update: PM'd DD and it appears to be a fluke in the UPS system that it shows up as "out for delivery". At first, I thought he found a real vic to dispatch them.

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the status of check shipments.

-- Dispatcher #1 (B0vis):
This is the dispatcher in charge of phantom_duker's tracking number above.

Ray entered 46 shipping labels into an online UPS account, including phantom_duker, Sir Cumfrence, a bunch of my baiter addresses, and a bunch of real victims.

Yesterday I told him I printed all the labels and put all the checks in a UPS drop box. I meant to change the password on the UPS account so he couldn't access it, but I forgot.

Today I told Ray the shipments are not being tracked, and UPS told me they were all confiscated due to a fraudulent UPS account. I told him we have to give up on UPS and try something else. But hope springs eternal, and he sent me this:

Ray wrote:
But the account is still good and when he owner tried to log on there was no problem
i will tell the owner to call them and are you also sure you dropped them off?

... and this:
Ray wrote:
The checks are in Transit
check ot out your self

That's because I forgot to change the password. It wasn't my intent, but I think this is good, because it is giving Ray new hope, which will then be dashed. I have now changed the password, and I will now tell him I can't access the account so I don't know how he can. Evil or Very Mad

45 of the 46 checks track as "Billing info received", which means they have not been shipped yet (and never will). phantom_duker's check is the exception. It says "Out for delivery". I have no idea why. I suspect a bug in the UPS system.

-- Dispatcher #2 (B3n):
After several attempts to use UPS and Fedex to send checks, Ray finally gave up and told me to buy regular postage stamps.

I did that, and I'm furiously writing addresses on envelopes right now. In a couple of hours I will tell him that I mailed them.

This batch also includes phantom_duker and Sir Cumfrence. When I tell him I mailed them, I will PM both of you. He can't track them, so you can say you got the check or not as you please. Vera, I'm sorry. I kept hoping he would give me your address, but he never did. You must be in the hands of a much less responsible dispatcher. Sad

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DogDine,

I think that you are well on the way to breaking old Ray's brain. His email to G@rry L@mbert just a little over half an hour ago.

Quote:
Hello There

I am so sorry that you are unable to get the check this week again, we have been having big troubles with the UPS and fedex. they don't want to dispatch the checks because of insufficient cash in the account but we have gotten a better means of sending it through the USPS postal service. I am sure you know how they work. The check has been sent yesterday to your address and i am sure you will get it latest Wednesday Next week Unfailingly or before then.

I am sure you know what to do when you get it, Kindly take it to the bank or store or cashing point for cash out and as soon as you have the cash, you are to deduct 10% which is your commission and also Let me know so i will give you where to send the balance to.

Ones again i sincerely apologies for the delay and i promised to make a better thing up for you.
The amount on the check is 3500$ Please be notify.

Thanks
Raymond

I hope Ray's aploagetic mood continues. I want to leave this guy wishing he'd never seen a computer.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SC^^

It is funny that you have the post before mine. I have regained contact with our lad and he will now be chasing after the laptops I stole from your house. Parc3l D1r3ct will make sure that they arrive not on time or any where close to where they are supposed to be.

I agree with you in your thought that every time Ray see's a computer, I want him to puke

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job guys. Keep driving him crazy. I have family here until Monday, so I won't be around here much in the next few days. Give him hell for me. Twisted Evil

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In all, my 2 dispatcher characters have now made Ray burn through 9 UPS and Fedex accounts. He finally gave up and had both send checks with regular postage stamps.

For those who haven't been reading along, these checks exist only in Raymond's mind. He fraudulently ordered a bunch of blank checks for a victim's phished account, and had them sent to my 2 dispatchers, but I never received any of them. UPS confiscated the shipment of checks to one dispatcher, and the other dispatcher's address is fake.

Tally of checks "sent" to date:
79 checks sent but confiscated by UPS
47 checks sent by mail x $3,500 ea = $164,500

Of the 47 check sent:
20 baiters
23 victims
This doesn't add to 47 because of duplicates between the 2 dispatchers.

These 2 dispatchers still have checks left over, so perhaps Ray will have more mailed. I also have a 3rd dispatcher character that Ray hired but hasn't used yet. That dispatcher can print checks. We'll see if and when Ray finally puts him to work.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DogDine - great job in messing him around so much and finally getting those checks sent! Vera is back in the game.

Quote:
Hello There

I am so sorry that you are unable to get the check this week again, we have been having big troubles with the UPS and fedex. they don't want to dispatch the checks because of insufficient cash in the account but we have gotten a better means of sending it through the USPS postal service. I am sure you know how they work. The check has been sent yesterday to your address and i am sure you will get it latest Wednesday Next week Unfailingly or before then.

I am sure you know what to do when you get it, Kindly take it to the bank or store or cashing point for cash out and as soon as you have the cash, you are to deduct 10% which is your commission and also Let me know so i will give you where to send the balance to.

Ones again i sincerely apologies for the delay and i promised to make a better thing up for you.
The amount on the check is 3500$ Please be notify.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Arranblonde, if he thinks I'm sending you a check, you will have another reason to slap him if that's your style. There is no Vera on either of my mailing lists. Sorry!

If you like, you can always just pretend you got the check anyway, since he thinks there's a check on the way to you. He doesn't seem to be a very well-organized scammer.

arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll wait "unfailingly" till Wednesday and slap him for not receiving the check ... again. Poor Vera's been waiting months now!
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was never sure where Ray is, based on his IP. But those of you who think he's in the UK must be correct. He finally told me where to WU the money, and it's to the man himself in London. I find this unusual, since most check lads give a different name as the money recipient.

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD
If you send the money, together with the test question/answer routine he can get the cash anywhere he likes!

He has given me the name of one "company accountant" in London whose name is unique in the UK. She lives in West London. He has also given someone else a name and address in Dartford which has been confirmed as genuine.

One of the reasons I put this guys details up to start this thread was my gut feeling that he was a Brit/UK based. Phrases like "piss off" are very English!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

music man wrote:
If you send the money, together with the test question/answer routine he can get the cash anywhere he likes!

Are you sure about that? I've never been clear on this, because I thought he could get the cash anywhere he likes, but only within the same country as the sender specifies. And in the US, he has to be in the same state. But I could be wrong, since I've never used WU for real.

music man wrote:
Phrases like "piss off" are very English!!

The English used by Nigerians, even if badly used, is based on British English, isn't it? For example mugus, like Brits, say an employee is sacked, whereas in the US we say you are fired.

arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is losing it. This received today:

Quote:
hello Vera

You have every right and every reasons to be mad at me but i did finally got a mail from the payee that the check has been sent and i am sure it was by Post office and you will surely get it this new week latest Wednesday

Please kindly exercise more patience

Thanks

... and I've been totally nice to him. He's definately starting to crack ...

But I might now issue a slap!
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got exactly the same message. Lazy mugu Ray is simply cutting and pasting. I've been courteous up till now as well but Ray will get a cranky response from me this time.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay, I'm back on the payroll. Ray (bless him) seems to have forgotten that i stole some of the money and has promised me a new cheque!!

I think I am going to have to change the name of this thread Rolling Eyes

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard much from Raymond lately, so I thought I should give him an explanation for the check that still shows as "out for delivery" on UPS tracking.

Quote:
Dear Raymond,

I went down to the UPS depot this morning, and I was questioned by two of their security personnel when I attempted to pick up the check. They told me that my address had been entered into their system multiple times, and that the accounts that were used were fraudulent. Furthermore, they told me that they would call in the FBI unless I told them everything that I knew. I panicked and told them that I wasn't expecting anything and that I didn't know the contents. When they opened it, and showed me the check, I told them that I responded to an email that said I won a lottery in the UK, and it could be a payment. They seemed to accept that explanation, but they warned me that it was a scam and confiscated the check. I hope I did the right thing. I hope you're not upset about the check, and can get the customer to replace it.

I feel really bad, because I had accepted a job offer from K3vin 5mith at T@iw@nF@brik, and he sent me numerous emails with tracking numbers for checks that I never received. He was using UPS also. He must have been the one using the bad accounts, and now I've caused you a problem. You have my sincerest apologies, and I will work exclusively for you in the future, so that this doesn't happen again.

Regards,
Jo3

Nothing back from him yet.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one phantom_duker. Nothing like throwing a little fear and confusion at a lad.

@music man, I'm not sure if you care, but if you or anyone else wants to PM me your baiter name, I'll tell you if I mailed you a check. (I've already done this with phantom_duker and Sir Cumfrence.)

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has Raymond fallen off the face of the earth? I haven't heard from him since Sunday. 2 of my characters emailed him yesterday saying their checks arrived. You'd think he'd be excited about that, but he has not responded. I do hope we haven't driven him to a nervous breakdown. Twisted Evil

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard anything from him since last Thursday. I even sent him a message that I deposited a check in the bank and need to know where to send the money. Still no reply.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back! Just this minute re replied to one of my characters who had asked when a check would arrive.
Raymond wrote:
You sit down and watch
some are already getting theirs and i am sure you will get yours too

He sounds a little smug here, as if he's getting ready to sit down and watch the money roll in.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic