SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, thanks a lot Sir Cumfrence! He's supposed to be sending me more names before I start mailing. I'll let you know when I "mail" out the checks. It may be a while, though. There are going to be a couple of frustrating delays for good ol' Ray before the checks finally go out. None of the delays will be MY fault, naturally.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond never lived up to his cranky reputation with me. Until today. It started when I sent him an innocent question...

I wrote:
Hi Raymond,
Please provide me with some useful news about my status with your company. So far you have provided a big fat zero.

Raymond wrote:
I will
www.raymondindia.com

I wrote:
Are you trying to be a wise ass? Your web site tells me nothing about my status with your company. Is this your childish way of telling me that I am fired? If so, be a man and tell me straight out.

Raymond wrote:
There is no page for employment there
if you are fired i will tell you straight

I wrote:
Then I don't understand your point. Why did you send me the web site, and what are you trying to tell me?

Raymond wrote:
That is our website

I wrote:
Yes I know that is your web site, you dickweed. Why are you playing games with me instead of answering my question?

Raymond wrote:
What did you just call me?
Do you think i am a kid that you can abuse me?
You are fired

I wrote:
If you act like a kid, you will be treated like a kid.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps he can be persuaded to send/receive emails to his @raymondindia.com account...it'll soon be obvious if it's really his domain, and 419 emails from his domain may get the ISP to agree to boot him...
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SH^^

How is the weather going North? Trinity and I are heading to Cali first as I have never seen the Pacific ocean. That will keep me out here a lil bit longer. Hows that Land Cruiser running? Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

justice, I haven't talked to ray after i left las vegas on friday night. I can't wait to see the frantic emails. I think the bank is going to email me, and tell me there is a little problem with that check he sent me...hehehe
I think his customer is trying to screw with him. Wink The weather is horrible in California this weekend! Pouring rain, mudslides, snow in LA!, the entire coast from Mexico to Washington is really bad. There have been road closings, multi-car pileups on the highways. It's unsafe!! Be careful! I'm stuck in Reno, as the road over the mountains was closed to all traffic unless you had chains on the wheels, and even then, it was not recommended. Not sure if I'll be moving today. Let me know what you are up to, later. Don't forget to watch the www.blogtalkradio/ibc show today at 1PM EST! Very Happy
@manbiteslion - Is that ray's website? Do you think you could get the ISP to shut it down? I'm not sure how successful that is in India. I know China is damn near impossible.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The web site http://www.raymondindia.com is the real web site of a real company. Raymond is a big Indian clothing company. Our scammer Raymond is using them to give himself some credibility.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DogDine - Thanks for that info. I thought that it looked way too professional for a scammer. And the Whois and DNS info looked legit to me.
@manbiteslion - getting his ISP to shutdown his email is not the way to deal with any scammer. He will only get another one, and it only hurts the good guys. He has no website, and calling him on it will only make him twig on you. DogDine is trying to get bank accounts to close, and we definitely don't want to mess up his bait. Keep wasting his time on the email he is using now, okay?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond hired me to be a check dispatcher, and he emailed me a picture of a cancelled check belonging to a real person.

I think he must have the login info for someone's bank account. He downloaded the image of a cancelled check in order to see the victim's signature, and ordered some new checks to be sent to me and his other dispatchers. Then I'm supposed to write checks and forge the victim's signature.

I PMed a mod to warn the victim. If I don't hear back from the mod soon, I think I'll call the vic myself, since it seems to me that time is of the essence.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DogDine - This guy is really starting to piss me off even more! Evil or Very Mad Thanks for the update on his dealings.

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SH^^

Thanks for the weather update. Ray emailed me asking what the weather was like on my trip. Sounds like he was checking to see if you are lying to him. I will pass along the terriable conditions . . . none of us loyal employees would lie to our boss, would we? Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, he could just look at weather.com, the lazy lad! Evil or Very Mad
I hope you two enjoy the ocean, if you can even see it through the rain. Watch out for mudslides, as they are supposed to get 5-6 " of rain around LA today. Smile

EDIT: Update for today......
Sunday by email: I told ray i sent 3500 to Samuel Thomson in Newcastle, U.K. about 1200 PST. and am heading to Oregon now. It's snowing heavily in the mountains, and I hope I can get over them before
dark. But I didn't give him the moneygram number. I won't email him till tomorrow, probably.
He's gonna be disappointed, again. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has Raymond asked anyone to send money by bank transfer instead of WU/MG? If so, can you please PM me with his account details? Breddan Butter (the mod who is warning the victim whose bank account was stolen) is asking for this.

If not, after all WU/MG modalities have inexplicably failed, maybe you can tell him you prefer to use a bank transfer. If Raymond has any bank accounts, it will be nice to get them shut down.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dog Dine - I've asked ray a couple of times before, and he puts me off, saying it's a domicile account, and can't accept international transfers, he doesn't think. After this moneygram fails, I will suggest it, again and tell him I'm tired of this wu/mg crap.

EDIT: Ray is going to be disappointed again. Here's our little chat session tonite. I will ask for bank details tomorrow.
ray: Wayne
ray: how are you
ray: Hello Wayne are you there ?
me: ok. i just got to the hotel
ray: wow
ray: thats wonderful what Hotel is that?
me: hanmpton house
ray: where is that located ?
me: in seattle
ray: ok good
ray: I saw yo
ray: i saw your email
ray: with the tracking number
me: oh, ok
ray: but the tracking number or control number is meant to be 10 why is it 9 digit ?
ray: that was what gave me the grace till now
ray: if Samuel can get the money in the money, i will ship out the stuffs
ray: and i am gonna be a man again
me: is it 9?
ray: yeah
ray: i guess its meant to be 10 digit
ray: please check it again for me
me: i must have misstyped the number
ray: ok
ray: good
me: i think i may have tossed the receipt, thinking that were were all done with this, ray.
ray: No
ray: please its very important
ray: without that i cant get the money
ray: you cant do this to me
me: i seem to remember putting it in my trash bag in the truck, and dumping the bag at the last rest stop, 100 miles or so back down the road
ray: what
ray: this is my life
ray: can you call them and ask
ray: Please without that i cannot get any cash
ray: please
me: i had cigarette ashes to dump, too. and McDonald's juck. I wanted to keep my new car clean, ray, i guess,
ray: Please call them to confirm ... cos we are going there very early in the money...
ray: Guess what they will take me for if they realised it was not real
me: i don't even remember what moneygram office i used. i was really tired that day.
ray: OK
ray: thanks
ray: Just pray i get the cash tomorrow or else
ray: i dom done
me: well, i got the name right, and it's only off by one number.
ray: lets se what happens tomorrow
me: ok, ray.
me: Weezy is treating me to dinner tonight! I can't wait. I've been eating shit for two days now.
ray: lol
ray: good for you
me: i hope she likes this truck I bought. I'll tell her you helped me pick it out.
ray: send me the picture
ray: let me use it as my wall paper
ray: i wanna see it
me: i don't have a camera, or i would
ray: may be i can buy the type to when i get settled
ray: i dont have a car any more now lol
me: better have alot of cash for gas, ray. this thing only got 13 miles/gallon on the trip up here.
ray: wow
ray: thats awful
me: yeah, maybe, but it's very powerful. doesn't even slowdown on the steep hills.
ray: thats good
ray: i love that
me: so what are you doing up so late? what time is it there, anyway?
ray: its 11:24pm
ray: i wasnt doing aything
ray: i was thinking about my life
ray: so i decided to come online maybe i can talk to you before i go to bed
me: oh, i thought it was later by an hour
ray: i dont understabd ?
me: or even much later. i don't know timezones too well
ray: oh i see
me: then there's daylight savings time and all that shit.
ray: ok good
me: it's 3:28pm here right now, and getting dark. the sun is behind this mountain near me
me: it's sleety-snowy shit coming down now, but not too heavy. not as bad as yesterday and the day before
ray: brb
ray: 2 min
-------
ray: i am back
ray: i think i will be off to bed soon
rays: take good are of yourself and Dana
me: ok.
me: goodnight
ray: take care wayne
ray: make sure you come online qucily tomorrow so i can tell you what happens
ray: thans
me: ok i will try.
ray: good
ray: bye

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
i think i may have tossed the receipt, thinking that we were all done with this, ray.
i seem to remember putting it in my trash bag in the truck, and dumping the bag at the last rest stop, 100 miles or so back down the road
i don't even remember what moneygram office i used.
well, i got the name right, and it's only off by one number.

Laughing Twisted Evil beers! bow_down clapping Thumbs up

This is feckin hilarious. You blocked every possible escape for him. And he just seems to take it.

Raymond wrote:
this is my life

You bet it is, Raymond!

Raymond wrote:
Just pray i get the cash tomorrow or else

What the hell does he think he's going to do tomorrow? Try every possible way to fill in the missing digit? You even hinted it might be Moneygram, so he can't be sure if you forgot a digit or gave him an extra one.

Bravo!
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray hired one of my characters to be a check dispatcher and also to print my own checks. Happy to oblige, I soon told him I had bought software and special toner. He sent me the image of a real cancelled check from a phishing victim (who has since been warned by mod Breddan Butter), and asked me to print a sample check.

I found micr fonts on the web and whipped up a check using Excel and Photoshop. I blurred it a little, shrunk it, and put "VOID" all over it so he can't try to print it himself. I guess it was convincing enough, because here was his response:

Raymond wrote:
This is real good
I want you to print 5 copies and i will give you 4 more address with your own and write 6,500$ on them all
can you cash that amount in your bank ?

You gotta love this dickweed! Not only will he screw me by not paying me the dispatcher's salary he promised, but he's going to screw me again by having me cash one of my own bad checks!
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today was a busy day. Raymond hired another of my characters to be a dispatcher, and sent me checks. At least he says he did. They never arrived at the drop box, so I assume UPS confiscated them.

But I told Ray they arrived. Pulling a number out of thin air, I told him there were 4 books of 30 checks apiece. He didn't complain, so he obviously has no idea how many checks were really ordered.

He sent me a list of 27 people to mail checks to. I know 19 are baiters, including Jo3 M@m@, G@rry L@mbert, and a bunch of my characters - including one that Ray fired for insulting the boss. In Ray's organization, you can be fired and still show up for work the next day.

Of the 8 unknown names, all but one have valid addresses, so it seems likely they are real victims. I will turn them over to a mod to be warned.

Jo3 M@m@ and G@rry L@mbert, I will let you know when I tell Ray I'm mailing your checks, so if you want to say you received it, you'll know the proper timing. However, you'll have to be patient - there will be some unfortunate mishaps before I finally say I sent the checks.
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dog Dine,

My character G@rry L@mbert eagerly awaits the payment but he has about eighteen other check-mule scammer to disappoint in the meantime so no need to rush.

Damn good job in getting the names of some potential vic's. I'm also working as a dispatcher for another lad and it feels fantastic to be able to screw the lad over plus be in a position to help the scam warners get the message out to the victims. Who said check-lads were boring?
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep pushing for those bank accounts!! I have passed details of another two onto BB. Soon there will be no bolthole left for Mr Ray Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After Ray's moneygram fails, I'll push for bank transfer. I'm gonna be spending a lot of time with my new love. If there is resistance, I will bring out the "letter from the bank about Ray's check being no good." And suggest his client is trying to rip him off. He will most likely want to try the transfer, before his world with me collapses. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
IH8Scams
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I left myself logged on to Yahoo chat, so my friend sent the following this morning:

[02:49] revxxxxx: <ding>
[02:50] revxxxxx: Have u sent the money
[02:50] revxxxxx: i need my money
[02:50] revxxxxx: Okay
[02:50] revxxxxx: i will call the fbi on u today

I think it's time he has a go with MTCN $e[ur3

Last edited by IH8Scams on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I gave him a dose of , he spent 4 hours on it and quit. I'm sure he will not even try it, tell you it's a fake site, or that UK doesn't have . Oh, well, when he says that, ask if you can send a bank transfer. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
IH8Scams
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know it's not the greatest sig material, but he's threatened to send me to jill.

[09:13] revxxxxx: i will send the fbi now
[09:14] revxxxxx: am on phone now
[09:14] me: I'll pay you back.
[09:14] me: Just give me some time
[09:14] revxxxxx: No
[09:14] revxxxxx: u will go to jill
[09:14] me: No please, I don't want to go to jill

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@IH8Scams - Tell him the bank just called you, and told you that his check was no good.
Now you have the bank to worry about, too, Ask him what you can do? "Me so scared..."
hehehe Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Late last night my time, Raymond sent my dispatcher character the login info for a UPS account.

I wrote:
Thanks a lot, this is progressing nicely. I will fill out the checks. As we discussed, please log into the UPS account and create labels for all of these people. When you're done, I will print the labels and ship them.

Ray wrote:
When will you ship them out?
Please make sure you ship them out today and make it 2nd day delivery and let me have all their trackings so as to update them

I wrote:
I will ship them as soon as you are finished entering them. I am going to bed. When I wake up in the morning, you should be done entering the labels, and I can print the labels and ship them all. We're a pretty good team across the time zones. The sun never sets on our operation!

Ray wrote:
Thank you very much
I will be looking forward to the tracking numbers today
Thanks and have a lovely night rest

I woke up this morning...

I wrote:
I got up with great anticipation for the new day, only to have cold water thrown on my mood. You didn't enter a single label into the UPS account. You promised to do them all overnight. I am very disappointed in you.

Ray wrote:
i am so sorry and i sincerely apologise for the mistake
Please i am contacting others for addresses
Please try to do it for me

I wrote:
What the hell is the matter with you? What made you think I was going to do them myself? We discussed this last night, and you agreed to do them. It was crystal clear.

Ray wrote:
Please reply to let e know if you are going to do the labels or may be i can do them now so all the checks are to be mailed out today
Please i will be glad and happy if you can do the labels soon
Please i want to go to UPS to cliam a package soon

I wrote:
Yes of course you must do the labels. We discussed this several times. You enter them, I print them. I don't understand how you could screw this up. You have wasted enough time. Please do your part so I can do mine.

He finally set to work entering shipments into the UPS account. I have logged in periodically to monitor his progress. At first it took him about 4 minutes per address, but he sped up, and ended up entering 32 shipments in about 1 hr 45 min, for an average of 3.28 minutes each.

I think he can do better. In order to encourage him to improve, I will change the password on the account, tell him I can't log in to print the labels, and he'll have to open a new account and start over.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dog Dine - Nice going getting him to work harder. Very Happy

As I suspected, his moneygram did fail this morning.
Quote:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 5:16 pm

Hello Wayne

I am in a big shit now

remember i told you about the money gram

I was told its meant to be 8 digit

i am in a deep shit, you need to find the receipt please save my ass

hehehe Laughing After that email, I had a chat with Ray, posing as "Samuel" and it was a hoot! I'll have to edit out our AIM names and post it later. It's hilarious. I only gave him one option-give me bank details. Insults and threats followed. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic