SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One could try reasoning with the lad that if the payment is sent to a regular street address, it is very likely to be stolen. You have had problems with mail theft, and more recently, identity theft. Hence you only use a PO box as your mailing address.

You could try using a fake street address then switch to a nearby PO box after the first couple of payments go missing Wink

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone got past Raymonds first reply yet? Its gone awfully quiet in my inbox. Maybe he's been spooked!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ 7/9 - Or just say that you don't have a mailbox because you live in apartment and all mail is received through P.O. Boxes so you really don't have a choice unless the lad is willing to rent a residential property for you. He can't really argue with that Smile

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the 3rd email from him

Quote:
Hello Barton

Thanks for the reply
You stated that you have no mobile or phone number to reach you on or a passport
firstly, How do you want us to know who we are dealing with? Maybe a Bot or something

We strongly advise you please send to us a copy ( scanned copy) because we know you do have a state ID card or a drivers license.

Thanks raymond

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Send him this as your ID:

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could say you live out in the sticks, and there's no postal deliveries at all. The nearest post office is 20 miles away, and you have a po box there, which you check every day after work. The bullshit possibilities are endless.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is insisting on ID

Quote:
Hello Barton,

I wish i could help but this is the rules and regulations of the job
we need a means of identification from you

Thanks
Raymond

I will not be sending him any of course, not an ID he would be ablt to read anyway

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has he sent you his ID?

I'm pretty sure you'll need to see his first to ensure he is covered for worker's insurance... Wink

Mortar x10
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent this

Quote:
Hello Raymond

I do need this work but I am a little sceptical of giving any ID on the computer,

can you give my some assurance that you are who you say you are
After all I will be doing work for you in the hope that I get paid, will I be doing wok and find that you domt pay me for the work I do

If you dont trust me, then why should I trust you

regards
Barton

I will let you know if it works

I take it others are having no sucess in getting him to trust you

Rules are rules apparently

Quote:
Hello Barton,

I am assuring you that your data are safe with us, we need to trust each other thats why we need this information because we are dealing with money here

Please try to understand us, there are many people emailing us for the job offer and hae complied with what we ask them. Your failure to do this might disqualify you from working with us

Thanks
Raymond

And my reply

Quote:
I guess you are right

Please send me your ID so I know you are real and then I will send you mine

Otherwise I will not be able to do this work that i am desperate for

My mummy wont let me do it any other way

Thanks

This one is a challenge to get fake cheques off, are they normally a pain like this?

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Given Raymondo a fake addy and a very real Gizmo Voip phone number and await his first cheque. Very Happy

He didn't mention any ID!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He kept asking for my ID so I sent him a dll / pdf. He asked for a jpg - but I can only scan to pdf so I pointed him to the free download...

Quote:
On 10/26/07, R4ymond J4mes <[email protected] > wrote:
Hello Regina

I did got your information but unfortunately i am unable to view the scanned copy can you resend it using JPEG format ?

Thanks
R4ymond

On 10/26/07, Regina D4riimple < [email protected]> wrote:
R4ymond,

I only have adobe acrobat for scanning. You can use it also. It is a free download from the adobe website.

Regina
Hello Regina,

Thanks for the email
I will give it a trial now

Thanks
R4ymond

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will try that when I bait him next.

For now it seems I have gotten the sack

Quote:
Hello barton,

Thanks so much for the email
I will advise you stop sending us email because you are not ready to work with us due to the fact that you argue alot and complain with all the necessary information we needed from you

I hope you understand i am doing my job

My reply

Quote:
hope you understand that you have wasted lots of my time.

Why will you not trust me when while you expect me to trust you

I will continue to write until you give me this job

I do not give up and will will be so sick of me emailing that you will give me work

Write tomorrow

Barton

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So if you send him a fake address, why not a fake ID? Surely you can whip something on Photoshop or Word that includes a mug shot of a criminal from a crime watch web site? And it could look so fake no Brit or American would believe it?
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ wouldn't want to give them something to use on a vic

This just in:

Quote:
On 10/26/07, Regina D4riimple < [email protected]> wrote:
Raymond,

Can I start work now?

Regina
Hello Regina

You are already register with us
You will receive Update asap

Thanks
R4ymond

Appears the ol' dll to pdf and not wanting / able to download 30mb of adobe [or did and it still wouldn't open] trick worked Twisted Evil

Dr. Ivor Bollockov
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget my favourite excuse:

Sorry, I would love to send you my id but it's strictly forbidden
by Homeland Security, if I tried to send it to you, I could be arrested.
I will show you my id when we meet.

Always works for me Wink

USEMA PANTE

please it is clear that the system does not understand me so try and call me.
I am waiting for your call or i will conclude that you are not competent.

JOHNSON NYERERE - Safari from Johannesburg to Durban and back ending with

x9 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts x lost count!
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond is awfully nice:
Quote:
Dear Sirs:

I have recently become unemployed and had to move back into my mother's house. I need a job I can do from my home. I understand you have positions available that I can work my own schedule. Can you please tell me more?

Regards,
Penny *****
Salt Lake City, Utah

Quote:
Hello Penny

Thanks so much for the reply you sent to me Yes we are currently looking for employee and the post availabel is the post of a cashier Please reply if you are interested

Thanks
Raymond

Quote:
Oh, I thought I read that you were offering work I could do from home. Where is this post located?

~Penny

Quote:
Hello Penny

Yes you can do this from home
we update you while our client pay you. You will be acting as our middle man

Hope you understand

Quote:
I don't understand, sorry. A cashier stands at a cash register and takes money from customers. I do want something I can do from home, though. Will I sell a product? What would your client pay me for?

It's after midnight for me here. He's at his computer because he's firing off answers within minutes of my sending.

More (Gee this guy is an eager beaver):
Quote:
Hello Penny,

Its like you acting like our representative, Our clients who are ready to pay us will send you a check and you cash it and deduct your 10% from it and send the rest to us or Do you want the other Job where by we ship packages to your place and you send to our clients or sell some ?

Please reply

Quote:

Oh, like a reshipping service? How big are the packages? I have a small house.
Tell me how much I can expect to earn. I mean like if clients send you checks now and then for small amounts then 10% isn't very much money, is it? How do I sell products? Do I have to have a web site or an ebay account or do I have to go out and find customers? What kind of products? Like knives or perfumes?

If he fires another right back I think I'm going to ask him if he'll chat about this.
Hello Penny
Quote:
Thank you for the question
Firstly, about the check. it might be 1000$ or 10,000$ yours is just to take 10% from it which is your commision and you send the rest to the Company's Accountant

Secondly, About the shipping is not a big job. we order products online such as Electronics, Clothing Material, jewelries , Computers and send to our Clients Worldwide as a compensation of their work done. this the courier services will ship it to you from the stores like www.sears.com, www.tigerdirect.com , www.target.com e.t.c and we will send you the way bill and the account number to use in shipping all you need to do is to Have a Printer to print them and get boxes for the shipping

Quote:
Oh, okay, I think I can do this as long as it's nothing illegal like drugs or something. You seem to be online and it's really late here. Where are you located? Would you be able to chat on Yahoo Messenger about this job? I have lots more questions.
~Penny

Quote:
Hello Penny

We deal legitimately, I am Located in Alrmold, India.
The yahoo Msg is faulty, can yu use your gmail msger ?

So i can answer your questions

Quote:
Raymond: Hello Penny
This is Raymond here
me: Oh hi! I've never used this before
Raymond: You there
Welcome
me: thank you
Raymond: its fun using this to chat too. Its just like yaho Msg
How are you doing and how has the day been with you ?
me: Yeah, I like YIM though
Oh I am fine thank you
except I really need a job
Raymond: So You are free to ask me more questions here
You already have one Penny
me: well I was just wondering how much time I will be putting in working for you
Raymond: Everyday, we have more people emailing us for jobs abd they get it becasue they meet up with what we ask them
This is a very easy Job penny, Its sometimes called a part time Job
me: I can't pay any money or buy sales kits or training, Raymond. I am overdrawn in my checking account as it is.
Raymond: What Bank do you use ?
me: I use a local credit union
Raymond: and How much are you oweing your bank
me: My car payment bounced. $350
Raymond: Hmmmm
Lets see, within 2 weeks, you will ay them up .. i assure you of that
me: Really?
Raymond: Since you are oweing your bank 350$, you will have to cash check in a Cashing Point
me: What is that?
Raymond: Do You have Any cashing Point Around you? Its Just Like Stores
me: Not that I know of.
Sent at 12:53 AM on Saturday
Raymond: Well, I am going to need your Information such as Full Name, Address, City, State, City, Zip Code, Phone Number and Bank Name. Please send this to my email now so i can locate a cashing Point for you very close to your area
Sent at 12:54 AM on Saturday
me: My name is Penny XXX XXXXX, I live north of Salt Lake City in a little town called Clearfield. Do you know it?
Raymond: Please send it to my email
me: Why do you need my bank information? Don't you have your own accounts?
Raymond: Not bank Information
Just your bank Name
me: Oh that's good. You had me worried for a minute. My credit union is Weber State CU.
Raymond: please reply my email
i just sent you an email

Quote:
Hello Penny

Please send me your information such as
Full name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Phone Number
Bank name

This i what we need to register you

Thanks
Raymond

Quote:
dont be scared
Sent at 12:58 AM on Saturday
me: oh ok. Well it's nearly 1 am here and I know it's gotta be later for you. LOL, I never expected to be applying for a job like this.
Raymond: oh sorry
its 9am here
me: Oh, no wonder! I thought you said you were in Indiana.
Raymond: India
me: I just misread. That explains it!
Raymond: You are welcome
me: Well I will fill out your information questions in the morning. What did you say the name of the company is?
Raymond: Raymond Textiles Ltd. a division of raymondindia
me: Oic, and how many employees do you have here in the US?
Raymond: they are many, but in my part we have up to 800 employees
me: Do you have many here in Utah?
Raymond: i dont think so
me: Oh, I forgot to ask about selling products. Can you tell me more about that?
Raymond: mostly in Cali, Texas, New York, DC
yeah, we do buy products online and if we realise the client is no more interested we give you the priority to sell it out
me: I'm not sure I understand how that works.
Raymond: yes
do not worry about that one for now
Sent at 1:06 AM on Saturday
me: OK, well I am excited and happy that I found you.
Raymond: this is mostly done during festival or award period
Glory be to God
me: Oh is this a religious organization?
Raymond: i am appreciating God for what you said
me: oic
Raymond: i am a Christian
are you ?
me: Oh yes. Well I do hope this is the blessings I have been praying for.
Sent at 1:09 AM on Saturday
me: Raymond you are very sweet. I thank you very much for the time you have spent with me. I will pray and then sleep on this and answer your email first thing in the morning. Since it is after 1:00 AM here, I think I better call it a night.
Raymond: Yes
you are welcome Penny
Have a wonderful night rest
me: I thank you.

BLECCCCHHHH! Slime ball.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't filled out his requested information. I haven't decided what to give him. Raymond just sent me an email that just said, "ssssssssssssssssssssss." Any idea why he'd be hissing at me?
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
Hello,

This is to update you of the new week. We have registered you into the company's database and I am sure you know what your duties are.

We want you to Set up an Account with Etrade which the Company and you will have access to use in collecting money from our clients. After the registration, you wil need to activate the account with $100 before any transfer can be made into the account.

Remember, all transaction made to the account, you are entitled to 10% of the money transfered in to the Etrade Account.

Also the Company will need both the Login and Password to the Etrade account you register so as to monitor the account.

I hope you Understand this message and also, You can read more about the Etrade Account by checking their website : https://us.etrade.com/e/t/home

Hoping to read from you asap

Thanks
Raymond

It was emailed to [email protected] - other receipients BCC'ed -

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that too. I wrote him back that I was not able to put $100 in to open an etrade account and I wouldn't anyway because he says in that email that he gets 90% of what ever is in the account. I am not going to pay him for a job. Now he's trying to convince me to go write a hot check at a check cashing place so I can do the etrade thing. I am being dumb.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that may well be the scam, you put in the $100 and never see it again, he may well send you fake cheques after that but if you have paid $100 his costs are covered.

Has someone checked out the website, my gut feeling is it is fake and should be killed allthough if it is fake it is a very good one

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep- it looks like Raymonds "stock in trade" is the bank account ripoff!

I checked out the etrade site- looks legit to me.Lots of hits using google, long whois registration etc.

Better tell him that I don't have $100 to open an account and see what he suggests.

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm registered with him too. In my experience, if I give a check lad a P.O. Box as an address and then just don't reply to the demand for a street address, then nine times out of ten I get a check a week or two later. He is too lazy to keep track of things, usually. If I start an argument on the subject, then the lad gets pissy and suspicious. Plus, it's a lot easier for me to ignore an email than to respond to it.

If then the lad sends a check to my p.o. box via fedex, ups or anything but the US postal service, the courier service sends me a postcard at my p.o. box asking me to pick up my parcel. This leads to lots of possibilities, such as "I'm out of town, and I'll have to pick it up when I get back" or just ignoring them again for a week or so, or blaming it all on somebody else and asking for another check.

I love check lads, and I love Raymond too!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The last email I sent this guy I told him I didn't think his job was for me, thanks anyway.

Today I get an email from him, "To late! Your check has been sent! Please contact me immediately!" Of course I'm not going to.

And his check is going to the city police department. Yuk yuk yuk.
Queen Tika
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for your info. I have an account at etrade and it is a very large, legitimate company. Same old you open an account, you put money in, the lads take it out. Maybe I can get them to do a little trading on my recommendations Twisted Evil
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Ivor Bollockov wrote:
Don't forget my favourite excuse:

Sorry, I would love to send you my id but it's strictly forbidden
by Homeland Security, if I tried to send it to you, I could be arrested.
I will show you my id when we meet.

Always works for me Wink

That's what I do also.

Then I act angry because I got a visit from Homeland Security and ask the lad if he's a terrorist or something.

Feel free to use it if you want. Seeing this more often might give the lads the idea that it really is illegal and stop all this crap about passport scans.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic