SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@justice - Sorry to hear that your daughter got sick. Nothing serious, I hope. Well, I'm sure Ray won't mind if his laptop shipment is delayed. I've found him to be a very forgiving sort. Do what you must do. As long as it inflicts more pain for him, I'm all for it. Gee, you must be making big bucks in this company to be sending laptops all around the world, justice. I hate this lousy job! In fact, I'm pissed because if it wasn't for Ray, I would probably not have lost my Mooshka! Maybe his 3500 in cash was too much a temptation for the girl, and she did something stupid! (I know it doesn't make any sense, but I've become a real wild drunk, now! Laughing ) I think i will have a hangover, and be really nasty to him today. That might be fun! I'm fighting mad! Twisted Evil
I'll plan on being to the Carrot top show, plenty drunk, and I'll be in no mood to hear any crap from a Cowboys fan. How could you possibly have any respect for a quarterback who parties it up before the biggest game of his career, and management that actually encourages that behavior. As if they had the game in the bag, or something...
Watching T.O. cry on TV was music to my ears, the little baby!
"Don't go blaming the quarterback. It's not fair! Stop it! It was the team that lost the game...." hehehe Laughing I'll be at the show, wearing my number 10 Giants jersey, poking fun at you....you better not take a swing at me!!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need to blow off a little steam on Ray this afternoon. Very Happy

Raymond: hello Wayne
hello Wayne
Sent at 1:44 PM on Tuesday
Raymond: Hello
You there?
Sent at 1:49 PM on Tuesday
me: yeah, ray i'm here
Sent at 1:57 PM on Tuesday
me: are you there, ray? man, i have a wicked hangover.
Raymond: any trace of Dana and the money ?
me: I can barely see this fucking screen.
Sent at 2:01 PM on Tuesday
me: not yet, but i'm gonna call her daddy up i think. i talked it over with some people in the bar, and they said i should see if i can find her that way.
Raymond: you have started drinking again
me: no fucking shit. i was really pissed off, and stressed to the max yesterday. i couldn't stand it, ray.
Raymond: i need my money
me: i know you do, ray. so stop saying it, ok? you are stressing me out again.
Raymond: i am stressing you out
me: i'm doing everything i can right now, and i don't need you to add more stress to my life by saying wise ass shit like that, ok?
yes you are stressing me out, ray!
----
from Wayne 2:15 pm (0 minutes ago)
to Raymond James
date Jan 15, 2008 2:15 PM
subject chat dropped out

Ray,

the google chat box crapped out again. you keep losing me, and didn't get my last messagfe to you. so here it is

look it, ray. I'm gonna go downstairs and cruise the hotel, and make a phone call to her daddy. talk to you later, ok?
Wayne

------
I'm going to tell Ray later that I got ahold of Dana's Dad, and confirmed her whereabouts. She had to leave Vegas and come to Seattle to do some work for him. She is on her way today to go back to the luxor in Vegas to finish her vacation time. So, I'm gonna go nuts! I may find her afterall! What a huge load off my shoulders! Now, I'll find her, for sure, and get to the bottom of all this. Cool Maybe I'll tell him in the AM, and we can head to see Carrot Top's afternoon gig? Is the singer still waiting in the wings? Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap and Justice, I've just found out that 'ole Carrot top has a really nasty rash and can't perform tomorrow afternoon. Don't worry, I'll give you boys a good 'ole show.

Just sent him this ...

Quote:
Dear James,

Sorry, only got your note. I've arrived in Vegas and am staying at the
Luxor. Apparently the comic scheduled for tomorrow's show has a nasty
rash that only seems to effect gingers, or so the producer said. I think
he might be pulling my leg but I'm not sure. Anyway, I have a show
tomorrow afternoon!

They have put me up in a lovely room in the hotel as well. I went down
to the bar last night to check out the atmosphere and had a smashing
time, although the evening was spoilt a little by a very drunk man in
the corner. He kept on boasting about how much money he's made betting
and then would suddenly cry about a girl he's just lost. Oh well, that's
Vegas for you I guess.

Anyway, don't worry about the UPS guys. Can you let me know when they
are due to show up. If I'm still here I'll ask Harry my manager to go
around and pick up the check. Harry's such a darling.

Lots of love,

Vera

Slap - does the guy in the bar remind you of anyone ?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^arranblonde, check your PM in a little while, I'm formulating a scene.
I have no idea what drunk you mean there, but I sure hope he straightens out soon, or Ray will get annoyed again. Glad to see you made it to the big time, under the mighty pyramid. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was so looking forward to the Carrot Top show Rolling Eyes But hey, a great looking AB with a sexy voice doing some beautiful music will be set the mood for Trinity and my's evening.

SH,

I will see you at the show, I will have my Cowboys Jersey on and it doesnt say Romo . . . it will say Staubach. A name from an era when they took their jobs seriously and didnt go whooping it up with some piece of tail when they should have been getting ready for a tough Giants team undefeated on the road since they lost to us in Big D at the start of the season. And ohh, I am so going to take a swing at you Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey arranblonde! I just got your joke in your letter about "gingers."
I didn't see that episode, but it sounds pretty funny after reading about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginger_Kids Laughing
Nice one! hehehe Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@justicebdone Roger Staubach! I absolutely hated him! His little twinkle-toed clean-living ass beat my G-Men too many times for my liking! And I will loudly voice my displeasure at your choice of a hero. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twinkle toes and clean living . . . you better not say that at the show or it is on you Band Wagon Giants fan Laughing

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

now now boys, I do hope you are not going to spoil my show with any brash behaviour?

Rolling Eyes
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^arranblonde, I'll try, but I can't promise you anything. I'm under alot of stress these days. Sent this email to Ray tonight. Looking forward to tomorrow, guys. Can't wait to hear your beautiful voice! Very Happy
Quote:
subject more information

Ray,

Good news! I talked the Weezy Dana's daddy. I don't know if I told you this, but Weezy is her first name, and Dana is her middle name.
He told me that Weezy came home a couple of days ago to do some work in his office for him, because his secretary was sick with the flu.
She is coming back to Vegas, and on her way right now. I have not seen her yet, but I'm very excited about it. I think she may arrive by late tonight or early tomorrow morning. I've been pacing the floor in my room for the last few hours, just thinking about how I will handle seeing her when she gets here. It will be very weird. I've got to get out of my room for awhile and try to relax now, as I'm wound up tighter than a Titlelist golf ball. Talk to you tomorrow when i find her, Ray.
Wayne

Safari Issac to Chad
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Soon I get to play too....

Quote:
soon you will be giving a check

5 mins later...

Quote:
they are processing it
but i think its about 20,000$ as soon as its done i will let you know

I can feel a DHL siezure coming along any time soon...

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dagget,
Glad to hear you are going to get the opportunity to annoy Ray soon. Very Happy His business is not doing as well these days. He's been anxious, depressed, and angry. But don't let his angry tone stop you from doing your best to help him. Rather, let it inspire you to work harder for him. He appreciates that. Very Happy

Ray is going to wait for my update on Weezy's return, AB and JBD.
Carrot Top Show starts at 8:00PM PST, today. That kinda sucks for me, because I'm in EST, and it will be 11:00PM here. I'm not sure if I will update Ray on the goings on during the show until tomorrow AM. So, why don't you guys just "do yo thing do what ya gonna do." Let me know how Ray takes it, and we'll go from there, okay?[/quote]

Safari Issac to Chad
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You will get soon
we are about entering a new week
i assure you that you will get the check this week
Thanks
Raymond

That was on Saturday, but nothing yet. I think that his other business may be consuming him. Or perhaps, he can't write new checks until some of you deadbeats pay up! I'm sure he wouldn't want any of his checks to bounce! Laughing
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Glad to hear you are going to get the opportunity to annoy Ray soon. His business is not doing as well these days. He's been anxious, depressed, and angry. But don't let his angry tone stop you from doing your best to help him. Rather, let it inspire you to work harder for him. He appreciates that.

Old Ray has been sweetness and light to me so far and not a hint of unhappiness but has mentioned problems with unreliable staff..

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unreliable staff! I sure hope he's not referring to me, dagget. I'm puytting myself out, paying $200 a night, and hanging around here on an investigation trying to find out where his money went. It's not easy. And he never provided any company orientation or training program, so I've had to learn this job on my own. Ungrateful backstabber! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@justicebdone and arranblonde,
I'm presently in bed in Weezy's room at the luxor. I guess she saw the fight, realized it was me, and followed us and security out the door. She had to help me get upstairs to her room, as I was woozy from the booze and the brawl. What a nice girl.! I'm really sore after that tustle when my head hit the side of that seat. Why did you have to push me so hard? All I said was that Roger The Dodger was a pussy, and Romo was a Homo. I did like the singer, Vera Lynn. I thought she was a real pro, and I liked her legs. I couldn't stop staring at them, and it pissed me off when I asked you to remove your faggoty cowboy hat, because it was blocking my view, and you ignored me! You have the manners of a goat!

I have not emailed ray yet this morning, and have logged into Gmail with a busy message that says. "In Bed With Weezy." No telling what's going to happen next, as my memory might be fuzzy when I wake up. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray jumped me on chat 2 minutes ago . . . looks like he got booted though:-)

Anyhoot, I passed on that SH and I had a little scuffle last night at the show. He has been made aware, that after security questioned us, I now know that the a hole Giant fan Wink is Mr D$%^&. I am awaiting his response on should I stay or should I go.

AB, Wonderful show, I just said female singer that was pretty darn good.

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ray is trying to get me on chat now...you chat with him for awhile, and let me know what's going on, ok?
EDIT: this is his contact message on chat...he is happy.. Laughing
Quote:
Raymond: Oh Thanks to God dana is back.... SO how are you doing now and how do we talk ?

EDIT: Another chat message an hour later. Laughing
Quote:
where is mY oney now that you have seen your Weezy ?

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm now baiting Raymond from 15 different addresses. He has offered 2 of my characters the job of dispatcher. This is where some big fun can happen. Almost as much fun as the doings in Vegas.

But I have a problem. One of my 2 dispatchers is using a real drop box address, but the other is using a fake address. Which means I'll never see the ones sent to the fake address. I want to see all the checks so I can f*** with Raymond intelligently. How can I get to see the checks sent to dispatcher #2? If I could somehow get them rerouted to the drop box, that would solve it. But how?

Or maybe I just let the checks to dispatcher #2 get lost in the mail, hopefully forcing Raymond to send even more. I'll have my fun with the checks he sends to #1.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray seems to send out cheques made out in the same amount. If you know what the cheque that goes to the dropbox is worth then you should know how much the other one is made out for ( I think!!)

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point, music man. But in the case of dispatchers, he's going to send each dispatcher a box of maybe 100 checks or more. It seems unlikely that both dispatchers will get the exact same 100 checks, doesn't it?

Come to think of it, flippingsweet also got a dispatcher job from Raymond. I can compare notes with him. Flippingsweet, have you gotten any checks to mail yet?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dogdine What if the checks can be sent to a European based dropbox? But would you need another character, or could dispatcher move to Europe?

Well, I sent a message to Ray so he won't "worry" himself to death... Smile
Quote:
subject shit, ray

Ray,
I got myself in a little bit of trouble last night. i was roughed up by that obnoxious cowboys fan i saw a couple of days ago while i was watching a show. i went to the show because i saw Weezy walk into the theater! she's back ,ray. i'm in her room right now. she had to carry me up to the room because i was wasted on booze, and i hit my head on the back of a chair in the theater. security thugs hauled my ass and the cowboys ass out the door and i'm damn lucky i didn't get arrested. i think i would have, except i've been spending so much money here, they don't dare throw me out, and lose their profits. i have to go to the hospital in a few minutes, because i have a nasty 2 inch gash on top of my head, and i need stitches. Weezy is going to take me down there to get fixed up. And, oh, ray, i found out that she didn't steal your money, i saw the receipt, and it's genuine. i'm going to get my refund later, too. would you like me to just wire the money to your bank account instead of going through this thing again? maybe that would be best. Weezy loves me, Ray! She said so, and I think we had wild sex last night, unless it was a dream from all the booze. my member is a bit sore, so i think we did. anyway, i'm on cloud nine, and am happy as a clam right now. she's going to be here until sunday night, and we are going to stay together in her room! Sweet! Wish me luck on my new romance, Ray. Talk to you later.
Wayne
Can't wait to see what he says to this one!hehehe Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought about using one of the European drop boxes. I doubt he'll want to do business with me if I'm going to live in Europe, since probably most of his victims are in North America. I could say I'm just about to go on vacation to the UK so please ship the checks to me there so I can get a head start on filling them in, and then I'll bring them home with me to mail out. That seems weak, but maybe I'll try it.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DogDine - The vacation idea sounds weak to you, but if it's a month or more with no money going into Ray's pockets, he won't like that. I'm sure you can convince him, and blame the vacation as promised to your wife, or something. Tell him, "oh well, she is the boss of the family." The male chauvanist Ray will hate that! hehehe

@arranblonde and JBD - Ray didn't seem too pleased with my good fortune all he's thinkig about it money, it seems. This just in:
Quote:
Hello Wayne

I have a friend watching you yesterday
he was the one who didnt let them arrest you
His name is Oliver
I knew when Dana came back
I am going to Tell him to contact you or he will come meet you him self his Name his Oliver
You can hand over the cash to him
Sorry about your wounds

Talk to you soon
So....he's sent someone to watch me? I'm shocked! Shocked (Are we sure this guy isn't peeling at the script?)

Safari Issac to Chad
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ glad you boys enjoyed the show ... even if you didn't stay until the end.

This just sent to Ray:

Quote:
Dear James,

I am now back home and I still haven't received the check. Is it coming
to me?

Anyway, I had a real good time in Vegas. I only got to do one show but
it went real well. The audience just loved it - hopefully I can get some
repeat gigs there. The only problem came towards the end when these two
guys in the audience started pushing each other and holler'in. Lucky
security got in there real quick and sorted it out - one guy smashed his
head and then got dragged out but it was over pretty quickly. At the
end the Producer told me he really enjoyed the show - and my singing
wasn't bad either. I think he was pulling my leg again.

Anyway, sorry for chatting on here - I know you are a very busy
businessman. It would be really good if you could find out where my
check is because I really want to start working for your company.

Lots of love,

Vera

Lets see if he actually reads these and connects the dots ....

EDIT

He's just sent me 2 mails ...

Quote:
The name of the Guy that smashed his head is Wayne [snip]. a worker and the other Guy is called Oliver a friend of mine

and then ...

Quote:
I told them you were gonna come so they came to see you sing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic