SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, without Dog Dine tirelessly holding Ray still, none of us wouldn't of had the opportunity to inflict the wedgees.

Very well done indeed DD, and thanks for letting me play Smile

has sent me his cell number, if anyone wants it please let me know.

(I think it would help a lot if someone gives him an outline of Rays little scheme, but I don't feel qualified...volunteers??)

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dog Dine - It has been a great trip. Thanks for being our tour guide.

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All the credit here should go to Dog Dine. He has baited Ray from so many accounts I can't think how he ever kept track!!

@DD- thank you for all your work. I only posted Rays addys to p*ss him off. I didn't ever think that the bait would still be going six months later. That it is, is all down to one person.

Lots more people have contributed but we all know who the ringmaster was in "Rays Flying Circus"

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks a lot for the kind words. I'm not a brilliant baiter, but I am persistent, and this time it paid off.

It's true, keeping track of all my characters can be complicated. I try to simplify it by keeping a file on the computer with character names, latest developments, and date of next action, kind of a baiting tickler file. Each day I would search for today's date to see what had to be done that day, and who had to do it.

As for keeping track of all you other baiters' characters - well, that was almost impossible!

Roger The Cabin Boy wrote:
Yep, without Dog Dine tirelessly holding Ray still, none of us wouldn't of had the opportunity to inflict the wedgees.

Ha ha, that's a funny image, I like it.

I'm still trying to figure out if it's worth contacting the EFCC. What could I tell them? I couldn't tell them about all the people Ray sent bad checks to, since I don't know of any. I could tell them about Ray's hacking techniques, but are any of those evidence of a crime? And the big question is, would they care? Or would one of their agents just extract a bribe from Ray, if he even went that far? Oh well, I'm going hiking this weekend, and when I come back I'll ask some of the mods who have more experience in such matters.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dog Dine - Enjoy your hiking trip, and a well deserved break from our dear friend, Ray. Director's credit, and main actor's billing goes to you. Very Happy Thumbs up clapping clapping clapping

Every bait has an ending, just like every story, or movie. We all knew it had to end sometime, but boy was it a blast taking this guy down. Everyone involved deserves some credit for writing this script. You all did a masterful job of frustrating Ray at each turn. We kept a bad guy away from real victims for an amazing amount of time, and every day was a great read, and another crazy turn of events to keep Ray busy.

I really hope he has learned his lesson, and really quit scamming for good. But, I also believe he has to pay for his crimes, whatever they may be, in Nigeria. I think we should contact the EFCC, and send them any evidence we might have on him. I still have every email and chat session I had with him. I never had the first check he sent to me go to a
PO box, but UPS called my k7 number and left a message for me that I had a package bound for that fake address. I may still have that message. Is this enough evidence of a crime in Nigeria? We'll talk with the mods, and find out what we really might have on him for the EFCC to work on. And wouldn't you all like a nice shiny badge in your siggy line?
This was always the ultimate goal, to get Ray arrested, and off the streets.
Let's hope we have enough on him to put him away for awhile. It will impress his scamming friends, too.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ditto on all that's been said. What a great read!!! I think it was an honest confession from Ray, and that he truly believed about Peter Graves et al. and as a result of that belief he went straight. I think he would've been crushed to find out Bovis was not for real. He really liked you, Dog Dine, as a friend. I don't know, maybe I, too, was just caught up in all the drama of this. But I do know I'll miss reading this bait Sad Thanks to all, and a Big Thumbs Up!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wondering how everyone got on with the EFCC.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Roger, sorry for the late reply. I'm out of town on vacation. I admit I haven't made the EFCC issue a top priority because I'm skeptical that anything useful will come of it. But I don't want to let it drop entirely, so when I get home and have a little time, I will ask some of the more experienced mods whether they think it's worth pursuing. I'll post whatever I find out.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DogDine - If the mods need any copies of Ray's emails, or anything else from me, let me know, and i'll dig them up, ok?
Hope all is well with you. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote to Mr. Sa'ad of the EFCC.
Quote:
Dear Mr. Sa'ad,

I have some information about a man who specializes in check fraud.
Although he uses several fake names with his victims, I know his real
name and some other information that might be useful in tracking him
down.

Are you the person I should report this to? If not, please direct me to
the proper person who handles such cases.

Thank you very much. I am sure you are a busy man, and I appreciate
your consideration.

After 24 hours, the email came back undeliverable.
Quote:
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; connect to mx2.efccnigeria.org[66.178.112.169]:25:
Connection timed out

I'm not sure if that means Sa'ad's particular mailbox could not be reached, or the whole efccnigeria.org server could not be reached. I'll try again, but this time I'll write to the generic contact address [email protected] listed on the EFCC web site.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sheesh. I wrote a similar email to [email protected]. It came back undeliverable, too.

Quote:
connect to mx2.efccnigeria.org[66.178.112.169]:25:
Connection timed out

Next I'll try to fill out the inquiry form right on the EFCC web site.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
connect to mx2.efccnigeria.org[66.178.112.169]:25:
Connection timed out

This is your mail server telling you about the remote mail server - MX2 refers to the mail exchange, how the DNS for the domain is configured (MX record, tells mail servers where to send emails to, in this case a server called MX2.etc, which resolves to the given IP address, port 25, the common SMTP (receiving email) port.

It's telling you it tried to deliver the email, but there was no answer from the machine.

If you'd like an analogy, it looked up where the EFCC lives and took the post round only to find the letterbox was sealed up and nobody was home to sign for the letter. It tried coming back later a few times, but still no joy, so it chucked the letter in the bin and wrote back to you telling you that was what it had done, assuming you'd want to know. If the letter had been deliverable to the EFCC's house, their internal postman would have dropped the letter in Saad's inbox for you.

It may come good in a day or few, who knows, they may be under DDOS attack regularly and will open the letterbox again when it all calms down again. You may well find their arm web contact form uses the same MX and is in the same boat (but with no undeliverable warning), so just try again another day.

Keep up the good fight, DD Smile
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, manbiteslion. I figured it was some sort of problem contacting the EFCC's mail server, and I went ahead and filled out their web "contact us" form with the same message.

I figured the web form would be a way around the mx problem. In your analogy, I thought the web form is like passing my note through a window of the EFCC's house, i.e. a different route into the same house. But I guess what you're saying is that the web server and the mail server could be 2 different physical machines that still have to communicate with each other over the internet, and if there's something blocking access to the mail server, the web server will have the same problem getting through as I did.

If I get no response to my web form message, I'll try to climb down the chimney. Confused

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good extended analogy!

Web forms can work many many ways, some send emails, some just add entries to databases, etc - no way to tell. If it sends an email, it may or may not be reliant on that SMTP server - as you say, it might know of a letterbox in the side door or use the window Wink

The chimney analogy may end up being a telephone call or a fax :-$
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic