SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's good that you told him that Jack is a nut. Then, if New Ray or one of his boys goes to the S1mb@ C@mp, and gets screwed, it might not necessarily mess up the whole bait. Jack can tell New Ray that it is just payback for the way he was treated before, and that he still held a grudge. Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I turn my back for a few days and just look what's going on!

Ray 2.0 is clearly an even less sympathetic character than Ray 1.0, perhaps Bo>is could catch a flight to Tokyo soon (and provide photographic evidence thanks to H'owl) with the $230k in diamonds or something else easily smuggled and just as easily stolen? As a surprise for Ray, of course, and Bo>is is using a week of his holiday to see Japan and safely transact a perfect safe handover. I'd love to see Ray 2.0 panic to cover why he can't meet for 10 mins in his own city for a quarter-mil...

Wonderful baiting, guys, elegant stuff Smile
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My God!

How quickly things change... feel kinda sad, I hope we here from Ray1 again sometime, it's good to stay in touch.

I'm guessing things got too hot for the little boi, and he bottled it.
As a parting shot, my Naija character Ad3wal3 sent him a friendly warning.. lets just hope he still checks that account.

Ad3wal3 to Ray1

Quote:
Lisen up now bruda. ground no level o. big trubel fit come you way. Da man im see no use fo you no more. sey it time paybak da 5 bullet. he dey send 2 jaguda man niaja side com finish you. abeg broda comot fo you place, an don go school o.

I know you shouldn't kick a man when he's down..but I just couldn't resist it.. I'll probably go to hell Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Well, Roger, I think it's nice that you warned him. Because after you guys are done with New Ray, he might just go looking for Old Ray when he finds out he was given a bad bag of goods.. So, cheer up! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just sent:

Quote:
Mr James,
I have been very fortunate. I have found Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch without your help. My have granted him and his close associates an eternity of contemplation in Moist-Mother-Earth.
It seems the fool believed that he could buy his life with details of his schemes - such as two bank transfers by one B0v1s 5t3rcus as follows: $20,000 to Jur4mc0 Inc at the Washington Mutual Bank, and another $20,000 to the R0b1ns0n F1n4nc1al Group at the Educat10nal Empl0y33s Credit Union. My are diverting your funds as I write this.
Once again you discover that there is nothing that you have that someone may not take away from you. Since you declined my generous offers previously, this time it will cost you dearly.
You chose not to run with the wolves; now you huddle in fear with the sheep.
K0sch31 Sukh0t0v1tch B3ssmy3rtn1kh

The penultimate par was inspired a little by Raiders of the Lost Ark, I will admit.

Now, if R4y doesn't cotton on (ie read his emails), how do we break the news to him?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
an eternity of contemplation in Moist-Mother-Earth.
You chose not to run with the wolves; now you huddle in fear with the sheep.

Thumbs up
Yastreb wrote:
Now, if R4y doesn't cotton on (ie read his emails), how do we break the news to him?

I've been wondering the same thing. It will be unfair if Ray is deprived of enjoying your poetic messages. I have a few ideas if he doesn't read his email.

- I could tell him your email address and hopefully he'll write to you. Ray 1 never told me your address, but Ray 2 doesn't know that.

- I could tell him you wrote to my old email address, and forward your message to him.

- You could write to him at the address he currently uses with me. That would shake him up, since he thinks that address is secure. The only downside is he might make me get a new email address again. Or worse, he would abandon email and AIM, and go back to talking exclusively on the phone with me, which was fun at first but soon got tiresome. Oh well, the constant phone calls are annoying, but at least it shows we have his attention! Twisted Evil

- You could place a Russian-accented phone call to him at the Japanese number he gave me. That might freak him out most of all.

I am on a business trip for Ray now. I had to fly 2,000 miles to give money to the employee whose check bounced, because my WU payment to him was stolen by a dastardly Russian predator. Including the stolen money and my travel expenses, this bounced check cost Ray over $10,000.
I wrote:
I met with Sxxx and gave him his money. He is very unhappy at what you have done to him. This is a truly irresponsible thing for a businessman to do to his employees. But I think my presence helped his mood a little bit. At least he knows we care.

Ray, I have to admit I am in a foul mood myself. Because of your negligence, I have to make a tiresome, expensive and unnecessary trip to see an unhappy employee. On top of that, I am very disappointed that you did not fulfill your promise to send the phones and emails of the people who did not get checks. You promised you would send them to me yesterday. You also promised the day before that. I have to find out why they didn't get their checks, otherwise your business will be choked to death. Do you see why I get frustrated with you? When you fail to do what you say you will, it undermines confidence and trust. Please don't let me down.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
- I could tell him you wrote to my old email address, and forward your message to him.
This would work okay. Probably the safest way to "re-introduce" the Russian to New Ray. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This arrived from Ray #1's email address. Both times I sent laptops before, J0e B3llo stole them, so what is the purpose of asking for more? Is this another test of my loyalty?
Ray #1 wrote:
Hello B0vis,
How are you? i am back in state. i am so sorry for leaving without telling you. it was due to some issues that come up that i had to go to travel to india. But now i am back in London for business.
I want to know who is else to pay cos Sol0mon told me you are busy collecting cash last week and this week. i want to know how much you have and who you are giving checks to this week.
I want you to get me 5 more laptops for Sol0mon. he got the last one you sent him and they are happy about it. he has 5 more new workers there now and i want them fully equipped.
I want you to ship it via the frieght forwarders and get the tracking to me via email . please get those laptops and send them to the last address you sent it to that sol0mon gave you.
Please also sent me a mail to know how many checks you have left with you. i want to try and be online tonight or tomorrow so i can talk to you online. i will call you to come online when i get my access
Love you and i really appreciate your work. Alsmo before i forgot, you salary. you are taking it this week remember the new month is starting soon. how much else do you need apart from your salary. let me know if you needed anything.
Talk to you later
Bye
R@y

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He got it, but FFS... here are his replies!

Quote:
Hello There
Please contact me on what to do
I am so tired i just got settle bak cos i was admitted in the hospital for a week
thanks

Quote:
Those money was mine but i dont mind if you get it
please put a stop to him
i cannot do anything cos i was sick for a whole week and was in the hospital
please help me i am ready now

He - just - doesn't - get - it!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want you to get me 5 more laptops for Sol0mon. he got the last one you sent him and they are happy about it

Assuming you haven't lost the plot entirely and sent a lappy to Sodomon, then this is surely a great way to chew through the 'cash' Smile Hurrah! So easily pleased, that boi...
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning, J0seph B3ll0, my dolla-chopping Ghanaian scammer character, who stole both previous shipments of laptops, wrote to Ray #1:
J0seph B3ll0 wrote:
Where are my manners? I forgot to thank u for sending me more laptops last week. They are very nice machines. That was very kind of u.

My problem with this latest request for laptops is that it comes from Ray #1, who Ray #2 will most likely tell me is a fraud. I can refuse the request and tell Ray #2 that I won't be fooled by the fake Ray #1, thus proving my loyalty to #2. Or I can tell Ray #2 that I suspect HE (2) is the fraud now that #1 has resurfaced.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a great fun way around the "fraud" problem...

If Kettle calls Pot black, and vice versa, then the only way for one to prove he's the real "Ray of sunshine" is by...

1) emailing him at raymondindia.com (or at least threatening to), and watch the confusion as Bo>is starts to doubt them both (with $230k in his pocket to spend, as he's jobless with no real Ray)

or

2) A quiz - past events from conversations that you had with Ray. Now I know neither will remember everything, and both have access to the back emails (apart from real Ray's email purge back in the hacking episode), but it could be a good way to burn time for them both searching for answers that don't exist.

Either way, I'd love to see a ray war (with rayguns?) to get them wasting each others time, so add fuel, pipe in oxygen, start a fight and fan those flames Smile Do not forget to retire to a safe distance (Hawaii).
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would tell ray #1 that ray #2 is the fraud. tell ray 1 about the strange personality changes, the call from Anthony, the lack of concern for the employees, etc. If ray #2 is the oga, then he will be pissed off, and maybe we can put ray #1 in the hospital again. I would also like to know what he was in there for. What IP is he writing from now? UK, Kenya, or Nigeria?
EDIT: manbiteslion beat me to it! haha!

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
What IP is he writing from now? UK, Kenya, or Nigeria?

Ever since Raymond 2 came on the scene, his IP has been 148.122.I79.various, which is Norway. Today he is 80.250.35.II8, which is Ibadan, Nigeria.

Raymond 1 today was 82.128.22.I39 and 4I.204.224.39, which are both Nigeria.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray 2 called and we had a long talk. I told him there are 2 Rays and I don't know which is real. That got him very agitated. He reminded me in no uncertain terms that I had already satisfied myself that he was real, and we had established security protocols to protect against fraud. After explaining this to me several times in a vexed tone of voice, he finally came up with a solution.

He said I should email back the other Ray to tell him that I will only conduct business on the phone. The "bad Ray" won't dare call because then I'll know he's fake. But if he does, I will ask him for our 5-digit security code, which he won't know.

When we finally settled that, talk turned to the two $9,000 s3cure MG payments I had sent. The recipients are having difficulties collecting their money. I had previously given Ray the MG S3cure customer service number to call. Unfortunately, when he called it, I didn't answer in time so he got voicemail. The vm greeting, which I recorded, is a perfectly reasonable "Thank you for calling Moneygram blah blah." But Ray doesn't like it. Click to hear what Ray said about my lovely greeting (42 seconds).

Why the nerve of that man! Shady indeed!

K0sch31 told Ray 1 that he chopped the $40,000 bank transfers, but Ray 2 doesn't seem to know it yet. He told me with great conviction that he refuses to lose one more dime. He assured me that he won't, as long as I follow his instructions exactly. Yes, boss, whatever you say.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This to R4y from K0sch31:

Quote:
I am not going to help you; I am helping myself now that Y3vg3n1y P3tr0v1tch has been rendered nonviable - terminated with extreme prejudice - in other words, killed!

My operatives are tracking down Y3vg3n1y's assets and taking over his operations. This, of course, includes yours.

In other circumstances I might have permitted you to work under my control. However, your cowardice and apathy in the face of competition make that impossible.

The replies came from .

Sand Timer x 7
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

R@y1 is back and I think trying to salvage anything he can of his 'business':
Quote:
Hello J@ck

I am so sorry for my late reply
i sent you an email ealier on where to get me. I just recovereed from a deep illness B0vis is also aware.

Please bear with me. i am glad you are in Africa and i can assure you gonna love it staying with me for a while. you Cousin also sent me an email and i am glad to have him work for me

Please J@ck, don be pissed at me. i was admitted for a week in the hospital that was why but now i am better and doing pretty good. please call on on this number. {2 phone numbers snipped - Anyone want to phone pimp a call from a safari camp for me? PM me if you can.}.

i will be glad to read from you asap

J@ck wrote back:
Quote:
Hey R@y,

Great to hear from you. I am staying at this marvelous safari camp in Cameroon after having a bit of good fortune in Lagos. I met up with a few Americans and got into a poker game at the hotel. I won an extra $1,000 from them and decided to treat myself to the luxury suite at the camp.

I hope you are ok now, damn R@y, what kind of illness did you have? I hope the doctors were able to cure it for you.

My cousin P@trick is a great guy { you will soon find out Twisted Evil }. What a pity what happened to his wife, with the cancer thing and all. Will you help me pray for her R@y?

The camp only has a single satellite phone (Mr. Rh0des says it is to ensure that his guests get the peace a quiet a safari camp should offer). I will try to give you a call this evening, but don't be too upset if I cannot. There are people from all over the world here at camp and I think we are going out to try to watch the lions hunt at the watering holes tonight.

I brought you a surprise from the US, R@y. You really saved my life.

I want to meet up with you soon.

That's it for now, R@y.

J@ck
[/quote]

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD Thanks for the IP info. I'm still waiting for David to write back to W@yn3 Dw0ps.
Ray 2 is very perceptive. You are very shady! Laughing I'm still not sure if Ray 2 is Ray 1's oga, which I'm starting to doubt a little, someone Ray 1 sold his business to, and Ray 1 is trying to screw Ray 2, behind his back, or if Ray 2 somehow got Ray 1's information from one of his old PCs that Ray 1 replaced because of our "hacking" efforts. This is still a bit of a mystery to me.

@Yousa - Good luck on your planned safari. I'm not sure if 13.5k and some gifts are enough for Ray 1 to get off his @ss, and leave his possible 200g payoff behind. But, I'm hoping he is desperate enough to take the bait. After the stash is slowly dwindling away, he
might have to go for it. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what fun. 2 lad Rays on the scene. Very Happy

I wonder if there is room for any more? Nick might try to get into the action with Raymond(o) 3 ... to spice things up a little more
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

R@y1 sent the following to J@ck:
Quote:
Hello J@ck

I am happy to read from you. i have been expoecting your call. so you are in cameroon now? when are you coming to Lagos?
Please try to give me a call, you know i am always a busy man so we can fix and make our date

Hoping to read from you and thanks so much for the concern about my health. it was fever contacted from Water and its all gone now. I am also sorry about P@trick's wife health we shall be praying for her to and if P@trick needs our help, tell him to contact me or B0vis so we can. we are all Human beings and can always be of help to each other
Thanks so much for your love

Bye for now

I think P@trick will need some help soon and J@ck will be enjoying the safari camp for 2 weeks, so if R@y1 wants the money and laptops, he has to travel. If he gets chopped in the meantime, maybe he will be motivated to travel. If not, I am sure J@ck can start drinking or cause some other pain for R@y1.

Either way, he already got his 1 email from me today, so he has to wait until tomorrow. Wink

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My apology in advance for this braggy little phone call snippet. Perhaps nobody else will be amused by this. But until we get Ray on safari, at least he can give me a little emotional satisfaction. The change in his tone of voice in this call makes me giggle. From angry mobster to contrite child.

We were supposed to AIM chat this morning, but Ray kept me waiting long past the appointed time. When the chat finally started, there were long pauses where he supposedly kept losing his connection. He called me on the phone, and the calls were repeatedly dropped or garbled. He gave me excuses that the network was bad, or his cable was bad.

Click to listen. (1:21)

On to the chat.
Quote:
Ray: I know that you really want to get my money to me as much as I want it
Ray: but the difficulties........
Me : Yes, it is getting insane.
Me : It is so frustrating.
Me : Things that should be simple never seem to be simple with you.
Ray: yes i know
Me : That fucking Peter and his Russian gang are fucking strangling you.
Ray: yes
Ray: and if i can't get at least 40 or 50 % of money
Ray: i may have to halt the business for a while
Ray: what's the use making money i can't even get or spend
Me : Halt the business - that is death.
Ray: i'm sure you will agree with me
Me : You have expenses.
Me : People to pay.
Me : Rent to pay.
Ray: yes, i know
Ray: tha's why i need ur help
Me : You can't let yourself be put out of business by this criminal.
Me : I never understood why you didn't get him in Abuja when you had the chance. Why didn't you?
Ray: yes we have to work now together as a team more than ever
Ray: he had the authorities on his payroll
Ray: the corrupted ones anyway
Me : But you had him, man, you could have had him red-handed.
Me : That was an opportunity you wasted. And you're still paying for that giant boneheaded move.
Ray: yeah but Nigerians are so corrupted
Ray: criminals can easily buy their way off
Me : Why are Nigerians so corrupt?
Ray: bad leadership
Me : Indeed, but why is the leadership so bad?
Ray: corruption
Me : There are bad leaders everywhere, but not every country has corruption like that.
Ray: even the followership is also bad

Quote:
Ray: why do I problems with money for God's sake
Ray: peter or no peter
Me : Exactly my question.
Ray: peter can't hold your bank to ransom
Ray: it's not possible
Me : It's not a matter of ransom.
Me : Oh, you don't think it's possible? Think again.
Me : Remember those transfers he intercepted?
Ray: why can't a simple transfer go through ?
Me : The money disappeared without a trace. You remember.
Me : He emailed you. He taunted you.
Me : He had that guy, what was his name? in Lichtenstein.
Ray: he did all that to trow scarce into me
Me : Scare? he took $40,000!
Me : That was more than scare.
Me : That was your hard-earned money!
Ray: so what do you suggest ?
Me : Don't you get it?
Ray: this is my money and i want it even some part of it
Ray: so help me here
Me : Ray, I've been thinking.
Me : I'm thinking the only way to get you your money is to give it to you directly.
Me : I think I will fly to Japan.
Me : I will meet you in person.
Me : And give you the money.
Ray: thatwouldn't be a bad idea at all but i need some projects taken care for me in some places

His cousin in India is getting married, and he wants me to buy some gifts and Fedex them to a friend of his in the US. Here's my shopping list:
Quote:
1) 4 Sony VAIO� Notebooks (Intel Core 2 Duo T9300 2.50GHz / 3GB RAM / 250GB Hard Drive / GeForce 8400M GS / DVD�R/RW Drive / 802.11AGN / WWAN / Webcam / Bluetooth /Windows XP)
2) 2 Wedding bands(size 8, size 7)--------18 carat gold with diamonds
3) 1 Engagement ring(size 8 ) ------------18 carat gold with diamonds
4) 5 Designer's Suits(size = M) with matching 5 dress shirts(size = M) and 5 silk ties
Suit colors --------1 black, 1 grey, 1 tan, 1 brown, 1 blue black
5) 1 cuff links --------------18 carat gold with diamonds
6) 1 Patek Phillipe wrist watch(18 carat gold dial on black leather strap)

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My (B0vis') conversation with Ray 1 after he resurfaced.
I wrote:
Even for you, this is low. You just disappeared without a word. For two weeks I didn't hear a thing from you. Now you think you can come back as if nothing happened? I don't think so. I want you to call me on the phone. You owe me an explanation.

Ray 1 wrote:
I am gonna call you soon.
I am so sorry i really owe you an explanation. this is what happened
My cousins wife died and you know about our culture so i had ti go there and wait for the burial and also my family meeting that i have been avoiding all came to catch me. But all is done and over now

Ray, all was in a rush, even S0lom0n was really mad at me that i put all loads of work on you and him. he was really mad at me but i had to apologise to him and decided to give him extra cash. I am so sorry. if you want me to beg you 1million times i can B0vis. you really mean so much to me and i cannot afford to loose you.

Please forgive me. I will hang on to chat with you. all loads of work is here for me too. many production that i have to work day and night for the next 3 weeks, i only pray not to break down so more cash can come in.

Please let me know if you have gotten those laptops for Solomon, please can you get a Camcoder and all the accessories inclusive for him with an Ipod . like the one you got the other time?

Please we really need to talk so i can know if you need more checks.
Hope to talk to you soon. i am really serious and so sorry for my mistakes B0vis.
Please Forgive me

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hearken to R4y's latest grovel:

Quote:
Sir,

If you know what Peter hath done to me, you will even have more mercy on me.
I have worked for good 5 months and nothng came to me. Peter got it all, spoilt my life, ruinned me and elsoe planning to kill me

I dont know what elseto do or where to run to. i have no money to even feed, he has so many people tailing me. i am indebt. oweing so many people

Please help me i am begging not that i am a caward
thanks

Sand Timer x 7
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
2) 2 Wedding bands(size 8, size 7)--------18 carat gold with diamonds
3) 1 Engagement ring(size 8 ) ------------18 carat gold with diamonds
4) 5 Designer's Suits(size = M) with matching 5 dress shirts(size = M) and 5 silk ties
Suit colors --------1 black, 1 grey, 1 tan, 1 brown, 1 blue black
5) 1 cuff links --------------18 carat gold with diamonds
6) 1 Patek Phillipe wrist watch(18 carat gold dial on black leather strap)

Money, eh? Can't buy you taste or class, can it Wink

I'd suggest for the suits he comes to London (or measures himself) and we get something made to measure on Saville Row. At a minimum of $6000 each. Shirts and ties very much extra Smile A proper Saville Row suit is an understated thing of enormous elegance - the maker's name isn't even visible in the lining, but is on a label on the inside of the pocket - just the thing to make 18Ct gold and diamonds look like cheap Lizzie Duke trinkets Smile
Cam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Interesting list there. Indian bereavement and courtship customs move fast, that's all I got to say.

...Question. What do you figure is the average lifespan for this sort of *ahem* job before the employee gets out or gets busted?

EDIT because I'm a compulsive editor and reworder... I really should work on that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic