SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Latif Khalid...Still crazy after all these years.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sirius Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latif is a name I've seen quite a few times in the forum. I'd like to let all his concerned clients here that he is still alive and well, and just as entertaining as ever.

FROM THE DESK OF:MR.LATIF KHALID
BANK OF AFRICAN (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,
WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

(PRIVATE/CONFIDENTIAL).

I am MR.(LATIF KHALID) the Director in charge of Auditing section Bank of African (B.O.A)Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso in West Africa.

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise. I have decided to contact you on a project that will be very beneficiary to both of us. During our auditing in this Bank, I came across some amount of money belonging to a deceased foreigner Mr.(Sheu Yuan-dong) who died with his wife and their only daughter on February 16,1998 in a plane crash. The fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody from his relation before my discovery to this development.

He was the Governor of Taiwan Central(Reserve)Bank.The said amount was $22.6 m USD (Twenty two Millon six hundred thousand united states of American Dollars). I want you to know that I never master minded the death of the deceased fellow.

Their death was an uncured Naturally. Please View this website for better clarification:
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9802/16/taiwan.crash.update2/
FOR YOUR INFORMATION BEEN YOU NOT A TAIWANESE WILL NOT POSE ANY PROBLEM FOR THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER ON THIS FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

All the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the Bonafide next of kin to the deceased, has been put in place and directives will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity in this country as a civil servant(A Banker),we are not allowed to operate a foreign account.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request. Our Banking law stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after (10 years),the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin. I dont want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.Be assured this transaction is 100% risk free.

We agree that 30 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 % will be set aside for expenses incured during the business and 60 % would be for me and my colleagues.

There after I and my colleagues will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Please you have been adviced to keep"top secret"as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I conclude this deal with you.

I will fly down to your country or any place we shall agreed on for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment will be discussed. I intend to import Agricultural matriels and Drugs(Medicines) back to my country. On your acceptance to be my partner please email for a brief discussion before we proceed. Please keep this proposal secret,even if you will assist me,I look forward to receive your urgent reply

YOUR FULL INFORMATION

YOUR NAME.........................
YOUR HOME ADDRESSES............
HOME TELEPHONE.....................
PRIVATE TELEPHONE.......................

Yours brother
MR.LATIF KHALID

I've about decided that most scammers don't bother reading the initial reply; they just follow up indiscriminately. I decided to test this theory with Latif.....

My dear festering Latif,

Thank you for your invitation to have you dance at my son's bar mitzvah. Do you also play the accordian? If you do, we can proceed to deal.

Pertaining to the business arrangements you suggested, I'm not certain why you don't just mail me a check to hold for you until you arrive.it would certainly be simpler than going through all the documentary gyrations that you will end up performing otherwise. But then again, you are after all an accordian weilding bar mitzvah dancer, so maybe you like to gyrate.

By the way, how's your wife. Are her breasts still as firm as I remember them, or are they hanging like old socks now? Do give her my regards.

Let me know what you decide.

Yours in Bifurcation,

The Right Reverend Sirius Jones, DDBS,
Church of the Bifurcated Serpent
http://revs.jones.googlepages.com/home

DEAR PARTNER,

Thanks you for your mail and I am happy to share this transaction with you,but you must keep everything as top secret and very confidential as i am still working with the bank.But first we must follow the full procedure layed down by the law by securing all the needed document that will stand you the rightful beneficiary to the late. as there is no short cut to it,nor of the beneficary is still alive so there will no be any problem both from your own side and mine so you dont need to be worried.

Please understand that you and I are to work as one team to inherit this fund,since I am your insider in the bank as the transaction commence.I advise you to feel free with me AND ASK ANY QUESTION THAT WILL BE OF MUTUAL BENEFIT TO US.

The deceased account holder with our bank is Mr.(Sheu Yuan-dong) from who nationalised here in Burkina Faso for (16)years. He held accountnumber No.BOA 286-41732-55 with our bank. He died on February 16,1998 in a plane crash with his family. Since his death, this account has been dormant and no body has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him or her as the next of kin. I want you to arrange for a good receiving bank account into which our bank shall transfer this money in your favour as next of kin to the deceased and you have nothing to fear since I am here,I will be up dating you all the developmental informationĀ“s from the bank as soon as the transaction commence.

I know that you will not disappoint or let me down when this money been transfer into your account, I have all my hope in this transaction because I shall soon go on retirement, I am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding,I promise to give the best co-operation and we must hurry up with this transaction so that our bank and government shall notclaim and inherit this money because it have over stayed in the bank.

There is no doubt about your eligibility as the legal next of kin to our deceased customer and owner of the account number NO.BOA 286-41732-55 with the following reasons:

(1.)Before the death of our deceased customer, his true next of kin was not indicated to the board of directors of the bank because of the top secrecy and confidentiality of the business which our late customer transacted with the various governments in West Africa.

(2.)Owning to his failure to indicate his next of kin to the officials of the bank, it is therefore impossible for the board of directors of the bank to verify the next of kin as well as the true heritor of the fund.

(3.)The deceased late Mr.(Sheu Yuan-dong) did not have any relationships with our bank he was only a customer to our bank. So there is no trace either now or infuture.

Again,you have seen that you dont have anything to fear for.to let you know how far i have
gone on this am with the death certificate of the desease person i will forward it to you when needed by the bank Of African there in Burkina-Faso.

Remember that 30% of this fund has being declared for you,in your assistance for providing an account where this fund will be transferred into and for all your effort,i wants you to assist me financially because i have expended money in other to bring this transaction to this level. and 10% for all other incuring expenses in course of this transfering of this fund into your account. while the rest 60% is for me the originator of this business.

Update me with your personal information such as;
1.Your name in Full:
2.Your House Address :
3.Your Occupation :
4.Your Age :
5.Your direct phone number

A SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONALPASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE IS NEEDED

Thanks
LATIF

Latif,

This sounds interesting. I wonder though if it might not be a good idea for me to obtain documents under the name of Wel Hung-dong, and send those instead. After all, we want this to go off without a hitch, so we might need a name that sounds like a family member.

So, do you want a Wel Hung-dong inserted into your business?

Yours in Bifurcation,

NEXT OF KIN DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE SAME NAME WITH THE PERSON IN QUESTION SO WANT I NEED FROM YOU IS YOUR REAL NAME AND CONTACT INFO. AND A COPY OF YOUR ID CARD

Latif,

I'm surprised you do not want a Wel Hung-dong, but I guess you know what you want. Personally, I would worry that someone at the bank might get suspicious of someone from my part of the world, and named Jones at that, might not be related to Mr. Yuan-dong.
What if we used the name Long Hang-dong? I'm sure I could get some very nice identifications made for a Long Hang-dong from the women at the drivers license department. Don't you think you'd work better with a Long Hang-dong?

Let me know.

Yours in Bifurcation,

Hello my good friend,

I want you to know that i am here in the bank to feed you with what ever goes on inside the bank so you dont have to worry about any thing occuring in your own side. Once more i want you to consider what about if you provide that name and the bank ask you to presnt to them the international passport and bank account of the same name you have provided what will you do about it. I want you to really understand how much we are talking about here which to be transfer into your bank account $22.6musd so all the information you are going to provide will be accurate.

Secondly, i want you to know that there is no short cut that we will follow than the procedure lay down by the bank and the international law for fund transfer. somy dear i want you to know that this is not something we are going to frame up with any name and send it to the bank, the bank may try to have some facts from you which i will be the person who will direct you on what to do when the time comes for it . If you really want to assist me in this transaction then i want you to be open minded and let work as a team and get this fund out. I dont want you to worry about any thing i have perfected this transaction before i contacted you. as i said before i have the death certificate of the decease so what i need from you now is your full contact information in order to send you the APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIM FOR YOU TO FILL AND SEND IT TO THE BANK . i will be waiting for your quick respons

Thanks your family friend and business partners

LATIF KHALID

Okay, Latif, I see what you are saying. My full name is Sirius Jones, and I am a high priest of the Church of the Bifurcated Serpent, "He who may walk as a man though He stands on His Head". I don't have a phone right now because I'm in a pretty isolated area, so we will have to use email to communicate.

Yours in Bifurcation,

My dear friend,

This is the application letter of claim that you are going to download and fill and you should reattach it and send it to the bank for fund approval.

do up date me when you send the application letter to the bank and if the bank contact you, you should not fail to forward what ever they send to you so that i will tell you the next step to follow.

thanks

latif

Latif,

I received the application. But when I print it out, it keeps printing halfway then stops? What should I do? Can you send me a copy that prints all the way? Or maybe a copy that will print the other half so I can staple the two together and email it back?

Yours in Bifurcation,

ATTN :REV.TRAORE BASHROW
(FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR)
ADDRESS.770,AVENUE DE LA RESISTANCE DU 17
MAI 01 BP 13 19 OUGADOUGOU
Burkina-Faso
Bank website:www.bkofafrica.net
Bank Telefax no:(00226 78785338)
Bank E-mail:( [email protected])

SIR,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITANCE FUNDS OF USD$22.6MILLION, FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER BOA 286-41732-55 IN YOUR BANK.

I AM THE RELATION AND NEXT OF KIN TO LATE SHAU YUAN DONG BRUMELY YOUR CLIENT WHO HELD ABOVE ACCOUNT NUMBER AND WHO DIED ON A PLANE CRASH. I HUMBLY APPEAL TO YOUR HONOURED OFFICE TO RELEASE AND TRANSFER THIS MONEY IN TO MY RECEIVING BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS BELOW:

BENEFICIARY INFORMATION

SURNAME:

OTHER NAMES:
TEL:

MARITAL STATUS:

RECEIVING BANK INFORMATION

BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:

HOLDER'S NAME;
ACCOUNT NUMBER:

SWIFT CODE:

TEL/FAX:

I ANTICIPATE AN URGENT COMPLIANCE TO MY APPLICATION, AND WELL OBLIGE YOUR NECESSARY CO-OPERATION TO THIS EFFECT.

THANKS
YOURS SINCERELY

.........................................WRITE YOUR NAME HERE.

Latif,

I'm having trouble with the letter you sent--it keeps printing sideways. I don't want to send the bank a sideways document or it might screw things up. Please help me figure out how to get this to print properly, or maybe send the document to me sideways so it will print normally.

I asked you this before, but you didn't reply. What's the problem? Are you backing out on me?

Yours in Bifurcation,

The Right Reverend Sirius Jones, DDBS

Dear Partner,

How are you?

Infact i want you to tell me if you really serious in this business because i can not understand that you can not simply fill the text of an application i have sent to you. What do you mean that the application i sent to you fill since 3days ago now. Then why not down load the one i sent to you through attachment and reattach it back and highlight/copy the email address of the bank and paste it to in your compose inbox and write the subject APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIM AND SEND IT.

Mr. Latif Khalid

Uh oh, he sounds like he's feeling a little frustrated. Time to reassure the lad that I am indeed Sirius about this business......

Latif,

Okay, I think I understand your suggestion for the forms. To be honest, I am not very good with using computers and I don't mean to be a nuisance. My Church just recently started using computers; we bought some very nice Commodore 128's from a vendor we met and we're still learning about them.

Thanks for your guidance. I will get the form filled out and sent to you as soon as I can. And I'll try not to have too many more questions.

Yours in Bifurcation,

Dearly Partner,

Goodday

Congratulation for your special attention and properly understanding

in my last mail on how you will fill the application form and send it to the bank for we to claim this fund into your nominated bank account for both of us benefit without further delay.

Now before sending the application to the bank after you have filled it accurrately with your fully information, please do forward it to me once for an authentic verification if there is any mistake.

Then i will order you to send it ok.

Secondily as a clergy man you are, never you cease to table this transaction before our Almighty God so hehim self will be our success in this business.

Beside remember to imply top secret in this transaction and do not tell anybody else yet for security reason till you see this money in your bank account.

Have a nice day.

Sincere,

Mr.Latif Khalid

Latif,

I have attached the completed form to this email. I hope I did it correctly. All these little balloon things kept popping up on my screen asking me if I wanted to do this or that, but I think I got it right. Let me know.

Yours in Bifurcation,

(A little font change....and......voila!)

[/url]http://revs.jones.googlepages.com/lettertolatif[url]

GET THOSE INFORMATION FOR ME, I WILL ASSIST YOU, BUT IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS JUST FORGET ABOUT IT .THEN MAY BE I WILL LOOK FOR SOME WHO IS SERIOUS .

RECEIVING BANK INFORMATION

BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:

BANK ACCOUNT NAME;
ACCOUNT NUMBER:

SWIFT CODE:

TEL/FAX:

BENEFICIARY INFORMATION

SURNAME:

OTHER NAMES:
TEL:

MARITAL STATUS:

I WILL ASSIST YOU FILL IT AND THEN ATTACH IT AND SEND IT TO YOU BACK AND YOU SEND IT TO THE BANK OK .

LATIF

Latif,
I sent you this information yesterday. Did you not receive it? I'm sorry it took so long, but I had to contact the bank for their swift code. I didn't know what a swift code was before I talked to them.

What is wrong with you? Why are you being so rude? I am trying to help you as well as I can, but you keep saying I'm not serious about this. Please explain what is wrong so I can get you what you need.

Yours in Bifurcation,

Dearly Beloved Sirius

Goodday

Please am not embarrasing you but trying all my best to see that this fund mighty soon depart from this my country first of all to your nominated bank account without any further delay. Moreover the bank can not understand that language you used to filled the application. Please my good friend (jones) if you really want us to claim this money then try your best to re-fill that application with an english language so that the bank will not take it as a joking something.Please fill it fast and re-forward it to me for verification once before sending it to the bank. Mighty God will surely bless you as you are prepering to do it according to my instruction.

Have a nice day

sincere,

Mr.Latif Khalid

Latif,

I'm not sure I understand the problem with what I sent. I typed it in very clear English, and when I open my copy of that document here, it looks okay. I'm sending another copy. Maybe something happened to it in the email; I've heard that computers can sometimes do strange things when you send things in email. I hope this one works better.

Yours in Bifurcation,

(same gibberish font again)

Dear Right reverend Sirius Jones

Good evening

Please i will be the last fool to make someone like you sent to me by God to assist me in this transaction be embarrased. But frankly i am getting tired of this transaction with you based on an application issue, remember that both ofus are going to share this fund according to the percentage already stated peacefully immediately this fund hits your bank. So do not misunderstand me, am fighting for both of us benefit and i have told you to fill every thing in the application sheet with an english language to avoid any mistake in it when sending it to the bank.

This is the copy of the one you said you filled with an english language if am telling lie or joking with this marvelous great opportunity.

(sends back a copy of the gibberish)

Please try to amend those places with strange language very well as soon as possible with an accurrate english and reforward it back once more for genuine verification. Please do not be angry, am just traying to prevent any thing that will disturb the successfully transfer of this fund into your nominated bank account.

May God be with you 4r ever.

Sincere

Mr.Latif Khalid.

Latif,

I had no idea what I sent you was coming through in such a strange fashion. I am having my computer checked by a local expert to see what the problem is before I try to send it again. I want to make sure that there is no chance of a virus causing this, because I would not forgive myself if my computer gave yours a disease.

Please be patient with me just a little longer while I get this straightened out.

Yours in Bifurcation,

We'll let him sit a couple days....maybe tell him to scan his machine for BirdFlu.vir..... Razz
[/url]

i have told you not to play with me because i will send HOLY GHOST FIRE to you and your entire family and you will be burnt like the princess of baal .

Morrison "Big Mo" Ibekwe

I have been diagnosed with Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine.

Saheed Djabal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic