SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

c-,could do better!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chunkymonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woke up to this yesterday:

Quote:
Your silence is rather strange to me, I find it difficult to understand why you decided to behave so irresponsibly, how can you expect to keep me waiting indefinitely, what do you take this transaction for, do you know the financial resources I have invested to get this transaction to this level.

I am highly disappointed at your level of maturity, you have prooved incapable to handle this transaction,however the main regrets I have are the expences which I incurred to retain the services of the Attorney who did the documentations,I never expected this from you mid-way into this business.
You need to wake up your ideas in life, there are situations which must be handled appropriately, if you are a business man you should know exactly What I am talking about.

If I knew you were such an irresponsible man I would not have anything to do with you, besides what does it take you to drop a few lines to give me an update of the account you were meant to have opened .
Thank you for your lukewarn atitude jame you have succeeded in delaying this transfer.

this has cut me to the quick! Very Happy
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds like Marvin the robot from 'hitch hikers guide to the galaxy'
Get back to him and tell him you are trying but the doors are too cheerful.

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd give him a massively humble groveling apology.

Please kind sir can you forgive my callous and unacceptable disregard for the finer details of this transaction. It is with heavy heart that I sincerely beg your forgiveness and offer my utmost apology for my neglect and disdain. If you can accept my transgression I pledge to exceed your every expectation in carrying this matter to fruition.

Or something like that. But then I'm a one-trick pony, apologizing at virtually every opportunity. That's because I like it when the scammers get all gruff and authoritarian with me, it gives me naughty shivers.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap him so hard he wobbles for a few hours.

Tell him how dare he accuse you of being lukewarm when you have done everything he has asked it is not your fault if he is incapable of giving clear information and perhaps he should seek employment elsewhere as he is obviously in love with himself.

You are far too busy to be messed about and if he does not want to do the deal then he can shove it so far up the sun will be eclipsed.

Then give him itv5

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can do this two ways. Be compliant or exert your authority. If you do the latter you are in danger of losing the bait. So what...just rebait.

Personally I love responding to such emails with the opening phrase ... "Now listen up and listen good", and then hit them with a load of abuse just to test their metal. Their mother, sister and pet goat usually come into the equation.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I respond to these types of messages, I tend to start nicely then quickly move into a slap. For example, thanking the lad for the message or giving a veiled apology such as "I'm sorry that you feel that way, but....." then launching into a slap for their poor behavior or incompetence. This is followed by exerting my authority or control. I finish off with being nice. The good, bad, good sequence keeps them off balance and not knowing how I am going to respond to any type of message. Plus it is fun.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Shagnasty
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unless I'm mistaken I would suspect that your Baiting name is James

Give him a good slap; that he can't even get your name correct.

You can't cheat an honest man, never give a sucker an even break, and never wise up a chump. WC
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's angry with you, because of "your silence?" Well, remind him that you
have other responsibilities to attend to, besides him, and slap him hard for the little delay in your response to him! Just who made him God, anyway? etc....SLAP! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
chunkymonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've given him a slap,after all how could he be so insensitive,being my beloved brother is in hospital after an horrific accident!I know he's truly sorry because his spelling improved in last mail!Anyway I've invented a new character to respond to his deal offer(to test his trustworthyness)and guess what?He's offered him the same deal!!Two timing b******d!!! and to think he called me his "brother" Crying or Very sad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice slap, chunkymonkey. just remember, everthing that goes wrong is his fault! good luck with the ingrate! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic