SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait request

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad apparently did not like the way I insulted his mother. He has redirected the "bounces" from his latest round of spam to my insult account. If you want to help me give him pain, feel free to bait. Here is the original message, as it is a "bounce" I do not have full headers. Silly lad, tricks are for kids!

Quote:
To:
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 8:25:00 -0700
Subject: MY LAST WISH!!!
I am Mrs. Rose Ibrahim, the wife of Late Mr. El Ibrahim,my husband worked with the Chevron/Texaco in Russia for
twenty years before he died in the year 2003.We were married for ten years without a child. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum
of 7.5 Million Pounds with a Bank in Europe.Presently,I'm in an hospital in Russia undergoing treatment for cancer.reach me:
[email protected]

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I shot off an email to him. Will see what happens.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sent him a happy easter mail too Laughing ill keep you posted
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are several ways to deal with that sort of lad attack The Man. I set up 10 or 15 filters to automatically destroy all bounce mails and now I just get a trickle of spam.

Of course, as you know who did it, you are perfectly placed to deliver swift revenge. Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer:

Interestingly Gmail has nicely filtered all the incoming as spam, but the regular stuff gets through! I was all set to PM you to find out what filters you use to stop it.

The bounced mail was nice enough to include a copy of the original so rather than just forwarding all the bounces to him I thought a mass bait would be in order. If he continues I think I will forward all the bounces right back to him via a couple of filters.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahaha... I just picked that one up from surplus this morning so count me in Shocked

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are the filters I set up. You have to set them up individually but they reduced my bounced mails to ZERO. Just make each 'delete it' and you never get to see them.

Mail Delivery Problem
delivery status notification
NOT BEEN DELIVERED
Returned Mail
out of office
Delivery has failed
Mail delivery failed
Undeliverable
failure notice
Undeliverable mail
Delivery failure
Spam Firewall
Mail Delivery System

If you send them back to him he'll just close the addie and open up another.

Set up the filters and then go back, begging him to stop. Say you'll do whatever he wants and you promise you'll be nice - then do the same again and tell him you have been redirecting the mail to an Oga who wants to chop him - not his dolla. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him my standard insult+confusion first emaill:
Quote:
OK *,

I sent you the * Western Union payment of $575. I've waited 2 * weeks now, and no package.
You know, I don't mind you lying to me, I can handle that, but taking the money is really low.

You'll probably not remember what you promised to send me, but hey, you sure enjoyed picking up the money.
If you remember the last time this happened, and I had to call * Interpol, and then you decided to send me the package.
Right?

So why the * are we going thru the same * all over again? just send me the * package, and I'll send you the rest of the money.

It should be pretty * obvious, even to a * like you.

WCD

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Rose,

My company offers LAST WISH assistance for people in your predicament.

Yours truly,

Click here to support 419Eater.com
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys!

@Gomer: I'm gonna go set those filters up on my mass insult accounts.

Lost count of e-mails sent on one of them and Gmail is now giving me "sector 5" violations.... I'll show them a sector 5.... grrrrrr.....

Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic