SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

would it be ethical ?? has someone done it?

View next topic
View previous topic

Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@michael, thanks for that, exactly what i was looking for Very Happy

Ethics is indeed a tricky subject in this activities, i guess i'm also using you guys as my surrogate "conscience" Laughing

I would not publish here anything of the kind of course and even what i publish here is very much censored by me Wink but sometimes i do need to be recalled back to planet Earth.

As i stated previously, i'm not in this for a badge, or even a clap in the back. I joined the eater to learn from you guys and girls, that have been doing this for a long time, and also to have people around me that would help me pinpoint the best Hurting Spots for the lads.

My real problem, is that i have a past that gives me an edge with this scum, and even not being very sofisticated in my baits, i find that i'm able to lead them perhaps too much, and i do not want to get sidetracked from the subject, by the chance or whim to hurt them just for the sake of doing it.
there are more important matters for me here at work, like perhaps working more in getting info on real vics or bank accounts to close etc.

Its just that sometimes...hmmmmmm Twisted Evil that little devil pops up on my other shoulder and wispers me things Embarassed
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jojobean

wicked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing i might just take you up on that, almost spilled me tea too Laughing Laughing Laughing
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to have a way where you could get lad addys from the same cafe as your particular mugu. That source seems to be offline now, which sucks. It's nice to know that all the emails you are sending out are going to be to surrounding mugus.

If the source becomes available again, I'll let you know.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JOJO IF you could find that i would be your slave in after life Laughing Laughing Laughing

thanks
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If there was some way to control it, I'd say go for it. But I've always been the hanging judge of ethics around here. Very Happy I'd say that there's a .0001% chance that a lad would actually off someone for the money, but it is a minor risk. Why not just photoshop something offering $10,000 for his dead body and then email it to him? You'd have the beauty of knowing that you made him look over his shoulder every five minutes without the slim chance of an innocent person getting nailed.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Mugu, i was kind of leaning toward that myself, and it does sound like the better option...i am inclined to that being the course of action i should prursue.

(like your Hanging etchis tho...)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I played a Russian model I made up a wanted poster and offered $10,000 for anyone who told me where my LadTutut| lived because he jilted me at the altar after I found out he was gay. I put a lot of embarrassing stuff in it - I also sent him a copy and told him I'd sent it to all the internet cafes in Accra.

This is just the picture of him I photo shopped. I can't find the poster.

I think that's when I started getting death threats from him.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Corona
Eater's sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer, That is too much fun and I love it.clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@FF- I would echo what Bombadier & others have already said- it's not a good idea if there's even a remote chance of some ITP getting offed by one of these morons...

Why don't you do something like a mailing to a bunch of fake addresses (include your lad's address somewhere in the middle - oooooooo!) from a fake lad account, where he offers a cut of the $10K to anyone who gives him a lead on somebody using the work name of <your lad>.

You can test your fake email addys here: http://network-tools.com/

The only address that it actually goes to is your lad, but he doesn't know that! Twisted Evil

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well i decided to play it safe and did something close to that Wink

he has now hired a "bodiguard" and he's in hidding...bought a bew mobile too... Twisted Evil the old one was aparently hacked Twisted Evil

some very mischivious people on the world this days it seems Laughing Laughing Laughing
lokie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would take the viewpoint that any action that might negatively interest LEO's is a baaaad thing. So ASEM'ing out a contract falls the wrong side.

BUT....

Theres another (and I would say better) alternative. I point you in the direction of the hitman threads. Just create your own hitman and have him email out that script.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

> would it be right if i would send out a mass mail to all the mail addies of
> known lads with the contract and details of the Lad?

It's an easy answer. No. You would be contracting for a hit and that's a crime. Not even a grey area here. Even if you have no intention in paying the contract or noone even gets hurt. If caught, you are in a world of hurt.

> what IF he actually gets popped off?

Then I hope you live in a non death penalty state.
I promise to come visit you in prison. <G>

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frederick Fokker wrote:
JOJO IF you could find that i would be your slave in after life Laughing Laughing Laughing

thanks

Freddrick-

I need a slave for life. Twisted Evil

I think I am back in business and I can send out the email for you.

EDIT: Send me a PM with his IP.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic