SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

He wants some forms to fill out

View next topic
View previous topic

michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a straight bait going, and we're only a couple weeks into it. I always like to take it really slow on a straight bait so that I can save up a lot of ammunition to use later.

I wrote:
Quote:
If you were to wire me any money greater than ten thousand USD, the bank would automatically notify the government here and it would start an investigation. And although I am not involved in any terrorist activity, the time and hassle of this would be too much. Do you know the number of forms that I would have to fill out if that would happen? It would be too much.
And lucky thing that I am not wiring you the money, because then it gets even worse!

And he came back with:
Quote:
THERE WOULD NOTHING LIKE THAT. AT ALL. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT I AM FULLY INVOLVED IN THE TRANSACTION ? I WIL DO ALL THOSE ONES FROM HERE, YOU WILL BE SUPPRISE THAT , NO ONE WILL QUESTION YOU ABOUT THE MONEY AT ALL.

I love this lad already. He wants to do forms? I think I can give him one or two.

But first I need to slap him for using all caps. It's just so rude.

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing wrong with CAPITALS. A lot of lads think they are doing the right thing and we don't want to educate them.
The more their emails look wrong the less chance a victim will fall for it.

Therefore we encourage bad spelling, bad layout, bad forms, bad photos, and if we can encourage them to use the wrong (or made up) words at times, then all the better.

Slap the lad for things he does right (like breathing), not for the things he does wrong.

Otherwise, go to town with forms.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TrY To GeT HiM In ThIs FoRmAt.

Tell him only business elite type that way. Bold, italicized, mixed format is the wave of the business future! Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to pick one word that I would use all the time, and constantly misspell it the same way. Or slap him for spelling something CORRECTLY.

Um, hello? It's spelled, "Sincerextly" you moron. Rolling Eyes

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic