SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

You have to love it when...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A mugu REALLY takes responsibility for his actions. And when he TRULY understands that everything is his fault, not mine.

Read:

Quote:
My brother, please do not feel that I am trying to frustrate our efforts (yours, mine and everybody's). Far from it. I am in a dire situation and you have the capability to solve it thats why I am depending on you. You have done everything according to my request and I can never blame you for slowing things down. Its all my fault and I take the blame for everything.
I am only appealing to you to, once again, step in and rescue the situation. I cannot send anybody to Abuja because there is no provision for delegation of such duties. It is my sole responsibility and nobody else has the mandate to act on occassions such as this.
Please, I am not trying to waste your time and I plead for your indulgence and understanding here. Try and help me out this one more time.
Waiting for your anticipated favourable response.
Charles.

This mugu undesrtands true submission. I think I'll keep him.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo! Very Happy

He definitely does sound like a keeper.
I love when they say things like that and then you can keep reminding them of it later. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo's lad wrote:
It is my sole responsibility and nobody else has the mandate to act on occassions such as this.

Sorry, I couldn't find the lad-translator link. Does that mean he's going to Abuja? Laughing

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Abuja? jojo, have you ever got a lad to Alexandria before?

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The plan is Abuja, yes. I cannot say I have ever sent a lad to Alexandria before. Maybe something to consider.

This is why the ASEM can be so perfect. This guy gets slapped every time he says something. He came into the story 'midway'. SO, he has to trust everything I say. When he asks why I won't send him the money to his location, I slap him and remind him that just last week he told me on the phone that he wanted it sent to Abuja. This goes on with everything he says. I'm truly happy with it.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alexandria would be a lovely safari! Very Happy

I love that Jojo... he's really on his knees now... play nice!

OT - What happened to our Kenya bound friend? Is he still hanging out in Lagos?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Kenya lad is still in Lagos (he is originally from Dakar, Senegal). He has been on safari since around July 10th! He has been staying with a family there and he has nearly raised the $900 he needs for a ticket to Nairobi.

Quote:
have get every informetion that i need and
moreover the money is almost at hand and am paying for one
way ticket to narobi
. you know last time i pass through difficalt here,
even the hotel bill where i was been before expired and they urge me to leave, so i have to leave, but yet Allah provide me with a good family. they have been helping me even they are the once that arrange the rest faire for me so that i can move immediately. they are so good to me.

Therefore today am glad to writte you and to inform you my further progress in getting the money for the ticket. so am working on the right part now ,therefore our mission will soon acomplish okay brother

As soon as I get word that he has moved, I will post. I am indeed excited about this one!

Goat

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Good job jojo, as always!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whooah...Thats fantastic news about the Senegal laddie, JoJo..

I sincerely hope that he meets up with our friend in the dark Elgon forest one night..... Twisted Evil

You are not the only one excited by this safari.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping Wonderful news about the safari lad. Laughing Glad to hear he's making friends & purchasing a 1 way ticket. He should really be thanking you for broadening his horizons. Maybe Allah will bless him once again w/ some nice, helpful folks in Kenya when he needs to raise $$ for his ebola treatments. Laughing Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic