SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MASS BAIT.......YOUTH CONFERENCE...More participants needed!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, our group from the Bahamas has signed up, and thanks to Connie, we even have a phone (thanks Connie), a K7 that is expensive to call...

Quote:
[email protected]"
to World
More options 10:28 pm (8 hours ago)
1 Stephen Calvin Williams
Bahamas 009476332
Sept 30th, 1987
2 Egbert Teepee Loostool
Bahamas 009573286
April 24, 1985
3 Lucy Sarah Handjobbi
Bahamas 009764494
December 20th, 1985
4 Suzanne Cynthia Foxalott
Bahamas 009843517
June 12th 1987
5 Dr Edward Smith Crowe, MD
Bahamas, 007688243
July 5th, 1966
001-206-338-4091
I, Edward Smith, am the coordinator for this group. I am presently
working in the US, but communicate via email with the anticipated
participants. If I am not available when you call that number, please
speak very slowly as I am a bit hard of hearing. Leave a detailed
message for me, indicating the date and time, purpose of your call and
how you would like me to contact you.

We all look forward to participating in the conference.

Besty wishes,

Dr Edward Crowe, MD
- Show quoted text

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still waiting to hear back from the hotel. I mention this to .

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I have printed out the forms and completed them. I will scan them and send them to you shortly. Do you need a list of all of the youth members that are coming with me as well?

I sent an e-mail to the requesting room information, but have not heard back from them yet. I will let you know as soon as I do.

Sincerely,

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i think i got to slap them a bit...still waiting for the forms to be sent
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I filled out the extra forms today.
BTW they where locked for editing in word. I opened them in wordpad and added my info. Saves printing and having to scan etc.

I'm just playing vague at the moment told them I have the booking confirmed. I will be telling them the cheque is in the mail when they ask about the payment.
They did provide an address when I asked. Very nice of them really.

I think we should all send cheques it's so much easier that WU.

In a way it's a complicated scam however the motel bill is the payday for them and nothing will proceed past that.
Pity I need a holiday Smile

When they start getting a bit pissed I'm going to tell them I have found alternate accommodation.

It might be worth hijacking the scam and have an email sent to all of our delegates about a fantastic motel not far away that accepts Amex and direct deposit.

Last edited by harrya on Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still demanding a menu from them, or failing that I said I'd accept a list of restaurants in the hotel area.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm got to go slap them some more then. i really need this holiday, plus i shined my eater ID so much i can now use it as a mirror
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it's not too late, the Reverend H0rati0 G0ldm0uth of the Chr1stly Church of S4cr3d H3rp3t0l0gy has requested registration for "hisself" and 3 couples (and their caged snakes).
Hope they have pet stores near Disneyland with a lot of live mice! Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

harrya wrote:
It might be worth hijacking the scam and have an email sent to all of our delegates about a fantastic motel not far away that accepts Amex and direct deposit.

That might be a good idea, especially since they can not provide Bishop pool view rooms for his youth choir.

Quote:
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your mail and to join hands to wage war against racism and child abuse.
Due to your urgent request to this Hotel we want to inform you that the criterias you demanded and for the capacity for the type of accomodation you request cannot be possible since we have limited rooms as of now.

But not withstandingis a registered trade mark under The Accor Reservations so we have forwarded your request To which is also in the same venue and the officially selected to host this event also.

They will be contacting you very soon and will send you all the accomodation modalities you requested for
Thank you for contacting .

Mananger

I guess dr. stephen took up all the pool view rooms Wink

Quote:
Dear Mario,

Well I guess this will be acceptable. Although I would prefer to stay at your hotel, I assume this is a big conference.

Do you have any information about the Savannah hotel? A website perhaps? I would like to peruse their accomodations.

Sincerely,

Mario says it will be no problem.

Quote:
Dear Guest,
We are in receipt of your mail and we want you to know that is the owner of hotel because we do not have the capacity of rooms he is looking for that is why we had to refer him to Savanah hotel and below is their Webpage:

I am certain that they will have the requested number of rooms you want.
Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

(Hotel Manager)

I sent Randi the conference forms . . . well the first page anyway Laughing.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)

Last edited by Worf on Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@La brea welcome to the holiday party, don't know if they have mice there Shocked , but im sure well find you a couple of BIG rats Twisted Evil
cbrgrr
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Made initial contact on website. Waiting for reply. Hoping me and my boy scouts will be accepted.......
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I have too many things going on ATM so somebody clue this dense old lady in on what exactly I am going for here?

Samantha has replied:

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.67.23.20 with SMTP id a20cs99399ugj;
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 04:17:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.65.242.7 with SMTP id u7mr1078263qbr.1193224644091;
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 04:17:24 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from myway.com (nn4.excitenetwork.com [207.159.120.58])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f15si412245qba.2007.10.24.04.17.21;
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 04:17:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 207.159.120.58 as permitted sender) client-ip=207.159.120.58;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 207.159.120.58 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: by mprdmxin.myway.com (Postfix, from userid 110)
id 87BE9467B7; Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:17:20 -0400 (EDT)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Contact the conference secretariat for more information.
Received: from [41.208.159.40] by mprdmailfe6.nwk.iwon.com via HTTP; Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:17:20 EST
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: ID = 2d2b822202cd851c476fddfeefd2336a
Reply-to: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Sender: [email protected]
X-Mailer: PHP
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__6b283a41c2a7ac2c95aa23a1620a5423";
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:17:20 -0400 (EDT)

--MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__6b283a41c2a7ac2c95aa23a1620a5423
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

Hi,

I am very glad to receive your mail. I will like you to contact the conference secretariat for more information,

mail : [email protected] / [email protected]: +1 (516) 303-0022 Fax: +1 (714) 276-0119

they will reach you with all the necessary information pertaining these events.

You should also inform them that you were invited to participate by afriend of yours (samantha miller), who is a member of the American Youths 4 Peace and a staff of the (WORLD YOUTH ORGANIZATION FOR HUMAN WELFARE).I got your mail when i was going through search of Ngos contacts.

Be informed that the organizing committee is fully responsible for all registered participants traveling document (Visas), Round trip air tickets and their accommodation here in the states where the first phase of the event will be held.

Registered participants are only responsible for their own accommodation in Africa, where the second phase of the event will be held. This is to assure the organizing committee and the United State Bereau of immigration that they will partake in both events.

Endeavor to update me with every step you take to enable me follow up the processing of your documents,as I was the one who invited you so as to receive the entitled travelling documents ontime.Hoping to meet you there.Sincerely,samantha miller.

--MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__6b283a41c2a7ac2c95aa23a1620a5423
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"

So aside from money are they looking for IDs and passports? Should I be preparing ID for Paris Hilton? Which email addy should I respond to? Both?

LOL, I didn't realize Senegal was 'here in the states' and I wonder which state is the United State?
bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi OldBaglady...

I hope this helps. This is what I received:

Quote:
You must send to us the following information about all members of your group:
1) Names exactly as in passport.
2) Passport Numbers.
3) Date of Birth.
4) Place of Birth.
5) Country of Residence.
6) Phone Number
To our registration desk by email: [email protected]

But sorry, I, too, am not sure what to go for with this style of sc4m. I'm just going with the flow. Smile
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Samantha, I'm having terrible trouble getting the conference organizers to respond to the most simple of questions. Perhaps you could give them a righteous poking for me. All I want to know is the food arrangements. If they find that a taxing question the Heaven help us, could I suggest you use different organizers next year. These are obviously incompetent.
in Gods Holy Light, Father R0d L0ng

I'm truly sick of the poor organization skills at play here. Every time I reply to go to one I end up never getting to the conference and the lad ends up pi$$ed of, as if it were my fault Twisted Evil

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of e-mails from the conference lads this afternoon.

First off is Smile No word about me only sending one page of the 4 page registration form.

Quote:
Dear Participant,
It was nice to hear from you.However i want to inform you that it is very important to furnish us with all the complete names and details of your choir group so that we can be able to carry out our registration progress in a proper manner.

Since you will coming as a Choir Group the restriction of participants limit of 18 years of age will not be applicable to you.
A letter of Authorization from the children parents will be fine but if not available then you can stand as their Guarantor since the registration and participation forms will serve as a coverage for their travelling.
Please send their complete names and age plus passport numbers OF EACH OF THEM.

thank you for being part of us.

For each of them?! Oh Randy, you have to be kidding me.

Next is Samantha:

Quote:
Hi Jon,
How are u doing? Nice to know that you have been accepted to participate in the forth coming event. Do inform me as soon as you have been duly registered to enable me follow up with the processing of your entitled travelling document.
Looking forward to meet you there.

Um Samantha, that's Bishop Jon to you!

And then, the fallback hotel, .

Quote:
Dear Guest,
It is our pleasure to welcome you to our country on this special event the " taking place here in Dakar-Senegal,.
First of all we want you to know that is a branch hotel under having all reserved rights belonging to .Your request was received and due to the accomodation criteria and the number of guests you have, Regarding your request, we still have some rooms available. Below are the available rooms and the official rate for conference participants. All rates are in US Dollars and converted to our local currency (CFA) too.

A: QUEEN-SIZE SINGLE ROOM (1 PERSON, PER NIGHT) Non Smoking Coach

$99.00

B: QUEEN-SIZE DOUBLE ROOM (2 PERSON PER NIGHT) non smoking pool view options

$179.63

C: FAMILY SIZE (5 PP NIGHT) pool view rooms none smoking

$448.85

D: PRESIDENTIAL SUITE (EXCLUSIVE PRIORITY)

$1.000.00

Since you will be coming as a choir goup we will reserve a whole compartment for your group with three family size rooms for 15 persons and a double room for two person.

From the above price list you make your choice and let us know. Below is the method of Payment information and our refund policy. Our booking instruction for this event entails that bookings must begin 24 hours prior to the conference date, to a day after the last day of the conference being five days duration.

METHOD OF PAYMENT:
Our Bankers are , but because of the delays transferring payment to our country, payment might get to us very late.Transferring of payment from another country to our country take at least 7 days.
In order to be able to forward the confirmation of your Hotel Reservation on time, you will have to send your payment by any Western Union agent in your country to our accountant
We can only send the Official Letter of Hotel Confirmation to you, and the conference secretariat after we receive your payment, to our accountant though you may reach us by e-mail or fax after payment, with the following information to enable our accountant to cash the payment before we can forward the confirmation receipt.The needed information is as follows:

NAME OF SENDER:
AMOUNT SENT:
Kindly print out the attached form, fill and forward it to us via our e-mail address together with your payment receipt.
PLEASE NOTE:
(1) We can only send your Hotel Confirmation Slip when we receive your payment for Hotel Reservation through Western Union transfer system with the scanned receipt of the transfer, sent to us by e-mail attachment.or by fax
(2) You must forward information on the number of rooms and type of rooms you are booking for.
(3) You must also forward the names and passports numbers of each member of your group. On receipt of your payment, we will forward the confirmation of your hotel reservation for days paid for by e-mail attachment or fax to you and a copy sent to the conference secretariat. Please note that payment covers feeding too.
REFUND POLICY:
The organizing committee has reached an agreement with the managements of the two selected hotels on Refund policy. Below is the reached agreement.
a) That any group or organization wishing to withdraw their participation in this conference after the payment of the hotel booking may request for refund in written to the hotel manager.
b) The total payment will be refunded to the group or organization after the reduction of the bank transfer charges.
We thank you for your patronage...
You can also make your reservation online.

Sincerely,

(Hotel Manager)

I wasn't aware that rooms came in "coach". Laughing

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paris is in. LOL!

Samantha somebody-or-other referred me to you. I might want to attend your conference but need more information.

I am already in LA and I don't really want to go to Africa if I can avoid it. I am an entertainer and must travel with security and an entourage of publicists, stylists and the like. I am sure you understand. Plus the paparazzi tend to annoy me greatly wherever I go and your conference might not appreciate that kind of publicity.

Earl, my manager and lead publicist is supposed to be lining up my community service hours to meet my probation requirements, but he keeps setting me up with activities where I either must dress down or get my hands dirty. This conference appealed to me more. I'd like to give him your details to manage for me, but first I need to know, will you report to Los Angeles County Superior Court that my attendance and participation in this conference will fulfill at least 15 hours of court ordered community service?

I would be even be willing to go to Africa for if you think I could adopt a baby while I am there? Can you line me up with some orphanages where I can pick one?

Regards,
bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing That's a good one! I'm looking forward to your reply.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Samuel Bates is on his way. His first trip overseas, w00t!
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy welcome to all the new comers to our little trip to neverland Laughing Laughing

Hold on to your hats Laughing
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, you can count me in, as well. I sent an e-mail to the address on the website, and they accepted me. I just need to send in all my details.

For purposes of this conference, I will be Wi11iam J. ("Wi11ie") Everlern. I haven't decided my profession yet. Bear with me.

See you all in Anaheim!
veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in, and so are the rest of the local chapter of Friends of Italian Opera*, as long as we can get non-smoking coaches. Shocked

* See movie Some Like It Hot
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Euphemia Macbeth has signed up, and asked for more info.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Running Bear and Mrs Barb Friedmann are in too, Buck Starr missed the boat I guess or they don't like his attitude Twisted Evil Now let's hope it's all wheelchair friendly and they do serve gluten free meals Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

they haven't responded yet to me and my party that wants to know if the topic of Discipline for abusers of children will be seriously discussed, and eligible for some of the prize money--they did say that they award those that excel in their discipline Smile
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a HUGE, LONG email from them listing all the prize money they're giving away. WTF is that?

Quote:
The conference organizing committee inconjuction with the donor sponsoring committee has mapped out some financial rewards to group participants that distinguished themselves in their areas of discipline.. Panel of Judges has been appointed to oversee
and to select participants of merit.
(1) Group participant NO.1 Winner is entitled to the sum of
$250,000.00 Dollars (TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS).
(2) Group participant NO .2 Winner is entitled to the sum of
$150,000.....00 (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS).
(3) Group participant NO..3 Winner is entitled to the sum of
$100,000..00 (ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS)..
(4) Group participant No.4 Winner is entitled to the sum of
$50,000...00 (FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS).
(5) Group participant No.5 winner is entitled to the sum of
$25,000..00 (TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS).

Other awards and gifts will be given to participants on merit. You are hereby advised to equip yourselves and exhibit your God given talents to the fullest.

I have rather nice boobs. I wonder if that will put me in the running? LOL!

They didn't answer any of my questions so I gotta go bug them some more. Especially wondering if I can buy, er . . . adopt a baby.

I answered:
Quote:
well thanks for all that. I have plenty of God given talent - and a couple of nice assets too. But I'm really not into performing for awards competitions. You still haven't answered my questions so I guess I'll just turn this all over to Earl and hopefully he'll work something out with ya. I think we can keep it under 10 peeps for ya. And again, I wouldn't mind going to Africa if I can get me a baby there like Madonna did.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Randy my list of who is going, their ages, and passport numbers. Unfortunately, all 15 of the youth choir members could not attend, so it is down to:

This has of course changed our hotel plans as well, so I asked the hotel to send me a new room configuration. And Samantha will have to have her own room of course.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic