SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

MASS BAIT.......YOUTH CONFERENCE...More participants needed!

View next topic
View previous topic

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wellll, I must have done it wrong when I baited a GYC lad. I tried to get him to marry my GF and me so we wouldn't be living in sin any more and could share a room. Confused

I guess it was TMI and should have just negotiated the Bridal Suite. Shocked

Good Go!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have written them.... I hope to get a pool side room. We have 5 people from the Bahamas....

Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko Acra>Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All. I'm sorry I'm joining the fun so late, just noticed the mass bait looks to be off to a good start

I'm pleased to announce that Bishop Howard Stern of Blumpkin Lakes Church has applied for his deligation consisting of:
Sister Robin Quivers
Reverend KC Armstrong
Elder Artie Lange
Elder Jacke Marling
Brother Bab A Boey
Captain Janks (Blumpkin Lakes PD Community Liason Officer).

Since I'm hoping on board late, I used the website listed in the intial e-mail and apllied via "contact" area of the site.

Foolish poor, demonic fool...You will be impotent before the next 7 working days in Jesus name, AMEN - Ose Omo
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2315 X 100s
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@thedevguy67 welcome abord no need to be sorry and not late at all Laughing were glad to have you with us, just hold on to your hat, we should be flying out soon Laughing (or not) Laughing Laughing
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For the benefit of the bait i have set up a chat room dedicated to this bait, so that were able to comunicate real time if needed.

my skipe addie Gentlemanfred.

i have already added who i had contact with all the others are welcome, even if not participating Very Happy maybe just to give or trade tips.

Help wanted :

Site killing
IP tracking

(salaries paid exclusivly by WU) Wink

List the replie addies you receive here so that a list can be compiled in order to kill them at a later stage.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The IP tracks to Senegal.
I'm taking some choristers with me. Laughing
Quote:
Hello Randi, there will be two choir girls attending the conference with me. Jane Underayje and Kate Jaylbayt. Do you provide vegan food and if so could you please send us a sample of the menu.
Father Rod

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

site now has a Conference 2007 guestbook if anyone wants to sign it. I'm sure Sam and Randy would love the support Twisted Evil
http://www.church0fthevagab0ndg0at.co.nr/ (just swap the 0's for o's)

edit: if you want your email addy to be shown, put it in the main text body otherwise it'll be hidden.

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Rodus on Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@all I have a Bishop who can join that has a talent for getting lads to cough up their bank account detail oooo!!!!!!!!! The bishop is an Episcopal Bishop from the Diocese of Saratoga!

I will check this thread more oft plus if there are any specifics, please PM me.

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cap419kicker wellcome aboard, im sure will get the good reverend some work Wink
bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone

I, too, would like to attend the conference--never been to one before. How do I apply?

Thanks
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate to lower the tone - though I frequently do - but couldn't you carefully enquire about the organiser's ability to engage ladies who might be able to look after some of the attendees less spiritual needs.

If you do it on a hush hush, nudge nudge, wink basis as if you are whispering a secret, especially if your attendees happen to be celebrities, it might be fun to see what they could provide. I am sure that a delegate with such needs would pay extra for total discretion. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@sybille welcome to our little travel party Laughing here's what you do, go to the first post on this thread and you find a mail posted there, read it, then use one of the mail addies to aply, no need to elaborate much, just say you would like to attend and wait that they reply back to you, if you have any questions or need help with something do not hesitate to ask either by posting here or to PM any of the members on the mass bait. Very Happy

@gomer that is a briliant idea Laughing youre coming too? come on we need to brighten this up and you could use some time off too Wink Very Happy
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got the three forms to fill out - forms a, b, and c Laughing .

I asked him if the members of the youth group who are under 18 need permission slips from their parents.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing ^^^ good question Laughing lets see what they answer Wink
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I signed up asking if it would fill the requirements needed to fulfill community service hours in compliance with my drug rehabilitation and court appointed parole stipulations.

I also mentioned I was a local southern Californian and heiress to a large hotel chain if they ever wanted free use of convention centers in the future.
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wicked... Laughing we have Paris Hilton on board Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone needs to send any parcels to the conference via totally unreliable courier then these guys will help: http://www.world-courier-services.co.nr/ just let me know where you'd like the shipment 'accidentally' sent too. Wink

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

harrya wrote:
OK all is good and they do read your replies.
SO I get the bridal suite and a car Smile

Quote:
Dear Guest
Thank your for your mail.
We acknowledge receipt of your mail.

First of all we want you to know that you are dealing with a 4 Diamond Hotel Management which was Officially chosen by the World Youth Organization for Human Welfare to host the second phase of one of the most historic event in the world.

Your request is practically different from our normal lodging facilities.We have all the suites your requested ,our executive rates are as follows,

Our most executive bridal suite is 150 euros Per nite,(for Two Persons) for 5 days it will cost 750.00 EUROS which is the official rate for the conference participants and for the duration of stay during the event; the extra seven nights you requested will cost 1.050.00 EUROS you can pay for this extra week after you have spent the 5 days duration for the conference but if you wish to pay upfront , we will still reserve the room for you.

The car rental service will depend on the cars but our best option is,
executive limousine or 4x4 cuv jeep per day is 200 euros per day which will cost 1.400.00 EUROS for the extra week plus a cash deposit of 2000.OO Euros. This 2000.00 will be refunded to you upon completion of the last day of return.we have an insurance cover for the car so if you encounter any accident , it will be deducted from the principal deposit; so you will deposit 3.400.00 EUROS for the limo
The initial cost is 4.150.00 EUROS exluding the Extra 7 days
The total costing will be 5.200.00 euros for the request

Furthermore we do not accept american express because OF credit card frauds via the internet and also the e-commerce is down and affects the rate of the US stock exhange market so we only accept cash or wire transfer.

Following your request also about your fiance's alergic situation , white almond chocolates will replace dark chocolates.

Have a nice day and regards
We thank you for your patronage.
Tel:+ 221-772-72-7819
Fax:+ 221-3347-55-6012
WebPage : http://lysander.max.st

Sincerely,
Mario Costa

Well that answers my question as to if the hotels are in on the scam too Laughing.

I think I want a pool view room Wink

Quote:
Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to request a room for myself and 16 members of my churches youth choir. We are attending the above conference in Dakar, Senegal.

Is it possible for all 17 of us to have pool view rooms? We love the water. Non-smoking too, of course.

Sincerely,

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to make a roll call of the "official eater" group attending this maaaaaaaaarvelous convention Laughing Laughing

Ladies and Gentleman, i give you the "Eater Group".

@harrya - Going as a lovelly Honey Moon couple...and i heard they are loud...i want a bedroom on the other side of the hotel Laughing

@ Roycropper - Going as Father Hugh J0rgens, travelling with is church Elders, (known to party wild an long with ladies of doubtefull virtue in the hope of "converting" them)

@Rodus Longus- Going as Father R0d L0ng of the Church of the Vagabond Goat (now THIS is a church that will leave a mark... Confused )

@Chase N. DeMonet- Going "incognito" Wink

@Connie L. Gus - now...thats gona hurt, conie has a "touch" for this things Laughing

@Worf - Bishop Jonathan Stewart of The Church of The Blessed Eagle, known to have a good "sight" to spot a rat a mile away Laughing

@dr stephen williams- will endeavour to heal their their mischivious ways with is "medical" savoir faire.

@MrMe - from The Church of Former Day Saints, and traveling with the "creme de la creme" of monks and other critures Laughing

@thedevguy67 - Going as Bishop Howard Stern of Blumpkin Lakes Church & estemeed coleagues famous for showying the "light" to the most hardened of souls.

@Cap419kicker -Going as an Episcopal Bishop from the Diocese of Saratoga, and you know what they say... Wink "CHOO CHOO"

@sybille- ahhh Sybille...sweet and tender...packs a bite worse then a bear trap Shocked

@OldBaglady - well they did need a good "trashing" Laughing and shes going as an Original Paris Hilton, just watch out for the papparazy

@bill2 - well bill is going as a crowd Shocked Laughing Laughing

I think i am missing a few but its late and will rectifie tomorrow

AM I MISSING anyone???

more travellers wanted Wink

Last edited by Frederick Fokker on Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gentleman Jim talked me into it, I'll have a few characters answer the first mail and see what he can do for me Smile

Edit: I like to keep my characters hidden as this forum might open up for public again soon, but I have a few friends sitting on the side line that need the exercise badly. Count me in for 6 to 8 addy's Twisted Evil

Edit 2 : Okay you can have one, just to get the imagination going.
Running Bear Tailfeather A proud Native Indian from the Blackfoot Nation in the Northwest Territories of Canada.

Last edited by bill2 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just been given another website by them
http://www.world-humanrights.org/

Quote:
Whois

Expiration Date: 2009-09-21 12:50:17
Creation Date: 2007-09-21 12:50:17
Last Update Date: 2007-09-21 12:50:17

Registrant Contact Information:
Name: Human Rights Watch
Organization: World Youth Org.For Human Walfare
Address 1: 620 ORANGEWOOD AVE
City: ANAHEIM
State: California
Zip: 92802
Phone: +1.15163030022
Fax: +1.17142760119
Email:

Administrative Contact Information:
Email:

Technical Contact Information:
Email:

it's a redirected freewebs site. I've put it in the fake sites forum to be killed.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey can someone drop me the header of the first letter in my Pm box?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Checking in "incognito" of course! LOL

pyramid HYIP
United States x5 United Kingdom x18 Netherlands x2 Spain Bahamas, The Ivory Coast Belgium x2 Malaysia x4 Nigeria x3 Benin x2 2x Unknown country
1 fake charity & 1 fake law firm

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got the address of the hotel, Funny it's not mentioned on the web site.
Since they won't accept my Amex card I'm going to post a cheque Smile

Quote:
Address: 115, Route De Ngor, Pointe des Almadies Building BPP.101
DAKAR- SENEGAL

Hope to see you all there Smile

Edit: It might be interesting if someone said they have their own accommodation in town.

If someone is running a few different baits it might be worth trying it out. I expect you would get dropped. However it may just show how hard these guys are prepared to change the script.

Undead Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wehey, the Brothers and I are off to Disneyland.

Quote:
We are accepting you to partake because you were recommended by one of our members.

Thanks guys!

I just noticed this, they've rescheduled to fit us all in:

Quote:
First Venue in America Disneyland Convention Hall, Anaheim, Los Angeles, Carlifornia, United States of America. The International Conference on Child Abuse will now commence on December 6th-8th 2007 due to the larger number of delegates who applied lately

Quote:
Hi Guys,

Re Your Convention, Annaheim Ca

There are 5 of us coming at the moment, I will get back to you with
our passport details once the fathers have brought them in.

We would be very interested in hiring a Harley Davidson Fatboy for
each Father. Please can you arrange this.

As we are very interested in saving fallen ladies, are hookers freely
available in the hotel, or will we have to cruise the streets on our
Hogs and find our own?

In order to communicate with our saviour, we will also need a 24 hour
supply of blow, can this be arranged through the concierge?

--

Our priests, looking for fallen women:

From our last harvest festival:

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic