SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MASS BAIT.......YOUTH CONFERENCE...More participants needed!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Cafetariat <- is that a real word?

Yes, Cafetariat was brother to Secretariat, 1973 Triple Crown winner. However, as Cafetariat was prone to overeating, he could never hope to approach his brother's success.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked who whould have ever guessed Smile

My registrations have been accepted and I'm waiting for my tickets.

** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies and Gentleman, this is the Eater tour guide speaking, please shine your plastic ID's, keep your luggage close to you at all times, and remember as we don't get out much, to go compleatly bazurk upon arriving at destination Twisted Evil after all this wonderfull organization is here to cater for us and our every need Laughing Laughing

It seems i was accepted too Laughing Disneyland here I come...

about the fax number being so far from the phone....well they just have a BIG office i guess Laughing

PS- Do you guys think i can wear the Mickey Mouse ear hat at the convention center Laughing M, I , C, K, E, Y, Mickey...love the song Laughing
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Only if I can sing it's a small world after all all the way there Smile

** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ dunno... Shocked let's hear it first Laughing
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has everyone now been passed on to the 'Organizers' [email protected]?

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm there ?

Is there a problem we should know Question

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Dunno about a problem, just that I was getting very fast responses from the first email addy, but bugger all from the second so far.

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, I thought you might have hit a snag.
It's early days yet.

I've got this love lass at the moment who responds within an hour as does her bank. Due to my timezone I'm used to 24hr turn arounds. Two or three days over the weekend is the norm.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

of is also interested in attending.

Perhaps I can bring my youth group too? Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes your Reverend, you are very welcome to attend Laughing by all means...bring all your flock if you wish Twisted Evil theres always place for one more, and they have really nice BIG rooms to fill

i only got one response yet my 3 other co-travellers are still waiting, but i'm sure its due to the massive influx of people wanting to atend this very prestigious conference
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@FF, Thanks for posting this. I got one of these a few years back, and just junked it after figuring out that it was pure mischief. I work in development and have been to several international conferences on my small area of expertise, so this looked good... for about 4 seconds, then it started to emenate frankly cheezy smells (no further debates on the merits or lack of merits for cheese).

I tried one of the emails and got:
Quote:
Mail Delivery Subsystem
<[email protected]> to me
More options 9:32 pm (4 minutes ago)
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 550 [email protected] unknown user account

----- Original message -----
so one of the email addies is defunct.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've emailed Samantha asking what's going on.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

heard back from the conference_2007 addy

Quote:
Dear Applicant,
By recommendation, we accept you to participate in the forth-coming conferences, which will be held from DECEMBER 6th- 8th 2007 at the DISNEYLAND CONVENTION CENTER, ANAHEIM, C.A, U.S.A. and DECEMBER 12th -15th 2007 at OLYMPIC STADIUM HALL, DAKAR-SENEGAL, West -Africa. The date was postponed because of the short period of time for participants to prepare for the event and for to enable all duely registered participants to gets their entitled traveling documents prior the event.

We are accepting you to partake because you were recommended by one of our members. You may take the opportunity to participate in these International events. The theme of the forth coming International Conferences is to equip participants with the strategies and policies to wage a global war against Racism & Child Abuse. These events are being Organized and sponsored by the WORLD YOUTH ORGANIZATION FOR
HUMAN WELFARE (WYOFHW) in collaboration with other benevolent organizations in the United States of America

The International Conference on Racism and Child Abuse shall be of high significance for the international community because the issues it will address are evils which we must combat with all our power; because racism and Child Abuse manifesting themselves through discrimination and all forms of intolerance are the wellsprings of many of the world's conflicts; because they are a key element of the vicious cycle of poverty and social exclusion; and because these forces run directly contrary
to the fundamental message of human rights which is that every member of the human family has equal and inalienable rights.

Despite continuing efforts by the international community, racial discrimination, ethic conflicts and widespread violence
persist in various parts of the world. In recent years, the world has witnessed campaigns of ethnic cleansing". Racial
minorities, migrants, asylum seekers and indigenous peoples are persistent targets of intolerance. Millions of human beings
continue to encounter discrimination solely due to the colour of their skin or other factors that indicate the race to which
they belong. Effective and early action, as well as early warning measures, is required to prevent the growth of ethnic
Hatred and potential violent conflicts.

The International Conferences against Racism & Child Abuse will be a unique opportunity to create a new world vision for the fight against racism and racial discrimination in the new millennium.. In order to have a real impact, the Conference should not only promote greater awareness concerning the scourge of racism but also lead to decisive action at the international level in order to help those who suffer on a daily basis from racism and racial discrimination. Concerted efforts and contributions by individuals, Governments, intergovernmental organizations, non-governmental
organizations and the various international bodies and specialized agencies will be necessary to accomplish the objectives of
the Conferences, and to provide long-lasting solutions.

It will also afford participants to meet the donor communities, strike Affiliations and partnerships and explore better ways
of sourcing funds for their various activities among others.
The conference organizing committee inconjuction with the donor sponsoring committee has mapped out some financial rewards to group participants that distinguished themselves in their areas of discipline.. Panel of Judges has been appointed to oversee
and to select participants of merit.
(1) Group participant NO.1 Winner is entitled to the sum of
$150,000.00 Dollars (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS).
(2) Group participant NO .2 Winner is entitled to the sum of
$100,000.....00 (ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS).
(3) Group participant NO...3 Winner is entitled to the sum of
$50,000..00 (FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS)..
(4) Group participant No.4 Winner is entitled to the sum of
$30,000.....00 (THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS).
(5) Group participant No.5 winner is entitled to the sum of
$20,000..00 (TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS).

Other awards and gifts will be given to participants on merit. You are hereby advised to equip yourselves and exhibit your God given talents to the fullest.
We welcome delegations, inter-governmental and non-governmental organizations to the International Conference against Racism and Child Abuse. This is the start of the formal phase of the Conference process, although a number of useful informal meetings have already taken place in different parts of the world. We expect that this event can and should give a powerful impetus to the work of laying the foundations for a successful combat against Racism and Child Abuse.

To help us do all that we reasonably can to meet the demands of our registered delegates, our staffs are working day and night to make this event a success.
REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS: Only a minimum of five (5) or a maximum of ten (10) persons are expected to participate
together as a group or organization to represent their Country in the forth-coming events. You are also welcome as an individual if you want to partake as one. No participant should be less than eighteen years of age and must participate in both Conferences. It is not necessary that one must belong to an organization to be eligible to attend this event. Any individual, group of five (5) or ten (10) persons forming a group to represent a Country are eligible to participate in the forth-coming conferences.

They should be in possession of their international passports to enable them participate in this conferences. For
registration to participate in this event, you may forward the names and passport numbers of your group members to us, as
soon as possible, as all participants visa assistance request will be forwarded to the U.S Department of State for same day visa Authorization which shall be sent by fax to the consular section of the U.S. Embassy, in your country of residence. All registered participants are entitled to a round trip air tickets, meals and accommodation during their stay in the U.S.

Delegates will only be responsible for their own hotel booking in Dakar-Senegal where the second phase of the conference will be held due to the inability of our partner organizations to mobilize enough funds to sponsor the number of expected delegates to attend both conferences. If you are interested to participate in the forth-coming International Conferences, you may reach the registration desk by E-mail or fax.
You must send to us the following information about all members of your group:
1) Names exactly as in passport.
2) Passport Numbers.
3) Date of Birth.
4) Place of Birth.
5) Country of Residence.
6) IDD code of country of residence
To our registration desk by email: [email protected]
TEL: +1 (516) 303-0022 or by
Fax: +1 714 276 0119

Sincerely
Randy Freeman

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fresh from the press Laughing Laughing Disney here we come

Quote:
Dear Applicant,
By recommendation, we accept you to participate in the forth-coming conferences, which will be held from DECEMBER 6th- 8th 2007 at the DISNEYLAND CONVENTION CENTER, ANAHEIM, C.A, U.S.A. and DECEMBER 12th -15th 2007 at OLYMPIC STADIUM HALL, DAKAR-SENEGAL, West -Africa. The date was postponed because of the short period of time for participants to prepare for the event and for to enable all duely registered participants to gets their entitled traveling documents prior the event.

Yada yada yada...but i'm still missing another 2 for my the other members of my personnal entourage
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Walt Disney will personally welcome all guests.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got three new forms. I think I'm being baited Crying or Very sad

I guess the more forms we fill in for them the involved we are. No mention of the fee yet though.

there is a question about how you heard about the conference. I'm so tempted to put - Spam mail.

But I really really want to go so I won't

** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

spam mail that would do it Laughing Laughing Laughing

naaa play it cool for the beggining, as a matter of fact i think some of us should play it cool and straight for a while, and some others go a bit of the path on the beggining to create a distraction.

it would be nice to know who is doing what and what approache you have choosen so that we could coordinate better.

I am going for a straight bait with my group of 4 for the beggining at least.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Payday

Here is bottom line and don't forget to checkout the motel webby Smile
Edit: the web page this morning was a really crappy piece of work. Four hours later it looks like they have copied the real motel web site.

Pretty slick this lot.

I also got a no beds left from the other motel.

Quote:
Dear Guest,
It is our pleasure to welcome you to our country on this special event the international conference on " CHILD ABUSE" taking place here in Dakar-Senegal, Regarding your request, we still have some rooms available.
Below are the available rooms and the official rate for conference participants. All rates are in EURO and in our local currency (CFA) too.
RATE PER NIGHT,
SINGLE ROOM 65.00 Euro (1 PERSON, PER NIGHT)
DOUBLE SUIT 123 Euro (2 PERSON PER NIGHT)
FAMILY SIZE 315.Euro (5 PERSON PER NIGHT)
From the above price list you may make your choice and let us know immediately. Below is the method of Payment information and our refund policy: when you make your choice of reservation known to us. You should inform us with the number of rooms, type of room and the number of days. Our booking instruction for this event entails that bookings must begin 24 hours prior to the conference date, to a day after the last day of the conference being five days duration.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
Our Bankers are Banco Africa Ocidental, but because of the delays transferring payment to our country, payment might get to us very late.Transferring of payment from another country to our country take at least 15 days.
In order to be able to forward the confirmation of your hotel reservation on time, you will have to send your payment by any Western Union agent in your country to our accountant (Harry Nogan).
We can only send the official letter of hotel confirmation to you, and the conference secretariat after we receive your payment, to our accountant. You may reach us by e-mail or fax after payment, with the following information to enable our accountant to cash the payment before we can forward the confirmation receipt. The needed information is as follows:
NAME OF SENDER:
AMOUNT SENT:
TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER:
NAME OF COUNTRY AND CITY WHERE PAYMENT WAS SENT:
NAME OF RECEIVER: (Harry Nogan)
TEST QUESTION: Lysa nder?
ANSWER: Hotel
Kindly print out the attached form, fill and forward it to us via our e-mail address together with your payment receipt.
PLEASE NOTE:
(1) We can only send your hotel confirmation when we receive your payment for hotel reservation through Western Union transfer system with the scanned receipt of the transfer, sent to us by e-mail attachment.
(2) You must forward information on the number of rooms and type of rooms you are booking for.
(3) You must also forward the names and passports numbers of each member of your group. On receipt of your payment, we will forward the confirmation of your hotel reservation for days paid for by e-mail attachment to you and a copy sent to the conference secretariat. Please note that payment covers feeding too.
REFUND POLICY:
The organizing committee has reached an agreement with the managements of the two selected hotels on Refund policy. Below is the reached agreement.
a) That any group or organization wishing to withdraw their participation in this conference after the payment of the hotel booking may request for refund in written to the hotel manager.
b) The total payment will be refunded to the group or organization after the reduction of the bank transfer charges.
We thank you for your patronage.
Tel: + 221-347-55-60
Fax:+ 221-772-72-7819
WebPage : http://lysander.max.st

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fred

I'm going with my new wife and we are extending our stay at L4 Ly5ander for a week. I've asked for a bridal suite and car and driver for the week.
I'm going to be very picky a my new wife only expects the best Wink

I must admit this is a pretty good setup as far as scams go. Multi layered.

This is not some dumbass lad running this. I'm a bit stretched for time for research. It might be worth putting a post in the fake bank forum.

Edit: my head is spinning trying to work all of this out.
The what I thought was the real hotel site http://lysander.olympe-network.com/rubriques.php?rub=booking.php
has the same email address as the fake site quoted earlier.
Maybe they are both fake?

Edit: again

I just realised I missed this, I found the enchanted resort sites but haven't
nailed the one they have lifted.

Quote:
Located in one of the most spectacular natural settings on Earth, Enchantment Resort is the premier destination resort in S�n�gal. Consistently ranked as one of the top 100 resorts in West Africa by Travel & Leisure, Conde Nast Traveler, and Zagat�s Survey, this resort combines the tranquility of a pristine environment with all of the amenities of sophisticated living. Located on 70 private acres in secluded GOREE ISLAND, Enchantment Resort is only one-half hours from the GOREE ISLAND. The resort is the ultimate destination for outdoor enthusiasts.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got the same e-mail as Rodus from the address.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

posted the sites in the fake sites and banks forum for them to kill since i never done that bu any who might wish please be my guest.

Harrya, got me a Job just in that is going to demand most of my time this weekend to prepare a quote and a tridimensional model, so i leave you in charge of the coordination, ill be coming online tho but not sure if i can do much this weekend Shocked Confused

and i think that they send that mail as a standart response to all first contacts, but it would be nice if everyone checked, just to see if we are able to pinpoint a different script.

i do get the feeling that this is more then just one lad, and that some form of organization is present, lets see what we can find and if we can get some bank accounts or even fake banks
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can confirm that the group from The Church of Former Day Saints consisting of:

Sister Wendy (my character)
Sister Cartier
Fr�re Jacques
Brother Cadfael
Friar Tuck
Brother Rasputin
Cardinal Richelieu

Have applied to attend. See you all at the conference.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it will be a beautiful conference, it will become history Laughing Laughing Laughing
some might even never forget it Laughing Twisted Evil
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK all is good and they do read your replies.
SO I get the bridal suite and a car Smile

Quote:
Dear Guest
Thank your for your mail.
We acknowledge receipt of your mail.

First of all we want you to know that you are dealing with a 4 Diamond Hotel Management which was Officially chosen by the World Youth Organization for Human Welfare to host the second phase of one of the most historic event in the world.

Your request is practically different from our normal lodging facilities.We have all the suites your requested ,our executive rates are as follows,

Our most executive bridal suite is 150 euros Per nite,(for Two Persons) for 5 days it will cost 750.00 EUROS which is the official rate for the conference participants and for the duration of stay during the event; the extra seven nights you requested will cost 1.050.00 EUROS you can pay for this extra week after you have spent the 5 days duration for the conference but if you wish to pay upfront , we will still reserve the room for you.

The car rental service will depend on the cars but our best option is,
executive limousine or 4x4 cuv jeep per day is 200 euros per day which will cost 1.400.00 EUROS for the extra week plus a cash deposit of 2000.OO Euros. This 2000.00 will be refunded to you upon completion of the last day of return.we have an insurance cover for the car so if you encounter any accident , it will be deducted from the principal deposit; so you will deposit 3.400.00 EUROS for the limo
The initial cost is 4.150.00 EUROS exluding the Extra 7 days
The total costing will be 5.200.00 euros for the request

Furthermore we do not accept american express because OF credit card frauds via the internet and also the e-commerce is down and affects the rate of the US stock exhange market so we only accept cash or wire transfer.

Following your request also about your fiance's alergic situation , white almond chocolates will replace dark chocolates.

Have a nice day and regards
We thank you for your patronage.
Tel:+ 221-772-72-7819
Fax:+ 221-3347-55-6012
WebPage : http://lysander.max.st

Sincerely,
Mario Costa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic