SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MASS BAIT.......YOUTH CONFERENCE...More participants needed!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone actually heard back from these guys in the last few days?

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's all gone quiet here
Then again i haven't been giving it my full attention due to RL and other baits.
Time for a follow up email I guess.

** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well i have not had any replies to my latest mails for almost a week now Shocked

i think ill mail again right now, i want my holiday.

sorry that i have not posted but RL has been tough on me.
but hey hee i am Laughing

And to all the newcomers, welcome to our little get away travel party Laughing
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we must have snowed the lads under with participants, but they do reply:

Quote:
Your request to hire five Harley Davidson fat boy has been accepted so as soon, as we receive your complete details of your group members and your Hotel reservation details from Senegal which will proof that you have been officially registered, we will send you the modalities.All other necessary arrangements will be arranged as soon as you confirm your participation.

No mention of the cocaine and hookers my brothers will need for their holy works.

EDIT: I sent him fake passport details from a Daily Mail article, where someone used it to get into britain, the details of Mr Eko from Lost's fake passport (c/o Wikipedia) and a real scammer's passport details that came my way from a bait.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it took him a couple of days to respond to my initial request for more information. Now i've just been given the conference_2007 address, let's hope he lifts his game a little, don't know that I'll be very happy to be kept waiting for days Twisted Evil
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I had been dropped as it had been a while since they last contacted.
I have been stalling with sending the receipt. Mainly as I have been busy at work.
If anyone has an international bank transfer template on hand I could really use one at the moment for this and another bait.

Cheers

Harry

@Roy
They are happy to just get passport numbers. (made up of course)

Edit: just in
Quote:
Sorry but there is no attacted receipt,
If you really attached a receipt then all you have to do is to put it down in writting.

Shall I send it snail mail ?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that email and signed up Sister Suzi and Sir Ivanna Poopsalotta along with many others. Have heard nothing and it was nearly 2 weeks ago.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply for my five members:

Quote:
"[email protected]"
to World
More options Oct 19
Dear Mt Freeman,

We have decided to send the following people:
1 Stephen Williams
2 Egbert Loostool
3 Lucy Handjobbi
4 Suzie Foxalott
5 Dr XXXXXX, MD

We all live in the Bahamas.

Whats the next step?

Dr XXXXX MD
- Show quoted text -

But no reply when I wrote again. Sad

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm chasing them up demanding answers for their unprofessionalism.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Rodus on Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Randy just sent me a reply with 3 more forms to fill out Rolling Eyes .

Quote:
Dear Participant,

We thank you for your interest to join hands with us wage a global war against racism and child abuse. We are working day and night to make these events a success.

Members of your group have been duly registered to participate in these forth-coming events.

Endeavour to furnish us with the registration and questionnaire forms duly filled and signed by each and every member of your group along with your hotel booking confirmation receipt before the deadline date and you should carefully follow the instructions of the two selected hotel management.

You are advised to download the following attachments to view your registration file.

Contact any one of the two selected hotel managements in Dakar-Senegal to book rooms for yourself ASAP, and furnish us with your registration forms duly filled, as you have to print it out, fill it accondignly then scan it and send it back to us as an E-mail attachment, together with your hotel booking confirmation receipt not later than 5th of November 2007.

As soon as we receive the requested documents, Your group registration file will processed and your round trip air tickets will be sent to you via priority mail box.

If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
cbrgrr
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay, me and my B0y Sc0utz are sending off our fake details for their consideration. R4ndy Fr33m4n sent us an email for P4ssports D0B etc

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Randy sent me the registeration forms, to both of my accounts that registered. It took hiim a few days to anser my first, so I sent him a second from a different account, and I got responses to both a day later. His fingers must be getting tired.... Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
World Conference
to george.baesu
More options 6:39 am (30 minutes ago)
Dear Participants,
We thank you for your interest to join hand with us wage a global against racism and child abuse. We are working day and night to make these events a success.
Be informed that participants are only responsible for their own hotel booking in Africa where the second phase of the event will be held. This is to assure the organizing committee and the United State Bereau of immigration that participants will partake in both events.
We wish you inform you that the deadline given to you has already expired, based on this fact , we are giving you an ultimatum date being the 6th of November to foward to this desk all your participants proforma and failing to do so your registration file will be cancelled.
Endeavour to furnish us with your registration and questionnaire forms duly filled and your hotel booking confirmation receipt before the deadline date and you should carefully follow the instructions of the two selected hotel management.
Contact any one of the two selected hotel managements in Dakar-Senegal to book rooms for yurselves ASAP, and furnish us with your registration forms duly filled, as you have to print it out, fill it accondignly then scan it and send it back to us as an E-mail attachment, together with the hotel booking confirmation receipt not later than 6th of November 2007.
As soon as we receive the requested documents, Your registration file will be forwarded to the Attorney General in charge of visa affairs to enable him authorize the visa
support letter, which he shall fax to the consular section of the U.S embassy in your country together with your visa reference number, which will enable you go for the collection of their NON-IMMIGRANT-VISA seal in your passports and the round trip air tickets will be sent to you via priority mail box as soon as they have received their NIV seal.

If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.
Phone: +1 (516) 303-0022
Fax: +1 (714) 276-0119
Sincerely,
Randy Fre///eman.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one too. Sheesh! These guys are supposed to be against child abuse and yet they're going to help me pick out and buy an African baby. Scum.

Quote:
Dear Participant;
I got your mail and the contents well quite understood,First of all i want you to know that you are dealing with a bonafide Human Rights organization with its main goal to protect the rights of the Child.and to fight against Human rights abuses and discrimination.

You don't have to worry because you are not coming to perform for any awards , this awards are for groups participants who deliver speeches for the conference.
It is not compulsory you personally attend the conference in Cali since your status as an entertainer can attract allot of inconvenience for you and your entourage.
But your 10 peeps can attend the conference and you attend that of Africa even if you don't attend i can still link you with allot of orphanage homes contact in Dakar Senegal.
All you need to do is to send me all your group details as i mentioned in my previous mail.And then register with us as member of our organization and we will back you up to get a child in Africa if you need any assistance i will personally be of help to you , because the African system is quite different from the American system.

I wish to hear from you again
Have a nice day

Sincerely
Randy Freeman
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Other awards and gifts will be given to participants on merit. You are hereby advised to equip yourselves and exhibit your God given talents to the fullest.

It's a sign that this is a God-fearin' group allright- the good Rev is going to bring a "trunkload" of rattlers for the snake-handlin' exhibition!

Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked him why we had to fill out more registration forms when he said we had registered already.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
cbrgrr
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

R4ndi has been quite efficient from my side. Answering my questions to the best of his clearly limited ability. The questions I asked are clear from the reply........

"Dear Applicant,
Your mail was received and the contents well understood.First of all i want you to know our Organization is a worrldwide recognized and bonafide.Our aim is to fight against injustice and racial discrimination.The United Nations Hum4n R!ghts Rights watch is a ally to our Organization so you dont have to worry about your members being muslims and molestation from any H0mel4nd S3curity since you will be covered by our Diplomatic immunity so before we register you we already know all these details.

Secondly how can an organization that fight against child abuse accept child abusers to attend their conference it does not make any sense.We are highly secured and surveys everything that happens in the conference venue because top governmental dignitories wil be attending so this is not the average conference that we just allow anybody without approving his registration.Each member must respect our rules and regulation if they really want to attend.

Have a nice day and i hope this answers your questions

Regards
r4ndy Fr3eman"

Thanks R4mdy, I will have a great day. Sent him some more questions.... Very Happy
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it seems that Randy is more on the ball today:

Quote:
Dear Participant,
All members of your group have to have one form each and fill out their names , this is for formalities and also a pas to the conference venue.
This is our conference policy and i dont see anything strange in that.

Your group have been duly registered but we need al the details to complete your registration formalities.

I hope your understand my point<<<<<,?

Have a nice day

Sure I understand, but I still don't want to do it.

Quote:
Dear Randy,

Thank you for your quick response.

Is there any way these forms can be filled in online and not have to be scanned? My scanner is not working properly.

Sincerely,

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you're all doing fine, they're getting a bit slow in answering me though, you must take up all their time Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like they still have rooms available at the Hotel Lys@nd3r in Dakr Senegal. Strict booking policy, though- they must not get too many guests at this "virtual hotel":

Quote:
...Our booking instruction for this event entails that bookings must begin
24 hours prior to the conference date, to a day after the last day of the conference being five nights duration.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
We do receive payments from guest through western money union transfer and bank account transfer....blah...blah..........Or you may send your payment through any Western Union agent in your country to our accountant which is the fastest means we can receive your payment.

This might be quite a funny conference, with that sort of entertainment lined up Smile

They did give me a bank account number, though- money's on its way via 3ZTr4ck!

Edit: I haven't reported the account to Alan-probably want a consensus on when to do so , and there's a lot of fun to be had yet!

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I shall be paying up, by Western Union, (because it is the fastest means they can receive my payment, as well as the most anonymous) the day after the last day then.

The brothers will have run up quite a bill with room service and the minibar by then, if they haven't lost their deposits on the Harley Davidsons.

Barrister L3s B4ttersby will be getting copies of all correspondence, of course.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

whoops, seems like they've gone quiet again... public holiday for mugu's?
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I said we wanted to savew money, so would be tenting it in Africa. Asked if they rent tipis or yurts....

flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a response informing me it was not too late for my group to register! (whew!) - we'll see how responsive they are to a few "special requests"...nothing too out of the ordinary, just some basic requests for holding a charity pok3r tourney in conjunction with the event, etc.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a reply from the Lysander Hotel- this guy M@rio is on the ball!
Check out the excerpts:
Quote:
There are many inter continental Restaurants in and around our Hotel premisces with exactly the criteria you are looking for. But our official restaurant is the Sunset restaurant which the microbrewery menu.
........There are few stores where you can get life rodents for sale but our Hotel guides will accompany you to anywhere you wish to go....................blah....blah............
Our sample menu from our Hotel Sunset restaurant is enclosed in the attached form for your proper viewing.
.............In addition to the items always offered on our regular restaurant menu, ... We have domestic, imported and microbrewed bottled beer.........................
Don't miss the Nantucket Cape Scallops (available only Nov. through end of Dec.) Prized for their size, beautiful luster and sweetness, they are sauteed in a light dusting of flour with lemon or garlic butter. Browned outside and delicately tender inside, they are redolent of a wonderfully sweet ocean seafood taste.....

This guy must watch The Food Network on a regular basis....
Edit: Watch out for those ICBR's - M@rio was probably around during the Cold War Smile

Needless to say, my registration payment is on its way (via 3ZTr@ck)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic