SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

where is everybody? WELCOME BACK :-) anyone still missing???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He calls himself marmark64 - but that may not be his eater name - doesn't mean anything to me. I'm not a member of Castle Cops (I'm in too many forums and stuff already to cope with all the p/w's- 90% of them eater ones) so I can't PM him, and I don't want to reply in the thread, or he'll adopt me.

I can ask what his eater name if that helps - no problem.

done

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mrsbean is missing! Surprised Sad

done

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been in touch with Tasman and I will be giving someone an address for him.

done

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More names of people who haven't been around since September:

Herp (the surplus forum must be getting low Smile )
Eniac
Asiaguy
Chief2B
Togawa
IP Freely
Pug
Ameriken
Bungo Pony
Doc

(yes, I'm writing them down as I see them while I read the fora and then checking the last login date)

done

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
I have been in touch with Tasman and I will be giving someone an address for him.

I sent email to Tasman earlier. He should have it unless he changed his email account.

Murry, please pass the new email onto me via pm.

edit:

Tasman has responded to my mail.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey

Last edited by lotta on Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

corona wrote:
mrsbean is missing! Surprised Sad

She has email from me.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
More names of people who haven't been around since September:

Herp (the surplus forum must be getting low Smile )
Eniac
Asiaguy
Chief2B
Togawa
IP Freely
Pug
Ameriken
Bungo Pony
Doc

(yes, I'm writing them down as I see them while I read the fora and then checking the last login date)

All done except for Puq. Hotmail keeps rejecting my emails to her
Sad

Mail to Eniac bounced

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Last edited by lotta on Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotta,
Now I'm specifically looking for them. Is this helpful, should I continue?

I have more names: All have a last login date of Sept.

Paragodmedic
jefflebowski
Gordon Bennett
Sleepless
Buck Turgidson
Wright B Hindyou
Mort
Pilgrim
Special_K
Margory

done

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's very helpful, thanks Ima Baeder Very Happy

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're welcome,
Since it's helpful, I have more. Very Happy Again, all have a last login date of end of Aug. or September

Raymond Luxury-yacht
housefly
Ginch
guymannemesis
scammer
Chbuike
DoctorPhil
Bam-Skater

done

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta, lotta, your avatar is so colorful! Very Happy

Oh, I didn't say how helpful you are. Wink

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why thank you sweetie....that certainly deserves another bum and pink pony. Very Happy

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, yes, I'm here, you can stop mailing me already Very Happy (Thanks though.)

>_>

The Orange Box has kinda overtaken scammers for the moment, but I have all my toys still in place. Smile

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
Why thank you sweetie....that certainly deserves another bum and pink pony. Very Happy

What, it's that easy to get a bum and another pony. Shocked

Well I'm already going for South Africa Very Happy ,

Lotta is the best Thumbs up and is a great Admin.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
leccy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:

Thats why were not giving her any maternity time off Very Happy

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
What, it's that easy to get a bum and another pony. Shocked

Well I'm already going for South Africa Very Happy ,

thank you darlin. Another bum and pony for you too.

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

been trying to mail a couple of noobs that joined with me, but their mail addies are bouncing Sad and i don't remember their eater name...
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam seems to be missing also.....

He's here

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harrya, you have an unopened PM from Oct 12th!!
Lotta, I sent you a load of email addys for MIA's, did you get them?
Are we OK to send this link or do you wish we should get them to email you? Real life at the moment is trying to forget being called out at midnight in a storm with lights and sirens to attend a utility that had veered across the highway, right into and underneath a semi trailer. It is hoped he died on impact because the resulting fire incinerated him. Age? 31. Driving tired is not good news and it takes a while for the scenes to fade from the mind. Sad

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a msg from Obi Wan Knievel at yuku and sent him a PM to let him know about here, but I don't have much faith in the message system at yuku and don't have an email address for him.

Lotta, could you also send an invite to him through email?

Thanks!

By the way, since Lotta's so nice, how do we give HER more buns and roses? Very Happy Wink

Done

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I've been in touch with Obi wan and he should hopefully be with us shortly.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks lotta! jump_4_joy

4 buns
4 pink ponies
3 roses Razz

Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hurrah, thanks for sending me to the new bunker Lotta! Very Happy

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent to double-o but no response yet

done

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeff wrote:
Harrya, you have an unopened PM from Oct 12th!!
Lotta, I sent you a load of email addys for MIA's, did you get them?
Are we OK to send this link or do you wish we should get them to email you? Real life at the moment is trying to forget being called out at midnight in a storm with lights and sirens to attend a utility that had veered across the highway, right into and underneath a semi trailer. It is hoped he died on impact because the resulting fire incinerated him. Age? 31. Driving tired is not good news and it takes a while for the scenes to fade from the mind. Sad

Nope I did not get it Jeff. Please send again.

I have sent mail to OO too.

@ Everyone
I'd prefer you let me know prior to sending the link to anybody please. We really don't need this site attacked too. Naturally older/long time members are fine.

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic